Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,970 members, 7,835,245 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:35 AM

China Plans To Ease Residence Permit For Foreigners, Chinese Citizens React - Travel (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / China Plans To Ease Residence Permit For Foreigners, Chinese Citizens React (59061 Views)

Which Country Will You Not Go To Even If Given Residence Permit? / FG Begins Movement Of Cargoes From Lagos To Onitsha Port To Ease Apapa Traffic / Lagos Launches Uber Boat To Ease Transportation (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: China Plans To Ease Residence Permit For Foreigners, Chinese Citizens React by Coldie(m): 5:18pm On Mar 04, 2020
igbesachick:

another wow, but how can anyone, not particularly chinese, enter any country without a visa ? even a guy bribing the custom, he gets a visa before he enters.
I didn't say visitors with visa. I meant visitors without one. Since Chinese are this racist about immigrants there's nothing wrong with returning the favour
Re: China Plans To Ease Residence Permit For Foreigners, Chinese Citizens React by Cousin9999: 5:19pm On Mar 04, 2020
This guy is grasping at everything because he's clearly lost this battle. It's nothing but racist babble.

And honestly, he hasn't even seen the most biting criticisms he could get.

But let's wait.
Re: China Plans To Ease Residence Permit For Foreigners, Chinese Citizens React by igbesachick: 5:21pm On Mar 04, 2020
Cousin9999:
This guy is grasping at everything because he's clearly lost this battle. It's nothing but racist babble.

And honestly, he hasn't even seen the most biting criticisms he could get.

But let's wait.

go back to learn your english.
Re: China Plans To Ease Residence Permit For Foreigners, Chinese Citizens React by Cousin9999: 5:21pm On Mar 04, 2020
Coldie:

I didn't say visitors with visa. I meant visitors without one. Since Chinese are this racist about immigrants there's nothing wrong with returning the favour

This reminds me of all the illegal Chinese immigrants who overstay visitor visas. If the US ever did a sweep...
Re: China Plans To Ease Residence Permit For Foreigners, Chinese Citizens React by oguntrading: 5:25pm On Mar 04, 2020
Coldie:

return the favor ? what favor ? chinese visa 50dollars, nigerian viss 2000dollars.
Re: China Plans To Ease Residence Permit For Foreigners, Chinese Citizens React by Cousin9999: 5:26pm On Mar 04, 2020
So is this bat-eating, kung flu troll banned yet?
Re: China Plans To Ease Residence Permit For Foreigners, Chinese Citizens React by Cousin9999: 5:33pm On Mar 04, 2020
You figure they would get tired of embarrassing themself, but I guess that's the power of intense depression, insecurity, and desperation. Especially when repeatedly confronted with reality.

This person is used to an echo chamber of their fantasies.

If they're actually in Nigeria, they're confronted daily with reality, but never dare to spout this bull. They know that after someone corrects their delusions, they'll likely get beat up too. There's probably few things more humbling. They've probably already been humbled and they're here to lash out.
Re: China Plans To Ease Residence Permit For Foreigners, Chinese Citizens React by Cousin9999: 5:35pm On Mar 04, 2020
Now the troll is using one of their sock puppet alternate accounts to get fake support. lol
Re: China Plans To Ease Residence Permit For Foreigners, Chinese Citizens React by oguntrading: 5:42pm On Mar 04, 2020
Nigsrdumb:

It's not have taken

It's I've taken.

Don't be daft!!

i have taken = have taken

detest you=i detest you.

is this the only "foible" you think you find out ?

just think why no whites want you, even you regard english and think you speak it . think hard !
Re: China Plans To Ease Residence Permit For Foreigners, Chinese Citizens React by olalekan9320(m): 6:42pm On Mar 04, 2020
igbesachick:

canada is a colony of indians. i mean the indians from south asia.
Chinese too, the Chinese population in Canada is more than a million if not 2
Re: China Plans To Ease Residence Permit For Foreigners, Chinese Citizens React by Litmus: 8:43pm On Mar 04, 2020
Nigerians need to ask that Nairaland be renamed Africaland so that Nigeria is no longer lazily associated with the ridiculous views and opinions expressed by all the Africans and rest of the world that visit these pages. What of Koboland?
Re: China Plans To Ease Residence Permit For Foreigners, Chinese Citizens React by oguntrading: 12:13am On Mar 05, 2020
olalekan9320:
Chinese too, the Chinese population in Canada is more than a million if not 2

what is your point ?
Re: China Plans To Ease Residence Permit For Foreigners, Chinese Citizens React by dlw09(f): 12:58am On Mar 05, 2020
He is an old Hong Kong loser, just a shit

Isinweke:

Today you speak for China, tomorrow you speak against China.

How did you switch from anti-China to pro-China?
Re: China Plans To Ease Residence Permit For Foreigners, Chinese Citizens React by dlw09(f): 1:01am On Mar 05, 2020
shame on you
oguntrading:

niggers will love your vagina. because you are a white chinese, after all.

and dont forget to give your nigger lover a chinese visa.
Re: China Plans To Ease Residence Permit For Foreigners, Chinese Citizens React by oguntrading: 1:12am On Mar 05, 2020
dlw09:
He is an old Hong Kong loser, just a shit

hush, dont tell any nigger i m a hong konger.

we are already fed up with you inferior chinks, we dont want niggers who are even inferior to you guys.

go enjoy fvcking each other, chink and nigger!
Re: China Plans To Ease Residence Permit For Foreigners, Chinese Citizens React by dlw09(f): 1:14am On Mar 05, 2020
Yes you are not a hong konger, you are a shit

oguntrading:

hush, dont tell any nigger i m a hong konger.

we are already fed up with you inferior chinks, we dont want niggers who are even inferior to you guys.

go enjoy fvcking each other, chink and nigger!

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Enugu Streets Deserted As Coronavirus Keeps People Indoors (Photos, Video) / China Places Visa Ban On Nigerians Over Coronavirus / Accident At Abule-Egba Head Bridge Along Lagos-Abeokuta Expressway (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.