Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,634 members, 7,809,384 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:33 AM

70-Year-Old Woman Leads Hunters To Battle In Niger State, 40 Bandits Killed - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 70-Year-Old Woman Leads Hunters To Battle In Niger State, 40 Bandits Killed (65813 Views)

2 Policemen & 3 Bandits Killed As Suspected IPOB, ESN Attack Imo Police Station / Boko Haram: Govt Hires 200 Special Hunters To Fight Terrorists In Borno / Armed Bandits Killed And Arrested In Zamfara Forests (Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 70-Year-Old Woman Leads Hunters To Battle In Niger State, 40 Bandits Killed by Nobody: 2:48pm On Mar 03, 2020
dre11:

https://www.independent.ng/40-bandits-killed-as-70yr-old-woman-leads-local-hunters-into-battle-in-niger-state/

If the citizens have to pick up arms just to protect themselves, it means the present government has failed completely. Buhari has failed. Why do we have to depend on hunters and witchcraft for protection when we have elected government? I really weep for this country. Imagine somebody will rise up now and be praising Buhari

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 70-Year-Old Woman Leads Hunters To Battle In Niger State, 40 Bandits Killed by kokomaster3d: 2:55pm On Mar 03, 2020
Government should give her budget
Re: 70-Year-Old Woman Leads Hunters To Battle In Niger State, 40 Bandits Killed by mightyleks(m): 3:20pm On Mar 03, 2020
Female Merlin
Re: 70-Year-Old Woman Leads Hunters To Battle In Niger State, 40 Bandits Killed by obazie(m): 3:24pm On Mar 03, 2020
SpecialAdviser:
Let then kuku make the woman a general in the Nigerian army cos he is more important than Gen Buratai.

Meanwhile, am still waiting for Buhari promise to lead from the front. What an aged man used to deceive some educated morons all across Nigeria.

Re: 70-Year-Old Woman Leads Hunters To Battle In Niger State, 40 Bandits Killed by pelepeleb: 3:29pm On Mar 03, 2020
you mean general Buhari
but how can when he is support of the killers

SpecialAdviser:
Let then kuku make the woman a general in the Nigerian army cos he is more important than Gen Buratai.

Meanwhile, am still waiting for Buhari promise to lead from the front. What an aged man used to deceive some educated morons all across Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 70-Year-Old Woman Leads Hunters To Battle In Niger State, 40 Bandits Killed by Nobody: 3:57pm On Mar 03, 2020
dre11:

https://www.independent.ng/40-bandits-killed-as-70yr-old-woman-leads-local-hunters-into-battle-in-niger-state/
Hunters doing Nigeria army duty. So the so-called weaklings will come and bi claiming strong man for innocent civilian. Iriots soldiers
Re: 70-Year-Old Woman Leads Hunters To Battle In Niger State, 40 Bandits Killed by Yujin(m): 4:05pm On Mar 03, 2020
solmus:
cool

I just love haboki women, from the time of wars before dan fodio and british invasion, Northerners have some of the best female warriors who conquered territories, people like Queen of Zauzau, Queen Amina of the Kanuris

Lol. Where did you learn this history? Queen Amina of Kanuris? Teacher, don't teachee me nonesense.
Re: 70-Year-Old Woman Leads Hunters To Battle In Niger State, 40 Bandits Killed by IprintMONEY: 4:14pm On Mar 03, 2020
AlphaStyles:
some of u are no different from those mad people at psych homes did u bother to click the link? mumu
why should i waste my time to click a link that could easily be posted here. why post half news and expect me to click link. mad man
Re: 70-Year-Old Woman Leads Hunters To Battle In Niger State, 40 Bandits Killed by Legendguru: 4:24pm On Mar 03, 2020
Oh
Re: 70-Year-Old Woman Leads Hunters To Battle In Niger State, 40 Bandits Killed by AlphaStyles(m): 4:49pm On Mar 03, 2020
IprintMONEY:
why should i waste my time to click a link that could easily be posted here. why post half news and expect me to click link. mad man
thats why i said u are no different from those in psych homes
Re: 70-Year-Old Woman Leads Hunters To Battle In Niger State, 40 Bandits Killed by persius555(m): 4:52pm On Mar 03, 2020
Grandma wan small business for some people.
Re: 70-Year-Old Woman Leads Hunters To Battle In Niger State, 40 Bandits Killed by Nobody: 4:53pm On Mar 03, 2020
But where is the pic of the woman where's the evidence. All these so called juju without evidence. Because some of these so called bloggers sometimes lie so? And before one idiot asks me to click the link just know that I can never use my real data on nairaland am I mad?
Re: 70-Year-Old Woman Leads Hunters To Battle In Niger State, 40 Bandits Killed by yom2(m): 6:22pm On Mar 03, 2020
Thryphosa:
This is very correct, I live in the next local government, Borgu LGA. Thank God for these locals, government wasn't showing any concern until the locals sprang into action.
if na borgu their jazz no be here o
Re: 70-Year-Old Woman Leads Hunters To Battle In Niger State, 40 Bandits Killed by Nobody: 6:40pm On Mar 03, 2020
whytepawn1:

If it originates from niger state ,bro believe. Those people are top notch when it comes to spiritual stuffs...
Okay sir
Re: 70-Year-Old Woman Leads Hunters To Battle In Niger State, 40 Bandits Killed by Nobody: 6:41pm On Mar 03, 2020
Groovenaija360:

grin grin me too
Na de koko be that
Re: 70-Year-Old Woman Leads Hunters To Battle In Niger State, 40 Bandits Killed by Kdon2: 9:52pm On Mar 03, 2020
dre11:

The weapon go still find its way back to the bandits. Na police dey supply them.
Re: 70-Year-Old Woman Leads Hunters To Battle In Niger State, 40 Bandits Killed by Sexycardib: 10:19pm On Mar 03, 2020
Re: 70-Year-Old Woman Leads Hunters To Battle In Niger State, 40 Bandits Killed by delishpot: 11:02pm On Mar 03, 2020
She is killing the foot soldiers of the top people.
Re: 70-Year-Old Woman Leads Hunters To Battle In Niger State, 40 Bandits Killed by Nobody: 8:30am On Mar 04, 2020
6262044477770205527-72!

crack the code if you can.
Re: 70-Year-Old Woman Leads Hunters To Battle In Niger State, 40 Bandits Killed by lucky4west: 9:26am On Mar 04, 2020
just kill them all!
Re: 70-Year-Old Woman Leads Hunters To Battle In Niger State, 40 Bandits Killed by ForbesHomesNG(m): 10:32am On Mar 04, 2020
Ishilove:
Spiritism in modern warfare. This really is a new dimension.

I wish they didn't reveal the ingredients used in the jazz because these bandits can do counter jazz

The ingredients will never be revealed.

https://www.nairaland.com/5643825/dont-miss-best-ibeju-lekki-deal

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nathaniel Samuel: Failed Suicide Bomber At Winners Chapel Being Interviewed / 15-Year-Old Boy Beats 14-YearOld Girl To Death For Refusing To Be His Girlfriend / 'I Am Not For Evil' — Slay Queen Caught With Charms Cries (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.