Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,947 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:29 AM

Supreme Court Dismisses Ihedioha's Application For Review - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Supreme Court Dismisses Ihedioha's Application For Review (63597 Views)

Ihedioha Visits Governor Otti In Abia Days After Resigning From PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Supreme Court Dismisses Ihedioha's Application For Review by senatordave1(m): 7:34pm On Mar 03, 2020
XANDERBOY85:

You show a poor understanding of partisan-politicking in the Buhari era if you posit that for one to be declared ‘winner’ in a state or national election, all one needs do is score the higher number of votes! The ’elections’ that saw Buhari, Gandollar, the Osun state governor (his name eludes me), and now Uzodinma declared as ‘validly elected’ despite all that went on prior to and during the respective elections should tell you there’s more than meets the eye concerning elections in Nigeria presently!

The way usual bigoted Igbo haters are happy over the outcome of this appeal should tell you it’s partly to do with ‘putting Igbos in their place’ and showing them they are ‘owned’ and ‘controlled’ in Nigeria! It’s not always about which region/state has electoral value and can bring in more votes/support for APC! Besides, we’re yet to know exactly what permutations Buhari and his inner-circle of ‘kingmakers’ are making for 2023!
One,i am an igbo lover.secondly,i made this statement in the context and angle inwhich he came from.he claimed that imo is in exchange for bayelsa hence my reply which is valid.

my brother in osun and kano the gap was narrow and the law suggests a supplementary poll which obviously will favor the ruling party.it was a 50 50 election and it went either way.

For imo state,based on my electoral experience the electorates were divided if not ihedioha would have had a clean sweep.majority of you igbos online hate apc so no one takes your opinion serious because when election result comes out apc gets impressive results in the east which shows a great disconnect.no one is trying to control or put igbos in their place,its a warped reasoning.

Iheduoha and uzo rigged but uzo was simply smarter and luckier
Re: Supreme Court Dismisses Ihedioha's Application For Review by senatordave1(m): 7:39pm On Mar 03, 2020
topboss:
[s][/s]

Tanko is a criminal that is not qualified to be Chief Justice.

The only law Tanko read was from the Quran.

Tanko never presided over Bayelsa or any of the states you mentioned.

Tanko came to rig Imo state like a shameless criminal

Evans the kidnapper never better pass Buhari and Tanko?

At least Evan has shame and was hiding to commit crime.
The constitution clearly specifies that some supreme court judges must be experts in sharia law
Re: Supreme Court Dismisses Ihedioha's Application For Review by peeddy(m): 7:39pm On Mar 03, 2020
ada9ja:

Paid PDP fool, why are you vexing, shey person die for your house ni?

You must be bipolar and senile to dare think that I am pained. As I earlier said, back off my space
Re: Supreme Court Dismisses Ihedioha's Application For Review by senatordave1(m): 7:40pm On Mar 03, 2020
Abagworo:

Nobody robbed Ihedioha. The winner of the election was Uche Nwosu and Ihedioha robbed him using inflated figures from only 3 LGAs but Hope outsmarted him from behind to take the trophy. If we must demand for pure justice then Uche Nwosu is the man Imo State voted.

Gbaaasmmm
Re: Supreme Court Dismisses Ihedioha's Application For Review by hammerU: 7:42pm On Mar 03, 2020
senatordave1:

The constitution clearly specifies that some supreme court judges must be experts in sharia law

SHARIA SHOULD HAVE NO PLACE INOUR JUSTICE SYSTEM.

ALOT OF RUBBISH HAS HAPPENED IN NIGERIA BECOS OF YORUBA INVOLVELMENT IN THIS NATION.

HAD YORUBA BEEN ADDED TO BENIN AND TOGO, NIGERIA WILL BE MUCH BETTER OR LONG DIVIDED.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Supreme Court Dismisses Ihedioha's Application For Review by senatordave1(m): 7:45pm On Mar 03, 2020
hammerU:

SHARIA SHOULD HAVE NO PLACE INOUR JUSTICE SYSTEM.

ALOT OF RUBBISH HAS HAPPENED IN NIGERIA BECOS OF YORUBA INVOLVELMENT IN THIS NATION.

HAD YORUBA BEEN ADDED TO BENIN AND TOGO, NIGERIA WILL BE MUCH BETTER OR LONG DIVIDED.
Boy,you are too bigoted for this forum.uzodinma will rule till 2028 and islamise imo.dont cry more than emeka
Re: Supreme Court Dismisses Ihedioha's Application For Review by hammerU: 7:50pm On Mar 03, 2020
[s]
senatordave1:

Boy,you are too bigoted for this forum.uzodinma will rule till 2028 and islamise imo.dont cry more than emeka
[/s]

CORONA VIRUS WILL MOST LIKELY KILL APC LEADERS BEFORE ANY OF DAT HAPPENS.

NIGERIA IS NOT AN ISLAMIC STATE.

SHARIA SHOULD NOT BE PART OF OUR LEGAL SYSTEM.
Re: Supreme Court Dismisses Ihedioha's Application For Review by senatordave1(m): 7:51pm On Mar 03, 2020
hammerU:
[s][/s]

[s]CORONA VIRUS WILL MOST LIKELY KILL APC LEADERS BEFORE ANY OF DAT HAPPENS.

NIGERIA IS NOT AN ISLAMIC STATE.

SHARIA SHOULD NOT BE PART OF OUR LEGAL[/s] SYSTEM.

Pdp rubbish
Re: Supreme Court Dismisses Ihedioha's Application For Review by hammerU: 7:52pm On Mar 03, 2020
[s]
senatordave1:

Pdp rubbish
[/s]

CORONA VIRUS APC CREW.
Re: Supreme Court Dismisses Ihedioha's Application For Review by kokomilala(m): 8:43pm On Mar 03, 2020
The rule of law has become the rule of judges.The inconsistencies and outlandish judgments coming out of the Supreme Court have fulfilled what the.late Justice Akinola Aguda said that at some point in the future Nigerians would lose confidence in the administration of justice.When the law is dead ,justice is imprisoned and anarchy takes over.
This is the end of Nigeria. The House Has Fallen.

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court Dismisses Ihedioha's Application For Review by banhammy: 9:55pm On Mar 03, 2020
peeddy:
Injustice by the presidency has been upheld and jealously guided by the judiciary. The only Hope that Ihedioha has was the court, but they myopicly dashed the feeling to someone anwering the name.

You are absolutely right.
This same injustice meted out to bayelsa people
Re: Supreme Court Dismisses Ihedioha's Application For Review by Bennycollins: 11:32pm On Mar 03, 2020
How do you reason sef? Uche that wasn't here nor there. Was he a party in the extant case? Did he on his part challenge the declaration of Ihedioha at the tribunal? What was the judgement? The votes he allegedly received we're under AA or APC? The SC had said he was the authentic candidate of the APC.
Now that the power has been given to APC,he should go back to court nah. How possibly can Ihedioha of the pdp for that matter inflate results in an election conducted by INEC in an APC-controlled state under a Federal govt led by APC and partisan security forces?
Use your brain o.
Abagworo:

Nobody robbed Ihedioha. The winner of the election was Uche Nwosu and Ihedioha robbed him using inflated figures from only 3 LGAs but Hope outsmarted him from behind to take the trophy. If we must demand for pure justice then Uche Nwosu is the man Imo State voted.
Re: Supreme Court Dismisses Ihedioha's Application For Review by peeddy(m): 11:51pm On Mar 03, 2020
obailala:
What is the business of presidency in this?

My people perish during to lack knowledge and to use their sense of rationality
Re: Supreme Court Dismisses Ihedioha's Application For Review by peeddy(m): 11:58pm On Mar 03, 2020
hopexter:

Stop being sentimental. Bayelsa as the only oil state APC had was more important to the presidency but yet justice took it course without interference. I'm sure the same happened to Ihedioha so deal with it and stop wailing. undecided

Presidency hands was tied to interfere with Bayelsa cos they trying to cover their interference of Imo. The pressure was enormous for them to prove a point that the judiciary is still competent in this failed location of a place called 'Nigeria'. Guy forget, politics in this country is beyond what is presented to the common man. If u ain't sentimental, reason with me and elevate ur sense of rationality
Re: Supreme Court Dismisses Ihedioha's Application For Review by peeddy(m): 12:02am On Mar 04, 2020
Doyin2:

Stupid comments from PDP apologist. To them justice is only when PDp wins.

Was ihedioha able to produce any result to counter that of Uzodinma or any report to show elections were duly cancelled in affected polling units.

And what concerns presidency with this or why was Bayelsa case not influenced by presidency?

So what has my view and opinion have to do with party. I think you are myopic in your thinking. An advice please, always be rational and deep in you thinking before throwing insult to whatever comes your way
Re: Supreme Court Dismisses Ihedioha's Application For Review by peeddy(m): 12:04am On Mar 04, 2020
IpobAntidote:
[[s]quote author=peeddy post=87134319]Injustice by the presidency has been upheld and jealously guided by the judiciary. The only Hope that Ihedioha has was the court, but they myopicly dashed the feeling to someone anwering the name.[/s]

TRASH

So the same presidency couldn't manipulate the judiciary for Bayelsa, Zamfara and Rivers?

I beg get a loan to buy some sense.

I will get the loan and donate the proceed for you cos you need it more
Re: Supreme Court Dismisses Ihedioha's Application For Review by Nobody: 12:14am On Mar 04, 2020
gentlegenius:

I should ignore you at this point because it is apparent that you are either a lousy attention seeker or a retarded, self-absorbed clown; but it is evident that you need help.
If you must grow, you should come to terms with the fact that some people were born and raised differently from you.
Wait a minute, have you ever read a book written by someone else and you feel the author copied everything from elsewhere? If everyone copies something from others, then who are the originators of such write ups? Are they angels? Are they not humans like you? Do you think those who create things on their own were given double brains? For God's sake, STOP LIMITING YOURSELF WITH A HORRIBLE MENTALITY!
If only you can adopt an agenda of self-abnegation, put your nose to the grindstone, and develop yourself when others are enjoying themselves, very soon, people will read your own creative write ups, laced with healthy commands of English, and claim that you copied it from somewhere.
If you have sense, just learn from this and move on...
This is the last time you will be getting my attention here.
shut up boy copy and paste. notin u have in ur..empty brain, nairaland number one.mumu
all ur posts are so senseless and foolish. i pity ur parents no b small . u av nothing going on 4 u in life, all Nairalanders can see that since. mumu akpanibong d houseboy
Re: Supreme Court Dismisses Ihedioha's Application For Review by mastermaestro(m): 12:32am On Mar 04, 2020
Widall:
Pride and ego will not allow those idiots to reverse their previous judgement even when it's very obvious they made a monumental mistake.
This country is a shithole indeed.

You are right. But for institutional pride and sanctity, the supreme court must show itself infallible by sticking to a seemingly faulty judgment like this. It is for the overall image of the institution.

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court Dismisses Ihedioha's Application For Review by obailala(m): 1:42am On Mar 04, 2020
hammerU:
PDP HAS TWO YEARS TO KEEP TRACK OF HOPE ACTIVITIES

PDP HAS TWO YEARS TO MOBILISE DISGRUNTLED IMOLITES.

PDP HAS TWO YEARS TO UNLEASH TOTAL DESTRUCTION ON EVERYTHING DONE IN IMO STATE BY APC.

TWO YEARS TO ENSURE NO NONE IGBO IS LEFT IN IMO STATE.

APC NEEDS TO KNOW THAT RIGGING OUR STATE ONLY MAKES MATTERS WORST.

IF WE ACCOMMODATED FULANI AND A FEW HAUSA, AFTER TWO YEARS WE DONT WANT TO SEE ANY YORUBA, HAUSA OR FULANI IN IMO STATE.

WE DONT WANT TO SEE ANY MOSQUE THERE.

ALL SCHOOLS IN IMO STATE WILL ONLY BE TAUGHT IN THE IGBO LANGUAGE.

WE WILL ZERO APC EFFORTS AND TURN IMO TO A NO GO ZONE FOR ALL THE AFOREMENTIONED ABOVE, WITHIN DAYS, AFTER WAITING TWO YEARS..

Haba... What manner of violent wailing and xenophobia is this? By the way, Imo state has always had a mosque with a chief imam in Owerri (shell camp area) probably before you were even born, but just now just now you've ascribed it to Uzodimma who entered weeks ago? Interesting!

And gain, who exactly are you to even chase non-Igbos away from Imo state? Imo state indigenes live in different parts of the country and your game plan is to chase non-Igbos away from Imo state because your party lost a litigation?

Anyway, just to remind you by the way (cos you've repeatedly been saying "two years!! two years!!" all over this thread), Uzodimma's tenure officially started last month so I think you should be saying "in four (4) years"; you should prepare your mind to see his rounded yellow face for a minimum of 4 years.... Your darling PDP may even go extinct before then.
Re: Supreme Court Dismisses Ihedioha's Application For Review by obailala(m): 2:03am On Mar 04, 2020
topboss:

For every action their is an opposite reaction.

He just told u that APC in Imo state is a wasted journey. We were earlier begging Ihedioha on behalf of Rochas. Nexttime we will join and help him demolish all works of APC. Hope has no mandate.
So if Uzodimma builds solid infrastructure in the state, the game plan of PDP minions is to come in future and start demolishing even meaningful structures to spite APC?.... What a classic case of IBERIBERISM!!! A clear reason why PDP may never smell that seat. Ndi ara ndi ara!
Re: Supreme Court Dismisses Ihedioha's Application For Review by IpobAntidote: 4:06am On Mar 04, 2020
peeddy:

I will get the loan and donate the proceed for you cos you need it more

I'm the bank, I'll give you a loan to buy some common sense.
Re: Supreme Court Dismisses Ihedioha's Application For Review by gentlegenius(m): 6:09am On Mar 04, 2020
Peacecoy19:
You are fool playing with words and emotional without substance.
Why don't you go back to school and learn how to also play with words? Or better still, learn some manners.
Re: Supreme Court Dismisses Ihedioha's Application For Review by blueAgent(m): 6:52am On Mar 04, 2020
Jack500:
The useless PDP and senseless ipob youth will be wailing now, but the nonentities were rejoicing when they heard Bayelsa ruling.

Dont worry, APC is coming, they will start from Abia to take the governance away from the kerosene distributor, and from the fat toad of Enugu whose the only thing he does is to commission bill board, Ebonyi is already APC, Dave Umahi is obviously pro-APC.

IMO has been conquered by APC, Abia and Enugu next, by 2023

If u are pained, dont bother quote me, drink sniper and sleep gently.

SE is APC.

Idiot watch your back for herdsmen.
Re: Supreme Court Dismisses Ihedioha's Application For Review by Rawtruth1: 9:38am On Mar 04, 2020
Supreme Court in Nigeria is finished. This is the worst judgment in the history of the world. I am ashamed to be a Nigerian, so pathetic. Even common sense took a flight from them. APC weldone
Re: Supreme Court Dismisses Ihedioha's Application For Review by bejick(m): 10:09am On Mar 04, 2020
Afamed:

Lazy youth. Read the post but slowly this time around
am impress, an ALMAJIRI the school fees wasted on you is not completely in vain
Re: Supreme Court Dismisses Ihedioha's Application For Review by Afamed: 2:54pm On Mar 04, 2020
bejick:

am impress, an ALMAJIRI the school fees wasted on you is not completely in vain
It shows who's Almajiri between two of us.
See your grammar again. " am impress" . Typical lazy youth. This one , too go follow shout say PMB no go school. Nonentity
Re: Supreme Court Dismisses Ihedioha's Application For Review by bejick(m): 9:30am On Mar 06, 2020
Afamed:

It shows who's Almajiri between two of us.
See your grammar again. " am impress" . Typical lazy youth. This one , too go follow shout say PMB no go school. Nonentity

for the fact that you agree to be an ALMAJIRI an good to go. grin grin grin grin.
The only thing you learnt in Almajiri school and from your PMB is ''Typical lazy youth" can you say another thing please.
Re: Supreme Court Dismisses Ihedioha's Application For Review by Afamed: 10:03am On Mar 06, 2020
bejick:

for the fact that you agree to be an ALMAJIRI an good to go. grin grin grin grin.
The only thing you learnt in Almajiri school and from your PMB is ''Typical lazy youth" can you say another thing please.
Go and improve on your grammar first, thereafter we will communicate
Re: Supreme Court Dismisses Ihedioha's Application For Review by OluwaDamilola01: 12:42pm On Mar 06, 2020
[s]
Afamed:

[/s]
Re: Supreme Court Dismisses Ihedioha's Application For Review by bejick(m): 1:31pm On Mar 06, 2020
Afamed:

Almajiri are you talking to me, i know i have bruise you so much and you are in severe pain.
Anyways i have somethings doing, when you are done begging for alms lets talk.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Reno Omokri Swims In The Bermuda Triangle As A Shark Almost Eats Him (Videos) / Mu'azu And Femi Fani-Kayode Say They Won Their LGAs (Twitter) / Man Finds Gemstones In Abuja While Strolling (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.