Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,307 members, 7,819,042 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:25 AM

How GOD Will Handle The Two Homosexuals - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How GOD Will Handle The Two Homosexuals (2969 Views)

Prophet Odumeje Mocks Pastors Who Preach Like 'Homosexuals’ (Video) / Do Homosexuals Have A Place In God's Kingdom? / Two Homosexuals Caught Red-handed In Enugu Yesterday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How GOD Will Handle The Two Homosexuals by OpenYourEyes1: 7:37am On Apr 16, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:
1. Humble homosexual: "LORD, I have been trying my best to stop this unnatural act, but it has been hard for me. Please have mercy on me and help me stop it. I am so sorry for my sins."

2. Arrogant Homosexual: "There is nothing wrong in homosexuality. It's natural. I was born this way, or my environment/people made me gay. Why did God made me like this in the first place? Why did he let people corrupt me? I can't be the only gay person in this heterosexual community. I will turn many to homosexuals or bring them from other societies. Besides, there is money in this business."

✳ The Truth:
GOD will show great mercy on the humble homosexual and heal him/her. The arrogant one will remain in his/her sin. And you know what the wages of sin is.

^^Same applies to other sinners, like maturbators, fornicators, people with bad temper, smokers, drug/alcohol addicts, etc. You have to humble yourself "always" before our CREATOR and let HIM heal you. HE will definitely answer you if you are committed in knowing HIM, reading HIS Words and obeying HIS law

Bump.... . .
Re: How GOD Will Handle The Two Homosexuals by OpenYourEyes1: 7:38am On Apr 19, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:
1. Humble homosexual: "LORD, I have been trying my best to stop this unnatural act, but it has been hard for me. Please have mercy on me and help me stop it. I am so sorry for my sins."

2. Arrogant Homosexual: "There is nothing wrong in homosexuality. It's natural. I was born this way, or my environment/people made me gay. Why did God made me like this in the first place? Why did he let people corrupt me? I can't be the only gay person in this heterosexual community. I will turn many to homosexuals or bring them from other societies. Besides, there is money in this business."

✳ The Truth:
GOD will show great mercy on the humble homosexual and heal him/her. The arrogant one will remain in his/her sin. And you know what the wages of sin is.

^^Same applies to other sinners, like maturbators, fornicators, people with bad temper, smokers, drug/alcohol addicts, etc. You have to humble yourself "always" before our CREATOR and let HIM heal you. HE will definitely answer you if you are committed in knowing HIM, reading HIS Words and obeying HIS law

Bump... . ...
Re: How GOD Will Handle The Two Homosexuals by OpenYourEyes1: 7:32am On May 14, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:

✳ The Truth:

Bump.. .. ... .
Re: How GOD Will Handle The Two Homosexuals by monsuruabiola(m): 10:42pm On May 23, 2021
Am homosexual please like aso share insta https://www.instagram.com/blessed_biola/ or Twitter https://twitter.com/AbiAlabede
Re: How GOD Will Handle The Two Homosexuals by OpenYourEyes1: 7:39am On May 24, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:

✳ The Truth:

Bump... .. ...
Re: How GOD Will Handle The Two Homosexuals by waynedc: 5:55am On May 27, 2021
How God will treat Homosexuals when there is strong evidence that Jesus, his own son, was gay? Are you aware that plenty gay people are highly evolved spiritual beings?

How well do you know your bible? Ever heard of the Secret Gospel of Mark? Or rather the fuller version of the Book of Mark which had been edited and shortened (with certain verses containing sexual activities of Jesus removed) to the Book of Mark in the Christian Bible?

The Missing Verses of the Gospel of Mark
There are two curious verses in the Gospel of Mark. Is the solution to their mystery in the fascinating and obscure early history of both the Church and the Gospel itself? The first curious verse is 10.46: “They reached Jericho; and as he left Jericho with his disciples…” Why mention Jericho at all? Unless, that is, an earlier version of this Gospel had included events that occurred in Jericho, but which an early Church copyist had needed to censor. The second curious verse is just after the arrest of Jesus, when a young man, not previously mentioned or explained, leaves behind the linen cloth which is his only item of clothing and runs away naked (14.51–52).

In 1958, the American scholar Morton Smith discovered a copy of a fragment of a letter of Clement of Alexandria (the original dating from the second half of the second century), which quoted extracts from a Secret Gospel of Mark. This apparently coexisted with a “public” version of Mark and was used by a group whose approach to Christianity was moving in a gnostic direction, treating baptism as a “mystery” which introduced initiates to the hidden knowledge of the Kingdom of God.

There were two extracts from this Secret Gospel. The first comes after 10.34 in “our” Mark (just after the third prophecy of the Passion). This is a story of Jesus miraculously raising a young man who has recently died, at the request of the young man’s sister. The young man “looked at Jesus, loved him, and began to beg to be with him”. Jesus gives this young man instruction for the next six days:
“And when evening had come, the young man went to him, dressed only in a linen cloth. He spent that night with him, because Jesus taught him the mystery of the kingdom of God.”

The second extract is located between “Then they came to Jericho” and “As he was leaving Jericho”:
“The sister of the young man whom Jesus loved was there, along with his mother and Salome, but Jesus refused to see them.”
These extracts may be brief, but they provided dynamite for Bible scholars. The story of the raising of the young man was originally the story used in the Gospel of John as the Raising of Lazarus. This was previously thought to be unique to John and probably created by John. Examination of the stories reveals that neither was copied from the other, but that both authors were using an original miracle story in their own way.

We have here another mention of Salome (a name which only appears in the New Testament in Mark). We have a reason for understanding that the mention of Jericho was not futile. We have an explanation of the young man in the cloth in Gethsemane — he was taking part in a baptismal rite, wearing only a linen cloth so that he was ready for immersion. And perhaps this “young man in a white robe” was intended by Mark to be the same person who spoke to Mary Magdalene at the empty tomb of Jesus.

We can also understand why this could all have been edited out: it was rather subject to alternative interpretations. A sect called the Carpocratians chose to interpret these passages in a sexual sense, rather than being about the extended ceremonies allowing an initiate into the mysteries of exclusive knowledge. Devastated by such suggestions, the more “conventional” (less “gnostic”) Christian churches chose to censor Mark when making further copies.

This makes it seem that our Gospel of Mark is a kind of third draft: there must have been an original Gospel of Mark, then presumably the “Secret Gospel” with its gnostic additions for the initiated members of a particular community (or type of community), then the censored version of that which ended up in the New Testament.

https://medium.com/@grahamlawrence/the-fallible-gospels-part-78-the-secret-gospel-and-the-ending-of-marks-gospel-9f3fc6692c52
Re: How GOD Will Handle The Two Homosexuals by OpenYourEyes1: 7:35am On Jun 14, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:

✳ The Truth:

Bump
Re: How GOD Will Handle The Two Homosexuals by OpenYourEyes1: 7:32am On Jun 16, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:

✳ The Truth:

Bump.. . . .
Re: How GOD Will Handle The Two Homosexuals by OpenYourEyes1: 7:34am On Jun 18, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:

✳ The Truth:

Bump... .. ..
Re: How GOD Will Handle The Two Homosexuals by OpenYourEyes1: 7:46am On Jul 08, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:

✳ The Truth:

Re: How GOD Will Handle The Two Homosexuals by OpenYourEyes1: 7:33am On Jul 15, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:

✳ The Truth:

^^Same applies to other sinners, like maturbators, fornicators, people with bad temper, cigarette smokers, drug/alcohol addicts, etc. You have to humble yourself "always" before our CREATOR and let HIM heal you. HE will definitely answer you if you are committed in knowing HIM, reading HIS Words and obeying HIS law

Related Post:

How I viewed Homosexuality back then as an Athiest, and Now
https://www.nairaland.com/5972654/how-viewed-homosexuality-back-then
Re: How GOD Will Handle The Two Homosexuals by OpenYourEyes1: 7:33am On Jul 20, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:

✳ The Truth:

^^Same applies to other sinners, like maturbators, fornicators, people with bad temper, cigarette smokers, drug/alcohol addicts, etc. You have to humble yourself "always" before our CREATOR and let HIM heal you. HE will definitely answer you if you are committed in knowing HIM, reading HIS Words and obeying HIS law

Related Post:

Bump.. .. .. .
Re: How GOD Will Handle The Two Homosexuals by GdNews32: 7:41am On Aug 11, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:

✳ The Truth:

Related Post:

Re: How GOD Will Handle The Two Homosexuals by GdNews32: 7:37am On Aug 18, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:

✳ The Truth:

Related Post:

Bump.. .. .. ...
Re: How GOD Will Handle The Two Homosexuals by GdNews32: 7:39am On Sep 01, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:

✳ The Truth:

Related Post:

Bump... .. . .
Re: How GOD Will Handle The Two Homosexuals by GdNews32: 7:47am On Sep 03, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:

✳ The Truth:

Related Post:

Bump... ..,,,
Re: How GOD Will Handle The Two Homosexuals by GdNews32: 7:48am On Sep 10, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:

✳ The Truth:

Related Post:

Bump... ... ...
Re: How GOD Will Handle The Two Homosexuals by GdNews32: 8:13am On Sep 22, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:

✳ The Truth:

Related Post:

Re: How GOD Will Handle The Two Homosexuals by OpenYourEyes1: 7:30am On Feb 14, 2022
OpenYourEyes1:

✳ The Truth:

Related Post:

Bump.. .. .... ... .
Re: How GOD Will Handle The Two Homosexuals by OpenYourEyes1: 7:34am On Mar 21, 2022
OpenYourEyes1:

✳ The Truth:

Related Post:

Re: How GOD Will Handle The Two Homosexuals by OpenYourEyes1: 7:33am On Jun 02, 2022
OpenYourEyes1:

✳ The Truth:

Related Post:

Bump.. ... .

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is Dejavu The Evidence Of A Parallel Universe? / The Real Descendants Of Abraham Did Not Pay Tithes / Awakening Jehovah’s Witnesses By Dismantling The Watchtower

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.