Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,584 members, 7,958,802 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 01:41 AM

Halima Abubakar Flaunts Backside As She Shades Colleagues Over Plastic Surgery - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Halima Abubakar Flaunts Backside As She Shades Colleagues Over Plastic Surgery (3270 Views)

Nkechi Blessing Replied Her Ex As She Shades Him And Twerk To Pepper Him / We Are Not Mates - Thelma Releases Receipts As She Shades Tacha / Wizkid Politely Rejects Tiwa Savage’s Backside As She Goes “Konko Below” For Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Halima Abubakar Flaunts Backside As She Shades Colleagues Over Plastic Surgery by sleekgist4: 7:36am On Mar 04, 2020
Popular Nollywod actress, Halima Abubakar took to Instagram to flaunt her backside as she appreciates God for not going under the knife to get a butt enlargement. SleekGist reports

Shading other actresses, the Kogi born thespian shared a video of herself swimming as she said: “Glad I didn’t add fat on my AssAss for don melt or shifti for small like baby elephant Still filmingFace your fears”

Recall that her former BFF, Tonto Dikeh, Toke Makinwa, Iyabo Ojo Toyin Lawani, Onyi Alex, and other celebrities reportedly went under the knife to have their dream body.

Watch video here:

https://sleekgist.com/entertainment/halima-abubakar-flaunts-backside-as-she-shades-colleagues-over-plastic-surgery/

Re: Halima Abubakar Flaunts Backside As She Shades Colleagues Over Plastic Surgery by aolawale025: 7:56am On Mar 04, 2020
Fine ass

(1) (Reply)

“I Have Your S*x Tape With Peruzzi” – Kemi Olunloyo Tells Chioma After A Threat / Bond Girl From Nollywood / Yoruba Actress Arrested With Cocaine Finally Opens Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.