Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,345 members, 7,819,223 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:58 PM

I Need An Advice. And I Am Open To Mingle. (single) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need An Advice. And I Am Open To Mingle. (single) (263 Views)

Woman Who 'married' An AI Chatbot Is Open To Finding Love In The Real World / I Am Afraid Already,i Need Advice And Help / Kazakhstani Bodybuilder Who Married Two Sex Dolls Is Now Open To Dating Humans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need An Advice. And I Am Open To Mingle. (single) by Nobody: 9:25am On Mar 04, 2020
Hey NL, something have been bothering me ever since last year, sorry don’t mind my English and typo...

Their is this girl I have been dating, I fell in love with her and we started dating I love her so much but she is older than me with 2yrs I don’t have any problem with that but my mum and dad re against it. And my mum love that girl because she is an Harding and prayerful girl. But that age she doesn’t like it. And the girl is too matured in the face that maybe if I stand with her people might think that she is my elder sister lol or whatever . But I love her. If I break up with her now I will really feel the pain. This girl has all the qualities. When I say all I mean all. The only thing is that she is not romantic.

She don’t like talking about sex but she is learning it now with me now. But she is not damn romantic... sometimes I insult her call her names even to the extend to telling her that she is in my life for my money yet she never give up on me. I don’t know what to do.
She is not even supporting me in anyway I have been the one spending. Her family is poor and my family is average. What do you guy think. I am the only son and first son of my family. And I want a relationship that will lead to marriage. I am from abia state. And right now

Lol. I am ready to mingle with a serious girl of 22 23 24 . Who is matured and understandable thanks
Re: I Need An Advice. And I Am Open To Mingle. (single) by StandUpGuy247: 9:31am On Mar 04, 2020
Damn bruh!!! You're thirsty as hell grin
Re: I Need An Advice. And I Am Open To Mingle. (single) by Nobody: 9:49am On Mar 04, 2020
StandUpGuy247:
Damn bruh!!! You're thirsty as hell grin

REALLY
Re: I Need An Advice. And I Am Open To Mingle. (single) by Nobody: 9:56am On Mar 04, 2020
undecided

you're dating a girl who's older with 2yrs. She's perfect, but your mum doesn't approve of the age difference. The lady is from a poor home, so she doesn't spend on you as you do on her. You need our advice.
Yet
You're single and desperate to mingle?
Re: I Need An Advice. And I Am Open To Mingle. (single) by Omar09(m): 2:04pm On Mar 04, 2020
EDDYBABA01:
Hey NL, something have been bothering me ever since last year, sorry don’t mind my English and typo...

Their is this girl I have been dating, I fell in love with her and we started dating I love her so much but she is older than me with 2yrs I don’t have any problem with that but my mum and dad re against it. And my mum love that girl because she is an Harding and prayerful girl. But that age she doesn’t like it. And the girl is too matured in the face that maybe if I stand with her people might think that she is my elder sister lol or whatever . But I love her. If I break up with her now I will really feel the pain. This girl has all the qualities. When I say all I mean all. The only thing is that she is not romantic.

[/b]She don’t like talking about sex but she is learning it now with me now.[b] But she is not damn romantic... sometimes I insult her call her names even to the extend to telling her that she is in my life for my money yet she never give up on me. I don’t know what to do.
She is not even supporting me in anyway I have been the one spending. Her family is poor and my family is average. What do you guy think. I am the only son and first son of my family. And I want a relationship that will lead to marriage. I am from abia state. And right now

Lol. I am ready to mingle with a serious girl of 22 23 24 . Who is matured and understandable thanks

Any girl older than 24 and tells you she doesn't do sex talk is lying to you.
@ the bolded, she isn't learning anything. She wants to portray that good girl that you wanted to see you. And also she was just pelting your ego.

(1) (Reply)

How I Cured Premature Ejaculation / Communication Solves A Lot Of Problems Especially When Made In All Transparency / Would You Pound Yam For Your Girlfriend's Mother If Asked To Do It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.