Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,674 members, 7,820,363 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:42 PM

Toyin Lawani Shares Unclad Photos Of Her Son On Social Media, Says He Wanted It - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toyin Lawani Shares Unclad Photos Of Her Son On Social Media, Says He Wanted It (6565 Views)

Eleora Tinuke: Toyin Lawani Shares Face Of Her Newborn Daughter (Video) / Toyin Lawani Shares Christmas Photos With Her Son Lordmaine & Adopted Son, Sam / Toyin Lawani Shares 37th Pre-Birthday Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Toyin Lawani Shares Unclad Photos Of Her Son On Social Media, Says He Wanted It by sleekgist4: 5:21pm On Mar 04, 2020
Seasoned Nigerian fashion entrepreneur,Toyin Lawani who recently had a double celebration, as she marked her 38th birthday and 20-years of craftsmanship, has released a naked photo of her son

According to her, she was having a photo shoot with her photographers and his son who was present at the location with them was running around unclothed.

She had spent most of her time trying to get a proper shoot and it seems the baby was tired of their drama. SleekGist reports

She shared the photo on Instagram with caption;

Look who wants to be a baby Again ��������� while I was shooting he kept running around naked , stressing the nannies, saying I’m the one that must bath him , I lifted him and tried to talk to him , next thing he said let’s take a picture like this and that was it ❤️⭐️

See another photo and post here:
https://sleekgist.com/entertainment/toyin-lawani-posts-a-unclad-photo-of-her-son-on-social-media-says-he-wanted-it/

Re: Toyin Lawani Shares Unclad Photos Of Her Son On Social Media, Says He Wanted It by Kneephy(m): 5:36pm On Mar 04, 2020
when we see antention seeker, we recognize one

4 Likes

Re: Toyin Lawani Shares Unclad Photos Of Her Son On Social Media, Says He Wanted It by dawnomike(m): 6:04pm On Mar 04, 2020
When a mother chooses to sacrifice the online sanity of her own son just to trend... #Nonsense

6 Likes

Re: Toyin Lawani Shares Unclad Photos Of Her Son On Social Media, Says He Wanted It by sholatem(f): 6:08pm On Mar 04, 2020
And she's comfortable with him running around nakedly? undecided,this 1 now nah person mama? Gosh! What happen to sex education?im just short of words,this 1 pass me abeg

1 Like

Re: Toyin Lawani Shares Unclad Photos Of Her Son On Social Media, Says He Wanted It by Charmingrascal(m): 7:09pm On Mar 04, 2020
"he said let's take a picture like this"

How old is the boy that said that sef?

Liar!!

Some hoes will do anythng to trend

3 Likes

Re: Toyin Lawani Shares Unclad Photos Of Her Son On Social Media, Says He Wanted It by solmus: 7:23pm On Mar 04, 2020
Not all mother are mothers, some mothers would push you to almost curse them I cant imagine a mother do this to me without me getting upset.. is she projecting him as another gay like bobrisky so as to earn money

4 Likes

Re: Toyin Lawani Shares Unclad Photos Of Her Son On Social Media, Says He Wanted It by osamz007: 8:10pm On Mar 04, 2020
Is that child not sleeping

7 Likes

Re: Toyin Lawani Shares Unclad Photos Of Her Son On Social Media, Says He Wanted It by Tmb78(m): 8:15pm On Mar 04, 2020
Now Toyin has really lost it
Mtchewww!

3 Likes

Re: Toyin Lawani Shares Unclad Photos Of Her Son On Social Media, Says He Wanted It by nazablossom(f): 8:40pm On Mar 04, 2020
Apple does not fall far from its tree. What do you expect when the shameless mother is always going naked.

You call yourself a designer but has refused to cover up undecided

2 Likes

Re: Toyin Lawani Shares Unclad Photos Of Her Son On Social Media, Says He Wanted It by Nobody: 11:50pm On Mar 04, 2020
I have always known toyin is senseless but I diintt know it has gotten this deep
Re: Toyin Lawani Shares Unclad Photos Of Her Son On Social Media, Says He Wanted It by Gadafii: 7:14am On Mar 05, 2020
I won't be surprised if this woman is molesting that boy codedly
Re: Toyin Lawani Shares Unclad Photos Of Her Son On Social Media, Says He Wanted It by lordlugards: 9:09am On Mar 05, 2020
sleekgist4:
Seasoned Nigerian fashion entrepreneur,Toyin Lawani who recently had a double celebration, as she marked her 38th birthday and 20-years of craftsmanship, has released a naked photo of her son

According to her, she was having a photo shoot with her photographers and his son who was present at the location with them was running around unclothed.

She had spent most of her time trying to get a proper shoot and it seems the baby was tired of their drama. SleekGist reports

She shared the photo on Instagram with caption;

Look who wants to be a baby Again ��������� while I was shooting he kept running around naked , stressing the nannies, saying I’m the one that must bath him , I lifted him and tried to talk to him , next thing he said let’s take a picture like this and that was it ❤️⭐️

See another photo and post here:
https://sleekgist.com/entertainment/toyin-lawani-posts-a-unclad-photo-of-her-son-on-social-media-says-he-wanted-it/
she willingly shared the unclad picture and you are helping her to blore it.
Are you Ok
Re: Toyin Lawani Shares Unclad Photos Of Her Son On Social Media, Says He Wanted It by Nobody: 9:15am On Mar 05, 2020
PropertyBuying:
These are harsh words for a fellow human like you.
Ok I apologize but she really needs to watch her actions.
Re: Toyin Lawani Shares Unclad Photos Of Her Son On Social Media, Says He Wanted It by missimelda01(f): 1:28pm On Mar 05, 2020
Ahhh and to think I like this woman's business sense.
Why na cry
This is absolutely unnecessary, she has the fame already, why drag the child into it undecided
Re: Toyin Lawani Shares Unclad Photos Of Her Son On Social Media, Says He Wanted It by boss1310(m): 2:04pm On Mar 05, 2020
am sure If the boy wants to jump into fire she would easily throw him in it
Re: Toyin Lawani Shares Unclad Photos Of Her Son On Social Media, Says He Wanted It by Fabolousibk1(m): 2:29pm On Mar 05, 2020
Most of this celebrity are dumb,stupid and senseless

Abeg

Who is selling Thunder!? undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

Re: Toyin Lawani Shares Unclad Photos Of Her Son On Social Media, Says He Wanted It by Nobody: 4:27pm On Mar 05, 2020
Anything to trend. Am not surprised
Re: Toyin Lawani Shares Unclad Photos Of Her Son On Social Media, Says He Wanted It by cassbeat(m): 4:28pm On Mar 05, 2020
There are some things that are not meant to be posted online but most humans with their mediocrity will still support it and call it self awareness and freedom goals... Smh for the OP that posted this...
Re: Toyin Lawani Shares Unclad Photos Of Her Son On Social Media, Says He Wanted It by cassbeat(m): 4:29pm On Mar 05, 2020
missimelda01:
Ahhh and to think I like this woman's business sense.
Why na cry
This is absolutely unnecessary, she has the fame already, why drag the child into it undecided
What business sense? Ayam not understanding...

(1) (Reply)

Nollywood Is So Embarrassing (omg!) / This is How Celebrities Will Look Like if They Are Fat / Nigeria Model Onyinye Dominica Odili Shows Off Hot Bikini Body

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.