Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,257 members, 7,818,880 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:14 AM

How Can I Read Ubunja's Post That Was Removed. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can I Read Ubunja's Post That Was Removed. (944 Views)

UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: The Story Of The Red Pill / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: What Type Of Simp Are You? / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:lets Fix Your Fear Of Beautiful Women. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Read Ubunja's Post That Was Removed. by sotherefore: 9:29pm On Mar 03, 2020
Since i start reading ubunja miseducation it's always helpful to deal with my girlfriend and make me understand women psychology better...i just love reading his post but there are certain topic that when I open i saw ''POST REMOVE'' and nothing there to be found.... ..what could be the reason and is there anyway I can read the deleted post of ubunja ? where can I find them..kindly help with your suggestions.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Read Ubunja's Post That Was Removed. by Conner44: 9:40pm On Mar 03, 2020
Op the guy is running upandan in this romance section. Just mention him and tell him to repost the message nah undecided
Re: How Can I Read Ubunja's Post That Was Removed. by sotherefore: 10:59pm On Mar 03, 2020
Conner44:
Op the guy is running upandan in this romance section. Just mention him and tell him to repost the message nah undecided
how do I mention him.
Re: How Can I Read Ubunja's Post That Was Removed. by TeleboiZ005(m): 11:12pm On Mar 03, 2020
sotherefore:
how do I mention him.
just type ubunja and he will come running. I've mentioned him already per say.
Re: How Can I Read Ubunja's Post That Was Removed. by skywalker240(m): 11:36pm On Mar 03, 2020
sotherefore:
Since i start reading ubunja miseducation it's always helpful to deal with my girlfriend and make me understand women psychology better...i just love reading his post but there are certain topic that when I open i saw ''POST REMOVE'' and nothing there to be found.... ..what could be the reason and is there anyway I can read the deleted post of ubunja ? where can I find them..kindly help with your suggestions.
www.miseducations.com "voila"

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Read Ubunja's Post That Was Removed. by ubunja(m): 11:39pm On Mar 03, 2020
Don't stress.. Most of those removed posts I reposted under different titles with deeper content. There's actually very few that really got lost. Because I didn't have the backups on my phone, laptop and Google Drive. Sorry for the inconvenience though.

4 Likes

Re: How Can I Read Ubunja's Post That Was Removed. by Omar09(m): 8:33am On Mar 04, 2020
sotherefore:
how do I mention him.

You just did.

sotherefore:
Re: How Can I Read Ubunja's Post That Was Removed. by joeeee240(m): 9:24pm On Mar 04, 2020
See what I was telling you on WhatsApp ubunja you're a genius! grin How have you been bro? Been a while.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Can I Read Ubunja's Post That Was Removed. by ubunja(m): 5:57am On Mar 05, 2020
joeeee240:
See what I was telling you on WhatsApp ubunja you're a genius! grin How have you been bro? Been a while.
yes. It's been a while for real. I'm still travelling and I can't access my whatsapp phone. By Friday I must be back home and back on WhatsApp.

And yes, we did talk about the value guys find in the Miseducations. And as long as testimonials like this keep popping up, there's evidence that the write ups are doing their job. Nice one my friend.

I'll alert you on whatspp as soon as I'm back.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Read Ubunja's Post That Was Removed. by skywalker240(m): 7:43am On Mar 05, 2020
ubunja:
yes. It's been a while for real. I'm still travelling and I can't access my whatsapp phone. By Friday I must be back home and back on WhatsApp.

And yes, we did talk about the value guys find in the Miseducations. And as long as testimonials like this keep popping up, there's evidence that the write ups are doing their job. Nice one my friend.

With your permission can I share the miseducations web link with my facebook friends
Re: How Can I Read Ubunja's Post That Was Removed. by joeeee240(m): 1:40pm On Mar 05, 2020
ubunja:

Yeah.. man.. so much value.. Gold in words basically.

Sure thing bro.. let me know
Re: How Can I Read Ubunja's Post That Was Removed. by ubunja(m): 3:04pm On Mar 05, 2020
skywalker240:

With your permission can I share the miseducations web link with my facebook friends
of course bro. Share the blog and the NL account both. In case one disappears.

(1) (Reply)

South African Lady S*x Video Leak By A Friend 18+ / How You Can Make $5000 With #5000. No Teaching Costs !!!!! / Update:Five Years After She left our world, I Keep Seeing Her In My Dreams

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.