Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,888 members, 7,814,007 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:32 AM

Lai Mohammed, Governor Abdulrahman Tear Kwara APC Apart - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lai Mohammed, Governor Abdulrahman Tear Kwara APC Apart (28880 Views)

Mohammed, Governor Abubakar Badaru's Son Graduates From UK University / EFCC Charges Bala Mohammed, Governor-elect With Accepting Gratification / Mohammed Abubakar Congratulates Bala Mohammed, Governor-Elect Of Bauchi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lai Mohammed, Governor Abdulrahman Tear Kwara APC Apart by Nobody: 10:20am On Mar 03, 2020
Re: Lai Mohammed, Governor Abdulrahman Tear Kwara APC Apart by Nobody: 10:21am On Mar 03, 2020
APC die die die die dieooooooooooooooo!
Re: Lai Mohammed, Governor Abdulrahman Tear Kwara APC Apart by princesso16(m): 10:24am On Mar 03, 2020
PLEASE LEAVE ME ALONE OOOOOOOOO

I DON'T WANT TO FORGET MY LIFE OOOOOOOOOO

Re: Lai Mohammed, Governor Abdulrahman Tear Kwara APC Apart by cnnamoko(m): 10:24am On Mar 03, 2020

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Lai Mohammed, Governor Abdulrahman Tear Kwara APC Apart by anonimi: 10:25am On Mar 03, 2020
Romanoff:
When two elephants battle, na ground dey suffer.

Was the ground not suffering already under the rogue politicians that we allow to ruin us?

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed, Governor Abdulrahman Tear Kwara APC Apart by Nwaonyishi69: 10:30am On Mar 03, 2020
According to Peter Tosh, 'there is so much lie,
and that is the reason why my people cry'. I wonder the ranges of lies, in depth and width, crooked and straight tall, white and black as well as garnished and bare, that both sides would be moulding and unleashing from their fortresses. After all, lies have come home to roost, nay blossom, from a state where lie was adjudged worthy to be given as a person's name.
Re: Lai Mohammed, Governor Abdulrahman Tear Kwara APC Apart by Finnese001: 10:35am On Mar 03, 2020
evil party
Re: Lai Mohammed, Governor Abdulrahman Tear Kwara APC Apart by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 10:44am On Mar 03, 2020
Same APC that demonize Saraki cannot put their house in order. Meanwhile to get discounts for your Dstv subscriptions check my last topic.
Re: Lai Mohammed, Governor Abdulrahman Tear Kwara APC Apart by adem30: 10:47am On Mar 03, 2020
ddippset:
O to ge' gone sour.

Time 4 Sarski to make a grand return.

grin grin grin

Dey there dey deceive yourself. Even Saraki himself knows his time is gone already.
Re: Lai Mohammed, Governor Abdulrahman Tear Kwara APC Apart by Champneys: 10:57am On Mar 03, 2020
Not surprised.
Nigerian Politics is rife with unholy and selfish alliances which eventually gets ripped apart.
The losers are the electorates who these bloody bastar...ds called politicians deceive.
To those of you who are shouting PDP APC and UPP up and down, think, think long and hard... You are all losers!
Re: Lai Mohammed, Governor Abdulrahman Tear Kwara APC Apart by Nobody: 10:59am On Mar 03, 2020
ddippset:
O to ge' gone sour.

grin grin grin
the guy would surely bounce back. A house built with spit would be destroyed by the dew...its a local adage. The worst mistake made by kwarans is allowing Tinubu to destabilize them. I learn alphabeta, Tinubu's company now manages thair tax system. They would soon learn their lessons the way Libya did after sending off Gaddafi.
Re: Lai Mohammed, Governor Abdulrahman Tear Kwara APC Apart by jaxxy(m): 11:00am On Mar 03, 2020
Normal with Apc now. Power hungry dumbos
Re: Lai Mohammed, Governor Abdulrahman Tear Kwara APC Apart by Nobody: 11:05am On Mar 03, 2020
What outsiders fail to understand is that the more Kwara APC is tearing apart is the more difficult it is for sarathief to come back

Only kwarans can relate

Where is Balogun fulani,

Kawu baraje

Bolaji Abdullahi

Ali Ahmad

Fatai Ahmed

Rafiu Ibrahim

Razaq Atunwa

All other SARAKI foot soldiers

Are longed teared into pieces
Re: Lai Mohammed, Governor Abdulrahman Tear Kwara APC Apart by oyatz(m): 11:25am On Mar 03, 2020
I don't support gamblings.
Re: Lai Mohammed, Governor Abdulrahman Tear Kwara APC Apart by oyatz(m): 11:27am On Mar 03, 2020
fairfora:
the guy would surely bounce back. A house built with spit would be destroyed by the dew...its a local adage. The worst mistake made by kwarans is allowing Tinubu to destabilize them. I learn alphabeta, Tinubu's company now manages thair tax system. They would soon learn their lessons the way Libya did after sending off Gaddafi.

Can you further expantiate on this theory sir?
Re: Lai Mohammed, Governor Abdulrahman Tear Kwara APC Apart by klax(m): 11:38am On Mar 03, 2020
Not surprise lies can run but cant be faster than truth.

When you think you are pulling others down be sure your own downfall is imminent.

Let the fight goes on.
Re: Lai Mohammed, Governor Abdulrahman Tear Kwara APC Apart by senatordave1(m): 11:57am On Mar 03, 2020
ddippset:
O to ge' gone sour.

grin grin grin
Saraki is gone forever,never to return again
Re: Lai Mohammed, Governor Abdulrahman Tear Kwara APC Apart by senatordave1(m): 11:58am On Mar 03, 2020
PapaBaby:
Joke with Saraki at your peril grin grin grin
He has been retired permanently

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed, Governor Abdulrahman Tear Kwara APC Apart by senatordave1(m): 11:59am On Mar 03, 2020
fairfora:
Sorry sir,saraki will never be allowed back in power.he is gone forever
Re: Lai Mohammed, Governor Abdulrahman Tear Kwara APC Apart by Magicians: 12:11pm On Mar 03, 2020
I am telling you, how Ikpeazu ruined Abia n Ugwuanyi now destroying Enugu are worthy examples of how foolish Nigeria politicians are.
Citytrend:
My brother please forget these men. They have absolutely no Business with being a Leader.

You can't give what you don't have.
Give them America, they will destroy it!

Abeg joo, I will Build a Professional Logo for your Company or Product For 2k Only. Offer valid Today Only. Also do Fully Ready Website. See my info below to Chat me
But when you see disasters such as Ikpeazu Ugwuanyi n Umahi you expect it to be a good news ba ?!
iCauseTrouble:
Anytime I see Lai Mohammed as headline, I always know its going to be a bad news shocked
Re: Lai Mohammed, Governor Abdulrahman Tear Kwara APC Apart by Yorubanie6852: 12:22pm On Mar 03, 2020
see below
Re: Lai Mohammed, Governor Abdulrahman Tear Kwara APC Apart by Nobody: 12:32pm On Mar 03, 2020
oyatz:

Can you further expantiate on this theory sir?
well, to the best of my knowledge, Saraki's family has dominated Kwara's political space for nearly 4 decades. I schooled in kwara and I could recollect the role played by dr olushola saraki, in peacekeeping and fair play in politics. He was also a kingmaker. I remember when he supported late gov lawal to win the guber race. I was rounding up my programme and busy with my project that year. Lawal betrayed him and his son, senator saraki was massively supported by his dad and kearans and won the government race. Some people gullibly said olusola Saraki had mortgaged kwara blablabla...but they couldn't point to the property looted or estates built by him unlike Tinubu whose investments are visibly spotted everywhere. The Societe Generale Bank was a French bank who came to Nigeria under the cooperation of Saraki and he was made chairman of same bank....does that make him the absolute owner?

Tinubu tested his political might and sponsored Taiwo belgore, the son of alfa belgore, the popular legal luminary but saraki defeated him with the support of kwarans despite the huge sum spent by the then ACN. Had the people of the state not loved Saraki, he would have lost because ACN spent alot. They went to court but still lost. Mr belgore decamped to another party to contest but still lost to abdulfattah ahmed who decamped from the pdp to APC on the instruction of his political mentor bukola saraki as they were preparing to support Buhari to win the 2015 election. Saraki claimed he donated over 1bn towards the presidential election success when the going turned sour.

Ordinarily, Alhaji kawu Baraje or any of the other key politicians who is active in the state and had tirelessly worked for the success of the party in kwara could have been tipped as a ministerial candidate but lai muhamed who was relevant and active in lagos state was imposed on the kwarans because is an indigene of kwara, which really incited their anger. They said he should have gone to lagos where he's well known and active. Saraki in the interest of peace called for calm and they moved on. Lai muhamed was even seen prostrating before Saraki when he was in dire need of the slot and he was considered eventually.

Had Saraki remained in the apc, there wouldn't have been all these crises seen in kwara today. He began to fall out with the apc the moment he perceived the calculation and political arrangement was being manipulated by Tinubu. Before they agreed to come together, tinubu said his faction would produce vice and after Buhari, he would succeed him. Saraki said the senate presidency must he zoned to north central and he must be the one to head the Senate, all those positions were put at the table and all and soundary agreed to it. When the time to decode who would he senate president came, the plan changed and Tinubu wanted someone else but Saraki outplayed them...that was the beginning of his ordeal. Furthermore, the moment lai muhamed got what he wanted, he moved to Tinubu's camp. The otogee political revolution was sponsored by Tinubu and lai muhamed was so active in it. Lots of buses filled with Lagos youths and touts were transported to ilorin for this protest and the natives joined them midway . The rest is now history. I live in lagos and I'm quite aware of all these incidents.

The offa robbery incident happened and they fingered Saraki boys, those who later said the police made them to utter statements under duress. The issue became messy and some pictures of those accused were released in which they were spotted in Saraki political meetings and gatherings. They admitted to the fact that they were Saraki loyalists but never participated in the robbery. Those robbers as captured by the cctv did not exhibit any similarity with those accused, the same way those who robbed lagos banks were said to have been apprehended but picked the wrong people and same gang had a field day in other banks in ikorodu and festac in a space of 2 months . Eventually, those accused confessed to the press that they were tortured and compelled to say what they didn't do.

Now, why I said in my post that, a house built with spit would be destroyed by the dewdrops, they ganged up against Saraki and pursued him out of kwara politics, the revolution in which lai muhamed was actively involved.

Now, there are factions, some politicians in kwara are now regretting their action. Contracts aren't awarded to the locals anymore. Approval must now come from Lagos, which they're not happy about. The governor himself isn't happy about the motives but there is nothing he could do than dance to the tune of his piper. He had promised them so much and now, he's not doing much and people aren't happy. Politics is about reaching out to everybody by providing the basic things needed but nothing is happening in the state. If you're from kwara and you're close to them, you'd confirm this. Why I said he would bounce back... every politician looks for the weakness of their opposition or opponent to rise. With what is happening, if not checked, I see saraki coming back strong.

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed, Governor Abdulrahman Tear Kwara APC Apart by Trillyonaire: 12:47pm On Mar 03, 2020
Same Otoge people?
Re: Lai Mohammed, Governor Abdulrahman Tear Kwara APC Apart by oyatz(m): 1:08pm On Mar 03, 2020
fairfora:
well, to the best of my knowledge, Saraki's family has dominated Kwara's political space for nearly 4 decades. I schooled in kwara and I could recollect the role played by dr olushola saraki, in peacekeeping and fair play in politics. He was also a kingmaker. I remember when he supported late gov lawal to win the guber race. I was rounding up my programme and busy with my project that year. Lawal betrayed him and his son, senator saraki was massively supported by his dad and kearans and won the government race. Some people gullibly said olusola Saraki had mortgaged kwara blablabla...but they couldn't point to the property looted or estates built by him unlike Tinubu whose investments are visibly spotted everywhere. The Societe Generale Bank was a French bank who came to Nigeria under the cooperation of Saraki and he was made chairman of same bank....does that make him the absolute owner?

Tinubu tested his political might and sponsored Taiwo belgore, the son of alfa belgore, the popular legal luminary but saraki defeated him with the support of kwarans despite the huge sum spent by the then ACN. Had the people of the state not loved Saraki, he would have lost because ACN spent alot. They went to court but still lost. Mr belgore decamped to another party to contest but still lost to abdulfattah ahmed who decamped from the pdp to APC on the instruction of his political mentor bukola saraki as they were preparing to support Buhari to win the 2015 election. Saraki claimed he donated over 1bn towards the presidential election success when the going turned sour.

Ordinarily, Alhaji kawu Baraje or any of the other key politicians who is active in the state and had tirelessly worked for the success of the party in kwara could have been tipped as a ministerial candidate but lai muhamed who was relevant and active in lagos state was imposed on the kwarans because is an indigene of kwara, which really incited their anger. They said he should have gone to lagos where he's well known and active. Saraki in the interest of peace called for calm and they moved on. Lai muhamed was even seen prostrating before Saraki when he was in dire need of the slot and he was considered eventually.

Had Saraki remained in the apc, there wouldn't have been all these crises seen in kwara today. He began to fall out with the apc the moment he perceived the calculation and political arrangement was being manipulated by Tinubu. Before they agreed to come together, tinubu said his faction would produce vice and after Buhari, he would succeed him. Saraki said the senate presidency must he zoned to north central and he must be the one to head the Senate, all those positions were put at the table and all and soundary agreed to it. When the time to decode who would he senate president came, the plan changed and Tinubu wanted someone else but Saraki outplayed them...that was the beginning of his ordeal. Furthermore, the moment lai muhamed got what he wanted, he moved to Tinubu's camp. The otogee political revolution was sponsored by Tinubu and lai muhamed was so active in it. Lots of buses filled with Lagos youths and touts were transported to ilorin for this protest and the natives joined them midway . The rest is now history. I live in lagos and I'm quite aware of all these incidents.

The offa robbery incident happened and they fingered Saraki boys, those who later said the police made them to utter statements under duress. The issue became messy and some pictures of those accused were released in which they were spotted in Saraki political meetings and gatherings. They admitted to the fact that they were Saraki loyalists but never participated in the robbery. Those robbers as captured by the cctv did not exhibit any similarity with those accused, the same way those who robbed lagos banks were said to have been apprehended but picked the wrong people and same gang had a field day in other banks in ikorodu and festac in a space of 2 months . Eventually, those accused confessed to the press that they were tortured and compelled to say what they didn't do.

Now, why I said in my post that, a house built with spit would be destroyed by the dewdrops, they ganged up against Saraki and pursued him out of kwara politics, the revolution in which lai muhamed was actively involved.

Now, there are factions, some politicians in kwara are now regretting their action. Contracts aren't awarded to the locals anymore. Approval must now come from Lagos, which they're not happy about. The governor himself isn't happy about the motives but there is nothing he could do than dance to the tune of his piper. He had promised them so much and now, he's not doing much and people aren't happy. Politics is about reaching out to everybody by providing the basic things needed but nothing is happening in the state. If you're from kwara and you're close to them, you'd confirm this. Why I said he would bounce back... every politician looks for the weakness of their opposition or opponent to rise. With what is happening, if not checked, I see saraki coming back strong.

I couldn't just stop laughing at your post which is filled with many funny unsubstantiated insinuations (Beer Palour gists). . .Obviously,you a great fan of the Sarakis!

1) In a Democracy, it is not compulsory that you or your candidates or your political party must continue to win all the time.

Electoral defeat does NOT necessarily mean an evil thing

Sometimes,you win and sometimes you lose.

2) Dr Bukola Saraki has won many elections in Kwara State but lost one in 2019.

If the people of Kwara central still prefer him, it's possible for him to win as a Senator for Kwara Central in 2023 but the possibility of him becoming the Senate President or his political party winning all the elective posts in Kwara State is very dim.

3) In politics (especially politics of developing countries), you must expect conflicts, conflicts management and conflicts resolutions.
Re: Lai Mohammed, Governor Abdulrahman Tear Kwara APC Apart by Nobody: 1:20pm On Mar 03, 2020
Sponsored post
Re: Lai Mohammed, Governor Abdulrahman Tear Kwara APC Apart by Nobody: 1:26pm On Mar 03, 2020
oyatz:

I couldn't just stop laughing at your post which is filled with many funny unsubstantiated insinuations (Beer Palour gists). . .Obviously,you a great fan of the Sarakis!

1) In a Democracy, it is not compulsory that you or your candidates or your political party must continue to win all the time.

Electoral defeat does NOT necessarily mean an evil thing

Sometimes,you win and sometimes you lose.

2) Dr Bukola Saraki has won many elections in Kwara State but lost one in 2019.

If the people of Kwara central still prefer him, it's possible for him to win as a Senator for Kwara Central in 2023 but the possibility of him becoming the Senate President or his political party winning all the elective posts in Kwara State is very dim.

3) In politics (especially politics of developing countries), you must expect conflicts, conflicts management and conflicts resolutions.
There's no difference in what I posted and what you said...except for politics of bitterness played to ouster Saraki. His dad suddenly became a subject of ridicule...akii sin baba ka tun sin omo and all manners of hate songs that played out that time whereas, Olusola saraki played great role in developing Kwara. I'm not a fan of Saraki neither and am not an indigene of kwara. The ile arugbo demolition was a further proof of the hate regime. You were even soft in your response to my post...some had rained harsh words and abuses in my previous posts but I don't care. Politics isn't played with bitterness. Some Kwarans have failed to realise the fact that, in politics, there's no permanent enemies. It's all about interests. No politician can win forever, I concur
Re: Lai Mohammed, Governor Abdulrahman Tear Kwara APC Apart by Bobotic(m): 2:03pm On Mar 03, 2020
Buhari don already his share!
These same thief people dey fight whose share go big pass other

Re: Lai Mohammed, Governor Abdulrahman Tear Kwara APC Apart by oyatz(m): 2:04pm On Mar 03, 2020
fairfora:
There's no difference in what I posted and what you said...except for politics of bitterness played to ouster Saraki. His dad suddenly became a subject of ridicule...akii sin baba ka tun sin omo and all manners of hate songs that played out that time whereas, Olusola saraki played great role in developing Kwara. I'm not a fan of Saraki neither and am not an indigene of kwara. The ile arugbo demolition was a further proof of the hate regime. You were even soft in your response to my post...some had rained harsh words and abuses in my previous posts but I don't care. Politics isn't played with bitterness. Some Kwarans have failed to realise the fact that, in politics, there's no permanent enemies. It's all about interests. No politician can win forever, I concur

You see, what is happening in our politics, like what is happening in our educational, real estate or even sport sector reflect our level of development and sophistication as a people.

The Sarakis, Tinubu, Buhari etc are mere players during our present phase of development who play politics according to the prevailing norms of this present phase.

Most Nigerian politicians see elections as political wars and political opponents as enemies
Re: Lai Mohammed, Governor Abdulrahman Tear Kwara APC Apart by projectNDPRA: 3:42pm On Mar 03, 2020
It is crucial to remember that although the main goal of the system is to maintain divide and rule, it is not the end of it. https://projectndpra./ #speakforjustice #standagainstcorruption #fightcorruption #letswoktogether #opperssionisachoice
Re: Lai Mohammed, Governor Abdulrahman Tear Kwara APC Apart by Legendguru: 4:06pm On Mar 03, 2020
Hmmm
Re: Lai Mohammed, Governor Abdulrahman Tear Kwara APC Apart by israelmao(m): 6:44pm On Mar 03, 2020
It's too early for Oto -Ge movement to fall like a pack of cards.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2023 Presidency: We Don’t Know About Tinubu But Fayemi Must Contest —Hon. Ajayi / Goodluck Jonathan Celebrates His 65th Birthday Today / PHOTOS- Akinwunmi Ambode Formally Declares For Lagos Governorship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.