Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,471 members, 7,812,449 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:29 PM

Davido Weds Chioma In “1 Milli” Music Video - Music/Radio (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Davido Weds Chioma In “1 Milli” Music Video (64430 Views)

Frank Farian, Founder Of Boney M And Milli Vanilli, Dies At 82 / 1 Milli Instrumental By Okizybeatz / MP3 Download: Davido – 1 Milli (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Weds Chioma In “1 Milli” Music Video by cuteeme: 8:29am On Mar 04, 2020
solmus:

if my wife cant jokenly tease me like that then I married a fvcking slave and not my bestfriend
its d same u people that will come here and open thread and say,"my wife does not respect me,what should i do?".

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido Weds Chioma In “1 Milli” Music Video by solmus: 8:32am On Mar 04, 2020
cuteeme:

its d same u people that will come here and open thread and say,"my wife does not respect me,what should i do?".

then you don't know me, I don't need any slavish respect I need an equal partner who can assist me matching my efforts 40% to 60% and who wont see me as her Lord lugard, am not a traditional man, I am a modern man
Re: Davido Weds Chioma In “1 Milli” Music Video by Xneg: 8:42am On Mar 04, 2020
psalmson001:
This video looks like it was shot in South Africa, but at the same time it's looking like somewhere on Lagos Island around CMS/Marina......... Wherever it was shot #ThumbsUp

CMS/Marina is correct.
Re: Davido Weds Chioma In “1 Milli” Music Video by tammie24: 9:16am On Mar 04, 2020
DexterousOne:

Wait

So davido will wed someone

And he did not make a fanfare of it?

I doubt It seriously
thanks for talking sense jare

Davido get married just like that without the whole naija boiling with his big mouth

Unless he did it for green card which is impossible cos he is a citizen by birth

Bullshit

Chioma wasn't granted US visa
Re: Davido Weds Chioma In “1 Milli” Music Video by AFONJACOW(m): 9:46am On Mar 04, 2020
When you find that otu (kpeku) that matches your Amu
( joy$tick) even if they tell you she once Bleep mad men , you will be intoxicated in love to believe it... Uto otu are difference..
Re: Davido Weds Chioma In “1 Milli” Music Video by Nkwazemakennyj(m): 12:47pm On Mar 04, 2020
Afromentalist:

This is too high for you to understand. You have lived a low life for too long. Now it is time for you to become a mentalist.

Until you understand the game, you can never win it.

The African mentalist

Hater spotted.............................. abeg shift commot for my side before u wish me bad luck, just the same way u have wished others around u
Re: Davido Weds Chioma In “1 Milli” Music Video by rukell(m): 3:28pm On Mar 04, 2020
hopeforcharles:
Beautiful, Infact if na me I Don wed her be that ohh, just make sure a Pastor dey there plus collect court certificates wedding don be be that.
LOL
Re: Davido Weds Chioma In “1 Milli” Music Video by rukell(m): 3:32pm On Mar 04, 2020
Who knows maybe..he's trying to tell us he's now legally married to chioma
Re: Davido Weds Chioma In “1 Milli” Music Video by Legendguru: 6:00pm On Mar 04, 2020
Good for them
Re: Davido Weds Chioma In “1 Milli” Music Video by Ijawwomaninoyo: 8:13pm On Mar 04, 2020
Tim16:
Oga, the lagoon is there for you to jump in, why are you still here typing rubbish. Bitterness and jealousy has crippled you

Your wretched Papa don jump already, fishermen still dey find im bones.
Maybe dem go see am, if dem no see am make you too RIP.
I no dey Lagos, na you and your wretched Papa be Lagos house boys wen dey sleep for inside abandoned motor for garage for Mile 2.
Re: Davido Weds Chioma In “1 Milli” Music Video by Ijawwomaninoyo: 8:16pm On Mar 04, 2020
Tim16:
Oga shut up and get sense small. Are you the one who officially wedded them in U.S? Oya show us their wedding certificate. It is this hatred that has kept you where you are today

Go tell that craze person wen born you put for roadside to shut up.
I know where I dey, wia all the men wen rape your mama wen you no take know your Papa.
Zombie, asswipe. Tell Davido to deny it.
Useless goat!
Re: Davido Weds Chioma In “1 Milli” Music Video by Ijawwomaninoyo: 8:19pm On Mar 04, 2020
DexterousOne:

Polygamy is under customary law

So it's just as legal

Tho in Nigeria

Polygamy is never legal!
You do a legal wedding with one person only!
You divorce one legally to marry another.
Re: Davido Weds Chioma In “1 Milli” Music Video by Ijawwomaninoyo: 8:24pm On Mar 04, 2020
12inchess:

Bro you don't seem to have a clue of what you're talking about. You obviously don't live in the U.S. If Davido was legally married in the U. S and the baby mama wants to go after him for child support, all the baby mama needs to do is 1)Prove him to be father of her kid 2)Subpoena him to court. If he doesn't show, the case will continue with or without him. 3)Based on his estimated assets they will arrive at a figure that he must pay. 4) If he doesn't, then wait for him to come for one of his numerous shows in the U. S and tip the police off the police about when he is traveling. This is not even hard as celebs in Nigeria always move with entourage. 5)Get him arrested and thrown in jail till he pays. The judge will hold him for contempt and garnish all his U. S income and show money after Uncle Sam has deducted tax.

Too clumsy to read!
Write in paragraphs next time.
When two ladies said he impregnated them, we retorted fast.
Davido is not someone you throw something at but keeps quiet, ask him to comment on the Chioma/Peruzzi issue likewise his secret wedding issue.
He is quiet about both.
Re: Davido Weds Chioma In “1 Milli” Music Video by DexterousOne(m): 9:03am On Mar 05, 2020
Ijawwomaninoyo:

Polygamy is never legal!
You do a legal wedding with one person only!
You divorce one legally to marry another.

Tell that to Okoya
cheesy cheesy

You dont know the law
Re: Davido Weds Chioma In “1 Milli” Music Video by 123vincent(m): 12:48pm On Mar 05, 2020
Firstorderwizard:
Abeg we need daily update on the quarantined Italian

According to the other tread....He was cured with Amala nd ewedu...
Re: Davido Weds Chioma In “1 Milli” Music Video by Tim16(m): 8:54am On Mar 08, 2020
Ijawwomaninoyo:

Go tell that craze person wen born you put for roadside to shut up.
I know where I dey, wia all the men wen rape your mama wen you no take know your Papa.
Zombie, asswipe. Tell Davido to deny it.
Useless goat!
Oga go find legit work and do, look at how joblessness has frustrated you and turnd you into an investigative journalist on someone's private life. You are a product of Kemi Olunloyi. Soon we will hear you have jumped into the lagoon at of all your frustration. Fool go get a life so you could be a bit useful to your useless mother and father. Bastard like you
Re: Davido Weds Chioma In “1 Milli” Music Video by Ijawwomaninoyo: 2:18pm On Mar 09, 2020
Tim16:
Oga go find legit work and do, look at how joblessness has frustrated you and turnd you into an investigative journalist on someone's private life. You are a product of Kemi Olunloyi. Soon we will hear you have jumped into the lagoon at of all your frustration. Fool go get a life so you could be a bit useful to your useless mother and father. Bastard like you

Oloriburuku, Omo Ale! The thing enter your bone barrow! Ass wiper wen dey collect N100 per day to go and be frustrating Davido to come carry Shattered Windscreen. Good job! Bobrisky is looking for an asswiper too, since that is your job, go and apply. You a frustrated product of an unknown mad woman! I feel your pain.
Person wen dem for take worship Lagoon!
Fortified idiot frustrated because he doesn't know his parents.
Go and tell your other scavengers with you to enter under trailer, Nigeria needs population control.
A customized fool whose only talent is Online foolishness!
Useless idiot from a smelling anus!
Re: Davido Weds Chioma In “1 Milli” Music Video by 12inchess: 9:15pm On Mar 09, 2020
Ijawwomaninoyo:

Too clumsy to read!
Write in paragraphs next time.
When two ladies said he impregnated them, we retorted fast.
Davido is not someone you throw something at but keeps quiet, ask him to comment on the Chioma/Peruzzi issue likewise his secret wedding issue.
He is quiet about both.
I got an A-1 in WAEC English. I'm a good writer. I'm not even into writing literature. I don't have time for that Paragraph sh.i.t on social meida. Are you paying me to comment? If you can read what I wrote then jump and pass.
Re: Davido Weds Chioma In “1 Milli” Music Video by grandlexuz(m): 11:25pm On Mar 09, 2020
alfredo1:

Polygamy is legal in Nigeria sir. David can marry chioma with or withofut divorcing the said woman.

No sir! When marrying you have two options. Monogamy or Polygamy. Once you sign monogamy (which often is the case for most Christians) you must get divorced before marrying again. If you do without first obtaining a divorce it is refered to as bigamy and punishable by the law.
For those who initially sign polygamy acquiring another wife is just as easy. However churches dont wed couples who sign polygamy.
Re: Davido Weds Chioma In “1 Milli” Music Video by grandlexuz(m): 11:27pm On Mar 09, 2020
12inchess:

I got an A-1 in WAEC English. I'm a good writer. I'm not even into writing literature. I don't have time for that Paragraph sh.i.t on social meida. Are you paying me to comment? If you can read what I wrote then jump and pass.

A good writer writes with punctuation marks. You are a lazy writer.
Re: Davido Weds Chioma In “1 Milli” Music Video by Ijawwomaninoyo: 5:32pm On Mar 10, 2020
12inchess:

Since I didn't pay you to comment and I didn't invite you to my mention, please maintain your lane and stay away from my mention!
I don't read rubbish!
Certainly, your paper was marked by an Almajiri!
Re: Davido Weds Chioma In “1 Milli” Music Video by alfredo1(m): 7:42am On Mar 11, 2020
grandlexuz:

No sir! When marrying you have two options. Monogamy or Polygamy. Once you sign monogamy (which often is the case for most Christians) you must get divorced before marrying again. If you do without first obtaining a divorce it is refered to as bigamy and punishable by the law.
For those who initially sign polygamy acquiring another wife is just as easy. However churches dont wed couples who sign polygamy.
OK. Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Meet Nigerian Musicians Who Are Talented But Not Popular / Burna Boy Performs At The Grammys Reception Ahead Of The Ceremony / Collection Of 2face's Music ( Both Old And New )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.