Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,938 members, 7,835,126 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:16 AM

Obaseki Camp Jubilates As Court Suspends Oshiomhole As APC Chairman - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obaseki Camp Jubilates As Court Suspends Oshiomhole As APC Chairman (2365 Views)

Court Suspends Oshiomhole As APC Chairman / Throwback Photo Of Adams Oshiomhole As A Boy / PDP Refers Adams Oshiomhole As Factional APC Chairman At Jonathan's Book Launch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obaseki Camp Jubilates As Court Suspends Oshiomhole As APC Chairman by lackren(m): 1:40pm On Mar 04, 2020
The Federal High Court sitting in Abuja on Wednesday, March 4, has suspended the National Chairman of the All Progressives Congress (APC), Adams Oshiomhole.

Justice Danlami Senchi, ordered Oshiomhole to step down pending the determination of the substantive suit seeking his perpetual removal as the APC chairman.

Meanwhile, there is a mild jubilation in the camp of Edo State governor, Godwin Obaseki after they heard an Abuja High Court suspended Oshiomhole as National Chairman of the party.

Recall that, the Newsflash247 had earlier reported that the political crisis rocking the APC in Edo State on took a new twist as Governor Godwin Obaseki called for the arrest of the National Chairman of the party, Comrade Adams Oshiomhole.READ FULL STORY HERE
Re: Obaseki Camp Jubilates As Court Suspends Oshiomhole As APC Chairman by Iyiataata92: 1:48pm On Mar 04, 2020
Mild jubilations or Wild jubilations?

BTW, thats politics for you. Supporters will celebrate while the politicians stategise. Obaseki is one up now. Lets wait for Osho

1 Like

Re: Obaseki Camp Jubilates As Court Suspends Oshiomhole As APC Chairman by Citytrend: 1:50pm On Mar 04, 2020
Drama political party
Re: Obaseki Camp Jubilates As Court Suspends Oshiomhole As APC Chairman by Enwhen(m): 1:58pm On Mar 04, 2020
THE BATTLE LINE HAS BEEN DRAWN... implications:

NO CANDIDATES FOR APC IN

Edo State.

Ondo State.

Anambra State.

Congrats to the PDP!!!!! in advance
Re: Obaseki Camp Jubilates As Court Suspends Oshiomhole As APC Chairman by famology(m): 2:02pm On Mar 04, 2020
Enwhen:
THE BATTLE LINE HAS BEEN DRAWN... implications:

NO CANDIDATES FOR APC IN

Edo State.

Ondo State.

Anambra State.

Congrats to the PDP!!!!! in advance

Lol... na u bad pass. Dem never even conduct primaries my guy. Haha......
Re: Obaseki Camp Jubilates As Court Suspends Oshiomhole As APC Chairman by Enwhen(m): 2:11pm On Mar 04, 2020
famology:

Lol... na u bad pass. Dem never even conduct primaries my guy. Haha......

I can see ahead...the cabals will bring in acting Chairman of APC, but Oshobaba will fight back, as such whoever conducted the primaries of the APC maybe decleared ilegal and the candidates disqualified.... The PDP was very smart in the case btw Ahmed Markafi vs Ahmadu Sherrif on who is the PDP national chairman....but for the APC in Rivers and Zamfara , there were too dull to settle their differences, as such, their candidates was disqualified because as at the time of the party's primary , they were counter court orders on who is the rightful chaiman... Same thing will happen again btw Oshobaba(Tinubu) vs Obaseki(Cabals).... Pray for Baba Tinubu , I pray they don't kill him... Maybe jail him... The Cabals and some big names in the southwest, north, east, and some govs are cooking it...WATCH OUT !!!

2 Likes

Re: Obaseki Camp Jubilates As Court Suspends Oshiomhole As APC Chairman by famology(m): 2:21pm On Mar 04, 2020
Enwhen:

I can see ahead...the cabals will bring in acting Chairman of APC, but Oshobaba will fight back, as such whoever conducted the primaries of the APC maybe decleared ilegal and the candidates disqualified.... The PDP was very smart in the case btw Ahmed Markafi vs Ahmadu Sherrif on who is the PDP national chairman....but for the APC in Rivers and Zamfara , there were too dull to settle their differences, as such, their candidates was disqualified because as at the time of the party's primary , they were counter court orders on who is the rightful chaiman... Same thing will happen again btw Oshobaba(Tinubu) vs Obaseki(Cabals).... Pray for Baba Tinubu , I pray they don't kill him... Maybe jail him... The Cabals and some big names in the southwest, north, east, and some govs are cooking it...WATCH OUT !!!

My guy Nigeria's institutions have been bastardized by politicians. They use institutions to get what they want even the supreme court has been colonized. Na to gbaga ooo.... naija don cast.
Re: Obaseki Camp Jubilates As Court Suspends Oshiomhole As APC Chairman by ORIENTATION101: 2:26pm On Mar 04, 2020
Enwhen:

jubilating on interlocutory injuction grin
You can't blame oshomole for what happened in zamfara and rivers. ameachi and Abe ,kyari and marafa re responsible for the apc loss in their states

Same thing happened to pdp in ogun state,to the extent that court barred ogun pdp from participating in the presidential primary of pdp in port-harcourt.
Re: Obaseki Camp Jubilates As Court Suspends Oshiomhole As APC Chairman by Enwhen(m): 3:16pm On Mar 04, 2020
ORIENTATION101:
jubilating on interlocutory injuction grin
You can't blame oshomole for what happened in zamfara and rivers. ameachi and Abe ,kyari and marafa re responsible for the apc loss in their states

Same thing happened to pdp in ogun state,to the extent that court barred ogun pdp from participating in the presidential primary of pdp in port-harcourt.

The case of Ogun is far far different , they are opposition, infact a weaker one... But for Rivers and mostly Zamfara that has no opposition, Oshobaba needs to be blame , he is not consistence, He promise to give all APC Senators relection tickets, but fails to do so in some states, mostly that of Kaduna , Shehu Sanni, who he gave ticket and Gov El-Rufai said No and El-Rufai's order stand, the mode of election primary was bias, some direct and some indirect according to the one that suits his choice, that's bad, its the main reason for Oshobabas failure...Oshobaba wants to rule like he is still in NLC and that everybody must see him as Demi god, it will not work, Nigerian politicians are selfish, as such the only way they will respect a national leader is when he is fair and straight forward to all, for instance look at what happened in PDP Pres. Primaries, it surprised me, because I never believe they would survived it looking at their past ... But the coordinator, Gov Okowa, was fair and straight forward, and the results was good...Oshobaba , should
talk less and learn more, and behave like an elderly and not like a rascal youth...
Re: Obaseki Camp Jubilates As Court Suspends Oshiomhole As APC Chairman by Enwhen(m): 3:18pm On Mar 04, 2020
famology:

My guy Nigeria's institutions have been bastardized by politicians. They use institutions to get what they want even the supreme court has been colonized. Na to gbaga ooo.... naija don cast.

Walahi Naija cast die , pieces...if u get the money , no waste time , cut out o... Nigeria will soon explode if the politicians continues this way

1 Like

Re: Obaseki Camp Jubilates As Court Suspends Oshiomhole As APC Chairman by Runaway: 3:44pm On Mar 04, 2020
They should because that short is terrible....
Re: Obaseki Camp Jubilates As Court Suspends Oshiomhole As APC Chairman by famology(m): 4:02pm On Mar 04, 2020
Enwhen:

Walahi Naija cast die , pieces...if u get the money , no waste time , cut out o... Nigeria will soon explode if the politicians continues this way

I dey tell you my guy.
Re: Obaseki Camp Jubilates As Court Suspends Oshiomhole As APC Chairman by Randy100: 4:06pm On Mar 04, 2020
It is too early to start celebrating.
Re: Obaseki Camp Jubilates As Court Suspends Oshiomhole As APC Chairman by LibertyRep: 4:20pm On Mar 04, 2020
Another court will soon vacate the order. No be naija again?
Re: Obaseki Camp Jubilates As Court Suspends Oshiomhole As APC Chairman by chinjo(m): 4:25pm On Mar 04, 2020
OSHIOMHOLE and KABAKA go hear am from wake and see governor. The next thing coming is to demolish Oshiomhole house. That house must be sitting on government land. Secondly, his mansion at Iyamho should be demolished because it was belt with public funds.
Re: Obaseki Camp Jubilates As Court Suspends Oshiomhole As APC Chairman by ORIENTATION101: 4:26pm On Mar 04, 2020
Enwhen:

The case of Ogun is far far different , they are opposition, infact a weaker one... But for Rivers and mostly Zamfara that has no opposition, Oshobaba needs to be blame , he is not consistence, He promise to give all APC Senators relection tickets, but fails to do so in some states, mostly that of Kaduna , Shehu Sanni, who he gave ticket and Gov El-Rufai said No and El-Rufai's order stand, the mode of election primary was bias, some direct and some indirect according to the one that suits his choice, that's bad, its the main reason for Oshobabas failure...Oshobaba wants to rule like he is still in NLC and that everybody must see him as Demi god, it will not work, Nigerian politicians are selfish, as such the only way they will respect a national leader is when he is fair and straight forward to all, for instance look at what happened in PDP Pres. Primaries, it surprised me, because I never believe they would survived it looking at their past ... But the coordinator, Gov Okowa, was fair and straight forward, and the results was good...Oshobaba , should
talk less and learn more, and behave like an elderly and not like a rascal youth...
yen yen yen ,were re not discussing about senators here, presidential primary balabla .the issue is about how apc lost zamfara ,and rivers.

How is ogun different.let me say ogun state was even worse cause , secondus nwc was backing adebutu, while ogun state chapter was backing kashamu eventually kashamu won pdp and secondus in court.
Re: Obaseki Camp Jubilates As Court Suspends Oshiomhole As APC Chairman by Enwhen(m): 5:18pm On Mar 04, 2020
ORIENTATION101:
yen yen yen ,were re not discussing about senators here, presidential primary balabla .the issue is about how apc lost zamfara ,and rivers.

How is ogun different.let me say ogun state was even worse cause , secondus nwc was backing adebutu, while ogun state chapter was backing kashamu eventually kashamu won pdp and secondus in court.

Do u think even if Sen. Buruji Kashamu and Adebutu worked on a ticket they can be able to defeat APC as a united party ?, even when they were one with Gboyega Isiaka as candidate Sen Amosun APC, dazed them...reason with ur Brain pls...we are talking about ruling party ... APC was ruling strong in Zamfara, Bauchi, Adamawa, Benue , Oyo, and I'm(thank God for SC here) before Oshobaba brought his wayo style of rule... To frank Oshobaba is not a fit for a chairman....he has the spirit of a comrade...
Re: Obaseki Camp Jubilates As Court Suspends Oshiomhole As APC Chairman by ORIENTATION101: 5:35pm On Mar 04, 2020
Enwhen:

Do u think even if Sen. Buruji Kashamu and Adebutu worked on a ticket they can be able to defeat APC as a united party ?, even when they were one with Gboyega Isiaka as candidate Sen Amosun APC, dazed them...reason with ur Brain pls...we are talking about ruling party ... APC was ruling strong in Zamfara, Bauchi, Adamawa, Benue , Oyo, and I'm(thank God for SC here) before Oshobaba brought his wayo style of rule... To frank Oshobaba is not a fit for a chairman....he has the spirit of a comrade...
same gibberish talk , ogun state was for pdp to loose after amosun divided the party, if pdp had no problems Kashamu and gbenga Daniel atiku campaign manager would not have worked for dapo abiodun in order to spite amosun. Apc was already in tatters in ogun, dapo abiodun was lucky to beat akinlade thanks to his ijebu brothers in pdp that sabotaged t
Pdp
U can lie for Africa sha shocked pdp was already incumbent in Benue before 2019 elections. Apc was punised in Bauchi ,Adamawa, and Oyo because of their governors check the federal lawmakers in these states apc has the majority.
Apc had 2 senators and 7reps in Oyo
Apc had 3 senators and majority of reps in Bauchi
It is only in admawa pdp had more lawmakers.
These 3 states will go back to apc in 2023 cos the governors havent surpassed their predecessors.
Re: Obaseki Camp Jubilates As Court Suspends Oshiomhole As APC Chairman by Enwhen(m): 5:52pm On Mar 04, 2020
ORIENTATION101:
same gibberish talk , ogun state was for pdp to loose after amosun divided the party, if pdp had no problems Kashamu and gbenga Daniel atiku campaign manager would not have worked for dapo abiodun in order to spite amosun. Apc was already in tatters in ogun, dapo abiodun was lucky to beat akinlade thanks to his ijebu brothers in pdp that sabotaged t
Pdp
U can lie for Africa sha shocked pdp was already incumbent in Benue before 2019 elections. Apc was punised in Bauchi ,Adamawa, and Oyo because of their governors check the federal lawmakers in these states apc has the majority.
Apc had 2 senators and 7reps in Oyo
Apc had 3 senators and majority of reps in Bauchi
It is only in admawa pdp had more lawmakers.
These 3 states will go back to apc in 2023 cos the governors havent surpassed their predecessors.

PDP in Ogun died in 2011, when Gbenga Daniel had issues with OBJ on PDP candidate...it has gotten worst since then...there was never opportunity for PDP I. Ogun despite the crisis in APC 2019, Gboyega Isiaka left....Oyo, Oshobaba backed Ajimobi stooges against the people's choice and they lose...Bauchi, they delivered for baba Buhari, and won all the Senatorial seat, but ganged against Oshobaba backed Gov Mohammed who sees himself as god, and the people kicked him out....u just started politics
Re: Obaseki Camp Jubilates As Court Suspends Oshiomhole As APC Chairman by ORIENTATION101: 6:06pm On Mar 04, 2020
Enwhen:

PDP in Ogun died in 2011, when Gbenga Daniel had issues with OBJ on PDP candidate...it has gotten worst since then...there was never opportunity for PDP I. Ogun despite the crisis in APC 2019, Gboyega Isiaka left....Oyo, Oshobaba backed Ajimobi stooges against the people's choice and they lose...Bauchi, they delivered for baba Buhari, and won all the Senatorial seat, but ganged against Oshobaba backed Gov Mohammed who sees himself as god, and the people kicked him out....u just started politics
pdp had would have won ogun in 2019 if they closed ranks before election,Ogun east is predominantly pdp, ogun central belongs to apm, ogun west battle ground despite gni presence.if dapo had not won ogun east massively with the help of kashamu and Daniel, apm would have won the election.
In Oyo ,Adamawa ,and Bauchi even if Apc present angel Gabriel the people have already made up their mind to vote pdp
Re: Obaseki Camp Jubilates As Court Suspends Oshiomhole As APC Chairman by Magicians: 6:25pm On Mar 04, 2020
I am astonished as to how you can lie shamelessly, repeatedly n continously about the same Ogun I am presently in. I am tired of you sick PDP rnorons talking thrash out of sentiments bigotry n excessive foolishness.

Enwhen:

Re: Obaseki Camp Jubilates As Court Suspends Oshiomhole As APC Chairman by Enwhen(m): 6:30pm On Mar 04, 2020
Magicians:
I am astonished as to how you can lie shamelessly, repeatedly n continously about the same Ogun I am presently in. I am tired of you sick PDP rnorons talking thrash out of sentiments bigotry n excessive foolishness.

Oya ogbeni, talk your own, if u think I am wrong, why are u bitter as if your life depends on it ??.. I have just said what happened in Ogun btw 2011 to 2019... I can still go further to the days of Osoba of AD and why he lost his seat to Gbenga Daniel....I don't need to insult u, because u have already insulted yourself.
Re: Obaseki Camp Jubilates As Court Suspends Oshiomhole As APC Chairman by shosky1794: 6:36pm On Mar 04, 2020
ORIENTATION101:
pdp had would have won ogun in 2019 if they closed ranks before election,Ogun east is predominantly pdp, ogun central belongs to apm, ogun west battle ground despite gni presence.if dapo had not won ogun east massively with the help of kashamu and Daniel, apm would have won the election.
In Oyo ,Adamawa ,and Bauchi even if Apc present angel Gabriel the people have already made up their mind to vote pdp

The guy you are arguing with doesn't know a jack about Ogun or South West politics. He just hates Oshiomhole. Can he name the people's choice in Oyo he talked about. Also, if PDP had been one, there was no way Abiodun would have won the Governorship election in Ogun state. He didn't even stand any chance against a united Adebutu, Buruji and Daniel.
Re: Obaseki Camp Jubilates As Court Suspends Oshiomhole As APC Chairman by shosky1794: 6:39pm On Mar 04, 2020
Magicians:

There is no need arguing with someone who doesn't know a thing about Ogun state politics. You will be wasting your time.

(1) (Reply)

Quote Me; Bandits, Who Killed 70 People In Sokoto, Are Fulani –sabon Birni Ex-lg / Why Ondo Election Is Not Edo / How Much Is Sachet Tomato In Your Area?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.