Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,912 members, 7,821,183 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:26 AM

Supreme Court Dismisses Ihedioha's Application For Review - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Supreme Court Dismisses Ihedioha's Application For Review (63599 Views)

Ihedioha Visits Governor Otti In Abia Days After Resigning From PDP / Supreme Court Dismisses Lyon And APC’s Application For Lacking In Merit / IMO: APC, Uzodinma Urge Supreme Court To Reject Ihedioha’s Request For Review (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Supreme Court Dismisses Ihedioha's Application For Review by Jack500: 5:29pm On Mar 03, 2020
hammerU:

THEY WAY U SPEAK REFLECTS THE STATE OF YOUR MIND.

IF SUICIDE IS ON YOUR MIND, Y NOT GO AHEAD AND SATISFY YOURSELF.

DO I KNOW U?

Lolz, this thing dey pain u o

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court Dismisses Ihedioha's Application For Review by Aladdin1(m): 5:31pm On Mar 03, 2020
When you Poo in the wrong place. you cant and you dont un-Poo. you rather clean up your Poo and that is best done by covering up your Poo and claiming the anus was never dirty or smelling of Poo.And this is the story of the what the supreme court has done.i never expected them to admit their Poo. but i expected them to cover it up and reaffirm their shitty integrity and corrupt smelling judgement

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court Dismisses Ihedioha's Application For Review by gentlegenius(m): 5:35pm On Mar 03, 2020
ENIGMATIC2023:

copy and paste
It is quite astounding how some low-lives who has never embark on a creative venture will exhibit insane alacrity to dispraise someone else's creative output simply because they are using their shallow, uninventive minds as a yardstick to quantify other people's quality.
Pls discard this charlatan mentality if you must taste success.
HE WHO BELIEVES THAT EVERY RICH MAN STEALS FROM OTHERS TO BECOME RICH WILL NEVER TASTE RICHES UNTIL HE STEAL FROM OTHERS.
Re: Supreme Court Dismisses Ihedioha's Application For Review by famology(m): 5:39pm On Mar 03, 2020
Xisnin:

Just look in the mirror!
Your school fees should have been invested in shares if you really believe that Imo and Bayelsa cases
are the same.

One of the fools eventually showed up.
Cry me a river!
Re: Supreme Court Dismisses Ihedioha's Application For Review by Vernor(m): 5:40pm On Mar 03, 2020
NORSYK:

imam tanko never anticipated that because he was more interested in the lokpobirib's case, he never saw it coming
Can you please listen to yourself look again what you wrote, you people can wail pls continue.
Re: Supreme Court Dismisses Ihedioha's Application For Review by Ladiesdoctor(m): 5:46pm On Mar 03, 2020
Thank you!
At least the the supremacy of the supreme court will be maintained.
Re: Supreme Court Dismisses Ihedioha's Application For Review by YhubieAniBa(m): 5:46pm On Mar 03, 2020
Tot as much

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Supreme Court Dismisses Ihedioha's Application For Review by Jubilee1982: 5:47pm On Mar 03, 2020
But Ihedioha why Pls his Excellency, chief senator Hope Uzodimma , Onwa 1 of Omuma carry go!!! Ndi Imo is strongly behind you.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Supreme Court Dismisses Ihedioha's Application For Review by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 5:49pm On Mar 03, 2020
gentlegenius:

It is quite astounding how some low-lives who has never embark on a creative venture will exhibit insane alacrity to dispraise someone else's creative output simply because they are using their shallow, uninventive minds as a yardstick to quantify other people's quality.
Pls discard this charlatan mentality if you must taste success.
HE WHO BELIEVES THAT EVERY RICH MAN STEALS FROM OTHERS TO BECOME RICH WILL NEVER TASTE RICHES UNTIL HE STEAL FROM OTHERS.

copy and paste 2
Re: Supreme Court Dismisses Ihedioha's Application For Review by Eclipse91: 5:56pm On Mar 03, 2020
Waiting for review of the review.
Re: Supreme Court Dismisses Ihedioha's Application For Review by yemex04(m): 6:06pm On Mar 03, 2020
peeddy:
Injustice by the presidency has been upheld and jealously guided by the judiciary. The only Hope that Ihedioha has was the court, but they myopicly dashed the feeling to someone anwering the name.

How about the Bayelsa case..
Supreme Court lacks jurisdiction in that case not to even talk of the fact that the allegation of forgery was not proven..it was obvious they made the judgement in error.(perhaps deliberately).when the APC and it's candidate brought the judgement for review they did not only upheld their previous verdict but also fined the APC lawyers..An end must come to our reasoning of when judgement goes my ways it's ''victory for democracy'' but if it goes otherwise it's 'democracy is in danger''
Re: Supreme Court Dismisses Ihedioha's Application For Review by 77up(m): 6:09pm On Mar 03, 2020
gentlegenius:
This vulgar and tasteless judgement is a stark representation of Nigeria's cranky, quirky and polluted democracy, that is veered towards autocracy, mobocracy, and buharistocracy of the highest order. The political pandemonium, and judicial hanky panky that will ensue nous entimos till time immemorial might revivify every flashpoints of anarchy, and proclivity of disunity that will remain a historical menace in our country. For the first time, An apex court has erred so vividly and arrantly in her discharge of justice such that even the international community is stunned at her unkempt, disheveled and hugger-mugger display of injustice and broad day robbing of the people's mandate. When given the chance to redeem herself, and correct her bodacious blunder that will remain a wrong case in point for our up coming lawyers, and a caricature for some lampooning pressmen, those pride-filled 'Lordships' decided to rubber-stamp their error in order to satiate their 'Master', and his band of political gladiators who are busy masturbating themselves in the corridors of power.
ONCE UPON A TIME, THERE WAS A COUNTRY...!
You forgot to speak these big big grammar after the SC review on bayelsa then Chai , black man with black dick grin
Re: Supreme Court Dismisses Ihedioha's Application For Review by cookingsoul(m): 6:12pm On Mar 03, 2020
how can sumbody named amadiohia win election.thunder fire amadiohia
Re: Supreme Court Dismisses Ihedioha's Application For Review by ada9ja(f): 6:12pm On Mar 03, 2020
peeddy:
Injustice by the presidency has been upheld and jealously guided by the judiciary. The only Hope that Ihedioha has was the court, but they myopicly dashed the feeling to someone anwering the name.

U no well

When it falls in favour of PDP..that your writeup will be reversed
Re: Supreme Court Dismisses Ihedioha's Application For Review by Emma1Oj(m): 6:12pm On Mar 03, 2020
nero2face:
not, surprise..am not a PDP nor an APC, but cases like this has to die natural death to avoid unending legal battles, imagine if Supreme Court restores Ihedioha?, I swear more than 500 cases will be filed for reviews b4 the end of this week, let's just hope the Court improve on her judgement to avoid this historical disgrace
Omo see sense everywhere!!

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court Dismisses Ihedioha's Application For Review by alizma: 6:17pm On Mar 03, 2020
nero2face:
not, surprise..am not a PDP nor an APC, but cases like this has to die natural death to avoid unending legal battles, imagine if Supreme Court restores Ihedioha?, I swear more than 500 cases will be filed for reviews b4 the end of this week, let's just hope the Court improve on her judgement to avoid this historical disgrace
But come to think of it, has Ihedioha done anything to prove that he won the election? I was surprised when all his lawyers could say was to tell the supreme court to set aside its judgement that brought Hope Uzodinma to power. I was expecting presentation of fact to counter what Ihedioha presented that aid supreme court in its decision to sack Ihedioha but nothing of such came up

3 Likes

Re: Supreme Court Dismisses Ihedioha's Application For Review by peeddy(m): 6:25pm On Mar 03, 2020
yemex04:

Supreme Court lacks jurisdiction in that case not to even talk of the fact that the allegation of forgery was not proven..it was obvious they made the judgement in error.(perhaps deliberately).when the APC and it's candidate brought the judgement for review they did not only upheld their previous verdict but also fined the APC lawyers..An end must come to our reasoning of when judgement goes my ways it's ''victory for democracy'' but if it goes otherwise it's 'democracy is in danger''

On what rationale is justice served on this case. I can bet that you never know how depressing unjust feeling is. Mind you I am neither PDP nor APC. All what is happening in Nigeria has already been scripted by the presidency. They refused to interfere with Bayelsa, because they were under tension to prove to the world that 'mother justice eye is still blindfolded in Nigeria', but funny enough they can only fool gullible imbeciles like all these paid APC miscreants online.

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court Dismisses Ihedioha's Application For Review by peeddy(m): 6:29pm On Mar 03, 2020
ada9ja:

U no well

When it falls in favour of PDP..that your writeup will be reversed

Pls get off my space you this paid APC miscreant
Re: Supreme Court Dismisses Ihedioha's Application For Review by Afamed: 6:30pm On Mar 03, 2020
bejick:

Occupy not copied Apc BMO
Lazy youth. Read the post but slowly this time around
Re: Supreme Court Dismisses Ihedioha's Application For Review by Mike008(m): 6:32pm On Mar 03, 2020
Any Application of this nature will hardly see the light of the day.
Re: Supreme Court Dismisses Ihedioha's Application For Review by gentlegenius(m): 6:35pm On Mar 03, 2020
ENIGMATIC2023:

copy and paste 2
I should ignore you at this point because it is apparent that you are either a lousy attention seeker or a retarded, self-absorbed clown; but it is evident that you need help.
If you must grow, you should come to terms with the fact that some people were born and raised differently from you.
Wait a minute, have you ever read a book written by someone else and you feel the author copied everything from elsewhere? If everyone copies something from others, then who are the originators of such write ups? Are they angels? Are they not humans like you? Do you think those who create things on their own were given double brains? For God's sake, STOP LIMITING YOURSELF WITH A HORRIBLE MENTALITY!
If only you can adopt an agenda of self-abnegation, put your nose to the grindstone, and develop yourself when others are enjoying themselves, very soon, people will read your own creative write ups, laced with healthy commands of English, and claim that you copied it from somewhere.
If you have sense, just learn from this and move on...
This is the last time you will be getting my attention here.
Re: Supreme Court Dismisses Ihedioha's Application For Review by ada9ja(f): 6:38pm On Mar 03, 2020
peeddy:

Pls get off my space you this paid APC miscreant
Paid PDP fool, why are you vexing, shey person die for your house ni?
Re: Supreme Court Dismisses Ihedioha's Application For Review by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 6:49pm On Mar 03, 2020
gentlegenius:

I should ignore you at this point because it is apparent that you are either a lousy attention seeker or a retarded, self-absorbed clown; but it is evident that you need help.
If you must grow, you should come to terms with the fact that some people were born and raised differently from you.
Wait a minute, have you ever read a book written by someone else and you feel the author copied everything from elsewhere? If everyone copies something from others, then who are the originators of such write ups? Are they angels? Are they not humans like you? Do you think those who create things on their own were given double brains? For God's sake, STOP LIMITING YOURSELF WITH A HORRIBLE MENTALITY!
If only you can adopt an agenda of self-abnegation, put your nose to the grindstone, and develop yourself when others are enjoying themselves, very soon, people will read your own creative write ups, laced with healthy commands of English, and claim that you copied it from somewhere.
If you have sense, just learn from this and move on...
This is the last time you will be getting my attention here.

Total gibberish.... I can feel your pains with what happened today in Imo state but you can continue ranting.
Re: Supreme Court Dismisses Ihedioha's Application For Review by XANDERBOY85: 6:56pm On Mar 03, 2020
senatordave1:

If so you are wrong,it is more important to capture bayelsa or any ss state than imo.imo does not give bloc votes,apc cant win IMO in a presidential poll and it is financially insignificant.bayelsa gives bloc votes,can deliver for apc 2023 plus it is a rich state.apc ruled imo before,what did they gain?

You show a poor understanding of partisan-politicking in the Buhari era if you posit that for one to be declared ‘winner’ in a state or national election, all one needs do is score the higher number of votes! The ’elections’ that saw Buhari, Gandollar, the Osun state governor (his name eludes me), and now Uzodinma declared as ‘validly elected’ despite all that went on prior to and during the respective elections should tell you there’s more than meets the eye concerning elections in Nigeria presently!

The way usual bigoted Igbo haters are happy over the outcome of this appeal should tell you it’s partly to do with ‘putting Igbos in their place’ and showing them they are ‘owned’ and ‘controlled’ in Nigeria! It’s not always about which region/state has electoral value and can bring in more votes/support for APC! Besides, we’re yet to know exactly what permutations Buhari and his inner-circle of ‘kingmakers’ are making for 2023!
Re: Supreme Court Dismisses Ihedioha's Application For Review by XANDERBOY85: 6:59pm On Mar 03, 2020
peeddy:

On what rationale is justice served on this case. I can bet that you never know how depressing unjust feeling is. Mind you I am neither PDP nor APC. All what is happening in Nigeria has already been scripted by the presidency. They refused to interfere with Bayelsa, because they were under tension to prove to the world that 'mother justice eye is still blindfolded in Nigeria', but funny enough they can only fool gullible imbeciles like all these paid APC miscreants online.

Spot on! wink

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Supreme Court Dismisses Ihedioha's Application For Review by hammerU: 7:06pm On Mar 03, 2020
Jack500:

Lolz, this thing dey pain u o

I KNOW WAT I WROTE PAINED YOU EVEN MORE.
Re: Supreme Court Dismisses Ihedioha's Application For Review by Peacecoy19: 7:07pm On Mar 03, 2020
gentlegenius:
This vulgar and tasteless judgement is a stark representation of Nigeria's cranky, quirky and polluted democracy, that is veered towards autocracy, mobocracy, and buharistocracy of the highest order. The political pandemonium, and judicial hanky panky that will ensue nous entimos till time immemorial might revivify every flashpoints of anarchy, and proclivity of disunity that will remain a historical menace in our country. For the first time, An apex court has erred so vividly and arrantly in her discharge of justice such that even the international community is stunned at her unkempt, disheveled and hugger-mugger display of injustice and broad day robbing of the people's mandate. When given the chance to redeem herself, and correct her bodacious blunder that will remain a wrong case in point for our up coming lawyers, and a caricature for some lampooning pressmen, those pride-filled 'Lordships' decided to rubber-stamp their error in order to satiate their 'Master', and his band of political gladiators who are busy masturbating themselves in the corridors of power.
ONCE UPON A TIME, THERE WAS A COUNTRY...!
You are fool playing with words and emotional without substance.
Re: Supreme Court Dismisses Ihedioha's Application For Review by sicily4u: 7:16pm On Mar 03, 2020
Is not yet over emeka will ask the sc for another review
Re: Supreme Court Dismisses Ihedioha's Application For Review by nzube89(m): 7:16pm On Mar 03, 2020
yemex04:

that bayelsa judgement is the biggest error of the century . whenever jurisdiction is an issue it must be given due attention but the supreme Court closed their eyes on issue of jurisdiction .I don't blame the judges I blame politicians that appoint jugdes base on man no man instead of merit
Re: Supreme Court Dismisses Ihedioha's Application For Review by Jack500: 7:27pm On Mar 03, 2020
hammerU:

I KNOW WAT I WROTE PAINED YOU EVEN MORE.

Wat u wrote is useless, because it no pass nairaland, but the reality is IMO is APC, APC is IMO. Ntor, u can cry all u want, it doesn't change anything.
Re: Supreme Court Dismisses Ihedioha's Application For Review by hammerU: 7:30pm On Mar 03, 2020
Jack500:

Wat u wrote is useless, because it no pass nairaland, but the reality is IMO is APC, APC is IMO. Ntor, u can cry all u want, it doesn't change anything.

E PAIN U TO THE BONE MARROW.

DIEEEEEEEEEEE............................................... grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Saraki Hosts A Parliamentary Delegation From Colombia (Photos) / Chimaroke Nnamani Declares Himself President Of Igbo Spare Parts Dealers / Obasanjo Hands Over His Seat To Peter Obi At An Event (Video, Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.