Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,063 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:42 AM

Happy Birthday To My Best Friend My Daughter Is Plus 1today - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Happy Birthday To My Best Friend My Daughter Is Plus 1today (942 Views)

Elon Musk's Transgender Daughter Is Changing Her Name To DITCH Musk / Man Finds Out His Daughter Is Not His Child After Taking DNA Test / Man Finds Out His 3-Year-Old Daughter Is Not His After A Secret DNA Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Happy Birthday To My Best Friend My Daughter Is Plus 1today by poshdiana(f): 5:13am On Mar 04, 2020
[b][/b]

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Happy Birthday To My Best Friend My Daughter Is Plus 1today by Abeltips3: 5:14am On Mar 04, 2020
[img][/img][quote][/quote] click below
Re: Happy Birthday To My Best Friend My Daughter Is Plus 1today by Oluwasaeon(m): 6:03am On Mar 04, 2020
Pretty girl. Happy birthday
Re: Happy Birthday To My Best Friend My Daughter Is Plus 1today by Humanoid01(m): 6:39am On Mar 04, 2020
Either you or her father, or the both of you must be really cute, to have such a beautiful kid. Happy birthday to her!

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To My Best Friend My Daughter Is Plus 1today by daddytime(m): 6:56am On Mar 04, 2020
Happy birthday, cutie...

May you bring daddy and mummy good fortune, and a blessing to your generation.
Re: Happy Birthday To My Best Friend My Daughter Is Plus 1today by Sehindemi(f): 8:07am On Mar 04, 2020
Awwwwwwn. kiss kiss
Happy birthday cutie. kiss
LlNP.
Re: Happy Birthday To My Best Friend My Daughter Is Plus 1today by Sexyliciousbri: 8:30am On Mar 04, 2020
Happy bday cutie
Re: Happy Birthday To My Best Friend My Daughter Is Plus 1today by Omolarablg: 9:34am On Mar 04, 2020
Happy birthday beautiful princess
Re: Happy Birthday To My Best Friend My Daughter Is Plus 1today by ForbesHomesNG(m): 10:17am On Mar 04, 2020
daddytime:
Happy birthday, cutie...

May you bring daddy and mummy good fortune, and a blessing to your generation.

Happy Birthday Baby Girl.
https://www.nairaland.com/5643825/dont-miss-best-ibeju-lekki-deal
Re: Happy Birthday To My Best Friend My Daughter Is Plus 1today by peacefulhome(f): 11:40am On Mar 04, 2020
Happy Birthday little angel. God keep and protect you from evil. You shall be a source of joy to your generation.
Re: Happy Birthday To My Best Friend My Daughter Is Plus 1today by Lamanii22(f): 12:28pm On Mar 04, 2020
Happy birthday pretty lil thang.. May you shine.. May the lord guide you every step of the way... No evil eyes shall see you.. May your days be fulfilled.. Enjoy your day babes...

Anyways, I hope you cooked fried rice and Turkey oo.. Cake too oo.. And the address please...
Re: Happy Birthday To My Best Friend My Daughter Is Plus 1today by Mariangeles(f): 1:24pm On Mar 04, 2020
poshdiana:
[b][/b]

Happy birthday to the little princess.
I'm wishing her a long healthy life, filled with happy memories.

Is she 1yr old or plus 1?
Re: Happy Birthday To My Best Friend My Daughter Is Plus 1today by Mizwisdom(f): 8:34pm On Mar 04, 2020
Pretty baby, hbd
Re: Happy Birthday To My Best Friend My Daughter Is Plus 1today by Harni(m): 1:39pm On Mar 05, 2020
Happy birthday sweet baby!

(1) (Reply)

How Painful Intercourse Is Gradually Tearing Our Marriage Apart-pls Advise / Help Us With Transportation To Jos / My Ministry, My Marriage!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.