Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,055 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:19 AM

Two More Cases Of Coronavirus In Lagos - A Chinese Man And Another Suspected - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Two More Cases Of Coronavirus In Lagos - A Chinese Man And Another Suspected (43400 Views)

Coronavirus: US Confirms First Death, More Cases Likely / Nigerian Student Volunteers To Help Fight Coronavirus In Nanjing, China (Photo) / Six More Cases Of Mokeypox Confirmed In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two More Cases Of Coronavirus In Lagos - A Chinese Man And Another Suspected by Nobody: 5:07pm On Mar 03, 2020
Bria234:
This government are not just making sense.. anybody coming from the infected country should b quarantine for 2weeks is that simple. Y taking them to Yaba. Cant they build a quarantine centre far from where normal people re, buh if is for them to spend money building Islands .. Eko Atlantic's ..banana ND the rest they can spend money ..they don't have value for human life at all ND they have forgotten that this will also affect them.. common sense

But your idea too is not feasible. Do you have any idea how many people enter this country daily? They can't quarantine everybody for 2 weeks, the feeding and logistics alone will be a nightmare. No country can do that.

And almost every country has reported cases of infection by now so no incoming passenger will be exempt if your plan is to be implemented.
Re: Two More Cases Of Coronavirus In Lagos - A Chinese Man And Another Suspected by mvem(m): 5:10pm On Mar 03, 2020
Frankenstein:
I understand your point but an outbreak here will still be a disaster. Our hospitals will be overwhelmed, infected people will not isolate themselves, our poor hygiene attitude will cause a full-blown pandemic in record time and the panic with misinformation flying around will shutdown the economy. I don't even want to imagine more.
Your imagination is clearly possible but for many reasons it won't toil that line. The flu virus might be seasonal in the sense that as the summer comes in, it will likely drop or reduce. You can also factor in several things to....in my opinion by July this year we might be talking of another thing but not Coronavirus , nature has a way of rebooting itself
Re: Two More Cases Of Coronavirus In Lagos - A Chinese Man And Another Suspected by armadeo(m): 5:10pm On Mar 03, 2020
implementing:
Let them put travel ban on these Chinese guys, we won't die because of them

I literally just drove by 2 asians wearing masks. The women where hustling them to buy thier goods.

I was just laughing
Re: Two More Cases Of Coronavirus In Lagos - A Chinese Man And Another Suspected by imhere: 5:16pm On Mar 03, 2020
You can buy this products to protect yourself and family for 167k full pack
Call: 080 359 65 405

Re: Two More Cases Of Coronavirus In Lagos - A Chinese Man And Another Suspected by seangy4konji: 5:17pm On Mar 03, 2020
Let them sit in their countries. They gain from us still act racist and all towards Nigerians.

What are they looking for self
Re: Two More Cases Of Coronavirus In Lagos - A Chinese Man And Another Suspected by Kubernetes: 5:28pm On Mar 03, 2020
implementing:

Seconded.
All flights from China,Japan,Iran, Italy should be temporarily suspended.

I wish NIGERIA has the guts to do it,but unfortunately our leaders aren't come of age to give these types of order.
Re: Two More Cases Of Coronavirus In Lagos - A Chinese Man And Another Suspected by petitejolie(f): 5:34pm On Mar 03, 2020
frankmoney:
Who else noticed that after the Coronavirus outbreak all the Hong Kong protesters that have been protesting for months have disappeared .
most of dem are infected sef
Re: Two More Cases Of Coronavirus In Lagos - A Chinese Man And Another Suspected by kristo123: 5:37pm On Mar 03, 2020
Coughing on arrival... This is serious
Re: Two More Cases Of Coronavirus In Lagos - A Chinese Man And Another Suspected by skyfather09(m): 5:41pm On Mar 03, 2020
Lifediary:
Wow! I just hope this doesn't get too far. Nigeria especially Lagos is too overcrowded for these. May God see us through.
this thing na bio weapon... our government take style send am there to reduce una, only una for there na the entire Nigeria.
Re: Two More Cases Of Coronavirus In Lagos - A Chinese Man And Another Suspected by lexy2014: 5:41pm On Mar 03, 2020
captainblaze:

Abeg... like if you think Nigeria should close all air borders.....
It's not rice. If its foreign rice, buhari will shut d border
Re: Two More Cases Of Coronavirus In Lagos - A Chinese Man And Another Suspected by Gabbriell: 5:44pm On Mar 03, 2020
If Nigeria was the origin of this disease now, other country for don ban us from coming into countries and there will be restriction of movement for the Nigerians currently there
Re: Two More Cases Of Coronavirus In Lagos - A Chinese Man And Another Suspected by Nobody: 5:59pm On Mar 03, 2020
Beautybunmi:
I think these people are spreading these intentionally
They are.
Chinese in general and the Russian government specifically are the arguably most inhumane people on earth. Some guys designed this biological weapon in the lab and willing to testrun it on all races(sending infected missionaries as far as Africa having succeeded in Europe), so they can further develop it from results, all at the price of human lives.
They also thought the best time to release was amidst the Hong Kong protests. Reducing population and ending uprisings is the Chinese definition of killing two birds with a stone.
Re: Two More Cases Of Coronavirus In Lagos - A Chinese Man And Another Suspected by Chybyke1992: 6:12pm On Mar 03, 2020
IF THIS VIRUS EMANATED FROM ANY AFRICAN COUNTRY, THEY WOULD HAVE BEEN BANNED IMMEDIATELY FROM ENTERING EUROPE AND OTHER FOREIGN COUNTRIES..

WHAT A RACE!!!!!
Re: Two More Cases Of Coronavirus In Lagos - A Chinese Man And Another Suspected by hermesprogidy(m): 6:15pm On Mar 03, 2020
frankmoney:
Who else noticed that after the Coronavirus outbreak all the Hong Kong protesters that have been protesting for months have disappeared .
Who won die? grin
Re: Two More Cases Of Coronavirus In Lagos - A Chinese Man And Another Suspected by NairaMaster1(m): 6:34pm On Mar 03, 2020
implementing:

Chinese are naturally wicked.

As for the Italians, ashawo fucking will never allow them have sense
Re: Two More Cases Of Coronavirus In Lagos - A Chinese Man And Another Suspected by Whizzyasqi: 6:54pm On Mar 03, 2020
i thought china had restricted her citizen from going out n also foreigners from entering so as not to re-infect 'em. Why all dz again eledumare...
I hope dz vampires r not doing dz shit intentionally
hmmm
Re: Two More Cases Of Coronavirus In Lagos - A Chinese Man And Another Suspected by Dizzyrascal(m): 6:56pm On Mar 03, 2020
MusaChukwudi:

The same God that did not intervene in China, Iran, South Korea? You are all mentally ill with this mumu worship of a God that is obviously a scam. Stupid dead brain people if this Africa, haba!!!
I pity u... people that talk against the ALMIGHTY GOD don't usually live long....u just made a mistake
Re: Two More Cases Of Coronavirus In Lagos - A Chinese Man And Another Suspected by Dizzyrascal(m): 7:01pm On Mar 03, 2020
sirp2007:

When u read the senior Chinese military officer revelation , u will understand y.
its a long read bt an eye opener
can you provide a link pls?
Re: Two More Cases Of Coronavirus In Lagos - A Chinese Man And Another Suspected by MusaChukwudi: 9:53pm On Mar 03, 2020
Dizzyrascal:
I pity u... people that talk against the ALMIGHTY GOD don't usually live long....u just made a mistake

Shut up idiot, which stupid useless Almighty are you talking about? Oh the one you read about in a printed, paper backed, man made, man written book. Ok just like Superman or Spiderman story.
Rubbish! Almighty ko Almi-furo ni. Nonsense!
Re: Two More Cases Of Coronavirus In Lagos - A Chinese Man And Another Suspected by Dizzyrascal(m): 9:55pm On Mar 03, 2020
MusaChukwudi:

Shut up idiot, which stupid useless Almighty are you talking about? Oh the one you read about in a printed, paper backed, man made, man written book. Ok just like Superman or Spiderman story.
Rubbish! Almighty ko Almi-furo ni. Nonsense!
issokay
Re: Two More Cases Of Coronavirus In Lagos - A Chinese Man And Another Suspected by Organs(m): 12:50am On Mar 04, 2020
I don't believe this story. Which airline will carry a "chinese man" coughing and showing signs of disease at this present time? Airline is not mentioned, where the plane is coming from was not mentioned, name was not mentioned but Chinese man, sick entering MMA was mentioned. I smell lies.
Re: Two More Cases Of Coronavirus In Lagos - A Chinese Man And Another Suspected by todugo(m): 1:34am On Mar 04, 2020
frankmoney:
I believe this is one of the reason they engineered this virus to bring a halt to the protest and later resolve the issue
Re: Two More Cases Of Coronavirus In Lagos - A Chinese Man And Another Suspected by Mistermamus(m): 8:06am On Mar 04, 2020
fake news is too much. Chinese man tested negative for corona
Re: Two More Cases Of Coronavirus In Lagos - A Chinese Man And Another Suspected by yeman1(m): 7:00pm On Mar 04, 2020
RaptorX:
Why are this people still been allowed to come into Nigeria. Is it the loans from China our leaders have taken why we ordinary Nigerians that have never benefited from the loans now have to suffer the consequences.

i wonder oh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Meet Beryl Ogwell: The Kenyan Hair Stylist Making Cancer Patients Look Beautiful / Help!!! My Child Has Lipoma / Lady Confronts Another Lady At A Gym Over Body Odour (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.