Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,380 members, 7,812,113 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:30 AM

Help Us With Transportation To Jos - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help Us With Transportation To Jos (940 Views)

Groom Dies On Wedding Day In Jos, Shocked Bride Lands In Hospital / It’s Raining,as Transportation To Work Gets Worse And Hectic..this Saves Me!! / Help Us Find Missing Bimbo Adewoye!!!! N100,000 Reward For Information (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Us With Transportation To Jos by Ajayifolake: 7:48am On May 17, 2021
Good morning Nairaland people
May this new week favor us all.

I have always posted on this platform and don't get help, I pray you will assist me this time.

My daughter has been posted to Jos for her NYSC and she has to leave tomorrow, we have used all the money we have to buy her NYSC clothes and daily needs. She did not pick Jos but they put her there. So we did not plan for it.

I went to the iyana ipaja park yesterday and they said it is 13,500 to Jos .from Jos to mangu , she will have to pay another 1000.

Please we don't know what else to do .if she doesn't go , she will to wait till next year . Please help us
She's leaving tomorrow

God bless you
Re: Help Us With Transportation To Jos by Ajayifolake: 8:00am On May 17, 2021
Here is the proof
Please we are not lying
Re: Help Us With Transportation To Jos by Ajayifolake: 8:43am On May 17, 2021
I'm begging please
I don't know what else to do
Re: Help Us With Transportation To Jos by Ajayifolake: 1:28pm On May 17, 2021
I am still here
Re: Help Us With Transportation To Jos by sulorog(m): 7:00pm On May 17, 2021
Ajayifolake:
I am still here
Oga, sorry for situation, please look for money to borrow from your friends or relatives. I don't have right now to help u. I pray help should locate u in Jesus Amen. So sorry.
Re: Help Us With Transportation To Jos by keepingmum: 9:21pm On May 17, 2021
Why do you have different surnames?
Re: Help Us With Transportation To Jos by Greatzeus(m): 10:46pm On May 17, 2021
Upcoming yahoo newbie behind this scam. So you uploaded Nysc call up letter,so fvcking what?
A woman old enough to have a daughter who has already graduated will have people in her life to turn to for a miserable 13k. Social circle, religious or family or neighborhood circles,not to talk of arrays of friends.
Like I said,Op is an upcoming yahoo boy.

2 Likes

Re: Help Us With Transportation To Jos by lotkyes200: 11:39pm On May 17, 2021
I wish I can help at the moment but not sure how ever if you are for real and can't raise the money tell her to go to Mile 12 you will get Trailer going to Jos for as low as 3000 and from Jos to the camp in Mangu is 500 not 1000 so with 5k she can be in camp. Wish you good luck if true.
Re: Help Us With Transportation To Jos by Ajayifolake: 5:51pm On May 18, 2021
Greatzeus:
Upcoming yahoo newbie behind this scam. So you uploaded Nysc call up letter,so fvcking what?
A woman old enough to have a daughter who has already graduated will have people in her life to turn to for a miserable 13k. Social circle, religious or family or neighborhood circles,not to talk of arrays of friends.
Like I said,Op is an upcoming yahoo boy.

God way is not of man. We got help .I just see her off to the park
May God forgive you see her ticket

Re: Help Us With Transportation To Jos by Ajayifolake: 5:52pm On May 18, 2021
lotkyes200:
I wish I can help at the moment but not sure how ever if you are for real and can't raise the money tell her to go to Mile 12 you will get Trailer going to Jos for as low as 3000 and from Jos to the camp in Mangu is 500 not 1000 so with 5k she can be in camp. Wish you good luck if true.

God has send helper to us
Re: Help Us With Transportation To Jos by Ajayifolake: 5:53pm On May 18, 2021
keepingmum:
Why do you have different surnames?

I use my maiden name to open nairaland
God has helped us ma
Re: Help Us With Transportation To Jos by Ajayifolake: 5:55pm On May 18, 2021
sulorog:

Oga, sorry for situation, please look for money to borrow from your friends or relatives. I don't have right now to help u. I pray help should locate u in Jesus Amen. So sorry.

You are the only one that belief. May you never lack good things in life . Amen

(1) (Reply)

I Am Open To Making New Friends / I'm A Failure. Am I Really A Failure. / Should He Go Or Not, Whats The Worst That Could Happen If He Does Either??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.