Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,099 members, 7,814,862 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:13 PM

EXPOSED; 45 Cultists Slangs And Their Meaning! Be At Alert In Grave Situation - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EXPOSED; 45 Cultists Slangs And Their Meaning! Be At Alert In Grave Situation (145935 Views)

All Information Coming Has Been Good For PDP, Be At Alert – Davido To Voters / #endsars: Be At Alert, See What Will Happen In Two Days' Time / Biafran Civil War Slangs And Nicknames (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EXPOSED; 45 Cultists Slangs And Their Meaning! Be At Alert In Grave Situation by OluwasureGig: 9:00pm On Mar 04, 2020
Makavelli25:
I bet it with my gal's breast. OP na cultist
leave her innocent breast out of this bro

1 Like

Re: EXPOSED; 45 Cultists Slangs And Their Meaning! Be At Alert In Grave Situation by Krak(m): 9:05pm On Mar 04, 2020
Gozzzy:

Nwokem, I tell that to my cousin on a regular basis.... Being a cultist doesn't mean you don't acknowledge person wey pass you. Any rubbish, I'll beat the hell out of him, and still hand him over for real drilling, before locking him up with the police., Despite being a top cultist.

True.
Re: EXPOSED; 45 Cultists Slangs And Their Meaning! Be At Alert In Grave Situation by KennedyOkpara(m): 9:09pm On Mar 04, 2020
That drive part. That was how my was stolen from me.
Re: EXPOSED; 45 Cultists Slangs And Their Meaning! Be At Alert In Grave Situation by imiski(m): 9:26pm On Mar 04, 2020
ODB2:

Why would I cross paths with these fools
Guy mind what you say online, I have heard a sad story of someone that was traced from online; sometimes they can be that less busy.

2 Likes

Re: EXPOSED; 45 Cultists Slangs And Their Meaning! Be At Alert In Grave Situation by Nobody: 9:32pm On Mar 04, 2020
ogbuefi677:

Can you stand in front of even the smallest of them and call him "riff raff low life coward"? grin grin

Meanwhile, OP,na ayees and Vikings slangs full there grin I'm suspecting you.

Can a cultist stand before rival groups and not beg for his life to death? What's fascinating about the lives of some dumb riffraffs? Can all your riffraff cultists stand before ordinary illiterate killer herdsmen? All these inferiority complex guys joining bad gangs from peer pressure to make themselves feel like men and boost their inferiorities. But will melt if ever they see real gang and mafia operate before.
Have you ever witnessed where a cultist is butchered by rivals before? That's the day you see a coward who foolishly bit more than he can chew now on the ground begging for his life like every other coward.

I always wonder when every other sane person in life is labouring hard to be someone and enjoying good life. Young footballers chopping life, but some nonentitiees will be somewhere carrying rusty local gun about pursuing and killing one another for no sane reason. But I've somehow realised each person in life has different purpose and destiny. Some people are meant to enjoy, while some are meant to suffer. Some are just meant to be dumb, instruments unto foolishness. It's just their fate. Mysteries of life.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: EXPOSED; 45 Cultists Slangs And Their Meaning! Be At Alert In Grave Situation by thundafire: 9:55pm On Mar 04, 2020
At the end dey will die and be seen on Nairaland
Re: EXPOSED; 45 Cultists Slangs And Their Meaning! Be At Alert In Grave Situation by Hollysaint: 12:10am On Mar 05, 2020
Ok
Re: EXPOSED; 45 Cultists Slangs And Their Meaning! Be At Alert In Grave Situation by 9japride(m): 4:45am On Mar 05, 2020
I believe the OP should focus on more pressing issues facing the country. Especially about exposing killers herdsmen and currupt leaders. With this posts will you be given an award? When non members start using those words in public will you be there to protect them? Stop putting people's life at risk. Youths in Nigeria should do better by focusing on what will upgrade their lives positively
Re: EXPOSED; 45 Cultists Slangs And Their Meaning! Be At Alert In Grave Situation by femi4: 6:01am On Mar 05, 2020
ODB2:

Why would I cross paths with these fools
We will look for you....and we ll find you!

1 Like

Re: EXPOSED; 45 Cultists Slangs And Their Meaning! Be At Alert In Grave Situation by EagleNest(m): 6:18am On Mar 05, 2020
SpecialAdviser:
Thanks OP.

I will forever thank my late dad for guiding me never to belong to that nonsense. Remembering all the guys that lost their life as a result of it back then in school makes me shed tears. Some even got frustrated and never finished school.

Only a few made it through. They were only feared. They spent all their good time around women, drug and alcohol. Once you belong, your foolishness become activated to fight over the least of things. You become distracted, uncoordinated and violence insatiable. Today I have made progress in all aspect of life, to God be the glory. Mostly I thank my mother Mary for all her intercessions.

Stupidity is when someone believe that unless you join cultism you cannot succeed in life.

Blindness is when you believe that your success in life is because you joined cultism. You wouldn't have made it if you didn't join.

Hopelessness is when you refuse to accept Christ in your life.
On point!

1 Like

Re: EXPOSED; 45 Cultists Slangs And Their Meaning! Be At Alert In Grave Situation by val15: 7:30am On Mar 05, 2020
Ok
Re: EXPOSED; 45 Cultists Slangs And Their Meaning! Be At Alert In Grave Situation by ademasta(m): 7:59am On Mar 05, 2020
undecided
Re: EXPOSED; 45 Cultists Slangs And Their Meaning! Be At Alert In Grave Situation by hernandson(m): 8:25am On Mar 05, 2020
ogbuefi677:

Can you stand in front of even the smallest of them and call him "riff raff low life coward"? grin grin

youre suspected too bro
Re: EXPOSED; 45 Cultists Slangs And Their Meaning! Be At Alert In Grave Situation by chachanga: 9:15am On Mar 05, 2020
ogbuefi677:

The least of them? Why not speak for yourself because you're sounding way too scared.

Asides from them cowardly mobbing unarmed guys with deadly weapons OR jumping you as a lone individual with groups of 5-6 other guys, how else do these weak sons of h0rny bitches fight?

How many of them will face you, man to man, in unarmed combat? Being a frat dude don't automatically make you a 3rd Dan Jiu-jitsu Black Belt holder as well as stage 2 Krav-Maga self defence fighter... Your school curriculums are stupidly loaded with already outmoded courses in Nigeria so much that you don't even have time to engage other life enhancing extracurriculars. I particularly would've beaten any of them to death with my bare hands.

Get self defence training. Get fit. Put in the work. Move in packs. Get offensive. They'll let you be.

6 Likes

Re: EXPOSED; 45 Cultists Slangs And Their Meaning! Be At Alert In Grave Situation by PicLtd: 9:34am On Mar 05, 2020
ogbuefi677:

If he is alone I'll beat the shit out of him. I did it before at Ikenegbu in Owerri 2009, I beat the hell outta the riff raff trying to obtain me around there, he went to Mbonu ojike to call his crew, but I don't live in Owerri, I went to drop something for a friend enroute to Anambra.

Those guys are cowards. They'll beg for lives like sissies when cornered and alone.

2 Likes

Re: EXPOSED; 45 Cultists Slangs And Their Meaning! Be At Alert In Grave Situation by Lovelive: 10:30am On Mar 05, 2020
SpecialAdviser:
Thanks OP.

I will forever thank my late dad for guiding me never to belong to that nonsense. Remembering all the guys that lost their life as a result of it back then in school makes me shed tears. Some even got frustrated and never finished school.

Only a few made it through. They were only feared. They spent all their good time around women, drug and alcohol. Once you belong, your foolishness become activated to fight over the least of things. You become distracted, uncoordinated and violence insatiable. Today I have made progress in all aspect of life, to God be the glory. Mostly I thank my mother Mary for all her intercessions.

Stupidity is when someone believe that unless you join cultism you cannot succeed in life.

Blindness is when you believe that your success in life is because you joined cultism. You wouldn't have made it if you didn't join.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: EXPOSED; 45 Cultists Slangs And Their Meaning! Be At Alert In Grave Situation by mu2sa2: 10:34am On Mar 05, 2020
cRobo:
I won't say a word
But you have said 5 words!

1 Like

Re: EXPOSED; 45 Cultists Slangs And Their Meaning! Be At Alert In Grave Situation by DavidEsq(m): 11:18am On Mar 05, 2020
seankafor:
O boy cultism don dey fade now.. na Gee and money niggas dey find now..
Although say some niggas dey do am for fun ..

But na street urchins the carry that thing for head
Sorry bro, cultism is not fading at all. Look well at the entertainment industry, then read Revelation 13:16-17, which says:
It puts under compulsion all people—the small and the great, the rich and the poor, the free and the slaves—that these should be marked on their right hand or on their forehead, 17 and that nobody can buy or sell except a person having the mark, the name of the wild beast or the number of its name.
That beast rumored to be the coming Antichrist is unfortunately not what general Christianity claims it is. Rather, it represents the every factor of this age/world that makes life difficult for all men, such that without compromise of God's moral standards, many would not be able to survive or live life well.

1 Like

Re: EXPOSED; 45 Cultists Slangs And Their Meaning! Be At Alert In Grave Situation by aristocratic5(m): 11:20am On Mar 05, 2020
Say No to cultism
Re: EXPOSED; 45 Cultists Slangs And Their Meaning! Be At Alert In Grave Situation by SpecialAdviser(m): 12:46pm On Mar 05, 2020
[quote author=Lovelive post=87183216][/quote]

Thanks. lovely

1 Like

Re: EXPOSED; 45 Cultists Slangs And Their Meaning! Be At Alert In Grave Situation by Collins9156(m): 1:07pm On Mar 05, 2020
SpecialAdviser:
Thanks OP.

God bless you brother,,,

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EXPOSED; 45 Cultists Slangs And Their Meaning! Be At Alert In Grave Situation by Nobody: 11:02pm On Jun 01, 2020
25tolife:
Omo na svc and egede slangs full here oh.....
come and catch me again....you go see wetin u dae look 4 @kingazubuike
Re: EXPOSED; 45 Cultists Slangs And Their Meaning! Be At Alert In Grave Situation by pquaver(m): 12:04am On Jun 02, 2020
neonly:

Baba you Don kill me with laff.. With this you pics.. Tuale for you lol...
Re: EXPOSED; 45 Cultists Slangs And Their Meaning! Be At Alert In Grave Situation by hstar: 1:39pm On May 14, 2021
ok
Re: EXPOSED; 45 Cultists Slangs And Their Meaning! Be At Alert In Grave Situation by ETooLong: 2:53pm On Sep 21, 2023
[quote][/quote]

Dó (Benin / Edo language) - Is a greeting which means “Well done”
So, when you say Dodorima
Dodorima means Well Done to us

This type of greetings is now used by the Neo Black Move of Africa groups. Usually between two people with a clash of forearms

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

'President Buhari Wore Pam Slippers To Address The Nation Instead Of Shoes' / Gen. Gowon interviewed hours after surrender of Biafra; he blames Ojukwu for war / Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.