Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,470 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:49 PM

But I Did Not Drop In! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / But I Did Not Drop In! (2114 Views)

What I Did To A Lady At The Hospital!! / Did I Go Too Far With What I Did? She Thinks I'm Silly / "My Boyfriend Beats Me Always But I Love Him" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: But I Did Not Drop In! by Greatozone(m): 4:21pm On Dec 23, 2010
Guy u sabbi play outside 18 shot o;but wait o when u dey do dat thing u call me?
Re: But I Did Not Drop In! by busygirl(f): 2:28am On Dec 24, 2010
I actually laughed aloud at this, i think it had to do with the whole sentence structure and how the event was explained.
OP, the deed has been done, now you shall live and not die to face the consquences of your action cheesy
Re: But I Did Not Drop In! by akwaowoudo(m): 3:20am On Dec 24, 2010
Harmattan is at work. Sure, u've arrived at a destination. "Welcome daddy" awaits you from 2012.
Re: But I Did Not Drop In! by akwaowoudo(m): 3:32am On Dec 24, 2010
GNS202:

Can that be true? My gal told me same,
but i never deposit my spermatozoa inside her,
Now she, me tire oooh,
For clarification sake, it may not be the cell from the sperm ejaculated at the climax of your copulation but the cell from the early seminal escape. Make a recall, the sperm dripped into her ready pot before you finally ejaculated. Hence, only a cell from millions of cell that fertilizes the egg.
Re: But I Did Not Drop In! by GNS202(m): 9:41am On Dec 24, 2010
akwaowoudo:

For clarification sake, it may not be the cell from the spermatozoa ejaculated at the climax of your copulation but the cell from the early seminal escape. Make a recall, the spermatozoa dripped into her ready pot before you finally ejaculated. Hence, only a cell from millions of cell that fertilizes the egg.

Wow! Is it normal for a woman to get pregnant in such a way? Similar issue
occur with my previous girls, But ve, learnt to use condoms,
I keep wondering why them galz get pregnant without deposit of my spermatozoa
spree her womb.
Re: But I Did Not Drop In! by viruz007(m): 7:25pm On Dec 25, 2010
ROTFLMAO, Guy na wa o. Sha hope say e no click or i shall cum 4 d naming ceremony as i dey P-TOWn, grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Much Of Your Past Should Your New Partner Know / Can You Love Your Spouse Like This? / The Male Folks Are Becoming A Big Disapointment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.