Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,051 members, 7,821,619 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:48 PM

Conspiracy Against The Development Of The North - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Conspiracy Against The Development Of The North (1987 Views)

Inside APC: Is There Another Conspiracy Against Tinubu By Buhari’s Men? / Osun Rerun: We Will Resist Any Form Of Conspiracy Against Adeleke – Kwankwaso Wa / Plateau Crisis, Conspiracy Against Federal Govt ―bauchi CAN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Conspiracy Against The Development Of The North by Tajbol4splend(m): 8:23am On Mar 04, 2020
Fulani herdsmen have been doing these criminal acts a long time ago but you just didn't know
Re: Conspiracy Against The Development Of The North by Otsam(m): 8:47am On Mar 04, 2020
spendoon:
Alot of southerners insult the north of the bandits,fulanis heardsmen and a lot of issues, but the truth is all this things are conspiracies planned by some evil minds aginst the development of the north.
RREASON
Ever since buhari came into power he has been making alot efforts to make sure Nigeria reduces it reliance on oil, hance he tried to improve the agriculture of the country which the northerners will be willing to accept and in turn increase the revenue generated from the northern region, but at the mist of this we began to see alot of issues like fulani herdmen, bandits and many more sringing up to discourage farmers from it.
If we can all remember the fulani heardmen used to be peaceful people moving from places without any problems with the people of the community they pass through so why did all this change all of a sudden.

If there is conspiracy, then it’s self inflicted. Since 1999, two southern presidents has ruled and they both in developing north even more than their region. Even the NGOs are more concerned about the north you hardly see their offices elsewhere but everywhere in the north. Majority of the grants coming to Nigeria are actually going to the north but what can you do when the people of the north rejects/frustrate developments? Who is conspiring against who?
Re: Conspiracy Against The Development Of The North by MasterKernel: 8:57am On Mar 04, 2020
spendoon:

you igbos are the once who plays the victim card the most, another thing i.noticed about you guys is you dont pick mistakes from your region but other peoples

Note: It's "ones", not once.

Secondly, North is the home for 3rd and 4th global deadliest terrorist in the world. Yet it's same Northern government that grants them Amnesty while the fight is still on.

Hunger: North is a major producer of certain food stuffs, like Beans, Rice and Corn... Yet it's ravaged by hunger and malnutrition.

Illiteracy : 80% of Illiteracy rate in Nigeria is Northern based, who caused it?

Poverty : North is the poverty capital of the world, why?

Let me stop here, but the little highlighted points, were self inflicted.

2 Likes

Re: Conspiracy Against The Development Of The North by MasterKernel: 9:03am On Mar 04, 2020
spendoon:

But the land in the north is more fertile than the one in your south east region

Did you say fertile?... I want to believe you don't know the meaning of that word. If you're referring to fertility, why do your herders head towards South? You don't need fertilizer to crop in the South.
Re: Conspiracy Against The Development Of The North by Nobody: 9:14am On Mar 04, 2020
MasterKernel:

Did you say fertile?... I want to believe you don't know the meaning of that word. If you're referring to fertility, why do your herders head towards South? You don't need fertilizer to crop in the South.
Lol so you think the north is a desert ahbi, now ask yourself who feeds the nation.
Do your research before you come and spew trash
Re: Conspiracy Against The Development Of The North by MasterKernel: 9:24am On Mar 04, 2020
spendoon:

Lol so you think the north is a desert ahbi, now ask yourself who feeds the nation.
Do your research before you come and spew trash

If you feed the nation, how come there's hunger in the North, and kids are seen roaming the streets begging for meals and alms?

Who feeds the nation! Wow... Kindly have this at the back of your mind, South produces the following farm produce.

1. Cassava
2. Plaintain
3. Banana
4. Palm Oil.
5. Yam as well as Yams from Benue.
6. Vegetables
7. Chicken
8. Pigs
9. Goats

Abakaliki (Ebonyi State) Makes her rice, doesn't allow imported rice into the state, it's home grown.

South do natural farming because they have arable land, while North do irrigation farming.

1 Like

Re: Conspiracy Against The Development Of The North by jimyjames(m): 9:45am On Mar 04, 2020
spendoon:

But the land in the north is more fertile than the one in your south east region

Fertile dry desert grin
Re: Conspiracy Against The Development Of The North by celeiyke: 10:17am On Mar 04, 2020
Arrewa:
They will soon come to tell you how backward the north is

U can pick the worst parts of Igbo land to make mockery of ur self. But by all parameters, u and ur people have nothing to compete with Ndigbo. It is an Igbo that will still change the North, mark my words. Only an Igbo will emerge president and make the child of a common man in the north to compete with elites of the north. Keep deceiving ursef

2 Likes

Re: Conspiracy Against The Development Of The North by Arrewa: 10:23am On Mar 04, 2020
celeiyke:

U can pick the worst parts of Igbo land to make mockery of ur self. But by all parameters, u and ur people have nothing to compete with Ndigbo. It is an Igbo that will still change the North, mark my words. Only an Igbo will emerge president and make the child of a common man in the north to compete with elites of the north. Keep deceiving ursef
go and develop your backward region first...
Re: Conspiracy Against The Development Of The North by oyatz(m): 10:35am On Mar 04, 2020
Arrewa:
yes politically criminal bandits attacked innocent people in Kaduna village... It can happen anywhere in the country...

What the government need is push up in security sector... Because of insecurity in Kaduna, zamfara and maiduguri doesn't mean that the whole north is unsafe... Use your head

STATE POLICE is needed at this stage of insecurity in Nigieria.

Every State should be allowed to secure it's people
Re: Conspiracy Against The Development Of The North by oyatz(m): 10:38am On Mar 04, 2020
Azmanaty:

Onye mgbu

Onye= Person

Mgbu= ?

Please explain to me sir.
Re: Conspiracy Against The Development Of The North by MasterKernel: 11:41am On Mar 04, 2020
oyatz:

Onye= Person

Mgbu= ?

Please explain to me sir.

It means first person.
Re: Conspiracy Against The Development Of The North by MasterKernel: 11:58am On Mar 04, 2020
Arrewa:

You know the funny thing is that you hardly reply my posts, because it's always detailed and full of facts.

Development you said! Wow! I didn't know Aboki can write.

Indices of development in any country is measured by various parameters.

1. GDP per person
2. Development infrastructures (Government and Individuals)
3. Level of Education
4. Employment
5. Health
6. Peace (Conducive atmosphere)
7. Sports

Let's start from GDP per person, North is rated the poverty capital of the world, because they have wealth in the hands of few like Dangote, BUA, TY Danjuma and Inimi etc, while the rest of kids roam the street begging for meals.

Infrastructures : East has minimal Government presence /infrastructures, but individuals have built state of the art structures round Eastern Nigeria. There is no tribe in Nigeria that can match Igbos quest for real estate.

Level of Education : You don't need to be reminded, in the pass 15 years no region has displaced Igbos in WACE, NECO and JAMB.

We have
Chinua Achebe
Chimammada Adiche
Ngozi Okonjo
Phillip Emegwalim
Aruna Oteh
Pat Utomi

Let me stop here.

1 Like

Re: Conspiracy Against The Development Of The North by celeiyke: 12:06pm On Mar 04, 2020
Arrewa:

Backward region which is far advanced than ur own region!!! U must be funny
Re: Conspiracy Against The Development Of The North by Bonesking(m): 12:06pm On Mar 04, 2020
Arewa aka Spendoon, you must know that a lot of southerners don’t give a f about the north. If they do just as the way you destroy the image of the south with reckless abandon you would run out of this country.
Let me show you the true image of Sharia Republic of Arewa. The north is a shit hole.

1 Like

Re: Conspiracy Against The Development Of The North by Bonesking(m): 12:08pm On Mar 04, 2020
Arewa this is the true image of the north. You’re lucky that southerners fight amongst themselves while people like you infiltrate to cause more division.
This is the true image of Sharia Republic of Arewa.

1 Like

Re: Conspiracy Against The Development Of The North by Bonesking(m): 12:11pm On Mar 04, 2020
A land that will self destruct in no distant time. Herdsmen, Bandits, Babyfactory, Almajiri, World Headquarters of poverty, Boko Haram, ISWAP, Polio and disease that are in several forms. Natural disasters and bad leaders.
May God save the north.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SZNpnigjIpU

1 Like

Re: Conspiracy Against The Development Of The North by Bonesking(m): 12:18pm On Mar 04, 2020
While the north lay in ruins, northern youths have become terrorists in large numbers, mass murderers of other minorities and Christians. The highest drug addicts are in the north. Baby factory and almajiri is a time bomb about to happen. The north is a shot hole.

A typical example is you Arewa down below. Look at you drinking alcoholic wine that is Haram to your religion. The youths of the north needs help. Look at you joining cultism as a young graduate. Who would save the north?
While your leaders use hisbah to ban alcohol sales, you people still collect VAT. Your leaders formed Boko Haram for political reason and don’t care if it’s wipe out your people. The same thing they did with religious crisis is the same thing they are doing with Fulani herdsmen.

Re: Conspiracy Against The Development Of The North by oyatz(m): 12:42pm On Mar 04, 2020
MasterKernel:

It means first person.

Thanks bro, but I think Onye Mgbu= Person with pain. (Or the embittered person)
Re: Conspiracy Against The Development Of The North by Subzero047: 12:46pm On Mar 04, 2020
Arrewa:
yes politically criminal bandits attacked innocent people in Kaduna village... It can happen anywhere in the country...

What the government need is push up in security sector... Because of insecurity in Kaduna, zamfara and maiduguri doesn't mean that the whole north is unsafe... Use your head

What about insecurity in Adamawa, Kastina and Plateau

Are they not North too?

1 Like

Re: Conspiracy Against The Development Of The North by Subzero047: 12:48pm On Mar 04, 2020
spendoon:

But the South East is feeding better than your impoverished North

1 Like

Re: Conspiracy Against The Development Of The North by Nobody: 9:24pm On Mar 04, 2020
MasterKernel:

Please do your research before you come and quote me, compereing the east and north in agriculture is suicide
Re: Conspiracy Against The Development Of The North by Nobody: 9:41pm On Mar 04, 2020
MasterKernel:

If you feed the nation, how come there's hunger in the North, and kids are seen roaming the streets begging for meals and alms?

Who feeds the nation! Wow... Kindly have this at the back of your mind, South produces the following farm produce.

1. Cassava
2. Plaintain
3. Banana
4. Palm Oil.
5. Yam as well as Yams from Benue.
6. Vegetables
7. Chicken
8. Pigs
9. Goats

Abakaliki (Ebonyi State) Makes her rice, doesn't allow imported rice into the state, it's home grown.

South do natural farming because they have arable land, while North do irrigation farming.

Have you ever traveled to the north before? ask your brothers doing spear parts and beer parlour business here but let me educate you a bit.
In the north we produce
*Rice (tripples anything the south dreams of producing)
2 Beans
3 Tomatoes
4 Onions
5 Small Pepper
6 Big pepper
7 Rams
8 Goats
9 Cows (plus milk gotten from it called nono in hausa)
10 Watermelon
11 Orange
12 Maize
13 Millet and every other grains
14 Potatoes like the ones from zaria
15 Vegetables
16 Pineapple
17 Chickens
18 soya beans and the list goes endless
This are just things produced in the north west region not to talk of north central and north east.
Now ask yourself this question how many trailers do you see bringing food stuffs to the north?
Re: Conspiracy Against The Development Of The North by Nobody: 9:43pm On Mar 04, 2020
jimyjames:

Fertile dry desert grin
You are so ignorant even sokoto that is close to Niger republic is semi arid while the rest are short grass savanna vegetation
Re: Conspiracy Against The Development Of The North by Nobody: 9:44pm On Mar 04, 2020
celeiyke:

But the notherners whipped your asses during the civil war
Re: Conspiracy Against The Development Of The North by Nobody: 9:49pm On Mar 04, 2020
MasterKernel:

You know the funny thing is that you hardly reply my posts, because it's always detailed and full of facts.

Development you said! Wow! I didn't know Aboki can write.

Indices of development in any country is measured by various parameters.

1. GDP per person
2. Development infrastructures (Government and Individuals)
3. Level of Education
4. Employment
5. Health
6. Peace (Conducive atmosphere)
7. Sports

Let's start from GDP per person, North is rated the poverty capital of the world, because they have wealth in the hands of few like Dangote, BUA, TY Danjuma and Inimi etc, while the rest of kids roam the street begging for meals.

Infrastructures : East has minimal Government presence /infrastructures, but individuals have built state of the art structures round Eastern Nigeria. There is no tribe in Nigeria that can match Igbos quest for real estate.

Level of Education : You don't need to be reminded, in the pass 15 years no region has displaced Igbos in WACE, NECO and JAMB.

We have
Chinua Achebe
Chimammada Adiche
Ngozi Okonjo
Phillip Emegwalim
Aruna Oteh
Pat Utomi

Let me stop here.
First of all you are not making sense because the gdp per capita is same in the country as a whole so that fact is baseless
Secondly when it comes to infastructrue especially roads you cant compere your region to the north
While in education the north is fast changing i will leave that argument to the next 5 years
Re: Conspiracy Against The Development Of The North by Nobody: 9:52pm On Mar 04, 2020
Bonesking:
Arewa aka Spendoon, you must know that a lot of southerners don’t give a f about the north. If they do just as the way you destroy the image of the south with reckless abandon you would run out of this country.
Let me show you the true image of Sharia Republic of Arewa. The north is a shit hole.
Lol arewa aka spendoon,well if you go through our posts you will realize arewa is based in kano while am based in kaduna
Re: Conspiracy Against The Development Of The North by Nobody: 9:54pm On Mar 04, 2020
Subzero047:

What about insecurity in Adamawa, Kastina and Plateau

Are they not North too?
Kastina ? shocked
Re: Conspiracy Against The Development Of The North by Nobody: 9:55pm On Mar 04, 2020
Subzero047:

But the South East is feeding better than your impoverished North
Because of the foods we send to you people, lets us stop then you will see
Re: Conspiracy Against The Development Of The North by MasterKernel: 10:49pm On Mar 04, 2020
spendoon:

First of all you are not making sense because the gdp per capita is same in the country as a whole so that fact is baseless
Secondly when it comes to infastructrue especially roads you cant compere your region to the north
While in education the north is fast changing i will leave that argument to the next 5 years

I'm not making sense, while 80% of Northern population is living below 1 dollar a day. Check World Bank poverty statistics based on region.

https://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2019/12/03/nigerians-may-experience-extreme-poverty-world-bank/

Building roads for the poor, who are residing in IDP Camps for the fear of insurgents. The North cannot stand Eastern Nigeria on personal infrastructures, but for government built, Yes!

Since 1960 till date, North have never challenged any Eastern state in Education, I don't need to prove it
Re: Conspiracy Against The Development Of The North by MasterKernel: 10:58pm On Mar 04, 2020
spendoon:

Have you ever traveled to the north before? ask your brothers doing spear parts and beer parlour business here but let me educate you a bit.
In the north we produce
*Rice (tripples anything the south dreams of producing)
2 Beans
3 Tomatoes
4 Onions
5 Small Pepper
6 Big pepper
7 Rams
8 Goats
9 Cows (plus milk gotten from it called nono in hausa)
10 Watermelon
11 Orange
12 Maize
13 Millet and every other grains
14 Potatoes like the ones from zaria
15 Vegetables
16 Pineapple
17 Chickens
18 soya beans and the list goes endless
This are just things produced in the north west region not to talk of north central and north east.
Now ask yourself this question how many trailers do you see bringing food stuffs to the north?

Hahahahah ... Can't stop laughing, you produce all these, yet hunger is highly prevalent in the North.

Surprisingly, the only thing we don't produce of all you've mentioned are Onions, beans,Tomatoes. Ebonyi makes rice.
Same way, you buy Garri and Red Oil from our side.

1 Like

Re: Conspiracy Against The Development Of The North by MasterKernel: 11:04pm On Mar 04, 2020
spendoon:

Because of the foods we send to you people, lets us stop then you will see

If not for decorum, I would have asked you the institution that graduated you. Northern Nigeria that has high prevalent rate of hunger, with 3rd highest IDP is sending food to South.

Point of correction, we buy food stuffs from North, we have our money, and so... You need us more, after all you don't sell food stuffs to Cameroon, Mali, Djibouti etc, yet they're better.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Atiku Abubakar’s Son Shares Rice,handsanitizer,nosemask As Palliative To Adamawa / Breaking: Buhari Approves New Security Measures For South-east, South-south / I'm Desperate To Leave Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.