Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,613 members, 7,827,307 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:24 AM

Name That Old Movie You Think Children Of This Generation Have Not Watched - TV/Movies (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Name That Old Movie You Think Children Of This Generation Have Not Watched (55601 Views)

Who Still Remembers This Old Movie Of 1998? / Name A Movie You Can Never Get Tired Of Watching / What Is The Best Movie You Watched In 2018? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Name That Old Movie You Think Children Of This Generation Have Not Watched by johnson4nosa(m): 9:09am On Mar 08, 2020
Night rider
Incredible hulk
Take it back and life
Re: Name That Old Movie You Think Children Of This Generation Have Not Watched by Aroyjunior(m): 9:10am On Mar 08, 2020
chival:
Boys in the hood
Bad boys
Enter the dragon
The good, the bad and the ugly
I spit on your grave
Live and let die and in fact every Roger Moore and Sean Connery 007 movie
Mannitow
Nightmare on Elm Street
Evil Dead
The Exorcist
Omen
The Ghost and the darkness
Roots(not a movie though)
Mary Poppins
Chiti Bang Bang
Home alone
Daddy Daycare
The Champ
Rocky 1 to 4
Rambo 1&2
Robocop
Predator
Terminator
Commando
The Mask
Bruce Almighty
Remember the Titans
Coach Carter
Every Meg Ryan movie
Deliberate Stranger(The Ted Bundy story)
Maid in Manhattan
Basket Case
Gremlins
Like Mike
Bend it like Beckham
Blade
The Bestman
The Brothers
Catch me if you can
Lucky Number Slevin
The Runaway Bride
Indiana Jones and the temple.of doom
Every Indiana Jones movie
Lord.of the Rings
The Siege
Man on Fire
Deja vu
Antwone Fisher
John Q
Crimson Tide
Inside Job
You rent movies kilode
Re: Name That Old Movie You Think Children Of This Generation Have Not Watched by Brokeboy: 9:10am On Mar 08, 2020
No retreat no surrender City Cops Undefeatable Rage and Honor Sworn to Justice Yes Madam(All by Cynthia Rothrock) We were Soldiers Brave heart Shango (god of thunder)
Re: Name That Old Movie You Think Children Of This Generation Have Not Watched by SundayIgbanke: 9:11am On Mar 08, 2020
[s]
PassingShot:

My fav line in that movie: "If you want to shoot, shoot don't talk". grin grin
[/s]
Re: Name That Old Movie You Think Children Of This Generation Have Not Watched by ManirBK: 9:12am On Mar 08, 2020
[quote author=SavageMaster post=87259627]

FOREIGN: KAALIA. An Indian movie, filled with intrigues. Acted sometime in 1981. I still watch it repeatedly on YouTube
Hello my pal what about MARD and YEHVAADARAHA?
Re: Name That Old Movie You Think Children Of This Generation Have Not Watched by Kendrick80(m): 9:12am On Mar 08, 2020
1. Entrapment
2. Italian job
3.evil cult
4.My father is a hero
Re: Name That Old Movie You Think Children Of This Generation Have Not Watched by dennisworld1(m): 9:13am On Mar 08, 2020
Melkizedeck:
Master of the Universe
king of the kickboxers

There's this movie a little boy was turned into a rat for seeing witches gather in a meeting..
Golden Child
Conan the destroyer
The gods must be crazy
Sarafina
witches
Re: Name That Old Movie You Think Children Of This Generation Have Not Watched by tundaz2002: 9:14am On Mar 08, 2020
SCARFACE.
LIVING IN BONDAGE.
ENTER THE DRAGON.
DR NO.
THE MAN WITH THE GOLDEN GUN.
ORUN MOORU.
DISCO DANCER.
GAZAB.
TAXI DRIVER.
SNAKE IN THE MONKEY SHADOW
TALASH.
TI OLUWA NI ILE.
Re: Name That Old Movie You Think Children Of This Generation Have Not Watched by dennisworld1(m): 9:15am On Mar 08, 2020
ebonyjubril:
Mama Sunday and onome
grin idumata Lagos... now available mama sunday
Re: Name That Old Movie You Think Children Of This Generation Have Not Watched by PrimadonnaO(f): 9:18am On Mar 08, 2020
Iceyjay:
You watching Barbie shows that you are a kid. cheesy

Lol. Very little kid. cheesy
Re: Name That Old Movie You Think Children Of This Generation Have Not Watched by pat077: 9:18am On Mar 08, 2020
Commando
The hard way
Never too young to die
Bukola omo daddy
The legal wife
Evil passion
Circle of doom
Re: Name That Old Movie You Think Children Of This Generation Have Not Watched by ManirBK: 9:18am On Mar 08, 2020
What about indian movies NAGIN KUNDAN RAMBALRAM KARETE AZAAD SAMRAT GAZAB
Re: Name That Old Movie You Think Children Of This Generation Have Not Watched by dennisworld1(m): 9:18am On Mar 08, 2020
There is this India movie forgotten the name though, the guy died and his spirit recarnated and entered his brother body to take revenge. Before he died he was foolish pls who could remember it for me.
Re: Name That Old Movie You Think Children Of This Generation Have Not Watched by PrimadonnaO(f): 9:20am On Mar 08, 2020
odigbosky:

I once stole the CD plate then from my neighbours house. It had 3 discs then. Then somebody else stole it from our house. My neighbours bought a new one and I could not steal it again. She guarded it with her life lol. Then I was still in primary school. I got to know Kareena Kapoor and Sha rukh khan from that movie. Even Ashawiraya. I went on a Bollywood spree for the next 10 years till I left it.

Did you watch the Promise ( yeh van Dan rah )
That's where the name sunita came from... Lol.
She had an accident with her boyfriend and he thought she was dead and her face was changed thanks to plastic surgery. His mother never liked sunita. But they promised to love themselves forever. This one is Video cassette era ooooo

Lol. Memories. Yuppie. I watched it. It was from the video cassette era I started watching Indian movies... thanks to my older cousins who lived with us.
Re: Name That Old Movie You Think Children Of This Generation Have Not Watched by MhizJoyce(f): 9:23am On Mar 08, 2020
Home alone
Re: Name That Old Movie You Think Children Of This Generation Have Not Watched by Spechialone(f): 9:26am On Mar 08, 2020
Seventy7kings:
what about kal ho na ho?
May have watched it, don't usually remember Bollywood tittles, but those two movies up there STUCK!
Re: Name That Old Movie You Think Children Of This Generation Have Not Watched by rhames(m): 9:27am On Mar 08, 2020
Pascopele:
Name that old movie you think children of this generation have not watched?

1 foreign
1 Local

Scorpion king,
bone collector.
Assasin
Sarafina
Sound of music
Jurassic park,
the mummy,
parents trap,
Mr doubtfire,
na indomie generation we get now sha
Living in Bondage

The best movie of all time is:

The Shawshank Redemption

Other Classics

The Magnificent Seven ( my first ever movie and I still have the soundtrack in my collection)
For a Few Dollars More
The Good, the Bad and the Ugly
Cover up
Top Gun
Black Rain
American Ninja
Murder on the Orient Express
The Count of Monte Cristo
The Three Musketeers
The Ghost and The Darkness ( an adaptation on of The Man Eating Lions of Tsavo)
Pretty Woman
Training Day
The Untouchables
Goodfellas
The Godfather (an adaptation)
Commando
Predator
Working Girl
Beverley Hills JJ Starbuck
100 Rifles
The Longest Day (an adaptation of the Sixth Of June)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Name That Old Movie You Think Children Of This Generation Have Not Watched by thundafire: 9:27am On Mar 08, 2020
Going BANANA
Re: Name That Old Movie You Think Children Of This Generation Have Not Watched by Iceyjay(m): 9:31am On Mar 08, 2020
PrimadonnaO:

Lol. Very little kid. cheesy
I know now you don't have to tell me, am sure you still play with sand. grin
Re: Name That Old Movie You Think Children Of This Generation Have Not Watched by chival(f): 9:36am On Mar 08, 2020
Tim16:
Really? You are supposed to be a movie producer and director. You are just too good with movies
I am actually a scriptwriter amongst other things.
Re: Name That Old Movie You Think Children Of This Generation Have Not Watched by lewis512(m): 9:36am On Mar 08, 2020
Mr Bonez , The Zulu movie �
Re: Name That Old Movie You Think Children Of This Generation Have Not Watched by chival(f): 9:38am On Mar 08, 2020
AmuDimpka:

Awesome ....best is catch me if you can ... Leonardo DiCaprio

Have you seen 2000 yrs BC
CLASH OF TITANS
the driver

I have seen Clash of the Titans. Haven't seen the other two.
Re: Name That Old Movie You Think Children Of This Generation Have Not Watched by chival(f): 9:39am On Mar 08, 2020
rajiayo:
You must really like Denzel Washington. My best actor.
I do. Also loved his portrayal as Malcolm X.
Re: Name That Old Movie You Think Children Of This Generation Have Not Watched by AmuDimpka: 9:40am On Mar 08, 2020
chival:

I have seen Clash of the Titans. Haven't seen the other two.

Look for
Clash of the Titans
Catch me if you can
Re: Name That Old Movie You Think Children Of This Generation Have Not Watched by chival(f): 9:41am On Mar 08, 2020
Odunayomhy:
the mask was my favorite o
Even the spin-off series was good.
Re: Name That Old Movie You Think Children Of This Generation Have Not Watched by chival(f): 9:45am On Mar 08, 2020
imam07:
first, u can't be a girl and know all these films. Secondly u be proper old school. Movies in those days better pass present movies. Mary Poppins nah old old one too. Do u?
remember Sandoka?
Surprised that you are surprised. Girls enjoy good movies too. I didn't even mention half of the old movies I know. Just mentioned those I feel many people will remember. Movies and books were a big part of my growing years, thanks to my dad. May he rest in peace.

1 Like

Re: Name That Old Movie You Think Children Of This Generation Have Not Watched by chival(f): 9:48am On Mar 08, 2020
madjune:

Ok. Let's go western.
The house on the skull mountain was an old American horror flick by the way.

Now.
1. The bridge too far
2. Where eagles dare
3. American werewolf in London
American werewolf in London! My goodness! I loved that movie. Wish I could see it again. Thanks for reminding me.

1 Like

Re: Name That Old Movie You Think Children Of This Generation Have Not Watched by chival(f): 9:51am On Mar 08, 2020
Admiral49:

Bro i hail you.... Atwone fisher,
Catch me if you can.
What of:
Meet Joe black
The help
Finding forrester
Big fish
Scent of a woman
Sleepers
A Bronx tale
School ties
Men of honour
Amistad
The birth of a nation
Count of Monte cristo

I mentioned Catch Me If You can. You have a good list. I've seen many of them. I've seen the Count of Monte Cristo sooo many times. It's one of my all time favourite movies. Jim Caviezel was imply phenomenal in it.
Re: Name That Old Movie You Think Children Of This Generation Have Not Watched by chival(f): 9:53am On Mar 08, 2020
OMEGA009:

You didn’t mention the Greatest

The Good, The Bad and The Ugly
I actually did. Look again.
Re: Name That Old Movie You Think Children Of This Generation Have Not Watched by chival(f): 9:55am On Mar 08, 2020
Isoduwa:

The omen was the greatest of all
It was good, especially if you are into horror movies that aren't necessarily about zombies and gore.
Re: Name That Old Movie You Think Children Of This Generation Have Not Watched by chival(f): 9:56am On Mar 08, 2020
MrHighSea:

Why you dey vex.
Your memory can retain something die.
grin grin grin
Re: Name That Old Movie You Think Children Of This Generation Have Not Watched by andyoruma: 9:57am On Mar 08, 2020
The wild Geese.
The famous five
Dogs of war

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (24) (Reply)

List Of Top 10 Youtube Earners In 2019, As 8-year-old Made $26m / "The Wedding Party" Loses N200Million To Piracy / Bbnaija 2020: Who Is Your Favourite Housemate?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.