Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,496 members, 7,826,868 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 09:59 PM

Yahaya Sharif-Aminu: Protest In Kano Over "Blasphemy Against Prophet Muhammad" - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yahaya Sharif-Aminu: Protest In Kano Over "Blasphemy Against Prophet Muhammad" (76315 Views)

Female Student Burnt Alive Over Blasphemy In Sokoto / Yahaya Sharif-Aminu Death Sentence: Falana Drags FG, Kano To African Commission / Ganduje To Sign Yahaya Sharif-Aminu Death Warrant Over Blasphemy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yahaya Sharif-Aminu: Protest In Kano Over "Blasphemy Against Prophet Muhammad" by Rocktation(f): 4:45pm On Mar 04, 2020
Someone speaks against God ( not even the Creator in this case) and you call for his head. Are we in the fifteen hundreds?
Re: Yahaya Sharif-Aminu: Protest In Kano Over "Blasphemy Against Prophet Muhammad" by Nobody: 4:46pm On Mar 04, 2020
tsephanyah:
Allahu Akbar

“And We will surely test you with something of fear and hunger and a loss of wealth and lives and fruits, but give good tidings to the patient, who, when disaster strikes them, say, ‘Indeed we belong to Allah, and indeed to Him we will return.’ Those are the ones upon whom are blessings from their Lord and mercy. And it is those who are the [rightly] guided.” (Q. 2:155-157).

Here again, we see the theme of patience come up. This set of verses highlights this life is only a temporary realm, and it is supposed to contain difficulty. The true, everlasting peace is with God in the afterlife for those who spent their lives following His commands. This verse becomes especially relevant at the time of a person’s death. When hearing of someone’s passing, a Muslim responds with quoting the above verse by saying, “Indeed we belong to Allah, and indeed to Him we will return.”

O You who believe! Enter absolutely into peace (Islam). Do not follow in the footsteps of satan. He is an outright enemy to you.” (Holy Quran: 2, 208
“You cannot guide those you would like to but God guides those He wills. He has best knowledge of the guided.” (Holy Quran 28: 56)

Big fool.

2 Likes

Re: Yahaya Sharif-Aminu: Protest In Kano Over "Blasphemy Against Prophet Muhammad" by ashawopikin(m): 4:47pm On Mar 04, 2020
Na dem dem
Re: Yahaya Sharif-Aminu: Protest In Kano Over "Blasphemy Against Prophet Muhammad" by Igbodicool(m): 4:47pm On Mar 04, 2020
Useless prophet that cannot fight for himself. They should come and protest in my house, jobless people!

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Sharif-Aminu: Protest In Kano Over "Blasphemy Against Prophet Muhammad" by Nobody: 4:47pm On Mar 04, 2020
GamalNasser:
They have burnt down the singers family house , they have arrested his parents , they have chased his entire family from Kano so what more do they want ?
In a country where freedom of speech is allow not freedom after speech

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Sharif-Aminu: Protest In Kano Over "Blasphemy Against Prophet Muhammad" by xynerise: 4:48pm On Mar 04, 2020
That tells you the kind of religion Islam is. They fight for their god and enjoying seeing blood. I believe they want to kill the man before they can be satisfied.

Demons

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Sharif-Aminu: Protest In Kano Over "Blasphemy Against Prophet Muhammad" by don4real18(m): 4:50pm On Mar 04, 2020
Nonsense sad
Re: Yahaya Sharif-Aminu: Protest In Kano Over "Blasphemy Against Prophet Muhammad" by delawal: 4:51pm On Mar 04, 2020
protests for a god dt cant fight for himself
Re: Yahaya Sharif-Aminu: Protest In Kano Over "Blasphemy Against Prophet Muhammad" by laladre: 4:51pm On Mar 04, 2020
beardedboy:
Firstly, it's wrong to insult other people's religion especially if it is a religion that is constitutionally accommodated. So that man should be apprehended for his sacrilege.

Secondly, those uttering insults above should be banned for their religiois intolerance. If we check now, they're from "religion of love". Religion of love indeed when they're the ones that go about insulting otger people's religion. But if their "lord, saviour and messiah" is called gay now they'll be kicking (bucket).

Finally, I urge the northerners to be calm and law-abiding. However they shouldn't desist in creating awareness till the culprit is punished.

You're a BIG FOOL, am not against any religion, believe in whatever you believe in but the sincere truth is Religion is one of our major problem in this Country, we're just too soaked in this religion that we forget ourselves, I pray God will and should open our eyes.

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Sharif-Aminu: Protest In Kano Over "Blasphemy Against Prophet Muhammad" by justli: 4:53pm On Mar 04, 2020
GamalNasser:
They have burnt down the singers family house , they have arrested his parents , they have chased his entire family from Kano so what more do they want ?

They want his head. Don't forget several Hadith reveals Mohammed killing and torturing poets who made fun of him. Here, is an example of faithfuls following in the footsteps of their Lord, Mohammed.

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Sharif-Aminu: Protest In Kano Over "Blasphemy Against Prophet Muhammad" by ngkman: 4:53pm On Mar 04, 2020
beardedboy:
Firstly, it's wrong to insult other people's religion especially if it is a religion that is constitutionally accommodated. So that man should be apprehended for his sacrilege.

Secondly, those uttering insults above should be banned for their religiois intolerance. If we check now, they're from "religion of love". Religion of love indeed when they're the ones that go about insulting otger people's religion. But if their "lord, saviour and messiah" is called gay now they'll be kicking (bucket).

Finally, I urge the northerners to be calm and law-abiding. However they shouldn't desist in creating awareness till the culprit is punished.
This one no kuku get head. As ' our Lord' was called gay, who fought or burnt or killed anyone for it? I know truly if they had called your prophet 'gay', heads would have rolled, lives would have been lost, just like you and your people did during that incident with the Danish cartoonist.
Re: Yahaya Sharif-Aminu: Protest In Kano Over "Blasphemy Against Prophet Muhammad" by Bar1941(m): 4:53pm On Mar 04, 2020
eedimo:
Which way Naija

If I blasphem your prophet ...how does that hurt you?
Can't your god fight for his prophet?

Religion is killing this Country slowly.
Religious intolerance only in a shithole.

Check out the meaning of religion intolerance next time before writing, religion tolerance is about allowing others to practice their religion peacefully not about others using derogatory words against your religion or vice versa.
Re: Yahaya Sharif-Aminu: Protest In Kano Over "Blasphemy Against Prophet Muhammad" by Meteng: 4:53pm On Mar 04, 2020
GamalNasser:
You don't know these people, it they don't see blood eh....

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Sharif-Aminu: Protest In Kano Over "Blasphemy Against Prophet Muhammad" by kindredspirit(m): 4:54pm On Mar 04, 2020
beardedboy:

Finally, I urge the northerners to be calm and law-abiding. However they shouldn't desist in creating awareness till the culprit is punished killed ( you mean ? ) .
Re: Yahaya Sharif-Aminu: Protest In Kano Over "Blasphemy Against Prophet Muhammad" by jericco1(m): 4:55pm On Mar 04, 2020
Only if they channel this energy into making the leaders take them seriously nobody will give a damn about this. But religion has killed Africa

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Sharif-Aminu: Protest In Kano Over "Blasphemy Against Prophet Muhammad" by princefunmmy(m): 4:57pm On Mar 04, 2020
beardedboy:

Are you for real? you need a life
Re: Yahaya Sharif-Aminu: Protest In Kano Over "Blasphemy Against Prophet Muhammad" by timmyshot(m): 4:57pm On Mar 04, 2020
beardedboy:

bro, you are free to call whoever it is you mean a gay, we would not report you or protest, are you guys that dumb?
Re: Yahaya Sharif-Aminu: Protest In Kano Over "Blasphemy Against Prophet Muhammad" by deepwater(f): 4:57pm On Mar 04, 2020
GamalNasser:

blood

they will drink there own blood
Re: Yahaya Sharif-Aminu: Protest In Kano Over "Blasphemy Against Prophet Muhammad" by ayberry: 5:00pm On Mar 04, 2020
Make em de form local champion... dia brothers de India lol
Re: Yahaya Sharif-Aminu: Protest In Kano Over "Blasphemy Against Prophet Muhammad" by voskia: 5:00pm On Mar 04, 2020
exnovio:
The world would hv been a better place without Islam.
gaskia..dis people are a great menace to our present world walai

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Sharif-Aminu: Protest In Kano Over "Blasphemy Against Prophet Muhammad" by Nickymezor(f): 5:00pm On Mar 04, 2020
Later they will say Islam is a religion of peace.... It reeks of pure VIOLENCE... Why can't he fight for him for himself?

2 Likes

Re: Yahaya Sharif-Aminu: Protest In Kano Over "Blasphemy Against Prophet Muhammad" by santuspearl: 5:02pm On Mar 04, 2020
Foolish people, they can't protest the killings that happened in their state, instead they are protesting about irrelevant things. Useless and jobless set of people.

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Sharif-Aminu: Protest In Kano Over "Blasphemy Against Prophet Muhammad" by Agboriotejoye(m): 5:02pm On Mar 04, 2020
beardedboy:

Beardedmeat abi na boy, what exactly do you mean by constitutionally accommodated? Do you mean because sharia is recognized in our constitution makes it a national religion above ridicule like we have in the middle east? Be guided oh
Re: Yahaya Sharif-Aminu: Protest In Kano Over "Blasphemy Against Prophet Muhammad" by Tunagee(m): 5:03pm On Mar 04, 2020
ODB2:

Scores of youth stormed the Kano Hisbah office on Wednesday over an alleged blasphemy song against the Holy Prophet Muhammad.

The protesters holding placards alleged that the government and the security agents in the state are reluctant to act over the matter.

The convener of the protest, Idris Ibrahim (known as Baba Idris), said they came to notify the government to do the needful; otherwise, they will take the law into their hands.

Mr Ibrahim said similar incidents had happened in the state in the past that were not attended to by the authorities.

Earlier, one Yahaya Sharif-Aminu composed a song containing alleged derogatory comments attributed to the Prophet Muhammad. This prompted violence against the family members of the musician who fled the area last week.

Last Friday, the family house of the singer located at Sharifai quarters in Kano Municipal Local Government Area was set ablaze by irate youth who protested the song.

The singer is said to be a member of the Islamic Tijjaniya sect and a member of Faidha group. He is yet to speak on the matter.

While addressing the protesters, the Kano Hisbah Commander, Harun Ibn-Sina, said officials in the state are on top of the situation and the parents of the musician have been arrested and are currently under police custody.

Also addressing the protesters was the representative of the state police commissioner, Habu Sani, who told the protesters that the police are making efforts to arrest the fleeing singer.

The representative of the police chief who identified himself as Hamza urged the protesters to be law-abiding citizens by allowing the security agents to do the needful. He assured the gathering that the musician would not go unpunished.

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/380230-breaking-protest-in-kano-over-alleged-blasphemy-against-prophet-muhammad.html

Abeg, next story jare!!!I no get time for this kind people.
Re: Yahaya Sharif-Aminu: Protest In Kano Over "Blasphemy Against Prophet Muhammad" by escohido123: 5:03pm On Mar 04, 2020
Cant ur god fight for himself?
Must u fight for him?
Na question I ask o.
Re: Yahaya Sharif-Aminu: Protest In Kano Over "Blasphemy Against Prophet Muhammad" by experience003(m): 5:08pm On Mar 04, 2020
ISLAMABAD sad grin grin grin
Re: Yahaya Sharif-Aminu: Protest In Kano Over "Blasphemy Against Prophet Muhammad" by Oyiboman69: 5:09pm On Mar 04, 2020
chrisxxx:
I thought I would be asked to confess my Islamism before I would be allowed to make comments. If Islam is not reformed as soon as possible it will consume its followers.
U are right

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Sharif-Aminu: Protest In Kano Over "Blasphemy Against Prophet Muhammad" by Snipper007: 5:11pm On Mar 04, 2020
Igbodicool:
Useless prophet that cannot fight for himself.
They should come and protest in my house, jobless people!

Very anyhow prophet of doom.....
All I see is another bokoharam coming up
Re: Yahaya Sharif-Aminu: Protest In Kano Over "Blasphemy Against Prophet Muhammad" by BabbanBura(m): 5:13pm On Mar 04, 2020
Zoie:
These mad people have come again.

Choi, see lips, see nose, see eyes!!!
Re: Yahaya Sharif-Aminu: Protest In Kano Over "Blasphemy Against Prophet Muhammad" by ehissi(m): 5:14pm On Mar 04, 2020
They came to confess to burning his family house, and chasing away his family. And the authorities, both state and local hisbah were pleading with them.

Religion of peace indeed....

I have heard and witnessed cases of people making derogatory comments against Christians, consistently.

In fact on several occasions and even recently, a flick on Netflix portraying Jesus Christ as gay junkie and his earthly mother as practically a harlot was aired.

No lives were lost, no properties damaged. Online and in several quarters offline, there were instances of concerns and protests raised by some Christians and Christian leaders across the world on the matter, but all were devoid of violence.

But Muslims swear even by their most sacred law to practice a religion of peace but every persistently violent conflict in this world is traced to them.

Allah was not even blasphemed against, it was the prophet who is allegedly but a mere mortal, that has allegedly journeyed into the great beyond in peace and they have lost all sense of decorum, attacking an entire family - who may be innocent - for the sins of one member of that family.

What will happen to the family of he had done such to Allah himself, maybe they would have killed the police chief for pleading for calm.

The baffling thing in all this, is that muslims who are born and raised in Islam don't see anything wrong with this, but as one who has read portion of the Quran and some Spiritual books, all I see are blood thirsty fellows who in their zeal, violate the mantra of peace as championed by the very same prophet, whose honour they claim to preserve.......

May God open their eyes to the truth of the after-life and what it takes to journey into it in God.........

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yahaya Sharif-Aminu: Protest In Kano Over "Blasphemy Against Prophet Muhammad" by Nukualofa: 5:15pm On Mar 04, 2020
Ishilove:
Tell me this is a joke... undecided
Reminds you of that Hauza mob that wanted to attack you because they felt u were at fault for their Okada colleague accident. That's how they behave
Re: Yahaya Sharif-Aminu: Protest In Kano Over "Blasphemy Against Prophet Muhammad" by Babalegba(m): 5:15pm On Mar 04, 2020
beardedboy:

I just laugh when you say you want seperation. Who's holding you. If you're true to your words, your senators and politicians would have tsken steps but you're empty chest beaters.

Also, there's nothing special about you people, the best things in this country were build with cocoa from the west and groundnut from the north. This oil is nothing but a curse!
We do want separation and I'm from Southwest. We want separation because we want to move forward economically, intellectually and infrastructure wise. The north has been holding us back for years with their phoney religiousity and social problems. Don't worry, the south is gradually realizing that the north is a lost cause. I was a one Nigeria man until six months ago when irealized that Nigeria is never going forward while the north is a constituent. When most southerner's realize this then breakup is inevitable.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (17) (Reply)

Twitter: We Are Working To Restore Access To Nigerians (Pix) / Omonigbalebo Orogono: 118-Year-Old Woman Appointed As Special Adviser In Bayelsa / Aisha Buhari: Fatima, Mamman Daura’s Daughter Laughed, Mocked Me, Blocked Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.