Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,050 members, 7,821,614 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:42 PM

South Africa Slips Into Recession - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / South Africa Slips Into Recession (38494 Views)

Germany Slips Into Recession As Inflation, Higher Interest Bite / German Economy Plunges Into Recession Over COVID-19 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South Africa Slips Into Recession by emmanuel4758(m): 3:03pm On Mar 03, 2020
blasted12:
Emmanuel why are you amused?
I cannot be amused in peace Biko?

1 Like

Re: South Africa Slips Into Recession by shogsman(m): 3:04pm On Mar 03, 2020
Eeya for what is worth I hope they never come out of recession.
Re: South Africa Slips Into Recession by Jaqenhghar: 3:05pm On Mar 03, 2020
This is music to the ears of Niggerians. No1 economy in Africa where we no dey see the difference, average man is still wretched. grin

Niggerians right now

[img]https://media./images/8293edaa3131a0ba6bda4092bb97c4cd/tenor.gif[/img]

4 Likes

Re: South Africa Slips Into Recession by shogsman(m): 3:06pm On Mar 03, 2020
DModeCntStopMe:
grin

I guess, Nigerians should be blamed for this

I warned them not to have anything to do with the failure, they refused.

Since their president with his entourage visited Mr lifeless in Abuja during the xenophobic era, their economy has never been the same hence the lifeless situation they found themselves

They should sue the terrorist in Abuja
You need to get a life and put a stop to your stupidity.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: South Africa Slips Into Recession by masterflowx(m): 3:06pm On Mar 03, 2020
REALHEAVEN:

Nothing differentiates you guys from -----attention seekers.
grin grin grin

Cc
Re: South Africa Slips Into Recession by Area4Area: 3:06pm On Mar 03, 2020
nurez305:
Upon the recession , how much is south Africa Rand to Nigeria naira cool
You don't calculate that way, South Korean won is over 1000 won to a US dollar, is the Nigerian or South African economies combined stronger than that of South Korea?

2 Likes

Re: South Africa Slips Into Recession by DModeCntStopMe: 3:07pm On Mar 03, 2020
shogsman:

You need to get a life and put a stop to your stupidity.

I'm not surprised, nothing good can never come out from a certified zombie
Re: South Africa Slips Into Recession by Alphafeezay(m): 3:09pm On Mar 03, 2020
Buhari was there recently
Re: South Africa Slips Into Recession by Zooposki(f): 3:12pm On Mar 03, 2020
NaijaMutant:

Lol, see myopic reasoning.

South Africa even controls Nigeria economy through MTN, Stanbic IBTC, ShopRite and the rest. undecided

Controls?? Are you okay?? If we close them tomorrow, things will be bettter for us eg during the time of attack on Shoprite, a lot of local businesses were booming due to increased patronage.

Those companies are leeches because they repatriate our scarce dollars. Local businesses will boom and we get to keep our dollars if we let them go. A win win situation. We are always playing big brother to our detriment.

4 Likes

Re: South Africa Slips Into Recession by suzzyboss(m): 3:13pm On Mar 03, 2020
proclinician:
This is what you get when you touch the people called by the name of God. Northern Nigeria tried and I'm not sure if there's an end to news like 50 ppl killed in Kaduna in just one night and as a matter of fact it's the new normal. SA tried and have to deal with economic recession.

I am nwaobi

proud igbo
What's the sense and lessons in what you just wrote now so the 50 people killed in Kaduna is a good thing to you.. Take a step back and read your statement again

2 Likes

Re: South Africa Slips Into Recession by proclinician: 3:14pm On Mar 03, 2020
Magicians:
My brother you are only being foolish or born foolish n yes nobody called any "people" by the name of God especially not cocaine dealers.

Come let me show you were you belong fool. Anybody who can stop the killings in the north should rise up let's see. All the service chiefs and all armed forces leaders are nothingers and in the same region a group can kill 50 in one night and no single arrest will be made. Between me and u now who is born foolish by two foolish ppl.

You see where my finger is pointing?

Re: South Africa Slips Into Recession by Obaakran: 3:15pm On Mar 03, 2020
potent5:
Who else noticed that the map of South Africa looks like a pig upside down.

grin
mad o
Re: South Africa Slips Into Recession by KmniAutos(m): 3:15pm On Mar 03, 2020
Jayphresh:

I deal in bronze sculptures and arts but I’m based in Abuja.

oh....Just the wooden one and a single piece sir.
Re: South Africa Slips Into Recession by proclinician: 3:16pm On Mar 03, 2020
suzzyboss:

What's the sense and lessons in what you just wrote now so the 50 people killed in Kaduna is a good thing to you.. Take a step back and read your statement again

I didn't kill people in Kaduna alright. All the leaders of the federal armed forces are from the north and in the same region bandits kill ppl in one night and no single arrest is made. Oga how do you define a curse?
Re: South Africa Slips Into Recession by Dollabiz: 3:18pm On Mar 03, 2020
Oh
Re: South Africa Slips Into Recession by Nobody: 3:19pm On Mar 03, 2020
NaijaMutant:
I'm only waiting for Buhari to offer to help South Africa overcome the recession

Just like the way terrorism in Libya gave him sleepless nights grin

Him fit do am woh grin
Re: South Africa Slips Into Recession by Arijude(m): 3:19pm On Mar 03, 2020
southniyikaye:
they are really vexing at the moment no wonder their favorite musician AkA jumped and they let him fall to the geound
when did that happen? grin grin
Re: South Africa Slips Into Recession by Nobody: 3:20pm On Mar 03, 2020
NaijaMutant:

South Africa even controls Nigeria economy through MTN, Stanbic IBTC, ShopRite and the rest. undecided

South Africa SLIPS, it didn't say has FALLEN. All the above you mentioned are only a fraction of SA's economy and not all. If it were, Nigeria would have fallen greatly into recession even before SA starts to fall.
Re: South Africa Slips Into Recession by PHijo(m): 3:23pm On Mar 03, 2020
Emu4life:
Don't tell me Buhari is doing well economically.cheesy

He is not! Not in anyway, South Africa's economy is better developed. Meaning there is a lot more room for growth here. Instead of being on what I call the "defensive ", Nigeria should have been on what I call the "offensive ", because of Buhari Nigeria will probably lose at least 2 decades of growth. With the exception of Shagari, Nigeria has always done badly when Fulani were in charge. Buhari, Yar'Adua and again Buhari. They were always bad for Nigeria's economy.
Re: South Africa Slips Into Recession by Nobody: 3:27pm On Mar 03, 2020
NaijaMutant:

South Africa even controls Nigeria economy
through MTN, Stanbic IBTC, ShopRite and the rest. undecided

Na stack illiterates full dis Nairaland aswear.

See what a supposed human being is composing.

2 Likes

Re: South Africa Slips Into Recession by Nobody: 3:28pm On Mar 03, 2020
Arijude:
when did that happen? grin grin
yesterday naw, the guy was singing and jumped hoping, the crowd will catch him, they just dodge him like covid-19
The guy come use shame dey sing for, ground

1 Like

Re: South Africa Slips Into Recession by hopexter(m): 3:31pm On Mar 03, 2020
eyescue:
Could this be reprisal of what happened between Naija and SA? Thinking out loud. Because a lot of economic activities were crippled

Nothing happened between Naija and South Africa but between SA and all African Nations. Dem never see anything. Thats just the beginning. undecided angry

2 Likes

Re: South Africa Slips Into Recession by joe4christ(m): 3:35pm On Mar 03, 2020
NaijaMutant:

You're the one with a myopic reasoning right now. Shut down all south african biz in Nigeria and see if South Africa will forever recover from this Recession. angry
They will rather sink deeper into the buttomless pit of recession!!!
Re: South Africa Slips Into Recession by Arijude(m): 3:37pm On Mar 03, 2020
southniyikaye:
yesterday naw, the guy was singing and jumped hoping, the crowd will catch him, they just dodge him like covid-19
The guy come use shame dey sing for, ground
hahaha wooow grin grin grin grin Do you know if I can see the video on YouTube?
Re: South Africa Slips Into Recession by LegoxMetahuman: 3:42pm On Mar 03, 2020
[s]
NaijaMutant:

[/s]you are not making any sense.

if only those companies exit nigeria (where they make 80% of their profits and repatriate them to SA) today, south africa will completely crash and burn while another company will take over them in nigeria.
Re: South Africa Slips Into Recession by LegoxMetahuman: 3:43pm On Mar 03, 2020
OgunLaakaye:

Na stack illiterates full dis Nairaland aswear.

See what a supposed human being is composing.

especially those inferiority complex ridden biafrans.

they no get brain kankan grin

2 Likes

Re: South Africa Slips Into Recession by Nobody: 3:48pm On Mar 03, 2020
Arijude:
hahaha wooow grin grin grin grin Do you know if I can see the video on YouTube?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gFAX7pr9ubU
Re: South Africa Slips Into Recession by Orpe7(m): 3:52pm On Mar 03, 2020
They need a BUHARI to help them crawl out of recession
Re: South Africa Slips Into Recession by Odinaka00(m): 3:53pm On Mar 03, 2020
Yankiss:
Let them continue hating on Nigerians. South Africa will grind to a halt. The blood of the Innocent Xenophobe victims is fighting back. They never see something. Until they wholeheartedly apologize and seek atonement for their atrocities, it will be sad news from that end!

Make you worry about yourself wey dey Naija because they economy is still way powerful more than Naira.. I just send person R200 and He received 5k for Naija. Imagine. Them still dey live fine, better education, better hospital, light dey 24hrs, better roads, good drinking water, we nor dey buy satchet water for here. We dey drink am directly from the tap.

Talk about "innocent Nigerians" wey them dey kill.. I never hear am oo. 90% of Nigerians wey don die here na fellow Nigerians kill them.

The same hate wey you dey talk say them hate You, if you nor hate them too you for nor dey rejoice over news. Una dey always complain say other African countries hate una but my question be say, una love una self for Nigeria there? See the kain hatred wey una display for Nairaland everyday... Igbos vs Yorubas.

Make you worry about Naija current situation and forget about imaginary apology wey Southy dey owe you. Na una dey owe them apology sef for using their girls for prostitution business and for drugs.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South Africa Slips Into Recession by WelcomeToBiafra: 3:54pm On Mar 03, 2020
I can see Biafran businessmen/women pulling out of South Africa slowly.

All Biafrans returning to BiafraLand.

IPOB keep up the great work, we BIAFRANS billionaire businessmen/women we are ready to support BIAFRA referendum till Biafra is restored.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

America's B-52 Long-Range Bombers Arrive In UK As Russia Tensions Remain High / 17 Niger Soldiers Killed In An Attack Near Mali / South Africa Buries Nelson Mandela's Wife, Winnie Mandela Today Aimed Tears

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.