Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,652 members, 7,809,476 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:12 AM

32-year-old Ghanaian Virgin Seeks Divorce Over Husband’s Huge Manhood - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 32-year-old Ghanaian Virgin Seeks Divorce Over Husband’s Huge Manhood (91460 Views)

Wife Seeks Divorce Over Impotence After Five Children / Newly Wedded Wife Seeks Divorce After Her Husband Lied About Owning Duplex / Wife Files For Divorce Over Husband's Big Manhood In Zamfara (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 32-year-old Ghanaian Virgin Seeks Divorce Over Husband’s Huge Manhood by ngwababe(f): 8:51pm On Mar 04, 2020
The man must have suffered in the struggle, this one him no hesitate for refund grin grin
Re: 32-year-old Ghanaian Virgin Seeks Divorce Over Husband’s Huge Manhood by mordred44: 8:52pm On Mar 04, 2020
I learnt a pastor is sellin covid 19 oil at d rate of 13k....i fink d guy shld jst go n get 1 to penetrate d lady easily....slow n steady wins d race
Re: 32-year-old Ghanaian Virgin Seeks Divorce Over Husband’s Huge Manhood by Samfloxin(m): 8:53pm On Mar 04, 2020
James289:
I want that penis
Small girl
Re: 32-year-old Ghanaian Virgin Seeks Divorce Over Husband’s Huge Manhood by Karmaisme(m): 8:53pm On Mar 04, 2020
ValCon888:
It's a pity he has a big weapon but doesn't have the skills to use it. This reminds me of the song:
"Some have food but cannot eat"
"Some can eat but have no food"
"We have food and we can eat"
"Glory be to thee oh Lord"
Amen!!

This song reminds me of my primary school days. Good old days.
Re: 32-year-old Ghanaian Virgin Seeks Divorce Over Husband’s Huge Manhood by Abagworo(m): 8:54pm On Mar 04, 2020
That's why it's good to at least see the unclothedness of your intending spouse. You must not have sex during courtship but at least know how you look naked.
Re: 32-year-old Ghanaian Virgin Seeks Divorce Over Husband’s Huge Manhood by Nobody: 8:54pm On Mar 04, 2020
James289:
I want that penis

You know your own puna Nah wide well. A lot of babies head has passed through yours. So you can't compare it with someone that hasn't gotten just one thrust..in short, she is not in your sexual league.
Re: 32-year-old Ghanaian Virgin Seeks Divorce Over Husband’s Huge Manhood by hammerU: 8:58pm On Mar 04, 2020
Abagworo:
That's why it's good to at least see the unclothedness of your intending spouse. You must not have sex during courtship but at least know how you look naked.

U are a very sick man. grin grin grin
Re: 32-year-old Ghanaian Virgin Seeks Divorce Over Husband’s Huge Manhood by dangotesmummy: 8:59pm On Mar 04, 2020
[quote author=Amotekun777 post=87170589][/quote] haaaa anty grin shocked grin shocked
Re: 32-year-old Ghanaian Virgin Seeks Divorce Over Husband’s Huge Manhood by Topmaike007(m): 8:59pm On Mar 04, 2020
NextD18:
Big or small diiick, it takes a very skillful, slow and gentle doings, to disvirgin a lady.

You don't fvck virgin ladies, you make love to them. Fvck is meant for non-virgin ladies alone.
the boss
Re: 32-year-old Ghanaian Virgin Seeks Divorce Over Husband’s Huge Manhood by Maykanu: 9:00pm On Mar 04, 2020
D man should go look for his size jare
Re: 32-year-old Ghanaian Virgin Seeks Divorce Over Husband’s Huge Manhood by dangotesmummy: 9:00pm On Mar 04, 2020
[quote author=Amotekun777 post=87170589][/quote]. Haaaaa anty grin shocked grin shocked
Re: 32-year-old Ghanaian Virgin Seeks Divorce Over Husband’s Huge Manhood by Hahjascho(m): 9:07pm On Mar 04, 2020
Re: 32-year-old Ghanaian Virgin Seeks Divorce Over Husband’s Huge Manhood by ignis: 9:10pm On Mar 04, 2020
Didn't they date?
Re: 32-year-old Ghanaian Virgin Seeks Divorce Over Husband’s Huge Manhood by Thithi1(f): 9:19pm On Mar 04, 2020
Hmm, na the thing wey some people dey find, na that thing you dey use play. We need your husband’s contact to confirm if it’s true cheesy
Re: 32-year-old Ghanaian Virgin Seeks Divorce Over Husband’s Huge Manhood by awuf2008: 9:23pm On Mar 04, 2020
Suppose after divorce, the next person she met still have big dick. Will she divorce him again?
Re: 32-year-old Ghanaian Virgin Seeks Divorce Over Husband’s Huge Manhood by bjgurl(f): 9:23pm On Mar 04, 2020
Passing by...
Re: 32-year-old Ghanaian Virgin Seeks Divorce Over Husband’s Huge Manhood by ursullalinda(f): 9:28pm On Mar 04, 2020
NextD18:
Big or small diiick, it takes a very skillful, slow and gentle doings, to disvirgin a lady.

You don't fvck virgin ladies, you make love to them. Fvck is meant for non-virgin ladies alone.

You are so on point
Re: 32-year-old Ghanaian Virgin Seeks Divorce Over Husband’s Huge Manhood by lexxyrule(m): 9:40pm On Mar 04, 2020
kokakola:
That Second Person to comment has all his/her brain cells intact, active and working.
Back to the matter. Should we now say being a Virgin is a disadvantage to a Female/Male because even the tiniest Joystick will always be likened to an Iroko tree to any "True Virgin."
You don't Bleep a Virgin, you make love to her even if you must insert, make sure she's already wet and craving for penetration and if you must penetrate, please let it be only the Tip teasing her and it has to be a slow-motion-penetration.

Lol, or better still persuade her to take drugs or alcohol overdose, by morning it'll be history
Re: 32-year-old Ghanaian Virgin Seeks Divorce Over Husband’s Huge Manhood by djbussy(m): 9:41pm On Mar 04, 2020
� Na wa oooo!
Re: 32-year-old Ghanaian Virgin Seeks Divorce Over Husband’s Huge Manhood by thundafire: 9:43pm On Mar 04, 2020
NextD18:

expert
Re: 32-year-old Ghanaian Virgin Seeks Divorce Over Husband’s Huge Manhood by Respect55(m): 9:48pm On Mar 04, 2020
REALHEAVEN:
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy The man wan use huge d!ck scatter the tight thing...

He should better get married to a certain nollywood actress that once complained that her husband is a 40 sec man...i no call anybody name o!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
I think they will make a good partnership.
u mean Tonto?
Re: 32-year-old Ghanaian Virgin Seeks Divorce Over Husband’s Huge Manhood by hammerU: 9:49pm On Mar 04, 2020
Thithi1:
Hmm, na the thing wey some people dey find, na that thing you dey use play. We need your husband’s contact to confirm if it’s true cheesy

Dem don come again Ooooo grin grin grin grin grin grin

After now, na run go settle am.

Re: 32-year-old Ghanaian Virgin Seeks Divorce Over Husband’s Huge Manhood by farem: 9:49pm On Mar 04, 2020
Hisroyalbadmeat:
Don't do things with inexperienced folks,gosh, so sad angry

What really has benefitted all your aunts in their decades of experience?
Re: 32-year-old Ghanaian Virgin Seeks Divorce Over Husband’s Huge Manhood by nobaga: 9:51pm On Mar 04, 2020
You guys know that some girls are asking for a million bucks and some millionaires are paying.

It is true that dis-virgin-ing a girl is no fun.

It was not until years later when I saw one of my girlfriend again, she swore I dis-virgin-ed her. The way I remembered it, I let her go because it was too uncomfortable for her to penetrate. So I let it go. Little did I realize it was enough to tear her up.

Thank God, this is faceless site!
Re: 32-year-old Ghanaian Virgin Seeks Divorce Over Husband’s Huge Manhood by jimmyLd101: 9:51pm On Mar 04, 2020
NextD18:

Experience is the best teacher
Re: 32-year-old Ghanaian Virgin Seeks Divorce Over Husband’s Huge Manhood by Makavelli25: 10:01pm On Mar 04, 2020
NextD18:

Experience they say is the best teacher
Re: 32-year-old Ghanaian Virgin Seeks Divorce Over Husband’s Huge Manhood by Sweeetheart(m): 10:19pm On Mar 04, 2020
NextD18:

first time you will make sense in 2020. I'm happy your sanity is back
Re: 32-year-old Ghanaian Virgin Seeks Divorce Over Husband’s Huge Manhood by Nmezor(f): 10:21pm On Mar 04, 2020
Hmmmm,trying to imagine something...Norin comes to mind..Say no to dirty thoughts
Re: 32-year-old Ghanaian Virgin Seeks Divorce Over Husband’s Huge Manhood by olabrinks(f): 10:22pm On Mar 04, 2020
NextD18:

You’re actually such a troll, anytime I read your posts I just laugh. Lol well done oh mr virgin professor grin
Re: 32-year-old Ghanaian Virgin Seeks Divorce Over Husband’s Huge Manhood by MrSensor(m): 10:22pm On Mar 04, 2020
James289:
I want that penis
I just spotted a gay.
Re: 32-year-old Ghanaian Virgin Seeks Divorce Over Husband’s Huge Manhood by Nobody: 10:24pm On Mar 04, 2020
NextD18:

E don wide like lagos-Ibadan express way
Re: 32-year-old Ghanaian Virgin Seeks Divorce Over Husband’s Huge Manhood by Groovenaija360(m): 10:31pm On Mar 04, 2020
The Husband should

[url=groovenaija360.com]WHATSAPP ME HERE [/url]NOW, LET ME ATTEND TO HIS DICK.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Impregnated A Pastor's Daughter, We Rushed The Wedding / I Cause Pain To A Lot Of People / How My Brother Learnt His Lesson In A Hard Way After Marrying A Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.