Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,787 members, 7,820,755 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:58 PM

China Plans To Ease Residence Permit For Foreigners, Chinese Citizens React - Travel (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / China Plans To Ease Residence Permit For Foreigners, Chinese Citizens React (59010 Views)

Which Country Will You Not Go To Even If Given Residence Permit? / FG Begins Movement Of Cargoes From Lagos To Onitsha Port To Ease Apapa Traffic / Lagos Launches Uber Boat To Ease Transportation (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: China Plans To Ease Residence Permit For Foreigners, Chinese Citizens React by Litmus: 1:41pm On Mar 05, 2020
Chinese are better for Nigeria than Indians or whites. I just watched a news video item recently on Coronavirus and Nigeria. The news clip featured foreigners at the airport entering Nigeria. A Nigerian was scanning a line of mixed nationals coming into the country and the majority were of Indian appearance. I`ve become awear that Northern Nigerians are enamoured of India and Indians evident in Northern Nigeria music forms as well as Indian movie predilections. The confusion in apparent similarities between Indian culture and Arabic culture from where Northern Nigeria draws religious expression, I'm sure plays a part. Nevertheless, I believe Nigeria stands to gain far more from a closer relationship with China than anywhere else. Japan and Korea would also make positive Nations for closer ties. Let the Chinese into Nigeria more than Indians is what I mean to say in short.
Re: China Plans To Ease Residence Permit For Foreigners, Chinese Citizens React by Cousin9999: 2:33pm On Mar 05, 2020
I'm glad this thread is exposing the trolls and their sock puppet accounts.
Re: China Plans To Ease Residence Permit For Foreigners, Chinese Citizens React by gnykelly(m): 4:42pm On Mar 06, 2020
justwise I need a link to China visa thread... I don't want to create another thread
Re: China Plans To Ease Residence Permit For Foreigners, Chinese Citizens React by praiseneo(m): 5:19am On Aug 10, 2020
igbesachick:

. No Andorran or Vietnamese came to my continent to exploit it while insulting my race; at least to my knowledge, and I have not been there to assess their racism levels and I am not in the least bit interested.-------this is your words !

i have been to andorra and vietnam.

my godness. your logic is so primitive. you dont even get my point. you repeat the guy who i already answered.

hello pls how can I contact you I wanna get some info about Andorra
Re: China Plans To Ease Residence Permit For Foreigners, Chinese Citizens React by Nobody: 7:39am On Aug 10, 2020
Come to think of it what the heck am I looking for in China
When there are beautiful countries out there with friendly immigrants
Re: China Plans To Ease Residence Permit For Foreigners, Chinese Citizens React by Kenn55: 5:18pm On Aug 10, 2020
CSTR2:
Now China has learnt what America learnt hundreds of years ago.

You need diversity to improve.

If china can apply it well, they may pull skilled immigrants that America is now rejecting and reduce the technology gap between them and the western world.

Bad news for Africa. More brain drain coming.

Except they go democratic and become a free nation like the west, Japan and South Korea, China is not going to be attractive to any serious person. Even rich Chinese are finding their way out of China buying houses and citizenship all over the west. There are more than 3.5m Chinese in America alone, more than 1.5m in Canada plus millions in Europe and Africa but only 900,000 foreigners in China yet dem get mind to talk rubbish. Do they think people are interested in their stupid country?

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Lagos Introduces Modern Bus Terminals (Photos) / How Lagos Will Look In 2030 - Photo! / Enugu Streets Deserted As Coronavirus Keeps People Indoors (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.