Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,417 members, 7,812,229 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:22 AM

Davido Weds Chioma In “1 Milli” Music Video - Music/Radio (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Davido Weds Chioma In “1 Milli” Music Video (64426 Views)

Frank Farian, Founder Of Boney M And Milli Vanilli, Dies At 82 / 1 Milli Instrumental By Okizybeatz / MP3 Download: Davido – 1 Milli (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Weds Chioma In “1 Milli” Music Video by shogsman(m): 7:29pm On Mar 03, 2020
solmus:

if my wife cant jokenly tease me like that then I married a fvcking slave and not my bestfriend
Carry go ,if your wife like make she hold you with your scrotum in public na your marriage bro.

1 Like

Re: Davido Weds Chioma In “1 Milli” Music Video by solmus: 7:32pm On Mar 03, 2020
shogsman:

Carry go ,if your wife like make she hold you with your scrotum in public na your marriage bro.

na my marriage and my happiness bro.. my motto is simple "Kpe mi lo ruko ko fa mi ni irun agbon" no respect in the bedroom, if you like marry servant that worships you and call you Boda, na your choice

1 Like

Re: Davido Weds Chioma In “1 Milli” Music Video by PrinceDangana(m): 7:41pm On Mar 03, 2020
Who else notice that,Hard and corona virus no even allow us reason naija musicians and their musics again?
Re: Davido Weds Chioma In “1 Milli” Music Video by CanadaOrBust: 7:44pm On Mar 03, 2020
fulaniHERDSman:
Cardiac Arrest for the Mad Woman, kemi olonyeye

Ya mean LUN-atic O-LUN-loyo
Re: Davido Weds Chioma In “1 Milli” Music Video by Angelfrost(m): 7:49pm On Mar 03, 2020
solmus:
cool

Davido too smart abeg, he monetizes all his noise making... imagine how he packacged his mere introduction to sell on youtube, I wonder what the marriage would look like, I hope chioma demands atleast 40% of the revenue from the streaming

I really admire how the two love birds play and insult eachother, while Davido grabs her anyhow in public she also calls Davido all sort of names Including weyrey and ode

Both of them are quite business savvy... Chioma truly has a brain, a sound financial brain.

Wish I could say the same about most other baby mamas.

1 Like

Re: Davido Weds Chioma In “1 Milli” Music Video by 77up(m): 7:50pm On Mar 03, 2020
fulaniHERDSman:
Able to read and failure to understand is another issue we have in this part of the world.

2 Likes

Re: Davido Weds Chioma In “1 Milli” Music Video by solmus: 7:51pm On Mar 03, 2020
Angelfrost:

Both of them are quite business savvy... Chioma truly has a brain, a sound financial brain.

Wish I could say the same about most other baby mamas.

all of his baby mamas have different percuiliarity, that American also has some educational qualities, she seem to be going for her second masters, chioma seem to be enterprising while Sophia momudu grin I don't even know for her she seem to be a Marlian just enjoying her life
Re: Davido Weds Chioma In “1 Milli” Music Video by NimrodEndOfDays(m): 7:52pm On Mar 03, 2020
fulaniHERDSman:
grin
Re: Davido Weds Chioma In “1 Milli” Music Video by Ijawwomaninoyo: 7:54pm On Mar 03, 2020
Xclusiveme:

Its just a music video not the official wedding

Leave the asslickers to be consoling themselves, that is their greatest achievement in Igbo land.

4 Likes

Re: Davido Weds Chioma In “1 Milli” Music Video by princejenks(m): 7:56pm On Mar 03, 2020
It'll really be a sad one if after all this exposure Davido has given the once obscure chioma,he ends up not marrying her like his other baby mamas
Re: Davido Weds Chioma In “1 Milli” Music Video by Nobody: 8:00pm On Mar 03, 2020
fulaniHERDSman:

No wonder you can't spell Olunloyo, u are a Fulani herdsman. Pls don't burn down Nairaland o.

Merci boucou

El en suit la table

2 Likes

Re: Davido Weds Chioma In “1 Milli” Music Video by Ijawwomaninoyo: 8:04pm On Mar 03, 2020
OnPointMan:

Which other lady are you talking about bros?

Davido is legally married to his second baby mama in the US.
I don't think the lady refused to divorce Davido but he is the one that doesn't want that cos he will lose a fortune.
I think he will lose a half of his shares, properties and money, then paying child support.
Those women use to be mean with child support after a divorce.I
If you refuse to meet up, you will be prosecuted and maybe jailed. That is why he has never been to the US with Chioma.
She gave birth at UK then Davido acquired US citizenship for the boy after birth.
That's why Wizkid avoids the US too because of child support slammed on him.
The boy is very stupid when it comes to dealing with women.

4 Likes

Re: Davido Weds Chioma In “1 Milli” Music Video by Nobody: 8:07pm On Mar 03, 2020
Firstorderwizard:
Abeg we need daily update on the quarantined Italian

He has been released.

He met Bubu some minutes ago. They even shook hands and hugged.

You will read it in the news tomorrow.

Today is the fake news day.

Its once a year.

No vex abeg

grin
Re: Davido Weds Chioma In “1 Milli” Music Video by DexterousOne(m): 8:08pm On Mar 03, 2020
Tmb78:
Well,let me also sit here (like mercy2006)and watch jobless peeps fight tooth and nail over Davido and Chioma who don't give a fvck about any of them.
Oya audio in-laws and supporters, let the ass licking begingrin grin grin grin

Many Nigerians are just retarded
That's the issue

1 Like

Re: Davido Weds Chioma In “1 Milli” Music Video by DexterousOne(m): 8:09pm On Mar 03, 2020
Ijawwomaninoyo:

Davido is legally married to his second baby mama in the US.
[b][/b]
I don't think the lady refused to divorce Davido but he is the one that doesn't want that cos he will lose a fortune.
I think he will lose a half of his shares, properties and money, then paying child support.
Those women use to be mean with child support after a divorce.I
If you refuse to meet up, you will be prosecuted and maybe jailed. That is why he has never been to the US with Chioma.
She gave birth at UK then Davido acquired US citizenship for the boy after birth.
That's why Wizkid avoids the US too because of child support slammed on him.
The boy is very stupid when it comes to dealing with women.

I doubt he married anyone
Re: Davido Weds Chioma In “1 Milli” Music Video by DexterousOne(m): 8:12pm On Mar 03, 2020
Ijawwomaninoyo:

Leave the asslickers to be consoling themselves, that is their greatest achievement in Igbo land.
What does igbo land have to do with this now?
Re: Davido Weds Chioma In “1 Milli” Music Video by DexterousOne(m): 8:13pm On Mar 03, 2020
alfredo1:

Polygamy is legal in Nigeria sir. David can marry chioma with or without divorcing the said woman.
Exactly
Re: Davido Weds Chioma In “1 Milli” Music Video by Ijawwomaninoyo: 8:17pm On Mar 03, 2020
DexterousOne:

I doubt he married anyone

He did! Confirmed. Since 2017, that's why he doesn't take Chioma there and she didn't go there to put to bed.
Whenever they travel together, Davido only goes in while she waits somewhere.
That's why the lady is calm and not making any online noise about one Ifenyi becoming a heir.

3 Likes

Re: Davido Weds Chioma In “1 Milli” Music Video by DexterousOne(m): 8:18pm On Mar 03, 2020
Ijawwomaninoyo:

He did! Confirmed. Since 2017, that's why he doesn't take Chioma there and she didn't go there to put to bed.
Whenever they travel together, Davido only goes in while she waits somewhere.
That's why the lady is calm and not making any online noise about one Ifenyi becoming a heir.

Wait

So davido will wed someone

And he did not make a fanfare of it?

I doubt It seriously

1 Like

Re: Davido Weds Chioma In “1 Milli” Music Video by Ijawwomaninoyo: 8:22pm On Mar 03, 2020
DexterousOne:

Exactly

Polygamy is for traditional wedding only, doing two official weddings is Bigamy and any offender spends minimum 14 years in prison.
That's why Ikoyi Registry cancelled Mercy Johnson's wedding cos the man was legally married. They had to use tight security to hold the church ransom to rush the church wedding cos the law doesn't back church weddings.
She is not the legal Mrs Okojie.

2 Likes

Re: Davido Weds Chioma In “1 Milli” Music Video by Ijawwomaninoyo: 8:25pm On Mar 03, 2020
DexterousOne:

Wait

So davido will wed someone

And he did not make a fanfare of it?

I doubt It seriously

Secret wedding!
Ask him to deny it, he is not someone you throw something at but keeps quiet.
It has been revealed for long, it is not a new revelation.

2 Likes

Re: Davido Weds Chioma In “1 Milli” Music Video by Afromentalist: 8:27pm On Mar 03, 2020
Nkwazemakennyj:
Weytin u just type make sense for your mind. Stop the comparison, this guys are good in their different musical style. Stop hating
This is too high for you to understand. You have lived a low life for too long. Now it is time for you to become a mentalist.

Until you understand the game, you can never win it.

The African mentalist
Re: Davido Weds Chioma In “1 Milli” Music Video by spiceadole: 8:30pm On Mar 03, 2020
SultanOfAbia:
Baby Mama Association of Nigeria(BMAN)
In Conjunction with Angry Yoruba Women Association (AYWA)
Cordially Invites You To Join Us Protest
Theme: "Chioma Must Go 2020"

Guest Speaker: Kemi Omoluyuo

Hahahahahahaha.

Will you make heaven laik dis?
Re: Davido Weds Chioma In “1 Milli” Music Video by bjgurl(f): 8:35pm On Mar 03, 2020
Good for both of demm
Re: Davido Weds Chioma In “1 Milli” Music Video by Rossycee(f): 8:43pm On Mar 03, 2020
Obiohai:
I hope this is the end of the saga. Now its complete. Congrats to them

Next .....
This is a music video wedding not a real wedding.
Re: Davido Weds Chioma In “1 Milli” Music Video by AuwalYusuf812(m): 8:57pm On Mar 03, 2020
Yeye undecided
Re: Davido Weds Chioma In “1 Milli” Music Video by kareemkamil(m): 9:01pm On Mar 03, 2020
This boy Mumu no get part two

2 Likes

Re: Davido Weds Chioma In “1 Milli” Music Video by psalmson001: 9:07pm On Mar 03, 2020
This video looks like it was shot in South Africa, but at the same time it's looking like somewhere on Lagos Island around CMS/Marina......... Wherever it was shot #ThumbsUp
Re: Davido Weds Chioma In “1 Milli” Music Video by SweetCunt97(f): 9:26pm On Mar 03, 2020
abogjohn:
Legally oooo, Asin court wedding
Is Davido married ni? Who is divorcing him?
Re: Davido Weds Chioma In “1 Milli” Music Video by Godsfavour78: 9:32pm On Mar 03, 2020
solmus:

all of his baby mamas have different percuiliarity, that American also has some educational qualities, she seem to be going for her second masters, chioma seem to be enterprising while Sophia momudu grin I don't even know for her she seem to be a Marlian just enjoying her life
she is a living thing bro. She is also the most enterprising among all. Controlling things from naija to GH.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Meet Nigerian Musicians Who Are Talented But Not Popular / Burna Boy Performs At The Grammys Reception Ahead Of The Ceremony / Collection Of 2face's Music ( Both Old And New )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.