Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,101 members, 7,818,293 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:06 PM

South Africa Slips Into Recession - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / South Africa Slips Into Recession (38487 Views)

German Economy Plunges Into Recession Over COVID-19 / South Africa Slips Into Technical Recession As GDP Drops 0.7% In Q2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South Africa Slips Into Recession by emmanuel4758(m): 7:10pm On Mar 03, 2020
MrBONE2:

STOP laughing undecided

Cos Great One is with us
I thinks say u don die ?
Re: South Africa Slips Into Recession by akintunde63: 7:58pm On Mar 03, 2020
2mercy:

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/south-africa-slips-into-recession-2.html

They should have known better, that persistent attacks on foreign businesses and nationals would eventually take a toll on SA economy; it would wane investors confidence, dip FDI...
Re: South Africa Slips Into Recession by Highzyk: 8:08pm On Mar 03, 2020
nurez305:
Upon the recession , how much is south Africa Rand to Nigeria naira cool
un

Economic illiterate, how much is the British pound to the Chinese or Japanese currency?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: South Africa Slips Into Recession by DexterousOne(m): 8:17pm On Mar 03, 2020
The ANC has to go.

They have failed their country
Re: South Africa Slips Into Recession by OChimex: 8:21pm On Mar 03, 2020
eyescue:
Could this be reprisal of what happened between Naija and SA? Thinking out loud. Because a lot of economic activities were crippled

Not really a reprisal from Nigeria, but a repercussion of their crazy xenophobic attack on foreigners. In Economics, there are things like - trickle down effects, panic, and speculations.

The idiotic xenophobic attack by blacks on blacks have probably scared investors to the extent that they being panicky pulled out their money from the SA economy, and those who want to invest, speculated that the attack will get to their investments, and all these trickled down to the entire economy ......

crazy blacks with low thinking faculty.

If you were an existing investor, tell me why you won't pull out your money from SA. And if you were to be a prospective investor, tell me why you won't disband your plans of investing in SA?

2 Likes

Re: South Africa Slips Into Recession by MrBONE2(m): 8:27pm On Mar 03, 2020
emmanuel4758:
I thinks say u don die ?

Nooooooooooo Bros grin

I hayaaf not die cos my life cycle isn't yet complete grin

Re: South Africa Slips Into Recession by Theoarhics: 9:50pm On Mar 03, 2020
Hope it doesn't slips into the brain of those lazy south Africans to start killing other nationals.?
Re: South Africa Slips Into Recession by SpartanKing: 11:54pm On Mar 03, 2020
eyescue:
Could this be reprisal of what happened between Naija and SA? Thinking out loud. Because a lot of economic activities were crippled
You can say that again! To call a spade by its name, "one can't play with fire and expect not to get burnt!"

1 Like

Re: South Africa Slips Into Recession by Wizikal(m): 12:44am On Mar 04, 2020
Adelekesaka:

Yes bro did they reason that those action of theirs could effect their economy?
pls remind me of the action again
Re: South Africa Slips Into Recession by Daa14: 1:23am On Mar 04, 2020
Really
Re: South Africa Slips Into Recession by OgaTheTop2: 3:01am On Mar 04, 2020
OgunLaakaye:

"Sound so lifeless".

Smh..

You find it difficult to make sense.
grin
Re: South Africa Slips Into Recession by Eddygre8(m): 5:23am On Mar 04, 2020
W
Re: South Africa Slips Into Recession by ability19: 8:34am On Mar 04, 2020
Adelekesaka:

Yes bro did they reason that those action of theirs could effect their economy?

They didn't know.i saw this coming the xenophobic attack was something else so other countries started living their county
Re: South Africa Slips Into Recession by Adelekesaka(m): 3:04pm On Mar 04, 2020
Wizikal:
pls remind me of the action again
Xenophobic attack
Re: South Africa Slips Into Recession by DictatorZAR1: 5:45pm On Mar 04, 2020
With all this hate you will still lag South Africa in all HDI indexes. You will still have 4times more poorer Nigerians and you will still flood SA embassy for Visas to come and scam South Africans.

1 Like

Re: South Africa Slips Into Recession by Greatzeus(m): 9:30pm On Mar 04, 2020
DModeCntStopMe:
grin

I guess, Nigerians should be blamed for this

I warned them not to have anything to do with the failure, they refused.

Since their president with his entourage visited Mr lifeless in Abuja during the xenophobic era, their economy has never been the same hence the lifeless situation they found themselves in

They should sue the terrorist in Abuja
You mean the guy your unborn generations will get to read about till the world ends. At least he achieved a lot in his lifetime. Infact at your age he was already a head of state, while you still hopeless and without direction in life grin
Don't transfer your aggression to an innocent man,he is not your father who refused to prepare you for the future. Now you are a Menace on Nairaland, useless to both your family and the country tongue useless guy opening new monikers like he is been paid. Useless Fu cking jasonscholari or what do you call yourself. tongue
Re: South Africa Slips Into Recession by ThatKING(m): 2:59pm On May 09, 2020
Memphitz537:

Nairaland is a whole lot saner without his annoying and utterly foolish posts!!
boss man. Good evening. Hope you doing great

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

America's B-52 Long-Range Bombers Arrive In UK As Russia Tensions Remain High / 17 Niger Soldiers Killed In An Attack Near Mali / South Africa Buries Nelson Mandela's Wife, Winnie Mandela Today Aimed Tears

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.