Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,048 members, 7,814,592 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:47 PM

EXPOSED; 45 Cultists Slangs And Their Meaning! Be At Alert In Grave Situation - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EXPOSED; 45 Cultists Slangs And Their Meaning! Be At Alert In Grave Situation (145856 Views)

All Information Coming Has Been Good For PDP, Be At Alert – Davido To Voters / #endsars: Be At Alert, See What Will Happen In Two Days' Time / Biafran Civil War Slangs And Nicknames (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EXPOSED; 45 Cultists Slangs And Their Meaning! Be At Alert In Grave Situation by Lanretoye(m): 1:45pm On Mar 04, 2020
aye guy spoted
Re: EXPOSED; 45 Cultists Slangs And Their Meaning! Be At Alert In Grave Situation by Nobody: 1:46pm On Mar 04, 2020
Re: EXPOSED; 45 Cultists Slangs And Their Meaning! Be At Alert In Grave Situation by Deeminaj(f): 1:50pm On Mar 04, 2020
Honestly knowing some of this slangs can help o,at least it has helped me before,i almost dated a cult guy who has being asking me out for a long time,he was pretending to be a good church guy till one day he mistakenly sent me a msg that was suppose to be for a fellow cult member.the msg was in code,he mentioned odin and some other stuff thats when i knew he was a cult guy,he was trying to deny it but later confessed to me and said he was even tired of the confraternity and was looking for a way to leave but they wouldnt let him.i turned his proposal down anyway,i cant kill myself

8 Likes

Re: EXPOSED; 45 Cultists Slangs And Their Meaning! Be At Alert In Grave Situation by davillian(m): 2:21pm On Mar 04, 2020
I have lots of NBM guys as friend and I understand every code and slangs they use...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: EXPOSED; 45 Cultists Slangs And Their Meaning! Be At Alert In Grave Situation by Saaeonline(m): 2:33pm On Mar 04, 2020
Great Information
Re: EXPOSED; 45 Cultists Slangs And Their Meaning! Be At Alert In Grave Situation by Chapter1vs6(m): 4:28pm On Mar 04, 2020
What is called "seven" in their slang
Re: EXPOSED; 45 Cultists Slangs And Their Meaning! Be At Alert In Grave Situation by cRobo: 4:38pm On Mar 04, 2020
Deeminaj:
Honestly knowing some of this slangs can help o,at least it has helped me before,i almost dated a cult guy who has being asking me out for a long time,he was pretending to be a good church guy till one day he mistakenly sent me a msg that was suppose to be for a fellow cult member.the msg was in code,he mentioned odin and some other stuff thats when i knew he was a cult guy,he was trying to deny it but later confessed to me and said he was even tired of the confraternity and was looking for a way to leave but they wouldnt let him.i turned his proposal down anyway,i cant kill myself

You were lucky

A lady once married a cultist and the day of their marriage, the cult members came on their regalia and also a rival cult came to the wedding venue and the wedding to turned to a blood bathe, they killed the groom and a amputated the bride hands when trying to escape, even the groom cult members Japa

Whenever you see a cultist run far form him, it's not worth it

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EXPOSED; 45 Cultists Slangs And Their Meaning! Be At Alert In Grave Situation by cRobo: 4:39pm On Mar 04, 2020
davillian:
I have lots of NBM guys as friend and I understand every code and slangs they use...

Their rival cult has also marked you as one of them

You aren't likely to escape the day of hit

11 Likes

Re: EXPOSED; 45 Cultists Slangs And Their Meaning! Be At Alert In Grave Situation by Nobody: 4:47pm On Mar 04, 2020
Omo see slangs ahbeg, where my pen.
Re: EXPOSED; 45 Cultists Slangs And Their Meaning! Be At Alert In Grave Situation by davillian(m): 4:59pm On Mar 04, 2020
cRobo:

Their rival cult has also marked you as one of them

You aren't likely to escape the day of hit
grin
They should come and hit military officers na
Inside the barracks...
They even have one army general among them grin
Re: EXPOSED; 45 Cultists Slangs And Their Meaning! Be At Alert In Grave Situation by johnmartus(m): 5:02pm On Mar 04, 2020
But you are one of them.
BlackfireX:
Can someone tell me just one single benefit of cultism....??
Re: EXPOSED; 45 Cultists Slangs And Their Meaning! Be At Alert In Grave Situation by cRobo: 5:11pm On Mar 04, 2020
davillian:

grin
They should come and hit military officers na
Inside the barracks...
They even have one army general among them grin

yeah seen scenario where military men still practise cultism and also oppress other rival cult

good that you are in the military but better steer clear from those friends, they can involve you one way or the other

funny enough: lol : it will give rival cultist more joy to use a military personnel to count score lol

oga soldier cultist suppose de fear you not you being friends with them

thank you and have a blessed day

9 Likes

Re: EXPOSED; 45 Cultists Slangs And Their Meaning! Be At Alert In Grave Situation by chival(f): 5:30pm On Mar 04, 2020
seborrhic:
This is the rubbish one went to school to find out.
Many youths are looking for ways to change their lives and society for good through legitimate earnings in sports,entrepreneurship or pure dint of hardwork,this one is busy compiling cult slangs.
I am amazed that any youth in tertiary school still finds any kind of fun in being a cultist.
It should be left for touts,primary or secondary school drop outs and agberos,not any post secondary school adult.
He compiled it as a way to help keep others safe. If you are in a gathering of cultists and you hear a signal given, you can easily decipher its meaning and act appropriately to safeguard yourself. This is especially useful for undergraduates. The OP should be commended and not condemned.

7 Likes

Re: EXPOSED; 45 Cultists Slangs And Their Meaning! Be At Alert In Grave Situation by Mystic216: 5:30pm On Mar 04, 2020
Bonesking:
Arewa aka Sanni come and teach us your cultist slangs in your days at ABU Zaria. What is the name of this color you’re flying here?

Baba I know you well for school, Abusites don't need this my gee, I know you well, you shouldn't have posted ur pic, buh we good bro. Nothing dey cheesy

1 Like

Re: EXPOSED; 45 Cultists Slangs And Their Meaning! Be At Alert In Grave Situation by Nobody: 5:38pm On Mar 04, 2020
Bonesking:
Arewa aka Sanni come and teach us your cultist slangs in your days at ABU Zaria. What is the name of this color you’re flying here?

When was he at Abu?
Re: EXPOSED; 45 Cultists Slangs And Their Meaning! Be At Alert In Grave Situation by CTechHub(m): 5:40pm On Mar 04, 2020
Contact me for your professional logo designs.

It cost just 2k only
Offer valid for today only!
Re: EXPOSED; 45 Cultists Slangs And Their Meaning! Be At Alert In Grave Situation by davillian(m): 5:45pm On Mar 04, 2020
cRobo:

yeah seen scenario where military men still practise cultism and also oppress other rival cult

good that you are in the military but better steer clear from those friends, they can involve you one way or the other

funny enough: lol : it will give rival cultist more joy to use a military personnel to count score lol

oga soldier cultist suppose de fear you not you being friends with them

thank you and have a blessed day
The military is the greatest cult in Nigeria
They all seat together I mean different frats
And even when there is a hit they brief each other on how to protect themselves...
A military officer can not hit a military officer no matter what
Mind you ive been friends with them since 2005

6 Likes

Re: EXPOSED; 45 Cultists Slangs And Their Meaning! Be At Alert In Grave Situation by fykes(m): 5:51pm On Mar 04, 2020
davillian:

The military is the greatest cult in Nigeria
They all seat together I mean different frats
And even when there is a hit they brief each other on how to protect themselves...
A military officer can not hit a military officer no matter what
Mind you ive been friends with them since 2005
Being in the circles.... I can't quite agree more.
The military cult still runs everything in this country.
No cult like the NA

2 Likes

Re: EXPOSED; 45 Cultists Slangs And Their Meaning! Be At Alert In Grave Situation by haaryobhami: 5:59pm On Mar 04, 2020
Chapter1vs6:
1= cutlass
4= gun
7= axe

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EXPOSED; 45 Cultists Slangs And Their Meaning! Be At Alert In Grave Situation by IDFWU(m): 6:07pm On Mar 04, 2020
haaryobhami:

1= cutlass
4= gun
7= axe

And 0 zero = Barret tongue

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: EXPOSED; 45 Cultists Slangs And Their Meaning! Be At Alert In Grave Situation by neonly: 6:08pm On Mar 04, 2020
Gjrich:
Being a Cultist is now regarded as a normal thing these days. Young boys and Girls now belong to one particular Confraternity or the other and sometimes it could be really hard to tell if your child, neighbor or brother is one of them or if you are around a group of cultist planning to do you harm.

All Cultist groups have different Slangs for communicating with themselves. Special codes they could use to plan their devices in your front without you knowing it.

1. Jew/48
Meaning- Someone that is not a member of any Confraternity.
(My brother is a Jew)- in a sentence

2. In-Jew
Meaning- A member of a different Confraternity

3. Bella
Meaning- A female Member of Vikings Confraternity

4. Sticker
Meaning- For Vikings Cult, special code for Cutlass

5. Talasa
Meaning to- To Hit someone till he bleeds

6. H.I.T
Meaning- When the whole crew is going for an ambush

7. O.V.B
Meaning- To kill

8. S.M
Meaning- Personal Girlfriend, the one they can can ride for

9. Odin Ship
Meaning- When a cultists says this to another cultist then he's referring to the other guy to get him a condom, If you're a girl Flee from the scene!

10. L.T
Meaning- random chick

11. Wida You
Meaning- Use your head

12. Jetesin-
Meaning- To forget about something

13. Moronto Mornica
Meaning- Tomorrow Morning

14. Ruff sea
Meaning- Conflict/Crisis

15. Manover
Meaning- To steal

16. Manover RBS;
Meaning- Stolen Money

17. Throw Long rope
Meaning-To seek for more Knowledge.

18. Omila Squad
Meaning- Armed Robbers

19. Noron
Meaning- This is a special name for anyone that is not a member of any cultist but cultist members have eyes on him to be one of them. If anyone calls you a Noron then they want to Force you to become a cultist.

20. SK
Meaning- Weed

22. Jonze
Meaning- When Someone bleeps up

23. Drive
Meaning To tactically collect someone else's phone and possession

24. Cramp
Meaning- To catch someone

25; Parambu
Meaning- Police

26. Obembe business
Meaning- A cultist gathering where they share their monthly dues and allowance

27. Panama jack
Meaning- Big Shoe

28. Sink
Meaning- Forcefully refusing to give someone how belonging

29. Panama;
Meaning- Where everybody live freely

30. Iceland
A place that anyone that is not part of the Confraternity cannot enter, If you do you'll either be Beaten or Forced to join them.

31. B40:
Meaning- Brother

32. 411:
Meaning- What's up? What's going on

33. Treasure hunting Zone
Meaning- Any location that is sure for a cultist to get money either by begging for it or Forcefully collecting it.

34. Safari
Meaning-Clothes

35. Anchor;
Meaning- Give me

36. Janet
Meaning- Punishment

37. Orientation (OT)
Meaning- Knowledge about the blackAxe movement

38. Dodorima/ Dodos to you
Meaning- Praises given to a particular person based on something he did.

39. Kokoma
Meaning- Concoction drink for initiation of new members

40. Korofo (Krf)
Meaning-  the name of the lifeless god ayes/blackAxe worship.
“the cult of the underground” (Yoruba religion).Korofo is often referred to NBM-
“may Korofo squeeze the life out of them” / “Korofo on guard”

41. Jollification/ Jolly
Meaning- Gathering of members for parties and initiation.

42. Egede
Meaning- Originally used for the greetings with the clash of forearms

43. Uhuru
Meaning- Freedom

44. LP(Elpee)
Meaning- Jolly Song

45. Strongman
Meaning- Name given at initiation

God is the ultimate Protector of human life but with these little knowledge on Cultist Slangs and their Meanings we can prevent a lot of bad happenings.

Since we know how they talk and what it means we will also know who is who and when to leave a vicinity to avoid Harm or injury from these bad boys.

1 Like

Re: EXPOSED; 45 Cultists Slangs And Their Meaning! Be At Alert In Grave Situation by Blackking98(m): 6:17pm On Mar 04, 2020
Chapter1vs6:
an axe
Re: EXPOSED; 45 Cultists Slangs And Their Meaning! Be At Alert In Grave Situation by olamidedivotee(f): 6:42pm On Mar 04, 2020
OP is a cultist
Re: EXPOSED; 45 Cultists Slangs And Their Meaning! Be At Alert In Grave Situation by Khaliyah(m): 6:57pm On Mar 04, 2020
Chapter1vs6:
Battle Axe
Re: EXPOSED; 45 Cultists Slangs And Their Meaning! Be At Alert In Grave Situation by Mrclint222: 7:01pm On Mar 04, 2020
Op you be south south boy , 1-36 na viki slang 37- end na Aye slangs ,

1 Like

Re: EXPOSED; 45 Cultists Slangs And Their Meaning! Be At Alert In Grave Situation by MYSTIC19(m): 7:12pm On Mar 04, 2020
@Op "OT" is a normal slang asin the aproximating of orentiation but commonly used by cultist
Re: EXPOSED; 45 Cultists Slangs And Their Meaning! Be At Alert In Grave Situation by Israeljones(m): 7:14pm On Mar 04, 2020
Op u need to bring this down..... No childs play
Re: EXPOSED; 45 Cultists Slangs And Their Meaning! Be At Alert In Grave Situation by Makavelli25: 7:26pm On Mar 04, 2020
I bet it with my gal's breast. OP na cultist
Re: EXPOSED; 45 Cultists Slangs And Their Meaning! Be At Alert In Grave Situation by Gozzzy(m): 7:32pm On Mar 04, 2020
ogbuefi677:

Can you stand in front of even the smallest of them and call him "riff raff low life coward"? grin grin

Meanwhile, OP,na ayees and Vikings slangs full there grin I'm suspecting you.
Nwokem, I tell that to my cousin on a regular basis.... Being a cultist doesn't mean you don't acknowledge person wey pass you. Any rubbish, I'll beat the hell out of him, and still hand him over for real drilling, before locking him up with the police., Despite being a top cultist.

5 Likes

Re: EXPOSED; 45 Cultists Slangs And Their Meaning! Be At Alert In Grave Situation by okpukpu(m): 7:37pm On Mar 04, 2020
Isinweke:
SK is just a name of one particular weed, not just weed.
The SK weed is very strong, not the ordinary strong weed you smoke.

SKUNK

1 Like

Re: EXPOSED; 45 Cultists Slangs And Their Meaning! Be At Alert In Grave Situation by Nobody: 7:45pm On Mar 04, 2020
Gjrich:
Being a Cultist is now regarded as a normal thing these days. Young boys and Girls now belong to one particular Confraternity or the other and sometimes it could be really hard to tell if your child, neighbor or brother is one of them or if you are around a group of cultist planning to do you harm.

All Cultist groups have different Slangs for communicating with themselves. Special codes they could use to plan their devices in your front without you knowing it.

1. Jew/48
Meaning- Someone that is not a member of any Confraternity.
(My brother is a Jew)- in a sentence

2. In-Jew
Meaning- A member of a different Confraternity

3. Bella
Meaning- A female Member of Vikings Confraternity

4. Sticker
Meaning- For Vikings Cult, special code for Cutlass

5. Talasa
Meaning to- To Hit someone till he bleeds

6. H.I.T
Meaning- When the whole crew is going for an ambush

7. O.V.B
Meaning- To kill

8. S.M
Meaning- Personal Girlfriend, the one they can can ride for

9. Odin Ship
Meaning- When a cultists says this to another cultist then he's referring to the other guy to get him a condom, If you're a girl Flee from the scene!

10. L.T
Meaning- random chick

11. Wida You
Meaning- Use your head

12. Jetesin-
Meaning- To forget about something

13. Moronto Mornica
Meaning- Tomorrow Morning

14. Ruff sea
Meaning- Conflict/Crisis

15. Manover
Meaning- To steal

16. Manover RBS;
Meaning- Stolen Money

17. Throw Long rope
Meaning-To seek for more Knowledge.

18. Omila Squad
Meaning- Armed Robbers

19. Noron
Meaning- This is a special name for anyone that is not a member of any cultist but cultist members have eyes on him to be one of them. If anyone calls you a Noron then they want to Force you to become a cultist.

20. SK
Meaning- Weed

22. Jonze
Meaning- When Someone bleeps up

23. Drive
Meaning To tactically collect someone else's phone and possession

24. Cramp
Meaning- To catch someone

25; Parambu
Meaning- Police

26. Obembe business
Meaning- A cultist gathering where they share their monthly dues and allowance

27. Panama jack
Meaning- Big Shoe

28. Sink
Meaning- Forcefully refusing to give someone how belonging

29. Panama;
Meaning- Where everybody live freely

30. Iceland
A place that anyone that is not part of the Confraternity cannot enter, If you do you'll either be Beaten or Forced to join them.

31. B40:
Meaning- Brother

32. 411:
Meaning- What's up? What's going on

33. Treasure hunting Zone
Meaning- Any location that is sure for a cultist to get money either by begging for it or Forcefully collecting it.

34. Safari
Meaning-Clothes

35. Anchor;
Meaning- Give me

36. Janet
Meaning- Punishment

37. Orientation (OT)
Meaning- Knowledge about the blackAxe movement

38. Dodorima/ Dodos to you
Meaning- Praises given to a particular person based on something he did.

39. Kokoma
Meaning- Concoction drink for initiation of new members

40. Korofo (Krf)
Meaning-  the name of the lifeless god ayes/blackAxe worship.
“the cult of the underground” (Yoruba religion).Korofo is often referred to NBM-
“may Korofo squeeze the life out of them” / “Korofo on guard”

41. Jollification/ Jolly
Meaning- Gathering of members for parties and initiation.

42. Egede
Meaning- Originally used for the greetings with the clash of forearms

43. Uhuru
Meaning- Freedom

44. LP(Elpee)
Meaning- Jolly Song

45. Strongman
Meaning- Name given at initiation

God is the ultimate Protector of human life but with these little knowledge on Cultist Slangs and their Meanings we can prevent a lot of bad happenings.

Since we know how they talk and what it means we will also know who is who and when to leave a vicinity to avoid Harm or injury from these bad boys.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: EXPOSED; 45 Cultists Slangs And Their Meaning! Be At Alert In Grave Situation by dazzlingd(m): 8:40pm On Mar 04, 2020
BlackfireX:
Can someone tell me just one single benefit of cultism....??

When growing up, u are used to seeing action movies....want to be the bad guy, the fearless one, the guy who belongs forgetting that life is not a movie...
They believe they run things, get the girls and command fear....unfortunately that's far from reality...Theres no joy in cultisim other than tears, sorrow and blood

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Aerial View Of Tinubu's New Mansion In Ikoyi - Sahara Reporters (Photo) / 'President Buhari Wore Pam Slippers To Address The Nation Instead Of Shoes' / Gen. Gowon interviewed hours after surrender of Biafra; he blames Ojukwu for war

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.