Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,499 members, 7,823,167 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:29 AM

Name That Old Movie You Think Children Of This Generation Have Not Watched - TV/Movies (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Name That Old Movie You Think Children Of This Generation Have Not Watched (55566 Views)

Who Still Remembers This Old Movie Of 1998? / Name A Movie You Can Never Get Tired Of Watching / What Is The Best Movie You Watched In 2018? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Name That Old Movie You Think Children Of This Generation Have Not Watched by bolseas(f): 10:05am On Mar 09, 2020
KingUg:
you got me there Equaliser 2000 cool

Lol.. solid movie..

1 Like

Re: Name That Old Movie You Think Children Of This Generation Have Not Watched by bolseas(f): 10:06am On Mar 09, 2020
Alexun:

You are the only real legend I see here! For you to know Equalizer 2000 angry

Let me add;
The Golden Child ( Eddy Murphy)
No retreat, No Surrender
No where to run
Tomorrow Never Dies
Escape from Sobibor
Solo
Resident Evil
Legend of the Seeker
...and so on!

I love Legend of the Seeker too.. No Retreat No Surrender...
Re: Name That Old Movie You Think Children Of This Generation Have Not Watched by bolseas(f): 10:08am On Mar 09, 2020
Yomibold:

Nobody remembered * ija omode! * ogori elemosho *sango *100 years *despirado * isakaba *onikoyi

So many of them.. I only mentioned the ones I remembered at that moment.. besides also giving room for others to list them..

I remember Ija Omode.. Isakaba, Onikoyi, also Erin keeke o labule Baba Suwe...
Re: Name That Old Movie You Think Children Of This Generation Have Not Watched by bolseas(f): 10:10am On Mar 09, 2020
guy222:
those days wey we the peep for window watch movie, one of my best movie of those days,

abi.. grin
Re: Name That Old Movie You Think Children Of This Generation Have Not Watched by bolseas(f): 10:10am On Mar 09, 2020
Tim16:
Hei... See movie chairmen

cool cool
Re: Name That Old Movie You Think Children Of This Generation Have Not Watched by bolseas(f): 10:11am On Mar 09, 2020
Rajosh:
I so much love Toofan

I still remember the songs.. I am I am Toofaannnn, I gat I gat Shaitan (not sure if that is the correct lyrics)... grin
Re: Name That Old Movie You Think Children Of This Generation Have Not Watched by bolseas(f): 10:12am On Mar 09, 2020
solmusdesigns:

equalizer 2000.. abeg chop knuckles

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Name That Old Movie You Think Children Of This Generation Have Not Watched by chival(f): 2:22pm On Mar 09, 2020
PrimadonnaO:
Barbie in "The Princess and the Pauper."
Barbie in "The Magic of Pegasus."
Barbie in "Swan Lake."
Barbie in "The 12 Dancing Princesses."
Barbie in "The Island Princess."
Barbie in "The Diamond Castle."
Barbie in "A Christmas Carol."
Barbie in "The Three Musketeers"
Those remain my all time favourite. Can sing the songs in them from start to end!
All the Tom and Jerry series.
All the old Jackie Chan and Bruce Lee Series.
"Kabhie Khushi Kabhi Gham"
"Kuch Kuch Hota Hai"
"Maad"
"Toofan."
"Mujhse Dosti Karogee"
"Pretty Woman."
"August Rush."
"Titanic"
"Pretty Woman."
"Egg of Life"
"Shaolin Soccer."
"Karate Kid."
Sounds like you will get along well with my daughter. She's a barbie freak.

1 Like

Re: Name That Old Movie You Think Children Of This Generation Have Not Watched by PrimadonnaO(f): 2:34pm On Mar 09, 2020
chival:

Sounds like you will get along well with my daughter. She's a barbie freak.

Lol. I hope your daughter isn’t five, though?
I have really young siblings. They got me into the Barbie thing back then.
Re: Name That Old Movie You Think Children Of This Generation Have Not Watched by Rajosh(m): 3:17pm On Mar 09, 2020
bolseas:

I still remember the songs.. I am I am Toofaannnn, I gat I gat Shaitan (not sure if that is the correct lyrics)... grin
lol.same here. I can't remember the second line so I'm not sure if that's it.

1 Like

Re: Name That Old Movie You Think Children Of This Generation Have Not Watched by chival(f): 3:32pm On Mar 09, 2020
PrimadonnaO:

Lol. I hope your daughter isn’t five, though?
I have really young siblings. They got me into the Barbie thing back then.
Nah, she's ten. She has seen these Barbie movies so much that I have come to know the songs.
Take a look around
Take a walk downtown
Wondering if what you have been telling me is true...

That's my favourite. grin

1 Like

Re: Name That Old Movie You Think Children Of This Generation Have Not Watched by do4luv14(m): 4:14pm On Mar 09, 2020
Ya head dey dia, mah support you small

checkmate,

behinde the cloud

Abija warabi eku

iyami leko

finally

lagos nah wa

the masquarade,

and Tales by moonlite

omoiyamayor:
Iru shin
Jensimi
Yemi my lover
Toluwa Nile
Arelu
Booty call
Juice
Problem child
Re: Name That Old Movie You Think Children Of This Generation Have Not Watched by dennisworld1(m): 5:58pm On Mar 09, 2020
Sarafina, crying freeman

1 Like

Re: Name That Old Movie You Think Children Of This Generation Have Not Watched by PrimadonnaO(f): 7:46pm On Mar 09, 2020
chival:

Nah, she's ten. She has seen these Barbie movies so much that I have come to know the songs.
Take a look around
Take a walk downtown
Wondering if what you have been telling me is true...

That's my favourite. grin

Certainly the Three Musketeers! cheesy

I'm making my way, you see
Throwing out the disbelief
I'm jumping in and giving it everything
There's nothing left to prove
To anybody else but me
So go right ahead and call me crazy
Cause I'm making my way
You bet I am
Making my way

2 Likes

Re: Name That Old Movie You Think Children Of This Generation Have Not Watched by chival(f): 7:52pm On Mar 09, 2020
PrimadonnaO:

Certainly the Three Musketeers! cheesy

I'm making my way, you see
Throwing out the disbelief
I'm jumping in and giving it everything
There's nothing left to prove
To anybody else but me
So go right ahead and call me crazy
Cause I'm making my way
You bet I am
Making my way

cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Name That Old Movie You Think Children Of This Generation Have Not Watched by MAVICK2000(m): 10:16pm On Mar 09, 2020
hero 108 mega xl sherk cool catz generator rex

1 Like

Re: Name That Old Movie You Think Children Of This Generation Have Not Watched by MAVICK2000(m): 10:18pm On Mar 09, 2020
Snake in the plane

1 Like

Re: Name That Old Movie You Think Children Of This Generation Have Not Watched by Pascopele: 10:38am On Mar 10, 2020
cool
bolseas:

Lol.. solid movie..
Re: Name That Old Movie You Think Children Of This Generation Have Not Watched by Rozaytee: 1:27pm On Mar 10, 2020
PrimadonnaO:
Barbie in "The Princess and the Pauper."
Barbie in "The Magic of Pegasus."
Barbie in "Swan Lake."
Barbie in "The 12 Dancing Princesses."
Barbie in "The Island Princess."
Barbie in "The Diamond Castle."
Barbie in "A Christmas Carol."
Barbie in "The Three Musketeers"
Those remain my all time favourite. Can sing the songs in them from start to end!
All the Tom and Jerry series.
All the old Jackie Chan and Bruce Lee Series.
"Kabhie Khushi Kabhi Gham"
"Kuch Kuch Hota Hai"
"Maad"
"Toofan."
"Mujhse Dosti Karogee"
"Pretty Woman."
"August Rush."
"Titanic"
"Pretty Woman."
"Egg of Life"
"Shaolin Soccer."
"Karate Kid."
u forgot Barbie mariposa�

1 Like

Re: Name That Old Movie You Think Children Of This Generation Have Not Watched by PrimadonnaO(f): 1:28pm On Mar 10, 2020
Rozaytee:
u forgot Barbie mariposa�

Lol. There's so many more. Barbie Rapunzel... Barbie Nutcracker. I just listed my very best of the collection.

1 Like

Re: Name That Old Movie You Think Children Of This Generation Have Not Watched by Dondominion: 9:35pm On Mar 10, 2020
@ angelmarve....you are such a correct guy......remind me of
Cynthia rothrock ( American Chinese woman of great martial art),
Cho yunfhat ( the killer),
Chuck noris,
Stephen seager,
Red scorpion guy ( Dulph lundgren),
The hard way, The only way
Police Academy
Police story
Re: Name That Old Movie You Think Children Of This Generation Have Not Watched by yazga: 4:30pm On Mar 11, 2020
super classic
chival:

The Godfather is a classic.
Re: Name That Old Movie You Think Children Of This Generation Have Not Watched by NextD18: 10:21pm On Mar 11, 2020
Rocktation:

Yeah...you are there too. Lol....
We know old when we see old...
Hello Rocktation, i would like to reach you as there's something I'll like to discuss with you. smiley
Re: Name That Old Movie You Think Children Of This Generation Have Not Watched by Rocktation(f): 10:28pm On Mar 11, 2020
NextD18:

Hello Rocktation, i would like to reach you as there's something I'll like to discuss with you. smiley

Shoot me a mail, will you?
Re: Name That Old Movie You Think Children Of This Generation Have Not Watched by NextD18: 10:56pm On Mar 11, 2020
•••
Re: Name That Old Movie You Think Children Of This Generation Have Not Watched by colizee(m): 9:55am On Mar 12, 2020
Super Force
Re: Name That Old Movie You Think Children Of This Generation Have Not Watched by Leo81(m): 6:09pm On Mar 12, 2020
Twins of the rain forest.
Ishawuru.
IKoTo aye.
August meeting.
Love of my life by Ramsey Noah and Genevieve.
Karakachika
Billionaires club.
OWAN DECEMBER.
Blood sisters.
Egg of Life
Ukwa.
Aki and paw paw.
Osuofia in London.
All movies by Liz Benson.
Coming from America by Jim iyke
The senator.
Take me to mama by saint obi.
Etc

Back in the days when Nigeria movies were top notch. Mehnn i miss childhood where we watch movies on cassette and still remember that cassette cleaner.

Oh for those that lived In Lagos those days, who remembers lepa shandy?

Who remembers the real old Fuji house of commotion?

Who remembers that old advert, oh i feel good!! parararararara

Who remembers the first peak milk advert?

Sigh!!! If there is one thing i can wish is this Life, it's to go back to the olden days.

As for foreign movies.

All Pierce brosman James bond movies (007)

All jetli old movies when he was having a skin cut with a single long hair at the back of his head.

Oh all Jean Claude van damm's old movies, most especially the one he Acts with sisquo.

Oh who remembers Chuck noris?

Oh who remembers killer. The popular guy that acts Chinese movies?

Who remembers Steven seager (nobody beat me in the kitchen)

Who remembers war without end? The death of the black soldier was painful.

Who remembers i am a soldier?

Who remembers Cynthia?

So many beautiful childhoo memories
Re: Name That Old Movie You Think Children Of This Generation Have Not Watched by Leo81(m): 6:15pm On Mar 12, 2020
Escape from Sobibor
Killer( John Woo)
Nam Angels
Cybog
Hard to kill
The Expendable(old)
Cynthia
Conon the destroyer etc
Re: Name That Old Movie You Think Children Of This Generation Have Not Watched by Booboo7(f): 10:35am On Mar 13, 2020
Sheena
Die wretched
Live and let die
Going bananas
The medallion
Sakobi
Karashika
Witches
Forward ever backward never
Parent's trap
Monkey business
Cheaper by the dozen
Re: Name That Old Movie You Think Children Of This Generation Have Not Watched by LadySwitz: 8:58pm On Mar 13, 2020
Fadioz2019:
The incredible power of prayer 1 - 7

Pilgrims progress 1 & 2

Sammy

hmm u must have been a 90's baby. Good old movies especially the last two

The movie 'Sammy' gave me the creep about junkyards.
Re: Name That Old Movie You Think Children Of This Generation Have Not Watched by Nobody: 12:07pm On Mar 14, 2020
LadySwitz:

hmm u must have been a 90's baby. Good old movies especially the last two

The movie 'Sammy' gave me the creep about junkyards.
You're doing well, could we exchange appetites for one week?
Re: Name That Old Movie You Think Children Of This Generation Have Not Watched by LadySwitz: 1:35pm On Mar 14, 2020
Fadioz2019:
You're doing well, could we exchange appetites for one week?

Hehehe

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (Reply)

BBNaija: Hot Pictures Of Uriel, The Drama And Mirror Queen / List Of Top 10 Youtube Earners In 2019, As 8-year-old Made $26m / O2tvseries.com Not Working

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.