Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,454 members, 7,826,737 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 07:25 PM

70-Year-Old Woman Leads Hunters To Battle In Niger State, 40 Bandits Killed - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 70-Year-Old Woman Leads Hunters To Battle In Niger State, 40 Bandits Killed (65836 Views)

2 Policemen & 3 Bandits Killed As Suspected IPOB, ESN Attack Imo Police Station / Boko Haram: Govt Hires 200 Special Hunters To Fight Terrorists In Borno / Armed Bandits Killed And Arrested In Zamfara Forests (Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 70-Year-Old Woman Leads Hunters To Battle In Niger State, 40 Bandits Killed by hopexter(m): 11:49am On Mar 03, 2020
Eagleboney:
Okay,

but don't rely on juju in a gunfight cause one bullet from AK47 will take you down

Are you saying the bandits didn't have the most common weapon AK47? undecided
Re: 70-Year-Old Woman Leads Hunters To Battle In Niger State, 40 Bandits Killed by Jude82: 11:55am On Mar 03, 2020
Nigeria n Army should follow suit...Take her along to the sambista...Very important!!!

Free Leah!!!
Free Others!!!
Re: 70-Year-Old Woman Leads Hunters To Battle In Niger State, 40 Bandits Killed by IprintMONEY: 12:01pm On Mar 03, 2020
AlphaStyles:
NOW i know some of u just choose to b daft who told u that picture was taken 20years ago? are u this stupid?
now i know u are a product of an unwanted pregnancy. even the cheapest phone today give better picture quality. where are the dead peopl, where is the woman.
ANUMANU
Re: 70-Year-Old Woman Leads Hunters To Battle In Niger State, 40 Bandits Killed by Thryphosa(m): 12:06pm On Mar 03, 2020
This is very correct, I live in the next local government, Borgu LGA. Thank God for these locals, government wasn't showing any concern until the locals sprang into action.

1 Like

Re: 70-Year-Old Woman Leads Hunters To Battle In Niger State, 40 Bandits Killed by juman(m): 12:10pm On Mar 03, 2020
The useless security agencies should be disbanded and replaced with the hunters.
Re: 70-Year-Old Woman Leads Hunters To Battle In Niger State, 40 Bandits Killed by Yorubanie6852: 12:23pm On Mar 03, 2020
see below
Re: 70-Year-Old Woman Leads Hunters To Battle In Niger State, 40 Bandits Killed by Chidonsky: 12:34pm On Mar 03, 2020
SpecialAdviser:
Let kuku make the woman a general in the Nigerian army cos he is more important than Gen Buratai.

Meanwhile, am still waiting for Buhari promise to lead from the front. What an aged man used to deceive some educated morons all across Nigeria.

no be lie,i can't ever forget reading buhari agenda speech about eradicating terrorism by leading them in battlefield.I was full of hope after reading that speech knowing fully well he was once an army commander but now i know better.Nigeria need and acting president and not a talking president.

1 Like

Re: 70-Year-Old Woman Leads Hunters To Battle In Niger State, 40 Bandits Killed by Eagleboney(m): 12:37pm On Mar 03, 2020
hopexter:

Are you saying the bandits didn't have the most common weapon AK47? undecided
No that's not what I mean, I said juju is not a reliable source of protection in a gunfight cause the bandits possess arms
Re: 70-Year-Old Woman Leads Hunters To Battle In Niger State, 40 Bandits Killed by Niceguy24: 12:37pm On Mar 03, 2020
She i s more useful than bubu
Sighs
Re: 70-Year-Old Woman Leads Hunters To Battle In Niger State, 40 Bandits Killed by Niceguy24: 12:38pm On Mar 03, 2020
She is more useful than bubu
Sighs
Re: 70-Year-Old Woman Leads Hunters To Battle In Niger State, 40 Bandits Killed by akan102: 12:39pm On Mar 03, 2020
My friend so you still remember that statement from buhari, some times I do feel its useless having pity on Nigerians when they start feeling the pain created directly or indirectly by them, because they always go back to that same behaviour that causes them pain and shout at you that see differently.

SpecialAdviser:
Let kuku make the woman a general in the Nigerian army cos he is more important than Gen Buratai.

Meanwhile, am still waiting for Buhari promise to lead from the front. What an aged man used to deceive some educated morons all across Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: 70-Year-Old Woman Leads Hunters To Battle In Niger State, 40 Bandits Killed by Eagleboney(m): 12:42pm On Mar 03, 2020
suny247:
for your mind AK47 na big gun
Haha you think size is what determines the powerfulness of a gun ,go and do research on some of the most powerful guns to grace this earth,

one bullet from an AK47 will blow your skull ,

AK47 is probably among the best
Re: 70-Year-Old Woman Leads Hunters To Battle In Niger State, 40 Bandits Killed by Eagleboney(m): 12:49pm On Mar 03, 2020
tyup:

cuz AK is more common the jazz is more n effective except you use another gun type not native to Nigeria
na lie ,

don't you know that some of naija armed robbers are using juju yet they died from police AK47 bullets
Re: 70-Year-Old Woman Leads Hunters To Battle In Niger State, 40 Bandits Killed by Otunski: 12:59pm On Mar 03, 2020
What our useless and idiotic pot belly Generals cannot do.
Re: 70-Year-Old Woman Leads Hunters To Battle In Niger State, 40 Bandits Killed by Eagleboney(m): 12:59pm On Mar 03, 2020
wisdomkid:

Did you read what the OP wrote? rushing to comment without reading.. typical.
what is dis one saying,

if you can't read beg a neighbor to help you do that,

don't vent your anger on me
Re: 70-Year-Old Woman Leads Hunters To Battle In Niger State, 40 Bandits Killed by dangotesmummy: 1:02pm On Mar 03, 2020
OgbanjeProphet:

If every nigerian agrees to wipe terrorism out of this country today, a week is too long to get the work done.

God bless the old woman, agbara nwanyi, Odogwu nwanyi!

God bless the hunters too.

the elites use all manners of political and ethnic differences and ignorance to divide us because they know that with one United Nigeria,when we put heads together, their own don be
Re: 70-Year-Old Woman Leads Hunters To Battle In Niger State, 40 Bandits Killed by kunletexs: 1:05pm On Mar 03, 2020
If the leader could be thrown down the tree with just a wave of hand, wetin followers no go dey respond to? Na invisible slaps dem go dey chop dey see baba God.
This one na good example of:

WHAT A MAN CAN DO, A WOMAN CAN DO veryyyyyyyy BETTER
Re: 70-Year-Old Woman Leads Hunters To Battle In Niger State, 40 Bandits Killed by Godwin2am(m): 1:10pm On Mar 03, 2020
baba Dan kioow in nasarawa...back then
Re: 70-Year-Old Woman Leads Hunters To Battle In Niger State, 40 Bandits Killed by hopexter(m): 1:23pm On Mar 03, 2020
Eagleboney:
No that's not what I mean, I said juju is not a reliable source of protection in a gunfight cause the bandits possess arms

They've been the one bold enough to tackle bandits and armed robbers. If you can be invisible during a gunfight, you win. undecided
Re: 70-Year-Old Woman Leads Hunters To Battle In Niger State, 40 Bandits Killed by Dbeautyy(m): 1:29pm On Mar 03, 2020
After performing all the... she requested for TWO VIRGIN BOYS TO LEAD THE WAY TO THE BANDITS DEN. Only if you know what that means ....hmm
Re: 70-Year-Old Woman Leads Hunters To Battle In Niger State, 40 Bandits Killed by GoldHorse(m): 1:49pm On Mar 03, 2020
Awon iya mi Osoronga!!!

1 Like

Re: 70-Year-Old Woman Leads Hunters To Battle In Niger State, 40 Bandits Killed by emmatuegbe(m): 1:50pm On Mar 03, 2020
Pls tell me more. I have never read about Hitler using sorcery.
GamalNasser:
Witches have always been necessary in battles since time immemorial . Hitler used them a lot .
Re: 70-Year-Old Woman Leads Hunters To Battle In Niger State, 40 Bandits Killed by SaintNemesis(f): 1:53pm On Mar 03, 2020
Ok
Season 2 of the gods must be crazy.
Re: 70-Year-Old Woman Leads Hunters To Battle In Niger State, 40 Bandits Killed by thunderbabs: 2:02pm On Mar 03, 2020
Make mama lead them go sambisa too na and Aso rock to get hold of buhari's cabals
Re: 70-Year-Old Woman Leads Hunters To Battle In Niger State, 40 Bandits Killed by Foolishbuhari: 2:03pm On Mar 03, 2020
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed Witchcraft over technology and civilization....my four months stay in suleja(in niger state) was indeed a fun-filled one...as a matter of fact,i thought it was the most peaceful place i've resided prior to the kind of lifestyle i was born into in warri...not until recently when i started to hear of the killings in niger state,and i was like "WTF".

Bros Hafa, You get contact for the area? I need work with person for that way. Heard a lot about them
Re: 70-Year-Old Woman Leads Hunters To Battle In Niger State, 40 Bandits Killed by thunderbabs: 2:06pm On Mar 03, 2020
Shey Buhari no go settle Mama out of the billions for Defence now ni? shocked
Re: 70-Year-Old Woman Leads Hunters To Battle In Niger State, 40 Bandits Killed by GamalNasser: 2:10pm On Mar 03, 2020
emmatuegbe:
Pls tell me more. I have never read about Hitler using sorcery.

Google the Nazi witch Maria Orsic and learn about her legion of witches and how they used witchcraft to help Hitler in technology Acquisition
Re: 70-Year-Old Woman Leads Hunters To Battle In Niger State, 40 Bandits Killed by whytepawn1(m): 2:19pm On Mar 03, 2020
Hizzy:
Pictures or no one went to the Bush with phones
Me I don tire to believe anything written nowadays with pictorial evidence
If it originates from niger state ,bro believe. Those people are top notch when it comes to spiritual stuffs...
Re: 70-Year-Old Woman Leads Hunters To Battle In Niger State, 40 Bandits Killed by Sonnobax15(m): 2:35pm On Mar 03, 2020
Foolishbuhari:

Bros Hafa, You get contact for the area? I need work with person for that way. Heard a lot about them
No...lost all contacts..its been 4years since i left

1 Like

Re: 70-Year-Old Woman Leads Hunters To Battle In Niger State, 40 Bandits Killed by AlphaStyles(m): 2:48pm On Mar 03, 2020
IprintMONEY:
now i know u are a product of an unwanted pregnancy. even the cheapest phone today give better picture quality. where are the dead peopl, where is the woman.
ANUMANU
some of u are no different from those mad people at psych homes did u bother to click the link? mumu

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Video Of Boy Found In A Moulded Block In Ondo Being Asked For Baba Ijebu Number / Burial Of Temidayo Adeleke, Lady Murdered By Her Cameroonian House Boy (Photos) / 15-Year-Old Boy Beats 14-YearOld Girl To Death For Refusing To Be His Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.