Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,780 members, 7,955,982 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:26 PM

How Did You Feel The First Day You Travelled Abroad? - Travel (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How Did You Feel The First Day You Travelled Abroad? (75828 Views)

Share Your Experience First Time You Travelled By Air / Meet 22-Year-Old Lexie Alford Who Has Travelled To Every Country In The World / "See What Somebody Did To Me" - Nigerian Man Who Travelled To Europe. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Did You Feel The First Day You Travelled Abroad? by Nobody: 7:36am On Jul 20, 2020
gypsey:
I wonder.. sad
Lol grin bro which country are you located
Re: How Did You Feel The First Day You Travelled Abroad? by Nobody: 7:38am On Jul 20, 2020
Kingsteve:
It was winter season in the Netherlands.
Immediately I alighted from KLM at their famous schiphol airport, I said to myself...
Welcome to the real world!

If you never travel out of Naija before, you're still on a looooooooonnng thing!
Even if na Ghana, try visit.
Ahh bro that's my dream country naw
Why you no tell me before you go grin
Re: How Did You Feel The First Day You Travelled Abroad? by khia: 3:21pm On Jul 23, 2020
Ykc2:
tomatoes originated from Mexico, Portuguese brought cassava cocoa avocado from south America to nigeria

Mexico is not South America.
Re: How Did You Feel The First Day You Travelled Abroad? by Ykc2(m): 4:43pm On Jul 23, 2020
khia:

Mexico is not South America.
did you read what I wrote at all?where did you see mexico is from south America ?iti boribo like you

2 Likes

Re: How Did You Feel The First Day You Travelled Abroad? by Nobody: 6:21pm On Jul 23, 2020
writeprof:

Go to www.cic.gc.ca to get all the info you need if you are interested in going to Canada/
Trust no one bro
Those so called travel agent are also on the long run to JP
Re: How Did You Feel The First Day You Travelled Abroad? by Nobody: 6:25pm On Jul 23, 2020
gypsey:
you said you are allowed out of the camp right? whenever you go out look for a spanish guy. I can't take you out of there. they wouldn't let me grin
Bro are you in Spain grin
Re: How Did You Feel The First Day You Travelled Abroad? by khia: 6:26pm On Jul 23, 2020
Ykc2:
did you read what I wrote at all?where did you see mexico is from south America ?iti boribo like you

You said tomatoes originated in Mexico which they did not. They originated in South America, Peru, Chile and were cultivated by the Incas and the Aztecs, by saying they originated in Mexico you are saying Mexico is in South America in actuality Mexico is in North America, right next to where I am, California, US.
Re: How Did You Feel The First Day You Travelled Abroad? by Nobody: 6:32pm On Jul 23, 2020
2Odds101:
please how can I private chat you ?
Hmmm Na them grin
Re: How Did You Feel The First Day You Travelled Abroad? by Nobody: 7:30pm On Jul 23, 2020
ZINIBANKS:

Bro are you in Spain grin
I was, i am back in England since.
Re: How Did You Feel The First Day You Travelled Abroad? by Nobody: 7:34pm On Jul 23, 2020
Daverichie008:

How far babes level for Mauritius? I'll be in Mauritius by God's grace June. Plan to enroll to Middlesex university.

I hear Mauritius is an interracial country. So are all the ladies open to relationships and lashing by naija guy?

My question might sound funny o but I need to know make I no be like my nigga wey go Cyprus. Spent the whole duration there celibate cuz their women dey rum from black guys.
sorry bro i wanna ask.. did u studied with aptech... cos... aptech gives that Mauritius, Dubai, London or cyprus to study at Middlesex University
Re: How Did You Feel The First Day You Travelled Abroad? by Nobody: 7:36pm On Jul 23, 2020
gypsey:
I was, i am back in England since.
Wow cool
Why is that girl disturbing you
Don't get yourself into trouble in the process of helping her to do anything illegal O
Re: How Did You Feel The First Day You Travelled Abroad? by Nobody: 7:39pm On Jul 23, 2020
ZINIBANKS:

Wow cool
Why is that girl disturbing you
Don't get yourself into trouble in the process of helping her doing anything illegal O
That chat was months ago and NO! i would never involve myself in anything illegal, most especially not with nigerians smiley i found out she was telling lies anyway
Re: How Did You Feel The First Day You Travelled Abroad? by popizaino(m): 8:42pm On Jul 23, 2020
franchasng:
brother I used to be like you but see eh, the black race as a whole have a fundamental problem from creation of mankind; they are naturally unorganised, lack love, are born with innate envy, unbridled selfishness, wickedness and common love for personal success and hatred for communal progress.

A typical black person want to be the only one succeeding while others worship and beg him for alms.

A typical black man is completely fulfilled if he or she is successful, his immediate family are okay, and the rest of the world around him are suffering and begging, that's how a typical black is wired.

The natural envy of the black people will push them to sabotage your effort and in fact kill you if you resist. Their joy is seeing their whole community in darkness while their home is lite with shinning star lights.

Their is no communal love among blacks. EVERYBODY is selfish and self centered.

The only way Nigeria and West Africa can become a bit developed and organised is for white people to return and take over key leadership and security positions and also run the judiciary to ensure foolish blacks are dealt with and forced to develop sense like other races

cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Did You Feel The First Day You Travelled Abroad? by Dangrace01: 9:08am On Jul 24, 2020
franchasng:
brother I used to be like you but see eh, the black race as a whole have a fundamental problem from creation of mankind; they are naturally unorganised, lack love, are born with innate envy, unbridled selfishness, wickedness and common love for personal success and hatred for communal progress.

A typical black person want to be the only one succeeding while others worship and beg him for alms.

A typical black man is completely fulfilled if he or she is successful, his immediate family are okay, and the rest of the world around him are suffering and begging, that's how a typical black is wired.

The natural envy of the black people will push them to sabotage your effort and in fact kill you if you resist. Their joy is seeing their whole community in darkness while their home is lite with shinning star lights.

Their is no communal love among blacks. EVERYBODY is selfish and self centered.

The only way Nigeria and West Africa can become a bit developed and organised is for white people to return and take over key leadership and security positions and also run the judiciary to ensure foolish blacks are dealt with and forced to develop sense like other races.

Though I was not born by then, I heard Africans those days used to love each other and care for one another

We have heard cases where community gather to sponsor bright student from their community abroad.

African community are built to care for ones nuclear and extended families that is how we are, the issue is this Western economic system we operate that does not allow wealth go round.

There is no doubt that present Africans are filled with envy I don't think it's how it used to be before
Re: How Did You Feel The First Day You Travelled Abroad? by Kris28: 11:39pm On Aug 03, 2020
Dangrace01:

Though I was not born by then, I heard Africans those days used to love each other and care for one another

We have heard cases where community gather to sponsor bright student from their community abroad.

African community are built to care for ones nuclear and extended families that is how we are, the issue is this Western economic system we operate that does not allow wealth go round.

There is no doubt that present Africans are filled with envy I don't think it's how it used to be before

Been an African, especially a Nigerian is very challenging. The journey hasn't been smooth at all if not for God. I can't wait to gain my independence from this country. I hope to get that soon by God's grace. Amen.
Re: How Did You Feel The First Day You Travelled Abroad? by Konquest: 7:17pm On Apr 28, 2021
Potatochips:
It was exciting really. Before I boarded, some immigration officers wanted to play smart, thank God, I had all my docs with me. After entering the plane, I couldn't locate my seat, lol. I later did sha. When I arrived at my destination (a country in Europe), I was flabbergasted by the high number of white people around me. Shuo, no be small thing oh. The place was cold, beautiful and colorful all at the same time. It was like a dream. Totally different from Naija. But now I don't notice the difference anymore.
grin grin... Those immigration officers
need to start wearing body cams.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Did You Feel The First Day You Travelled Abroad? by Konquest: 7:41pm On Apr 28, 2021
monfizzy:
Moving to the UK didn’t really know what to expect, I just had dreams and desire to change my life fortune. So when I landed at Heathrow I got my first scare when immigration told me to step aside after asking me why am I in the UK and who am I coming to see. Told them I’m not coming to see anyone but moving permanently to live with my wife (now ex) and they requested for her number and I gave. Then asked me where she is I told them she’s waiting for me at the arrival lounge. They delayed me for about 30mins but throughout the entire time I acted unworried coz I knew cameras were on me to observe my countenance.

Was just playing music with my Beats headsets and nodding my head to the rhythms, but I was worried inside me. I travelled with a residence permit and had all the confidence in-between the worries. So they later let me go and on getting at the arrival lounge saw madam and my brothers waiting for me, immediately I stepped out at Heathrow cold almost blew me off coz it was December period.

I was excited but the airport experience almost destabilised me. Sha thank God, my fortune has indeed changed forever. Now a naturalised citizen with a decent job and with an even promising future. No regrets whatsoever. The environment was a sight to behold. Nigeria would have killed my dreams.
Well done bruv!

Your post was mad cool
and evocative.

That's the true warrior
spirit.

All the best. smiley
Re: How Did You Feel The First Day You Travelled Abroad? by Ndipe(m): 9:07pm On Nov 16, 2021
I missed Naija.
Re: How Did You Feel The First Day You Travelled Abroad? by Donclique(m): 1:54am On Nov 18, 2021
I always read through threads about travelling with excitement. I love it Reading people's experience on their first day of living Nigeria, leaving Nigeria is always my everyday wish, and I believe someday I will come back to update this space with my experience too.

1 Like

Re: How Did You Feel The First Day You Travelled Abroad? by Yomexshow92(m): 11:08am On Nov 21, 2021
Donclique:
I always read through threads about travelling with excitement. I love it Reading people's experience on their first day of living Nigeria, leaving Nigeria is always my everyday wish, and I believe someday I will come back to update this space with my experience too.

You will by God's grace.... just keep trying to find a legal way to migrate
Re: How Did You Feel The First Day You Travelled Abroad? by Gbagbuo247: 12:04pm On May 18, 2022
Gbagbuo247:
In faith and by the special Grace of God, before this year runs out I will come back to this topic and give my own experience. Amen.

Join me in faith and shout Amen. Click the like button if you believe

I am glad to tell you all that I am not in Nigeria anymore. Though I didn’t leave in 2021 but God answered in 2022 smiley

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Did You Feel The First Day You Travelled Abroad? by Andercruz: 3:19pm On May 18, 2022
Gbagbuo247:

I am glad to tell you all that I am not in Nigeria anymore. Though I didn’t leave in 2021 but God answered in 2022 smiley

Praise God. God is good.
How did it happen?
Re: How Did You Feel The First Day You Travelled Abroad? by WIZGUY69(m): 3:53pm On May 21, 2022
Gbagbuo247:

Congratulations!
How much did you spend on everything?
Re: How Did You Feel The First Day You Travelled Abroad? by Gbagbuo247: 8:00pm On May 24, 2022
WIZGUY69:

Congratulations!
How much did you spend on everything?
Roughly 1.5M
Re: How Did You Feel The First Day You Travelled Abroad? by Gbagbuo247: 8:01pm On May 24, 2022
Andercruz:

Praise God. God is good.
How did it happen?
grin Alleluyia!!!

1 Like

Re: How Did You Feel The First Day You Travelled Abroad? by WIZGUY69(m): 10:39pm On May 24, 2022
Gbagbuo247:

Roughly 1.5M

Thank you!

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

See The Road I Saw In Orlu Imo State Today - Photos / Photos Of The Man That Died With Two Ladies In Sapele Accident / New GSM Buses Arrive In Oyo State (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.