Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,935 members, 7,828,269 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:42 AM

Imo Supreme Court Review: Arguments By Ihedioha And Uzodinma's Lawyers In Court - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Imo Supreme Court Review: Arguments By Ihedioha And Uzodinma's Lawyers In Court (26728 Views)

Buhari And Uzodinma Walk With Swag On A Sit-At-Home Day In Owerri (Photo) / Why Supreme Court Sacked Ihedioha And Declared Uzodinma Winner In Imo / Asoluka Reacts To His Rumored Appointment As Commissioner Of Finance By Ihedioha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Imo Supreme Court Review: Arguments By Ihedioha And Uzodinma's Lawyers In Court by Nobody: 12:05pm On Mar 03, 2020
tuborme:
Chief Justice asking a plaintiff what he wants done? Where did Tanko graduate from?

Unicattle Zamfara

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Imo Supreme Court Review: Arguments By Ihedioha And Uzodinma's Lawyers In Court by kalusky02(m): 12:05pm On Mar 03, 2020
We are eagerly waiting for the Supreme court to give its Verdict on the review of their judgement.
Re: Imo Supreme Court Review: Arguments By Ihedioha And Uzodinma's Lawyers In Court by senatordave1(m): 12:05pm On Mar 03, 2020
Angelfrost:

Reliable sources tell me most citizens of the state have already started celebrating in earnest.
You mean in mbaise and owerri
Re: Imo Supreme Court Review: Arguments By Ihedioha And Uzodinma's Lawyers In Court by nwimo22(m): 12:05pm On Mar 03, 2020
senatordave1:

Yes to mbaise
No from Abuja to Owerri.
Re: Imo Supreme Court Review: Arguments By Ihedioha And Uzodinma's Lawyers In Court by senatordave1(m): 12:08pm On Mar 03, 2020
Agboriotejoye:

If you agree that the initial judgment is a fraud, pray tell why you think it should still stand.

You APC goons are a dark bunch. So you're comfortable with Ihedioha being a scapegoat for what is not true when there seems to be a window for remedy. The darkness in your heart is second to none
Down pdp
Re: Imo Supreme Court Review: Arguments By Ihedioha And Uzodinma's Lawyers In Court by senatordave1(m): 12:08pm On Mar 03, 2020
nwimo22:
No from Abuja to Owerri.
Uzodinma till 2023
Re: Imo Supreme Court Review: Arguments By Ihedioha And Uzodinma's Lawyers In Court by Labadams: 12:08pm On Mar 03, 2020
[quote author=kahal29 post=87127739]
https://www.channelstv.com/2020/03/03/updates-supreme-court-begins-hearing-of-pdp-ihediohas-application-on-imo-judgement/

Are You Ready To Learn The Exact Steps You Can Take To Create Your Own Stunning Graphics With Your Phone And Start Making Money❓

When content creators come to me, the most common question I receive is… “How do I teach myself Graphic Design?”

I get it. There are so many tools out there for graphic design, and it can feel discouraging when you try out these tools and discover that their limitation is actually affecting the exact outcome you need at the moment.

� You get to produce nonstandard graphics like all the time, which in turn affects the way you communicate effectively with your actual audience.

I know you are already familiar with tools like Canva, BeFunky, Adobe spark or Desygner BUT these tools have their limitations.

In fact, to some, you will need to go pro to activate an actual standard design.
Not cool! Well, it’s their choice to make, not yours.

⛔ But what if I hold you by the hand and show you the exact steps you can take right now that allows you to consistently produce quality and standard graphics in less than 10 mins❓

What if I tell you that you can begin to make money from the graphics you will be making for clients❓

Well, that’s why I created the #GraphicsDahtRocks program where you’ll learn the exact steps you can take to create your own stunning graphics with your phone and start making money.

Due to my constant research and tweaking, I’ve been able to discover simple hacks to producing jaw-dropping graphics in less than 10 mins with just your mobile phone.

People have been buzzing about this program; you don’t want to be left out! �

I will be here with you for 3 days giving you a headstart to teaching yourself graphics design for FREE!

I want you to have the opportunity of making the remaining of this year worth while as you rock one of the lucrative skill of 2020 and beyond.

� To participate, simply click on the below link to join the group

���

https:///Bdt0OJdBPYM7ko1g4GqJof

See you at the top.
Re: Imo Supreme Court Review: Arguments By Ihedioha And Uzodinma's Lawyers In Court by Agboriotejoye(m): 12:10pm On Mar 03, 2020
helinues:

I guess Lyon is a scapesheep bar

Lyon was clear. His deputy falsified results. You can't blame the SC for deciding the harshest punishment in the book. No one has faulted the evidence of multiple names.

In the matter on ground, the main evidence has been proven defective. 366 instead of 388, overvoting and number of votes exceeding accredited voters, the result sheets not signed by INEC polling officers, spread. This shows the judgment was based on false evidence.

Hope you can spot the difference

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Imo Supreme Court Review: Arguments By Ihedioha And Uzodinma's Lawyers In Court by nwimo22(m): 12:11pm On Mar 03, 2020
senatordave1:

Uzodinma till 2023
No 2050

1 Like

Re: Imo Supreme Court Review: Arguments By Ihedioha And Uzodinma's Lawyers In Court by helinues: 12:13pm On Mar 03, 2020
Agboriotejoye:

Lyon was clear. His deputy falsified results. You can't blame the SC for deciding the harshest punishment in the book. No one has faulted the evidence of multiple names.

In the matter on ground, the main evidence has been proven defective. 366 instead of 388, overvoting and number of votes exceeding accredited voters, the result sheets not signed by INEC polling officers, spread. This shows the judgment was based on false evidence.

You could have represented Ihedioha as a lawyer.. May be the first SC judgement would have be rerun

3 Likes

Re: Imo Supreme Court Review: Arguments By Ihedioha And Uzodinma's Lawyers In Court by Agboriotejoye(m): 12:13pm On Mar 03, 2020
senatordave1:

Down pdp

Unfortunately for you Dansuqi, PDP is just a three letter word. It means no difference to the political class than XYZ or APC. It's the substance you should be concerned about not the form. Except of course you're a stakeholder in the latter three letters.
Re: Imo Supreme Court Review: Arguments By Ihedioha And Uzodinma's Lawyers In Court by Agboriotejoye(m): 12:15pm On Mar 03, 2020
helinues:

You could have represented Ihedioha as a lawyer.. May be the first SC judgement would have be rerun

But at least I won't be playing the devil's advocate. I can sleep well at night. Can you?
Re: Imo Supreme Court Review: Arguments By Ihedioha And Uzodinma's Lawyers In Court by Angelfrost(m): 12:15pm On Mar 03, 2020
senatordave1:

You mean in mbaise and owerri

I don't know the exact locations sir... The guy said "most parts of the state"!!! grin
Re: Imo Supreme Court Review: Arguments By Ihedioha And Uzodinma's Lawyers In Court by senatordave1(m): 12:15pm On Mar 03, 2020
nwimo22:
No 2050
Anyhow but he remains
Re: Imo Supreme Court Review: Arguments By Ihedioha And Uzodinma's Lawyers In Court by senatordave1(m): 12:16pm On Mar 03, 2020
Agboriotejoye:

There is no difference,apc 1 pdp 1
Re: Imo Supreme Court Review: Arguments By Ihedioha And Uzodinma's Lawyers In Court by Yorubanie6852: 12:16pm On Mar 03, 2020
see below
Re: Imo Supreme Court Review: Arguments By Ihedioha And Uzodinma's Lawyers In Court by Bimpe29: 12:18pm On Mar 03, 2020
No matter where the pendulum swings in this matter...
It has left an indelible lacuna in the sand of time.
Re: Imo Supreme Court Review: Arguments By Ihedioha And Uzodinma's Lawyers In Court by helinues: 12:18pm On Mar 03, 2020
Agboriotejoye:

But at least I won't be playing the devil's advocate. I can sleep well at night. Can you?

Me that I am tearing Chicken after a peaceful overnight sleep?

Are you having sleepless nights most especially if you are living in an area where there are notorious mosquitoes
Re: Imo Supreme Court Review: Arguments By Ihedioha And Uzodinma's Lawyers In Court by Iyiataata92: 12:20pm On Mar 03, 2020
helinues:

The review is only for future purpose.. SC can not contradict itself by reversing the judgement cos if they do, all dead cases will also want to seek for SC review.

It is unfortunate for Ihedioha to be among the scape goat in Nigeria political sphere
this is what I have been shouting over the roof but people don't seem to hear or understand. The Supreme Court will never go against its own judgement. If a single case is successfully revieed then all dead cases dating back 50 years ago will resurface with chants of review. And The SC will be the worst hit.
I dont think they will stand so low to such a mistake. They used Bayelsa as a statement of intent but fellas didnt catch the vibe.

My only problem now is that Ihedioha didn't use his 7 months governance to prepare his path for future election like Ngige did in Anambra.
Quite unfortunate for him he lost the present and future in one fell swoop!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Imo Supreme Court Review: Arguments By Ihedioha And Uzodinma's Lawyers In Court by allthingsgood: 12:30pm On Mar 03, 2020
[s]
magnetic20:
The judiciary is in total shambles. The present government with satanic proclivities had cheapen and bastardize the probity of our judiciary. This is just a charade and comestic approach to bamboozle Nigerians as usual.
[/s]

whats this one saying
Re: Imo Supreme Court Review: Arguments By Ihedioha And Uzodinma's Lawyers In Court by nwimo22(m): 12:36pm On Mar 03, 2020
senatordave1:

Anyhow but he remains
Yes remains Forever
Re: Imo Supreme Court Review: Arguments By Ihedioha And Uzodinma's Lawyers In Court by Agboriotejoye(m): 12:37pm On Mar 03, 2020
helinues:

Me that I am tearing Chicken after a peaceful overnight sleep?

How can you afford chicken on a 30k salary? Abi na audio chicken? Hope you're not adding corruption to ur hustle o. Leave corruption for PDP

Mosquito in dry season? Abi you're living in Makoko or Ijaw waterside ni?

2 Likes

Re: Imo Supreme Court Review: Arguments By Ihedioha And Uzodinma's Lawyers In Court by linearity: 12:39pm On Mar 03, 2020
madmohamed:
how can a chief justice asking lawyer what nest did he want the lawyer to Jorge him self

That is very relevant question, I have heard arguments from US Supreme Court many times, they ask such question to gauge the litigant’s expectations in face of the law and their arguments.

In fact, each time you petition a case before any court, you are essentially trying to convince the Judge and almost telling him or her what is ‘next’.

In the US sometimes, the Judge ask one of the opposing Lawyers to write the final court order and in some cases, the lawyers submit their separate version of the final order and submit it to the along with their petitions or answers and judge signs the order from the side that then won the case.....and the court will stamp it and that becomes the order from the Judge/Court.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Imo Supreme Court Review: Arguments By Ihedioha And Uzodinma's Lawyers In Court by helinues: 12:40pm On Mar 03, 2020
Agboriotejoye:

How can you afford chicken on a 30k salary? Abi na audio chicken? Hope you're not adding corruption to ur hustle o. Leave corruption for PDP

Walahi the 30k no cover my selfie monthly drink not to talk of bills.

If you want the imaginary BMC job, why don't you come and take it... cheesy

Not everyone is in your category buddy.. So stop having inferiority complex

You have just been busy attacking innocent people on this thread.. Guess your menses is on
Re: Imo Supreme Court Review: Arguments By Ihedioha And Uzodinma's Lawyers In Court by Agboriotejoye(m): 12:40pm On Mar 03, 2020
senatordave1:

There is no difference,apc 1 pdp 1
That's in ur demented mind. We are for justice not political scores. Or is the SC now a political clearing house?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Imo Supreme Court Review: Arguments By Ihedioha And Uzodinma's Lawyers In Court by Agboriotejoye(m): 12:43pm On Mar 03, 2020
helinues:

Walahi the 30k no cover my selfie monthly drink not to talk of bills.

If you want the imaginary BMC, why don't you come and take it... cheesy

Not everyone is in your category buddy.. So stop having inferiority complex

You have just been busy attacking innocent people on this thread.. Guess your menses is on

Hahahaha

which one be selfie monthly drinks? Awon online Dangote.

You seem to be complaining about the BMC job not paying well. Is it by force to do it. You can leave if the pay is not good now? sad

Menses bawo!! grin grin Wetin Tanko no go see for review
Re: Imo Supreme Court Review: Arguments By Ihedioha And Uzodinma's Lawyers In Court by helinues: 12:49pm On Mar 03, 2020
Agboriotejoye:

Hahahaha

which one be selfie monthly drinks? Awon online Dangote.

You seem to be complaining about the BMC job not paying well. Is it by force to do it. You can leave if the pay is not good now? sad

which one be selfie monthly drinks?

Like I said , not everyone is in your category, if you are spending your money on ogogoro, sorry na better wine and beer we dey drink.. All work no play?

You seem to be complaining about the BMC job not paying well

Is it a tradition from your place for people to be lieing unnecessary? Would you be able to provide proofs of that statement if I asked for one?

Me wondering why you guys always come online and be looking for trouble... Is that a trait?
Re: Imo Supreme Court Review: Arguments By Ihedioha And Uzodinma's Lawyers In Court by lotterysambad2(m): 12:50pm On Mar 03, 2020
I you find this article very helpful and informative you can also find results for <a href=" https://dhankesarilotteryresult.in/">Lottery Sambad</a> by visiting our site.
Re: Imo Supreme Court Review: Arguments By Ihedioha And Uzodinma's Lawyers In Court by Agboriotejoye(m): 12:56pm On Mar 03, 2020
helinues:

Like I said , not everyone is in your category, if you are spending your money on ogogoro, sorry na better wine and beer we dey drink.. All work no play?

Is it a tradition from your place for people to be lieing unnecessary? Would you be able to provide proofs of that statement if I asked for one?

Me wondering why you guys always come online and be looking for trouble... Is that a trait?

Better wine ni Regal. So you're at work on nairaland. Are you a mod?

You self read what you wrote. Read it with understanding: Walahi the 30k no cover my selfie monthly drink not to talk of bills.

If the above is not a complaint about how 30k cannot meet your basic needs, I don't know what else it is.
Re: Imo Supreme Court Review: Arguments By Ihedioha And Uzodinma's Lawyers In Court by helinues: 1:00pm On Mar 03, 2020
Agboriotejoye:

Better wine ni Regal. So you're at work on nairaland. Are you a mod?

You self read what you wrote. Read it with understanding: Walahi the 30k no cover my selfie monthly drink not to talk of bills.

If the above is not a complaint about how 30k cannot meet your basic needs, I don't know what else it is.

Must I be NL mods to be online? Are you also a mod to be online now?

You claimed I am working for 30k monthly and I am telling you that aclaimed 30k don't buy my monthly drinks...

May be you should check our signatures.. We hustle with no muscle...

If your work is not paying well, why not get out of NL and look for better job instead of creating nuinsances here
Re: Imo Supreme Court Review: Arguments By Ihedioha And Uzodinma's Lawyers In Court by 042icloud(m): 1:01pm On Mar 03, 2020
They should stop this drama and kuku tell us what they have agreed.
Re: Imo Supreme Court Review: Arguments By Ihedioha And Uzodinma's Lawyers In Court by Equal2DeTask(m): 1:03pm On Mar 03, 2020
Iyiataata92:

[s]this is what I have been shouting over the roof but people don't seem to hear or understand. The Supreme Court will never go against its own judgement. If a single case is successfully revieed then all dead cases dating back 50 years ago will resurface with chants of review. And The SC will be the worst hit.
I dont think they will stand so low to such a mistake. They used Bayelsa as a statement of intent but fellas didnt catch the vibe.

My only problem now is that Ihedioha didn't use his 7 months governance to prepare his path for future election like Ngige did in Anambra.
Quite unfortunate for him he lost the present and future in one fell swoop!!!!![/s]

Trash.....

Initially, who declared Rt. Jon Ihedioha Winner

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jim Nwobodo Dumps PDP For APC / PDP Protests In Tai As INEC Boss Refuse To Conduct Fresh Election In Tai / Defection: Uche Secondus, PDP NWC Hold Talks With Fani-Kayode (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.