Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,454 members, 7,816,050 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:07 AM

Re-nnpc Application-after Successful Upload Of Compulsory Documents,what? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Re-nnpc Application-after Successful Upload Of Compulsory Documents,what? (2241 Views)

Re: Nnpc/ Mpn Apprenticeship Program / RE: NNPC Aptitude Test / NNPC Application Notification (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re-nnpc Application-after Successful Upload Of Compulsory Documents,what? by ogunniyi2: 12:33pm On Dec 20, 2010
HELLO MY PEOPLE,After successful upload of at least the compulsory documents,what next? is there anything to click on or assurance that the application is successful! please what next?
Re: Re-nnpc Application-after Successful Upload Of Compulsory Documents,what? by Emilo(m): 12:30pm On Dec 23, 2010
Just completed the registration. All u need to do is go back to Home and log in then go to view status. Then if u have uploaded all that is required at the bottom of the page u would see complete registration, click on it
Re: Re-nnpc Application-after Successful Upload Of Compulsory Documents,what? by ogunniyi2: 1:51pm On Dec 24, 2010
thank u very much
Re: Re-nnpc Application-after Successful Upload Of Compulsory Documents,what? by midcity: 10:53pm On Dec 27, 2010
Hello NLs, I'm having dificulty creating an account. Each time I try, 'Error in processing applicant's details' appear on the screen. I can't figure out where the problem is. PLS HELP. Thanks.
Re: Re-nnpc Application-after Successful Upload Of Compulsory Documents,what? by krebs(m): 8:23am On Dec 28, 2010
Thanks bro. I thought i had completed the app after uploading the docs since last week, only for me to discover that i'd not really confirmed the app, if not for your post.
Thanks.
Re: Re-nnpc Application-after Successful Upload Of Compulsory Documents,what? by krebs(m): 8:25am On Dec 28, 2010
Emilo:

Just completed the registration. All u need to do is go back to Home and log in then go to view status. Then if u have uploaded all that is required at the bottom of the page u would see complete registration, click on it

Thanks bro. I thought i had completed the app after uploading the docs since last week, only for me to discover that i'd not really confirmed the app, if not for your post.
Thanks.
Re: Re-nnpc Application-after Successful Upload Of Compulsory Documents,what? by ubaida: 11:40pm On Dec 28, 2010
@Emilo, thanks for that impt information thought i had completed the apps only to 2 see ur post
Re: Re-nnpc Application-after Successful Upload Of Compulsory Documents,what? by mikedore: 3:58pm On Dec 31, 2010
I want 2tank u all 4ur questions and answers.Ogunniyi that ask and Emilo who gave d answer. God bless u all.
Re: Re-nnpc Application-after Successful Upload Of Compulsory Documents,what? by Obimek: 5:14am On Jan 02, 2011
Guys, uploaded all my documents somewhere in november but didn't click on the complete submission button. Just clicked on it today. Will i be disqualified?

(1) (Reply)

Hands On Practical Training In Computer Engineering And Networking / Us Company Expanding Into Nigeria Needs Brand Ambassadors. / Teaching Or Banking, Pls Advise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.