Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,915 members, 7,814,089 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:26 AM

Amazing! Places On Earth Where Gravity Has No Effect - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Amazing! Places On Earth Where Gravity Has No Effect (5378 Views)

6 Places On Earth Where The Sun Does Not Set Even At Midnight (video) / 10 Strange Places On Earth That Scientists Have Struggled To Understand / List Of The 10 Hottest And Coldest Places On Earth (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amazing! Places On Earth Where Gravity Has No Effect by naijanaso: 12:33pm On Mar 04, 2020
Nature is amazing.
Re: Amazing! Places On Earth Where Gravity Has No Effect by Nobody: 2:00pm On Mar 04, 2020
Why are they testing gravity with a body with very little to no mass.

How about throwing a heavy mass down that dam or water fall.? That way we can be more convinced...
Re: Amazing! Places On Earth Where Gravity Has No Effect by Saaeonline(m): 2:33pm On Mar 04, 2020
Nice Post
Re: Amazing! Places On Earth Where Gravity Has No Effect by Bimpe29: 4:50pm On Mar 04, 2020
Allahu Akbar.

Subuana llah.
Re: Amazing! Places On Earth Where Gravity Has No Effect by sofiscatedmoron: 5:47pm On Mar 04, 2020
Bimpe29:
Allahu Akbar.

Subuana llah.
Yoruba Muzlim
Re: Amazing! Places On Earth Where Gravity Has No Effect by Gabrokpara001(m): 6:55pm On Mar 04, 2020
Oluwademilade:
It's really in imaginable, but it's true. There are places on Earth that actually feels like standing on the moon. Check below video and see for yourself.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4OYzitP-MaA

This is really wonderful

Meanwhile do you need a cost friendly design for your building?you can contact GCPROJECTS today via WhatsApp or call 09037396586

Re: Amazing! Places On Earth Where Gravity Has No Effect by Artistree: 8:44pm On Mar 04, 2020
Birdeyeview:

i believe we speak the pure language!
Yes we do, he's my blood brother.
Re: Amazing! Places On Earth Where Gravity Has No Effect by Birdeyeview: 8:46pm On Mar 04, 2020
Artistree:
Yes we do, he's my blood beother.
really!

1 Like

Re: Amazing! Places On Earth Where Gravity Has No Effect by Artistree: 8:48pm On Mar 04, 2020
Birdeyeview:

really!
Yeah, howdy?
Re: Amazing! Places On Earth Where Gravity Has No Effect by Birdeyeview: 8:51pm On Mar 04, 2020
Artistree:
Yeah, howdy?
I'm very well thank you. hope u doing great? and how're our fellow bro & sis doing over there.
Re: Amazing! Places On Earth Where Gravity Has No Effect by Artistree: 8:55pm On Mar 04, 2020
Birdeyeview:

I'm very well thank you.
hope u doing great?
and how're our fellow bro & sis doing over there.
We all doing well.
Re: Amazing! Places On Earth Where Gravity Has No Effect by mank1234(m): 10:15pm On Mar 04, 2020
Atiku:

Please explain the optical illusion and wind for the ones inside the house. Thanks

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mystery_Spot
Re: Amazing! Places On Earth Where Gravity Has No Effect by mank1234(m): 10:15pm On Mar 04, 2020
shocked
jidxin:
why not visit. More reasonable we dont prosper scientifically
Re: Amazing! Places On Earth Where Gravity Has No Effect by Nobody: 11:47pm On Mar 04, 2020
Re: Amazing! Places On Earth Where Gravity Has No Effect by Nobody: 9:47pm On Mar 05, 2020
Odogu9195:

If you based medicine on science you cure people, if you base the design of planes on science they fly, if you base the design of Rockets on science they reach the moon. Nigeria we have decided not to have sense and we have based everything on religion, please tell me how it has helped us as a country?

You can't separate pure and divine religion of worshipping God from scientific knowledge because they co-exist together. God Almighty as the creator of heavenly and earthly realms is the omni-potent, omni-presence, and omni-science, also is the source of all mysteries, wisdom, power, understanding, ture faith, light, knowledge and sciences. All were made through His son (THE WORD), mankind are created by Him and embeded with scientific knowledge.

Faith comes from God as a divine belief system, works are commands given to man to apply the scientific knowledge and grace (power) is release to effect the works. Wether they believe in God or not, but God gives freely and willingly.

This is your problem! Your belief is questionable.
Re: Amazing! Places On Earth Where Gravity Has No Effect by Nobody: 9:48pm On Mar 05, 2020
Odogu9195:

Science is constantly proved over time. If you take a fiction or any holy book and destroyed it , in a thousand years time, it wouldn’t come back as it is, Buh take every science book or any proven fact and destroy it, in a thousand years they’d all be back. Because all the same test would be the same result.
FYI gravity doesn’t work like that, using thes your definition of how gravity works you every wonder why the moon doesn’t just fly away?? Or why the 8 planets orbit the sun? And don’t just drift away to the vacuum of space? Know that and you’d have your answer

Greetings odogu. We are not living on a spinning ball neither is there planets orbiting round the sun nor is there a vacuum space. It is a satanic religion, luciferian  theology and idol worship called BAAL OR MOLOCH, i.e SUN WORSHIP.

According to the scriptures, there are dimensions and physical structure of the universe. We live inside the firmament (semi sphere)- circular vault/dome or circular tent-like. Isaiah called it CIRCULAR TENT. JOb called it MOLTEN LOOKING GLASS. Daniel called it BRIGHT FIRMAMENT. David called it SPREAD CURTAIN (EXPANSE). Jeremiah called it ROLLING SCROLL. Ezekiel called it CRYSTAL COLOUR STRETCHED FORTH. God called it HEAVEN (SKY/CLOUD). The sun, moon , and stars were placed within the sky to give lights at day and night respectively. Sun rises from the east and set in the west, i.e transpositional movement round the earth to give greater light in the day while moon gives lesser light in the night.
Re: Amazing! Places On Earth Where Gravity Has No Effect by Nobody: 11:33pm On Mar 21, 2020
Wolgrace:

Greetings odogu. We are not living on a spinning ball neither is there planets orbiting round the sun nor is there a vacuum space. It is a satanic religion, luciferian  theology and idol worship called BAAL OR MOLOCH, i.e SUN WORSHIP.

According to the scriptures, there are dimensions and physical structure of the universe. We live inside the firmament (semi sphere)- circular vault/dome or circular tent-like. Isaiah called it CIRCULAR TENT. JOb called it MOLTEN LOOKING GLASS. Daniel called it BRIGHT FIRMAMENT. David called it SPREAD CURTAIN (EXPANSE). Jeremiah called it ROLLING SCROLL. Ezekiel called it CRYSTAL COLOUR STRETCHED FORTH. God called it HEAVEN (SKY/CLOUD). The sun, moon , and stars were placed within the sky to give lights at day and night respectively. Sun rises from the east and set in the west, i.e transpositional movement round the earth to give greater light in the day while moon gives lesser light in the night. 

For someone who sounds this intelligent it genuinely baffles me that you actually legit believe all this you wrote. We have real prove of evolution, proof of earths curvature, proof that humans didn’t puff off existence 6000 years ago. All this you just said can you provide any real proof to back it up?? And not with some imaginary solutions??

(1) (2) (Reply)

Meet The Beautiful Police Officer That Paid For 19 Student School Fee-photo / Governor's Brother Is State University VC: Only In Nigeria / >>>yabatech Releases Date Of Her Post-ume>>>

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.