Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,706 members, 7,837,596 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 07:54 AM

Biobarakuma Degi-Eremienyo Wants To Commit Suicide – Timipre Sylva - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biobarakuma Degi-Eremienyo Wants To Commit Suicide – Timipre Sylva (44195 Views)

Certificate Forgery: Senate Says They Can't Sack Biobarakuma Degi-Eremienyo / Biobarakuma Degi-Eremienyo: I Didn’t Forge My Certificates / Degi-Eremienyo: The Conflicting Names That Disqualified APC Deputy Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biobarakuma Degi-Eremienyo Wants To Commit Suicide – Timipre Sylva by SheikhMuniru(m): 9:13am On Mar 03, 2020
RIP SIR
Re: Biobarakuma Degi-Eremienyo Wants To Commit Suicide – Timipre Sylva by petitejolie(f): 9:14am On Mar 03, 2020
Lol life itself is unfair. Are u sure ure not the one that wants to committ d suicide sef cos u had a higher stake in APC ruling bayelsa o. Just embrace urselves and forge on.
Re: Biobarakuma Degi-Eremienyo Wants To Commit Suicide – Timipre Sylva by Awoleesu(m): 9:40am On Mar 03, 2020
APC guys and their bad loser attitude!

Re: Biobarakuma Degi-Eremienyo Wants To Commit Suicide – Timipre Sylva by Mires: 10:07am On Mar 03, 2020
He should go ahead and commit suicide.
Re: Biobarakuma Degi-Eremienyo Wants To Commit Suicide – Timipre Sylva by ogbonti: 10:08am On Mar 03, 2020
suicide because he was denied the opportunity to serve his people?

what is so important about serving the people compared to preserving your life?

EXCEPT - you want to LOOT THE TREASURY DRY AND YOU WERE DENIED ACCESS TO DO IT

hmmmmmm
Re: Biobarakuma Degi-Eremienyo Wants To Commit Suicide – Timipre Sylva by Agugbadin: 10:08am On Mar 03, 2020
Please do not kill yourself, for God's sake don't kill your self, I know how painful it is to be accused of what you are innocent about. If you kill yourself your enemies and the devil will be happy that they have finally achieved their aim
Re: Biobarakuma Degi-Eremienyo Wants To Commit Suicide – Timipre Sylva by mechanics(m): 10:28am On Mar 03, 2020
Why does he want to commit suicide when he says he didn't commit any crime, he should leave it for history to judge.
Re: Biobarakuma Degi-Eremienyo Wants To Commit Suicide – Timipre Sylva by Nobody: 11:12am On Mar 03, 2020
Vortex369:

Can we say the same to those who ignorantly and stupidly promoted them on nairaland?
Yes you can. Just like who has gone on extinct. Promoting the evil and wickedness of the wicked.

1 Like

Re: Biobarakuma Degi-Eremienyo Wants To Commit Suicide – Timipre Sylva by Nobody: 11:15am On Mar 03, 2020
tsephanyah:
Greed cause people to do strange things and Don't let greed for riches blind you, Karma will always find you.
Breaking the Law
Greed can make people do some strange things, which leads to committing unlawful acts. This does not mean they go out and rob banks, or scam people out of their savings online. It’s more that they see an opportunity to make a lot of money for doing something they believe is harmless, albeit illegal. And then, they get caught, and face a prison sentence and a career in ruins.

One example is My colleague, a once successful iW partner at ***. He was earning ***** a year, but it appears that wasn’t enough. He decided to start selling sensitive information about some of our politicians and businessmen to a ******. This is known as insider trading, and it’s against the law. Although he made just **** from the deals (a lot for most of us, but for him, a drop in the bucket), he was caught by the DSS and sentenced to 14 months in prison.
you go get level oh, connect me nah. I fit marry you oh grin grin grin
Re: Biobarakuma Degi-Eremienyo Wants To Commit Suicide – Timipre Sylva by NovusHomo(m): 12:02pm On Mar 03, 2020
Re: Biobarakuma Degi-Eremienyo Wants To Commit Suicide – Timipre Sylva by deor03(m): 1:14pm On Mar 03, 2020

1 Like

Re: Biobarakuma Degi-Eremienyo Wants To Commit Suicide – Timipre Sylva by SaintNemesis(f): 1:56pm On Mar 03, 2020
Audio Suicide....or should we call it a forged suicide attempt?
Re: Biobarakuma Degi-Eremienyo Wants To Commit Suicide – Timipre Sylva by Humphery247(m): 2:52pm On Mar 03, 2020
Nobody is holding him but if he decides to do so, when he meet his creator let him help us tell him that heat is too much in this country.
Re: Biobarakuma Degi-Eremienyo Wants To Commit Suicide – Timipre Sylva by Manageme: 7:55pm On Mar 03, 2020
Pls Lagos main Land bridge is open for any politician that wants to help God take his life.
Re: Biobarakuma Degi-Eremienyo Wants To Commit Suicide – Timipre Sylva by Timatayo1: 9:56pm On Mar 03, 2020
let him go and commit the succied idiotic things
Re: Biobarakuma Degi-Eremienyo Wants To Commit Suicide – Timipre Sylva by Sexycardib: 10:14pm On Mar 03, 2020
Re: Biobarakuma Degi-Eremienyo Wants To Commit Suicide – Timipre Sylva by Princewill21(m): 11:41pm On Mar 03, 2020
hisexcellency34:
Who asked him to forge certificates??
nna i Wonder o
Re: Biobarakuma Degi-Eremienyo Wants To Commit Suicide – Timipre Sylva by Burukutuhari: 1:33am On Mar 04, 2020
Bros, Wait 1st b/4 U commit suicide make sure say your grave don ready b/c DAT yeye silver abi name charcoal and worm infested party no go care o.
Re: Biobarakuma Degi-Eremienyo Wants To Commit Suicide – Timipre Sylva by rammu18: 6:12am On Mar 04, 2020
Amazing thread. I am using secu banking and I must say that NCSECU login is amazing portal for all the ncsecu banking users

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Atiku, Wike Meet In Abuja / Atiku Abubakar Commissions His Mall In Yola (photos) / Did FG Lose ₦700 Billion COVID-19 Relief Funds To Fire Outbreak? (Fact-Check)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.