Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,667 members, 7,816,747 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:15 PM

Name That Old Movie You Think Children Of This Generation Have Not Watched - TV/Movies (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Name That Old Movie You Think Children Of This Generation Have Not Watched (55485 Views)

Who Still Remembers This Old Movie Of 1998? / Name A Movie You Can Never Get Tired Of Watching / What Is The Best Movie You Watched In 2018? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Name That Old Movie You Think Children Of This Generation Have Not Watched by gibzzhd: 1:53pm On Mar 08, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:
Foreign:
Pretty woman wink
The gods must be crazy grin
Diamonds are forever (ie Older James Bond movies)
Jaws (probably)
Commando. (However, Terminator 1 and 2 would have been rewatched due to the new sequel)

Local:
Living in bandage
Ukwa grin
Agaba
Aki na pawpaw etc

For the first time I'm seeing someone veho has watched diamonds are forever.Even in those days when I talk abt this movie every one seems odd like I'm from space.
Re: Name That Old Movie You Think Children Of This Generation Have Not Watched by okoroemeka(m): 1:56pm On Mar 08, 2020
chival:
Boys in the hood
Bad boys
Enter the dragon
The good, the bad and the ugly
I spit on your grave
Live and let die and in fact every Roger Moore and Sean Connery 007 movie
Manitou
Nightmare on Elm Street
Evil Dead
The Exorcist
Omen
The Ghost and the darkness
Roots(not a movie though)
Mary Poppins
Chiti Bang Bang
Home alone
Daddy Daycare
The Champ
Rocky 1 to 4
Rambo 1&2
Robocop
Predator
Terminator
Commando
The Mask
Bruce Almighty
Remember the Titans
Coach Carter
Every Meg Ryan movie
Deliberate Stranger(The Ted Bundy story)
Maid in Manhattan
Basket Case
Gremlins
Like Mike
Bend it like Beckham
Blade
The Bestman
The Brothers
Catch me if you can
Lucky Number Slevin
The Runaway Bride
Indiana Jones and the temple.of doom
Every Indiana Jones movie
Lord.of the Rings
The Siege
Man on Fire
Deja vu
Antwone Fisher
John Q
Crimson Tide
Inside Job
chai !!! the days of VHS cassette and video clubs,I can't forget the first VHS film I bought with my money,cyborg by van Damme,bought it #20 naira at modotel enugu 1994,

1 Like

Re: Name That Old Movie You Think Children Of This Generation Have Not Watched by mustygboy(m): 1:58pm On Mar 08, 2020
I guess somebody remember 'the ghost and the darkness', 'baby day out', "superstory 'nnenna' 'more than a friend' 'the staff',...."
Re: Name That Old Movie You Think Children Of This Generation Have Not Watched by neonly: 1:59pm On Mar 08, 2020
DJperdurabo:

I dey tell you!

Dat year, we go dey pray make signal bad for 9 o clock news so that them go replace am with CI-5

Life sweet dat time sha...Kai!

Bad signal

Re: Name That Old Movie You Think Children Of This Generation Have Not Watched by Bahamas95(m): 2:00pm On Mar 08, 2020
Above the law- by Cynthia Roothrock
Striker
Missing in action-Chuk Norris
Ijele
Nam Angels
War Bus
Sarafina
Field of fire
Without Love
When the sun sets
Re: Name That Old Movie You Think Children Of This Generation Have Not Watched by TheVerdict: 2:02pm On Mar 08, 2020
ahnie:
The gods must be crazy.... foreign
Battle of muzanga...local ebelebe jim jim..
Tales by moonlight... local
Re: Name That Old Movie You Think Children Of This Generation Have Not Watched by jflexy(m): 2:12pm On Mar 08, 2020
Ekulu
Festival of fire
Re: Name That Old Movie You Think Children Of This Generation Have Not Watched by lanrywalex(m): 2:13pm On Mar 08, 2020
owo blow.
ota olohun
Witches
Ogbe Ori.
saworoide.
Re: Name That Old Movie You Think Children Of This Generation Have Not Watched by Tjayjosh(m): 2:19pm On Mar 08, 2020
Donald3d:
The good, the bad and the Ugly grin grin
Flesh and blood have not revealed this to you. My brother you have old.
Re: Name That Old Movie You Think Children Of This Generation Have Not Watched by Tim16(m): 2:54pm On Mar 08, 2020
chival:

I am actually a script writer amongst other things.
Wow! No wonder you virtually could know all movies. I am not surprised though. Keep it up. More Grace

1 Like

Re: Name That Old Movie You Think Children Of This Generation Have Not Watched by richmindx: 2:57pm On Mar 08, 2020
Very nice movie
Pascopele:
Kunta Kinte, wow, what a nice movie
Re: Name That Old Movie You Think Children Of This Generation Have Not Watched by saaron(m): 3:02pm On Mar 08, 2020
StrikeBack:
Big trouble in little china Ghost of Mars Buffy the vampire slayer Bill and Ted excellent adventure (evergreen)

Samurai Jack (cartoon)
Where can I get Sumarai Jack cartoon?
ONE NIGERIA IS DEAD!
Re: Name That Old Movie You Think Children Of This Generation Have Not Watched by Back2Daura(m): 3:05pm On Mar 08, 2020
Rambo
Enter the dragon
Vultron
Re: Name That Old Movie You Think Children Of This Generation Have Not Watched by untillionltd: 3:08pm On Mar 08, 2020
Indian Movies

Gazab
Disco Dancer
Sholay
Laddai
The Promise
Amar Akbar Anthony
Bombay to Goa

Kung Fu

Enter the Dragon
Armour of God
crouching tiger, hidden dragon ( kinda recent)
House of flying daggers
Kung Fu hustle
Shaolin soccer
Wheels on meals
36 chambers of Shaolin
Kill Bill

American Horror

Nightmare on elm Street (creepy)
Evil Dead
Amity Ville (creepy)
Frankenstein
The exorcist
Exorcism of Emily Rose ( kinda recent)
Death becomes her
Freddy Vs Jason
Poltergeist
The fly
Omen (1-4) very creepy movie
An American Werewolf in London
Underworld 1-4 (kinda recent)
Body snatchers
Basket Case

American classics

I spit on your grave
Pretty Woman
House Party 1-3 (kid n play)
Love and basketball
Wizard of Oz
Clash of the Titans (1st version)
The Shawshank redemption
She, who must be obeyed.
True Lies
Boomerang
Coming to America
The sound of Music
Boyz in da Hood
Blank Check
Problem Child
Home Alone

1 Like

Re: Name That Old Movie You Think Children Of This Generation Have Not Watched by TrebleChamp(m): 3:16pm On Mar 08, 2020
A date with an Angel
Re: Name That Old Movie You Think Children Of This Generation Have Not Watched by Shipments12: 3:26pm On Mar 08, 2020
chival:
Boys in the hood
Bad boys
Enter the dragon
I spit on your grave
Manitou
Nightmare on Elm Street
Evil Dead
The Exorcist
Omen
Mary Poppins
Chiti Bang Bang
Home alone
Daddy Daycare
The Champ
Rocky 1 to 4
Rambo 1&2
Robocop
Predator
Terminator
Commando
The Mask
Bruce Almighty
Remember the Titans
Coach Carter
Every Meg Ryan movie
Maid in Manhattan
Basket Case
Gremlins
Like Mike
Bend it like Beckham
Blade
The Bestman
The Brothers
Catch me if you can
Lucky Number Slevin
The Runaway Bride
Lord.of the Rings
The Siege
Man on Fire
Deja vu
Antwone Fisher
John Q
Crimson Tide
Inside Job

The Exorcist You can go half of that movie and you won't be demon possessed
Re: Name That Old Movie You Think Children Of This Generation Have Not Watched by PrinzJaay: 3:27pm On Mar 08, 2020
Foreign: Baby’s Day Out
Local: Things fall apart
Re: Name That Old Movie You Think Children Of This Generation Have Not Watched by KingUg(m): 3:42pm On Mar 08, 2020
bolseas:
Shaworo Ide
Toofan
Equalizer 2000
you got me there Equaliser 2000 cool

1 Like

Re: Name That Old Movie You Think Children Of This Generation Have Not Watched by SirIconR(m): 3:53pm On Mar 08, 2020
baby's day out
Re: Name That Old Movie You Think Children Of This Generation Have Not Watched by gibzzhd: 3:54pm On Mar 08, 2020
Tim16:
This guy is a bonafide Rivers state son of the soil. The above mention movie was a legendary blockbuster horror maestro specifically broadcasted and produced in Rivers state by RSTV and NTA Portharcourt respectively. This was the biggest horror movie in the whole of Rivers state in the 80s when there were only black-and-white television screens available worldwide. Childhood memories is the sweetest

I was in warri back then as a kid.That movie terrified me like hell.I have since moved to PH.Last week I meet one of the actors of that series He live in my street at rumukwrushi PH

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Name That Old Movie You Think Children Of This Generation Have Not Watched by BetterChurch: 3:55pm On Mar 08, 2020
Re: Name That Old Movie You Think Children Of This Generation Have Not Watched by Legendguru: 4:02pm On Mar 08, 2020
None
Re: Name That Old Movie You Think Children Of This Generation Have Not Watched by gibzzhd: 4:05pm On Mar 08, 2020
romeorailss:
Foreign
Hard Target VJay The burning train Alaraka The warrior and the sword blind man Delta Force Above the Law I trust my leg

Local Family series
Family Circle ... was then replaced by Everyday People Palace Papa Ajasco of then ( every Sunday on AIT) Agbara Nla
Local movies Yoruba
Owo blow Eni bi okan Ti Oluwa Nile Thompson movies Wale the picture Yemi in the Moon

Ijele Igodo Evil Men Blood Money Evil Genius Full Moon Day Break Violated Flesh and Blood Nneka the pretty serpent Glamour girls High way to the grave Brotherhood of darkness Amadioha Out of bounds Domitilla
local series
My Belle o my head o ( jaguar) I need to know
Re: Name That Old Movie You Think Children Of This Generation Have Not Watched by oluwakolade: 4:05pm On Mar 08, 2020
Little Rascals
Junanji (the board game)
Matilda
Re: Name That Old Movie You Think Children Of This Generation Have Not Watched by mashad(m): 4:09pm On Mar 08, 2020
chival:
Boys in the hood
Bad boys
Enter the dragon
I spit on your grave
Manitou
Nightmare on Elm Street
Evil Dead
The Exorcist
Omen
Mary Poppins
Chiti Bang Bang
Home alone
Daddy Daycare
The Champ
Rocky 1 to 4
Rambo 1&2
Robocop
Predator
Terminator
Commando
The Mask
Bruce Almighty
Remember the Titans
Coach Carter
Every Meg Ryan movie
Maid in Manhattan
Basket Case
Gremlins
Like Mike
Bend it like Beckham
Blade
The Bestman
The Brothers
Catch me if you can
Lucky Number Slevin
The Runaway Bride
Lord.of the Rings
The Siege
Man on Fire
Deja vu
Antwone Fisher
John Q
Crimson Tide
Inside Job

The mask...I know I watched that movie when I was below 10yrs old. It rings a bell.

1 Like

Re: Name That Old Movie You Think Children Of This Generation Have Not Watched by Nobody: 4:30pm On Mar 08, 2020
The incredible power of prayer 1 - 7

Pilgrims progress 1 & 2

Sammy

Re: Name That Old Movie You Think Children Of This Generation Have Not Watched by nedupel(m): 4:54pm On Mar 08, 2020
Isakaba
Re: Name That Old Movie You Think Children Of This Generation Have Not Watched by EFFRAKATA: 5:19pm On Mar 08, 2020
[quote author=mashad post=87270049]

I think we grew up in the same era and belong to the same school of thought! You are the bomb!
Re: Name That Old Movie You Think Children Of This Generation Have Not Watched by MoscoOlowo: 5:32pm On Mar 08, 2020
chival:
Boys in the hood
Bad boys
Enter the dragon
I spit on your grave
Manitou
Nightmare on Elm Street
Evil Dead
The Exorcist
Omen
Mary Poppins
Chiti Bang Bang
Home alone
Daddy Daycare
The Champ
Rocky 1 to 4
Rambo 1&2
Robocop
Predator
Terminator
Commando
The Mask
Bruce Almighty
Remember the Titans
Coach Carter
Every Meg Ryan movie
Maid in Manhattan
Basket Case
Gremlins
Like Mike
Bend it like Beckham
Blade
The Bestman
The Brothers
Catch me if you can
Lucky Number Slevin
The Runaway Bride
Lord.of the Rings
The Siege
Man on Fire
Deja vu
Antwone Fisher
John Q
Crimson Tide
Inside Job

This movies are all
superb

1 Like

Re: Name That Old Movie You Think Children Of This Generation Have Not Watched by Tim16(m): 5:49pm On Mar 08, 2020
gibzzhd:

I was in warri back then as a kid.That movie terrified me like hell.I have since moved to PH.Last week I meet one of the actors of that series He live in my street at rumukwrushi PH
You are right, it was a Portharcourt production. The movie was too horrific and terrific. It can scare the hell out of someone.
Re: Name That Old Movie You Think Children Of This Generation Have Not Watched by freemandela4(m): 5:57pm On Mar 08, 2020
Blind warrior
Karishika
Seven lucky star
Samadora
Tofaan
Witches

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (Reply)

Woman Makes Money By Farting On Camera. / BBNaija: Housemates Up For Possible Eviction This Week / Nigerian Celebrities At AMVCA 2017 Red Carpet (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.