Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,053 members, 7,814,623 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:23 PM

Attempted Murder: Robinson Uwak's Wife Remanded In Prison (pic) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Attempted Murder: Robinson Uwak's Wife Remanded In Prison (pic) (30425 Views)

Police Arrest Hon. Robinson Uwak For Criminal Blackmail / Driver Who Knocked Off Police Officer Into Canal Arraigned For Attempted Murder / Weapons Recovered From Alfred Robinson, An Armed Robber In Asaba (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Attempted Murder: Robinson Uwak's Wife Remanded In Prison (pic) by 2mercy: 5:32pm On Dec 16, 2022
Following an attempted murder on her husband, the estranged wife of former member of House of Representatives, Robinson Uwak, has been ordered to be remanded in Suleja Correctional Centre.

The Inspector General of Police arraigned Kazia Uwak, Joseph Utum, and Ibiang Ofem, before the A Grade I Area Court in Nyanya, Abuja, on charges of joint act and attempt to commit grievous bodily harm on the ex-lawmaker.

The charges were brought under Sections 95, 79, 248 of the penal code.

Following their arraignment and not guilty plea, Justice M. Inuwa, in a remand warrant dated December 15, 2022, ordered Kaizia’s remand at the Nigerian Correctional Service custodial centre in Suleja, Niger State, while Utum and Ofem were remanded in Keffi.

The police first information report, said the defendants were arrested for agreeing to do away with Uwak to enable Kaizia convert and inherit his valuable properties worth millions of naira in FCT, Port Harcourt and Uyo.

The police alleged that in furtherance of the agreement, Kazia on May 27, 2022, took kitchen a knife to stab Uwak, while he was asleep, adding that if she had succeeded to stab him, “it would have resulted in his death or bodily harm.”

“All these were done in pursuant to your agreement. And you are thereby committed to the above offence,” the police said.

https://punchng.com/attempted-murder-ex-lawmakers-estranged-wife-remanded-in-prison/?amp

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Attempted Murder: Robinson Uwak's Wife Remanded In Prison (pic) by God1000(m): 5:34pm On Dec 16, 2022
Why woman? The whole thing would have turned to another chidinma saga if she had succeeded in killing him.

We will be hearing different stories and the dead man cannot speak out.

46 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Attempted Murder: Robinson Uwak's Wife Remanded In Prison (pic) by Nobody: 5:43pm On Dec 16, 2022
I even think say na that useless ekweremadu and his wife. They go rot for jail ni

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Attempted Murder: Robinson Uwak's Wife Remanded In Prison (pic) by sirjoggy(m): 5:49pm On Dec 16, 2022
The most Dangerous gender is female
Female mosquito dangerous
Female lion dangerous
Female dog dangerous
Female fowl dangerous
And so on

85 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Attempted Murder: Robinson Uwak's Wife Remanded In Prison (pic) by Franzinni: 7:43pm On Dec 16, 2022
But she is beautiful Sha... See her facial bone structure ... Purebred! Black and beautiful... But that narcissist mind nor dey ever let some women reap thier good deeds ...

Nah one small mess dey spoil yansh !

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Attempted Murder: Robinson Uwak's Wife Remanded In Prison (pic) by Aerosil: 9:29pm On Dec 16, 2022
Okay

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Attempted Murder: Robinson Uwak's Wife Remanded In Prison (pic) by shiki(m): 9:30pm On Dec 16, 2022
shocked Fear woman and know peace

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Attempted Murder: Robinson Uwak's Wife Remanded In Prison (pic) by Reporting34(f): 9:30pm On Dec 16, 2022
Please everyone don't mind this fraudsters Anthony okeke is back with a full forces to continue scamming Nairaland people with the same format he has always been using, so just check the format oloriburuku man is still using to defraud a lot of people's here on Nairaland just be aware not to be scam

Pls guys, if you're led to help pls kindly assist me with some money to buy drugs. Am very sick with malaria and typhoid but I haven't taken drugs or eaten anything since morning due to lack of money. I live with my dad who is retired and my mom is late. Am pleading from my heart pls kindly assist me pls. may God bless you.
Acct no: Angela

Please don't send a penny to this fraudster

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Attempted Murder: Robinson Uwak's Wife Remanded In Prison (pic) by Felaodoo: 9:30pm On Dec 16, 2022

Socios - Super app for dating, friendships and hookup

No 1 Matchmaking and Hookup App

Visit www.socios.com to get started

Re: Attempted Murder: Robinson Uwak's Wife Remanded In Prison (pic) by 2blessed01(m): 9:31pm On Dec 16, 2022
Fear the female gender ooo

1 Like

Re: Attempted Murder: Robinson Uwak's Wife Remanded In Prison (pic) by timiade446(m): 9:31pm On Dec 16, 2022
Una no Dey rest for this space grin
Re: Attempted Murder: Robinson Uwak's Wife Remanded In Prison (pic) by Nobody: 9:31pm On Dec 16, 2022
Is the person related to Cynthia Uwak?
Re: Attempted Murder: Robinson Uwak's Wife Remanded In Prison (pic) by Richipromax: 9:32pm On Dec 16, 2022
What
Re: Attempted Murder: Robinson Uwak's Wife Remanded In Prison (pic) by Joshintua(m): 9:33pm On Dec 16, 2022
The heart of (wo)man is desperately wicked, who can know it; but on a lighter note, how did I.G knew all these cox estranged wife who still want to stab husband... sounds somehow.

1 Like

Re: Attempted Murder: Robinson Uwak's Wife Remanded In Prison (pic) by inoki247: 9:33pm On Dec 16, 2022
If person marry now na to dey wear iron cloth and shield for house cos I no understand again.....

13 Likes

Re: Attempted Murder: Robinson Uwak's Wife Remanded In Prison (pic) by DirtyGold: 9:33pm On Dec 16, 2022
Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned!

I see some men trying to play women and I'm like, bros... you get mind o!
I avoid women as much as possible. But, if I have to deal with them, I'm courteous but not friendly at all cool
Only one properly vetted sweetie has access to the soft me inside a long-term relationship grin grin

What's tha business?

1 Like

Re: Attempted Murder: Robinson Uwak's Wife Remanded In Prison (pic) by Wickedfacts: 9:33pm On Dec 16, 2022
The Kezia lady was a University runs girl who was dating Robinson, a Fmr. Legislator while he was married to Michelle, another woman. Eventually, she found a richer person and started an affair with that one while married to her husband. Her new lover was House of Reps spokesman, Benjamin Kalu.

Robinson dragged Benjamin Kalu to no end until Benjamin Kalu was forced to deny dating the lady. Now, her husband now wants to deal with her squarely. He has used attempted murder to tie her like a goat. This is where longthroat has dragged her to.

It is still women matter that will kill this Robinson of an idiot.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Attempted Murder: Robinson Uwak's Wife Remanded In Prison (pic) by primeache: 9:34pm On Dec 16, 2022
All these slim ladies with small boobs, fear them.

1 Like

Re: Attempted Murder: Robinson Uwak's Wife Remanded In Prison (pic) by 2blessed01(m): 9:34pm On Dec 16, 2022
sirjoggy:
Female lion dangerous
Female dog dangerous
Female fowl dangerous
F=female=[b] FAILURE[/b]too...
Re: Attempted Murder: Robinson Uwak's Wife Remanded In Prison (pic) by emmanuelbrown26: 9:35pm On Dec 16, 2022
Gender that Jah regretted creating.
Jah no marry
Host of his angels no marry
24 elders with Jah no marry
Jah son no marry
D great prophets for Bible no marry
D great scientists no marry
So tell me who u bi wey u Wan please d caused gender.
Adam was alone with d animals in d garden, everywhere was good and calm u til dis useless gender to d garden and scattered everything.
Look at division in families, u would agree with me that d caused gender brought d division.
U will see in a family of 7 guys or men, that share things in common and in harmony, but once d caused gender comes in, division starts occurring.

17 Likes

Re: Attempted Murder: Robinson Uwak's Wife Remanded In Prison (pic) by Robisky001(m): 9:35pm On Dec 16, 2022
God abeg ohh
Re: Attempted Murder: Robinson Uwak's Wife Remanded In Prison (pic) by Pells1: 9:35pm On Dec 16, 2022
Na mumu dey marry na
If you never fear that bleeding gender today
You have 3 more hours to fear them
They contribute nothing into a relationship yet they are very jealous and devilish
Remember eve in the bible undecided
They are only good at sex and nothing else useful
undecided lipsrsealed embarassed

5 Likes

Re: Attempted Murder: Robinson Uwak's Wife Remanded In Prison (pic) by Lorechino(m): 9:36pm On Dec 16, 2022
No gender is too good.

I can bet my life that if that woman is been given fair hearing, she might be innocent.

But she might have no connection
And the political husband want to be ruin her life out of wickedness

Let hear from her side of story o ye beleivers of our politicians.

3 Likes

Re: Attempted Murder: Robinson Uwak's Wife Remanded In Prison (pic) by Crusadee: 9:36pm On Dec 16, 2022
You see! I said it. This gender

7 Likes

Re: Attempted Murder: Robinson Uwak's Wife Remanded In Prison (pic) by atdscentofwater: 9:36pm On Dec 16, 2022
relationship no b by force, abegi

1 Like

Re: Attempted Murder: Robinson Uwak's Wife Remanded In Prison (pic) by pinkguy(m): 9:40pm On Dec 16, 2022
Is the so called husband a cultists v king
Re: Attempted Murder: Robinson Uwak's Wife Remanded In Prison (pic) by bonnyhope: 9:42pm On Dec 16, 2022
Women!

Women!!!

Women!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Attempted Murder: Robinson Uwak's Wife Remanded In Prison (pic) by alloy123: 9:42pm On Dec 16, 2022
grin grin grin grin female mosquito
sirjoggy:
Female lion dangerous
Female dog dangerous
Female fowl dangerous
And so on
Re: Attempted Murder: Robinson Uwak's Wife Remanded In Prison (pic) by tydi(m): 9:46pm On Dec 16, 2022
Shey I go marry again lie dis

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Graphic Photo Of The Woman Who Was Murdered By Her Step-son In Enugu / Why Deported Man Attacked His Wife And Mother-In-law In Edo (Photos) / Suspected Car Thief Stripped Unclad And Beaten In Calabar (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.