Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,400 members, 7,853,781 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 12:26 AM

“you Cannot Fast Your Way Into Your Prosperity” – Bishop David Oyedepo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “you Cannot Fast Your Way Into Your Prosperity” – Bishop David Oyedepo (447 Views)

Toyin Abraham: Tinubu Promised Prosperity, I Will Never Campaign Again / EFCC: Why We Searched Dorathy Bachor’s House, Forced Our Way Into The Apartment / Tope Alabi And Bishop David Oyedepo Pictured Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“you Cannot Fast Your Way Into Your Prosperity” – Bishop David Oyedepo by temi4christ: 10:13pm On Mar 02, 2020
Founder of winner chapel, Bishop David Oyedepo has warned Christians that one cannot fast his way to prosperity. He urged those who spend their days fasting in the hope of becoming rich, that such a thing cannot happen.

Winners Chapel founder, Bishop David Oyedepo has warned Christians that one cannot fast his way to prosperity. He urged those who spend their days fasting in the hope of becoming rich, that such a thing cannot happen.

According to the clergyman who tweeted, the way into prosperity is not by denying oneself of food but by feeding on the word of God.

See tweet below;
https://afrigistbase.com/2020/03/02/you-cannot-fast-your-way-into-your-prosperity-bishop-david-oyedepo/
Re: “you Cannot Fast Your Way Into Your Prosperity” – Bishop David Oyedepo by autofreak2020(m): 10:22pm On Mar 02, 2020
Also, paid prayers does not good to anyone. Success is deliberate, this is what everyone need to accept.

I am Abimbola, Lead Strategist at Kobobrand.
We help business owners with free business growth hacks.
Re: “you Cannot Fast Your Way Into Your Prosperity” – Bishop David Oyedepo by donbachi(m): 10:25pm On Mar 02, 2020
And some people think sey na by typing "Amen" to religious posts on Facebook.
Re: “you Cannot Fast Your Way Into Your Prosperity” – Bishop David Oyedepo by TooMuchStuff: 12:18am On Mar 03, 2020
Giving, Hardwork and focus are ways to Prosperity

(1) (Reply)

Don’t Come To Me Wen You See Ur Husband With Mebecause I Will Beat You- Bobrisky / COVID-19: Tonto Dikeh To Feed 5,000 Nigerians (see Photo) / Nairamarley Drags Twitter Beggars For Getting Him Arrested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.