Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,633 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:18 PM

Mission Accomplished!!!!! Good Riddance TO ALL HATERS - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mission Accomplished!!!!! Good Riddance TO ALL HATERS (575 Views)

(ZIP DOWNLOAD) Juice WRLD Goodbye And Good Riddance / Stevin Babyking Dating 85-Year-Old White Woman, Blasts Haters (photos) / Lady Shows Off Her Money, Says “I Am Too Busy To Impress Haters And Fake People” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mission Accomplished!!!!! Good Riddance TO ALL HATERS by Nobody: 11:47am On Mar 04, 2020
Yeah... So like I said yesterday, I came back to clear the air. Mission accomplished.

Thanks to all who wished me well.
Thanks to all who bashed me.
thanks to all who gave their words of encouragement.

As for those hating.... Drop the bad energy.

Finally, Baby, I want you to know I still love you and will forever be grateful to God for the short time we spent.
Forgive and forget biko.

I LOVE YOU!!!! AND IM NOT ASHAMED TO ADMIT OR SAY IT ANYWHERE.
MISSING YOU BIG TIME MY LOVE MADE IN HEAVEN.

UCHE CHUKWU MEH.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mission Accomplished!!!!! Good Riddance TO ALL HATERS by cRobo: 11:49am On Mar 04, 2020
Relationship is a private affair not a social media affair

If you love someone don't come here and be telling people rather build that relationship in private

Well

I won't say a word

2 Likes

Re: Mission Accomplished!!!!! Good Riddance TO ALL HATERS by JAOS(m): 11:53am On Mar 04, 2020
this should help

Re: Mission Accomplished!!!!! Good Riddance TO ALL HATERS by XhosaNostra(f): 12:17pm On Mar 04, 2020
Poor guy grin You come across as a histrionic. Tell me Ashera, how does your BF feel about these excessive displays & your obvious lack of discretion about your relationship? I thought you said he's a private person in your other posts.

Anyway...

Current relationship status: Back in love tongue

1 Like

Re: Mission Accomplished!!!!! Good Riddance TO ALL HATERS by GodofwarKratus(m): 12:30pm On Mar 04, 2020
Been observing you lately, bae na symptoms for depression be this; sha take it easy life na jeje.

1 Like

Re: Mission Accomplished!!!!! Good Riddance TO ALL HATERS by ANGELMARVE(m): 12:33pm On Mar 04, 2020
I blame your village people.

By the order of the Peaky blinders.

1 Like

Re: Mission Accomplished!!!!! Good Riddance TO ALL HATERS by Offpoint: 12:33pm On Mar 04, 2020
Nairalanders desist from using the below picture as a memè, that's my kid brother.

We were doing silly stuffs , while I took his photos and he took mine and I accidentally uploaded it...

Stop using this pics please.

Re: Mission Accomplished!!!!! Good Riddance TO ALL HATERS by Nobody: 3:46pm On Mar 04, 2020
Offpoint:
Nairalanders desist from using the below picture as a memè, that's my kid brother.

We were doing silly stuffs , while I took his photos and he took mine and I accidentally uploaded it...

Stop using this pics please.
lol .. You still had to upload it..

Too late.. Already downloaded it.
Re: Mission Accomplished!!!!! Good Riddance TO ALL HATERS by 912(m): 3:51pm On Mar 04, 2020
Not everyone with mental issue is in the asylum
Smh.

This Ashirawealthy needs to get her head examined for real.

3 Likes

Re: Mission Accomplished!!!!! Good Riddance TO ALL HATERS by Nobody: 5:47pm On Mar 04, 2020
Yeah... So like I said yesterday, I came back to clear the air. Mission accomplished.

Thanks to all who wished me well.
Thanks to all who bashed me.
thanks to all who gave their words of encouragement.

As for those hating.... Drop the bad energy.

Finally, Baby, I want you to know I still love you and will forever be grateful to God for the short time we spent.
Forgive and forget biko.

I LOVE YOU!!!! AND IM NOT ASHAMED TO ADMIT OR SAY IT ANYWHERE.
MISSING YOU BIG TIME MY LOVE MADE IN HEAVEN.

UCHE CHUKWU MEH.

nairaland is getting interesting by the day cheesy
First it was casalinda,now it is ashirawealthy

Who will be the next lady to entertain us after this die down?
I used to wonder how we will cope when jesusjnr leaves NL since at that time he was our only source of entertainment then,but I now I realize he is just a learner in entertainment.

(1) (Reply)

Mutiyat - Chronicles Of Nude For New Smartphone / Corona Virus Lock Down: Sex Starved Nigerian Lady Cries Out For Help (+18 Video) / My Girlfriend Dumped Me Because She Found Out I Smoke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.