Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,798 members, 7,817,307 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:54 AM

10 Ways That Men Painfully Embarrassingly And Constantly Fail With Babes.page 2 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Ways That Men Painfully Embarrassingly And Constantly Fail With Babes.page 2 (376 Views)

Remember Those Hot Girls On Page 2 Of Sun Newspaper?? / The Top 10 Ways That Men Painfully Embarrassingly And Constantly Fail With Babes / 10 Reasons Smart Guys Fail With Women (and What To Do About It) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

10 Ways That Men Painfully Embarrassingly And Constantly Fail With Babes.page 2 by Aydigital123(m): 9:03am On Mar 04, 2020
Good morning Bro,

let's continue where we stop on our MATTER for F*ukup. handsome guys have faced with Babes and likely Mistake that you just need to work on

Bang

if you missed the last post

kindly follow this link

https://www.nairaland.com/5716982/top-10-ways-men-painfully

now let's continue where we stop

Lol

MISTAKE #4: TRYING TO BUY HER AFFECTION WITH FOOD AND GIFTS

How many times have you taken a woman out to a nice dinner, bought her gifts and flowers, and had her reject you for someone who didn't treat her even half as well as you did? If you're like me, then you've had it happen A LOT.

Well, guess what? It's only natural when this happens...

That's right, I said naturally. When you do these things, you send a clear message:

"I don't think you'll like me for who I am, so I'm going to try to buy your attention and affection."

Your good intentions usually come across to women as over-compensation for insecurity, and weak attempts at manipulation. That's right, I said that women see this as manipulation.

MISTAKE #5: SHARING HOW YOU FEEL TOO EARLY IN THE RELATIONSHIP WITH HER

Another huge, and unfortunate, mistake that most men make with women is sharing how they feel too early on.

Attractive women are rare. And they get a LOT of attention from men. And most men don't realize this, but attractive women are being approached in one way or another all the time by men.

An attractive woman is often approached several times a DAY by men who are interested. This translates into dozens of times per week, and often HUNDREDS of times per month... And guess what? They have usually dated a LOT of men.

That's right. They have experience. They know what to expect. And one thing that turns an attractive woman off and sends her running away faster than just about anything is a guy who starts saying "You know, I really, really like you" after one or two dates.

This signals to the woman that you're just like all the other guys who fall for her too fast... and can't control themselves.

Don't do it. Lean back. Relax. There's a much better way...

MISTAKE #6: NOT GETTING HOW ATTRACTION WORKS FOR WOMEN

Women are VERY different from men when it comes to attraction. You need to accept this fact and deal with it.

When a man sees a beautiful woman, he instantly feels a sexual attraction. But does the same apply for women? Do women feel sexual attraction to men based mostly on looks? Or is something else going on?

Well, after studying this topic for over ten full years now, I can tell you that women usually have their "attraction mechanisms" triggered by things other than looks.

Have you ever noticed that you see a lot more average and unattractive men with beautiful women than the other way around? Think about it.

Women are more attracted to certain qualities in men... and they're more attracted to the way a man makes them FEEL than they are to looks alone.

If you know how to use your body language and communication correctly, you can make women feel the same kind of powerful sexual attraction to you that YOU feel when you see a beautiful young woman.

It's not an accident. You have to learn how to do this. But the great news is that ANY guy can learn to do it.

If you'd like a FAST, SUCCESS-GUARANTEED lesson on making women start paying attention to you (without YOU ever having to say a word, or the woman even REALIZING why she's suddenly feeling it for you) then

I get a free package for you on my Facebook Group, with a copy of my FREE Ebook Name: WHAT ATTRACTS WOMEN

MISTAKE #7: THINKING THAT IT TAKES MONEY AND LOOKS

One of the most common mistakes that guys make is giving up before they've even gotten started... because they think that attractive women are only interested in men who have looks and money... or guys who are a certain height... or guys who are a certain age.

And sure, there are some women who are only interested in these things. But MOST women are far more interested in a man's personality than his wallet or his looks.

There are personality traits that attract women like a magnet...

And if you learn what they are and how to use them, YOU can be one of these guys, and you don't have to "settle" for a woman just because you aren't rich, tall, or handsome.

Let me say this again: If you know how to use your body language and communication correctly, you can make women feel the same kind of powerful sexual attraction to you that YOU feel when you see a hot, confident young woman.

MISTAKE #8: GIVING AWAY ALL OF YOUR POWER TO WOMEN

Earlier I mentioned that it's a mistake to look to a woman for approval or permission... Well, another similar tactic that a lot of guys use is giving away their power to women.

Said differently, guys try to get women to like them by doing whatever the woman wants. Another bad idea...

Women are NEVER attracted to men that they can walk all over... Women aren't attracted to Wussies!

See you Later

And

Don't Forget To Share your view

Let Others Learn Too

don't MISS out my Next Post tongue tongue tongue

Re: 10 Ways That Men Painfully Embarrassingly And Constantly Fail With Babes.page 2 by Lawgod247: 9:36am On Mar 04, 2020
Ok

(1) (Reply)

Help!!! Coronavirus? / I Am Not Interested In Relationships. / :(

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.