Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:49 AM

Yahaya Sharif-Aminu: Protest In Kano Over "Blasphemy Against Prophet Muhammad" - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yahaya Sharif-Aminu: Protest In Kano Over "Blasphemy Against Prophet Muhammad" (76271 Views)

Female Student Burnt Alive Over Blasphemy In Sokoto / Yahaya Sharif-Aminu Death Sentence: Falana Drags FG, Kano To African Commission / Ganduje To Sign Yahaya Sharif-Aminu Death Warrant Over Blasphemy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yahaya Sharif-Aminu: Protest In Kano Over "Blasphemy Against Prophet Muhammad" by Mitjyland(m): 4:08pm On Mar 04, 2020
I stay in the North and I don't know why Mus*lims all over the world are potential terrorists. I was amazed when i heard my Boss in the office who happens to be a Muslim saying that Buhari is not doing well, but since he is a better Mus*lim than Atiku people should just be patient with him. Since that day i lost respect for my Boss.

No matter how educated (even if he is a professor) a Northern Mus*lim is, he still has 100% tendency to be violent as far religion is involved. May God save us from the hands of this people.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yahaya Sharif-Aminu: Protest In Kano Over "Blasphemy Against Prophet Muhammad" by beardedboy(m): 4:09pm On Mar 04, 2020
bigpicture001:

Now the religious insults has began...you see ur true color...its I. Islam a course to hate.tank God I left that hateful sect.....

Its doesn't matter to me what u say..cuz xtianity is about spirituality...sowhate er u say I. The physical is to ur self....

I repeat grow up else u willend like ur fellow Abdul mutallab....

Lol, you're so used to insulting other people's religion that you didn't even notice that you started the insult.

So who's the bloody bigot here? Obviously you!!!
Re: Yahaya Sharif-Aminu: Protest In Kano Over "Blasphemy Against Prophet Muhammad" by awoo47: 4:09pm On Mar 04, 2020
beardedboy:
Firstly, it's wrong to insult other people's religion especially if it is a religion that is constitutionally accommodated. So that man should be apprehended for his sacrilege.

Secondly, those uttering insults above should be banned for their religiois intolerance. If we check now, they're from "religion of love". Religion of love indeed when they're the ones that go about insulting otger people's religion. But if their "lord, saviour and messiah" is called gay now they'll be kicking (bucket).

Finally, I urge the northerners to be calm and law-abiding. However they shouldn't desist in creating awareness till the culprit is punished.
punished for what?
Christains may get angry if same is done, but i don't think you will see ppl protesting and burning everywhere cos of someone blasphemy
Let God fight his battles, who are you to interfere? except you know your god is powerless

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Sharif-Aminu: Protest In Kano Over "Blasphemy Against Prophet Muhammad" by MiseryIndex(m): 4:10pm On Mar 04, 2020
Is their prophet Holier than God Almighty?Later they will say Islam is a religion of piss(pun intended).Get the fvck outta my face
Re: Yahaya Sharif-Aminu: Protest In Kano Over "Blasphemy Against Prophet Muhammad" by Obiagu01: 4:10pm On Mar 04, 2020
GamalNasser:
They have burnt down the singers family house , they have arrested his parents , they have chased his entire family from Kano so what more do they want ?

maybe to cut off one of his hands

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Sharif-Aminu: Protest In Kano Over "Blasphemy Against Prophet Muhammad" by beardedboy(m): 4:11pm On Mar 04, 2020
awoo47:
punished for what?
Christains may get angry if same is done, but i don't think you will see ppl protesting and burning everywhere cos of someone blasphemy
Let God fight his battles, who are you to interfere? except you know your god is powerless

You people are hypocrites na. You commit your attrocities low-key. I went to a christian school, so I know your secrets 100%. Green snake in green grass.
Re: Yahaya Sharif-Aminu: Protest In Kano Over "Blasphemy Against Prophet Muhammad" by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 4:12pm On Mar 04, 2020
Religious bigots....They don't know that hell fire awaits them
Re: Yahaya Sharif-Aminu: Protest In Kano Over "Blasphemy Against Prophet Muhammad" by Nobody: 4:12pm On Mar 04, 2020
these northerners are too daft
Re: Yahaya Sharif-Aminu: Protest In Kano Over "Blasphemy Against Prophet Muhammad" by GudGuysGudGirls(m): 4:12pm On Mar 04, 2020
beardedboy:

Of course there ate pressing issues, but has that stopped you from watching the premier league, playing video games, following your celebs or watching your tv show?

So, stop the hypocrisy and double-standard.

Also, the north are light-years ahead of you. It's only that their poor prefer begging while poor folks in the south here prefer yahoo, robbery, oloshoism and other dirty stuffs.

So, who's behind in the real sense?
ogbeni shut up please, you and your fellow northerners are bunch of imbecilicC primitive humans. Ode.

3 Likes

Re: Yahaya Sharif-Aminu: Protest In Kano Over "Blasphemy Against Prophet Muhammad" by ProWalker: 4:13pm On Mar 04, 2020
Mitjyland:
I stay in the North and I don't know why Mus*lims all over the world are potential terrorists. I was amazed when i heard my Boss in the office who happens to be a Muslim saying that Buhari is not doing well, but since he is a better Mus*lim than Atiku people should just be patient with him. Since that day i lost respect for my Boss.

No matter how educated (even if he is a professor) a Northern Mus*lim is, he still has 100% tendency to be violent as far religion is involved. May God save us from the hands of this people.

Lol. They lied. Buhari is not a better Muslim than Atiku, he is only just more religiously and ethnically more bigoted than Atiku who has more business connections around Nigeria unlike Buhari who hardly mix with other regions nor own business in any other region

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Sharif-Aminu: Protest In Kano Over "Blasphemy Against Prophet Muhammad" by sweetjohn(m): 4:13pm On Mar 04, 2020
Let's take some time and ask, what was the blasphemy the young man commited against Allah?
Re: Yahaya Sharif-Aminu: Protest In Kano Over "Blasphemy Against Prophet Muhammad" by Nobody: 4:13pm On Mar 04, 2020
Useless religion
Re: Yahaya Sharif-Aminu: Protest In Kano Over "Blasphemy Against Prophet Muhammad" by Makefav(m): 4:14pm On Mar 04, 2020
tsephanyah:
Allahu Akbar

“And We will surely test you with something of fear and hunger and a loss of wealth and lives and fruits, but give good tidings to the patient, who, when disaster strikes them, say, ‘Indeed we belong to Allah, and indeed to Him we will return.’ Those are the ones upon whom are blessings from their Lord and mercy. And it is those who are the [rightly] guided.” (Q. 2:155-157).

Here again, we see the theme of patience come up. This set of verses highlights this life is only a temporary realm, and it is supposed to contain difficulty. The true, everlasting peace is with God in the afterlife for those who spent their lives following His commands. This verse becomes especially relevant at the time of a person’s death. When hearing of someone’s passing, a Muslim responds with quoting the above verse by saying, “Indeed we belong to Allah, and indeed to Him we will return.”

O You who believe! Enter absolutely into peace (Islam). Do not follow in the footsteps of satan. He is an outright enemy to you.” (Holy Quran: 2, 208
“You cannot guide those you would like to but God guides those He wills. He has best knowledge of the guided.” (Holy Quran 28: 56)
North greatest problems is religion
Re: Yahaya Sharif-Aminu: Protest In Kano Over "Blasphemy Against Prophet Muhammad" by Nobody: 4:14pm On Mar 04, 2020
Them don start again,with the number of times dem don make meme and make fun of Christians and their God them for don wipe pagans finish for this world. Muslims should calm down jare.

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Sharif-Aminu: Protest In Kano Over "Blasphemy Against Prophet Muhammad" by franchasng: 4:14pm On Mar 04, 2020
eedimo:
Which way Naija

If I blasphem your prophet ...how does that hurt you?
Can't your god fight for his prophet?

Religion is killing this Country slowly.
Religious intolerance only in a shithole.
slowly you said abi it was what killed Nigeria from the day of independence

Go figure out, it was due to Ahmadu Bello's Islamic religious extremism and tilt towards favoring Northern Muslims over Christians + the Western Nigeria political crises between Awolowo and Akintola that tore Nigeria apart and pushed the young soldiers from all Nigerian tribes led by Maj. Chukwuma Kaduna Nzeogwu to carry out a bloody coup in January 1966 to end Western Nigeria political crises and stop the advancement of Islamic Jihad led by Sir Ahmadu Bello and co then.

Religious intolerance and tribalism have always been the problem of Nigeria
Re: Yahaya Sharif-Aminu: Protest In Kano Over "Blasphemy Against Prophet Muhammad" by fortran12: 4:15pm On Mar 04, 2020
beardedboy:

Lol, you're so used to insulting other people's religion that you didn't even notice that you started the insult.

I rather debate about the better religion than looking to fight and kill others ( as commanded and practiced by the prophet) because they have chosen to practice different religion.
Re: Yahaya Sharif-Aminu: Protest In Kano Over "Blasphemy Against Prophet Muhammad" by Nobody: 4:16pm On Mar 04, 2020
It is understandable that people feel bad when something or someone they value is insulted or abused.

But, it is a total lack of understanding to think that something real can be made unreal by insult or blasphemy.

Only that which is not self-sufficient requires protection and defence.
Only concepts of no substance depends on human for existence.

If other elements of nature can operate without our help, don't you think it is absurd to think that the creator needs the created to defend his interest?

I know we are all victims of brainwashing, but that doesn't mean we should give up our ability to reason completely.

No human being was born with a religion, isn't that enough to start thinking?

I hope spirit of understanding will fall on human race one day.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yahaya Sharif-Aminu: Protest In Kano Over "Blasphemy Against Prophet Muhammad" by Snipper007: 4:16pm On Mar 04, 2020
Arewa amaka..... grin
I hope they will only target thier fellow Muslims when taking the law into thier hands.

Re: Yahaya Sharif-Aminu: Protest In Kano Over "Blasphemy Against Prophet Muhammad" by Angrymode: 4:16pm On Mar 04, 2020
Idiots!!!
Re: Yahaya Sharif-Aminu: Protest In Kano Over "Blasphemy Against Prophet Muhammad" by younowell: 4:17pm On Mar 04, 2020
Chai!..i need those mofos to bring there protest in here. May I also permit to say Mohammed in islam is fu(kin gay...I hope that's made up of a blasphemy.
Re: Yahaya Sharif-Aminu: Protest In Kano Over "Blasphemy Against Prophet Muhammad" by Hayzead07(m): 4:18pm On Mar 04, 2020
Different kind of mad on this forum
Re: Yahaya Sharif-Aminu: Protest In Kano Over "Blasphemy Against Prophet Muhammad" by Bolubillions: 4:18pm On Mar 04, 2020
You are quite stupid for adding OAU to your comment. Have u heard of christian and muslim clash in OAU? There is a even a special time between 2-3 where there are no classes and muslims go to their place of worship and everyone abides by it. Stop saying what you dont know.
beardedboy:

You can't even type two sentences correctly! So much for your development.

Anyway, it's your christian professors in UI and OAU that will first be admitted into psychiatric ward! They are the definition of bigotry and extremism.

2 Likes

Re: Yahaya Sharif-Aminu: Protest In Kano Over "Blasphemy Against Prophet Muhammad" by TOPCRUISE(m): 4:19pm On Mar 04, 2020
So if I say prophet Mohammed is a useless idiót. Someone somewhere that is not prophet Mohammed will want to stone me. Why not ask the prophet Mohammed to deal with me for calling him an idiót.
Only idol worshippers behave like this kano youths

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Sharif-Aminu: Protest In Kano Over "Blasphemy Against Prophet Muhammad" by MrPaul2: 4:20pm On Mar 04, 2020
eedimo:
Which way Naija

If I blasphem your prophet ...how does that hurt you?
Can't your god fight for his prophet?

Religion is killing this Country slowly.
Religious intolerance only in a shithole.
slowly is an understatement, it killing us very very fast
Re: Yahaya Sharif-Aminu: Protest In Kano Over "Blasphemy Against Prophet Muhammad" by Snipper007: 4:20pm On Mar 04, 2020
younowell:
Chai!..i need those mofos to bring there protest in here. May I also permit to say Mohammed in islam is fu(kin gay...I hope that's made up of a blasphemy.

I heard he raped children too......

2 Likes

Re: Yahaya Sharif-Aminu: Protest In Kano Over "Blasphemy Against Prophet Muhammad" by patani(m): 4:20pm On Mar 04, 2020
beardedboy:

Freedom of speech even when it attacks and insults other people's belief?

Perhaps you won't mind if I call your mother a free-for-all LovePeddler?

You see aw slow spoke you are.. Is mother a religion... No wonder you sound dimential.... Is Mohamed ur mother or father?

2 Likes

Re: Yahaya Sharif-Aminu: Protest In Kano Over "Blasphemy Against Prophet Muhammad" by bigpicture001: 4:20pm On Mar 04, 2020
beardedboy:

I implore u ,stop going to Europe nd america...go to places that believe what u believed....

The southern Nigeria. Don't like u not cuz of ur religion but cuz u support killing of ppl in the name of religion.....

If u don't want to change ur ways....inform all ur brethen to visit only Saudi, Iran, turkey etc

One day...u will b killed by ur own ppl for a simple misinterpretation of a "difficult to understand" portion of quoran......

Continue killing ppl..remember no one will b left in the end

5 Likes

Re: Yahaya Sharif-Aminu: Protest In Kano Over "Blasphemy Against Prophet Muhammad" by Dollabiz: 4:22pm On Mar 04, 2020
Their business
Re: Yahaya Sharif-Aminu: Protest In Kano Over "Blasphemy Against Prophet Muhammad" by kemika8989(m): 4:22pm On Mar 04, 2020
ODB2:

Scores of youth stormed the Kano Hisbah office on Wednesday over an alleged blasphemy song against the Holy Prophet Muhammad.

The protesters holding placards alleged that the government and the security agents in the state are reluctant to act over the matter.

The convener of the protest, Idris Ibrahim (known as Baba Idris), said they came to notify the government to do the needful; otherwise, they will take the law into their hands.

Mr Ibrahim said similar incidents had happened in the state in the past that were not attended to by the authorities.

Earlier, one Yahaya Sharif-Aminu composed a song containing alleged derogatory comments attributed to the Prophet Muhammad. This prompted violence against the family members of the musician who fled the area last week.

Last Friday, the family house of the singer located at Sharifai quarters in Kano Municipal Local Government Area was set ablaze by irate youth who protested the song.

The singer is said to be a member of the Islamic Tijjaniya sect and a member of Faidha group. He is yet to speak on the matter.

While addressing the protesters, the Kano Hisbah Commander, Harun Ibn-Sina, said officials in the state are on top of the situation and the parents of the musician have been arrested and are currently under police custody.

Also addressing the protesters was the representative of the state police commissioner, Habu Sani, who told the protesters that the police are making efforts to arrest the fleeing singer.

The representative of the police chief who identified himself as Hamza urged the protesters to be law-abiding citizens by allowing the security agents to do the needful. He assured the gathering that the musician would not go unpunished.

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/380230-breaking-protest-in-kano-over-alleged-blasphemy-against-prophet-muhammad.html
.......... Nawa ooooooooo i thought allah abi Mohammad go fight for himself.... Jobless bad sha oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Re: Yahaya Sharif-Aminu: Protest In Kano Over "Blasphemy Against Prophet Muhammad" by IAMPhoenix007(m): 4:22pm On Mar 04, 2020
GamalNasser:
They have burnt down the singers family house , they have arrested his parents , they have chased his entire family from Kano so what more do they want ?

exactly my thoughts

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (17) (Reply)

Photo Of Orji Uzor Kalu , Buhari During Campaign / "Party Members Spotted With Over 15 Bags Of Cash At Abuja Airport". Photos / Okonjo-Iweala:Attacks Over Photos I Posted shows depth Of Nigeria's polarisation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.