Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,110 members, 7,814,894 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:21 PM

If You Had Or Were Given #50,000, What Small Business Would You Invest It In? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Had Or Were Given #50,000, What Small Business Would You Invest It In? (1503 Views)

If You Earn 2.5m Everymonth How Do You Invest? / #2.5 Million: Will You Invest Here Or Travel Abroad For Greener Pastures? / Please What Small Scale Business Can I Start With N120,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Had Or Were Given #50,000, What Small Business Would You Invest It In? by mariahAngel(f): 6:00pm On Sep 30, 2020
What would you do with a minimum amount of #50,000?
Re: If You Had Or Were Given #50,000, What Small Business Would You Invest It In? by mariahAngel(f): 6:04pm On Sep 30, 2020
Punters, your inputs are not needed. Thank you. grin
Re: If You Had Or Were Given #50,000, What Small Business Would You Invest It In? by SmartProf(m): 6:06pm On Sep 30, 2020
Kuli kuli...you will even have change to flex.

1 Like

Re: If You Had Or Were Given #50,000, What Small Business Would You Invest It In? by mariahAngel(f): 6:14pm On Sep 30, 2020
SmartProf:
Kuli kuli...you will even have change to flex.

If someone came to you for a loan of #50,000 for kulikuli business, would you give it to the person?

1 Like

Re: If You Had Or Were Given #50,000, What Small Business Would You Invest It In? by Kriss216: 6:16pm On Sep 30, 2020
Na 50,000 Naira business person wan use buy car, marry, build house

2 Likes

Re: If You Had Or Were Given #50,000, What Small Business Would You Invest It In? by SmartProf(m): 6:17pm On Sep 30, 2020
mariahAngel:

If someone came to you for a loan of #50,000 for kulikuli business, would you give it to the person?
It depends on the person's business proposal. If it has convincing growth and profit projections and a ready market for good patronage and business turnover I will gladly approve the loan.

2 Likes

Re: If You Had Or Were Given #50,000, What Small Business Would You Invest It In? by mariahAngel(f): 6:30pm On Sep 30, 2020
Kriss216:
Na 50,000 Naira business person wan use buy car, marry, build house

Dey there dey ask questions you hear... grin

Why e dey hard for people to come up with small business plans? undecided

These ideas can help people start up small businesses.
I'd rather invest in people, than in mutual funds.

1 Like

Re: If You Had Or Were Given #50,000, What Small Business Would You Invest It In? by Kriss216: 6:36pm On Sep 30, 2020
mariahAngel:

Dey there dey as questions you hear... grin
Why e dey hard for people to come up with small business plan? undecided

These ideas can help people start small businesses I'd rather invest in people, than in mutual funds.
The only 50K business plan I can come up with is Bet9ja.

2 Likes

Re: If You Had Or Were Given #50,000, What Small Business Would You Invest It In? by ceeceeuwa: 6:40pm On Sep 30, 2020
mariahAngel:

Dey there dey as questions you hear... grin
Why e dey hard for people to come up with small business plan? undecided

These ideas can help people start small businesses I'd rather invest in people, than in mutual funds.
I'd add it to my provision store. Buy more goods and stock my shop.
Re: If You Had Or Were Given #50,000, What Small Business Would You Invest It In? by FxExpo(m): 6:41pm On Sep 30, 2020
I Will Invest $100 From The 50k in My Option Trading,then will Still Have 10k+ left Over with My current Strategy i Will Be Making minimum Of $10 daily With No stress in The Next Month Come See my Level
Re: If You Had Or Were Given #50,000, What Small Business Would You Invest It In? by mariahAngel(f): 6:53pm On Sep 30, 2020
Kriss216:

The only 50K business plan I can come up with is Bet9ja.

That's not a business, that's gambling.

With #50k, you can start up small businesses like food packs delivery, fresh fruits and juicing stand, fresh vegetable stand (for salads), sachet water supply...

Do you know that there are even businesses you can start up with little to no capital?

5 Likes

Re: If You Had Or Were Given #50,000, What Small Business Would You Invest It In? by mariahAngel(f): 6:55pm On Sep 30, 2020
FxExpo:
I Will Invest $100 From The 50k in My Option Trading,then will Still Have 10k+ left Over with My current Strategy i Will Be Making minimum Of $10 daily With No stress in The Next Month Come See my Level

No risks?
Re: If You Had Or Were Given #50,000, What Small Business Would You Invest It In? by Kriss216: 6:57pm On Sep 30, 2020
mariahAngel:

With #50k, you can start up small businesses like food packs delivery, fresh fruits and juicing stand, fresh vegetable stand (for salads), sachet water supply...

Do you know that there are even businesses you can start up with little to no capital?
Hint me on the businesses one can start with no capital.

2 Likes

Re: If You Had Or Were Given #50,000, What Small Business Would You Invest It In? by mariahAngel(f): 7:08pm On Sep 30, 2020
Kriss216:

Hint me on the businesses one can start with no capital.

All you have to do is connect with importers/manufacturers of goods you're interested in, negotiate with them to get a good price, source for customers giving them your own price, make sales (wholesale) and get your own profit.

When you get a customer, the negotiation is just between you and the customer, customer pays into the account of the owner, you get your own profit as agreed.

3 Likes

Re: If You Had Or Were Given #50,000, What Small Business Would You Invest It In? by FxExpo(m): 7:23pm On Sep 30, 2020
mariahAngel:

No risks?
with My strategy,trading Plan which Include Few Trade Daily ETC, no risk
Re: If You Had Or Were Given #50,000, What Small Business Would You Invest It In? by peterantai(m): 8:07pm On Sep 30, 2020
Personally I'll start an affiliate marketing agency.

Basically register the company and then use the the cash for promotion.

I have access international celebrities that will collect $100 for promotion that will last for 48hours and am sure to make over $200. $200 is the minimum profit the more I promise the more I'll keep getting profit over and over again.

If you are interested we can chat on WhatsApp 08097633774

2 Likes

Re: If You Had Or Were Given #50,000, What Small Business Would You Invest It In? by Motirayo2018(f): 10:02pm On Sep 30, 2020
mariahAngel:
I will go into undies and rubber slippers
Re: If You Had Or Were Given #50,000, What Small Business Would You Invest It In? by Motirayo2018(f): 10:03pm On Sep 30, 2020
mariahAngel:
Re: If You Had Or Were Given #50,000, What Small Business Would You Invest It In? by Oluwahelpme(m): 10:33pm On Sep 30, 2020
mariahAngel:
Invest that money with me, while you earn 3% ROI every month.
Re: If You Had Or Were Given #50,000, What Small Business Would You Invest It In? by mariahAngel(f): 11:35pm On Sep 30, 2020
Oluwahelpme:
Invest that money with me, while you earn 3% ROI every month.

How?
Re: If You Had Or Were Given #50,000, What Small Business Would You Invest It In? by tensazangetsu20(m): 11:45pm On Sep 30, 2020
I will invest it in myself.
Re: If You Had Or Were Given #50,000, What Small Business Would You Invest It In? by Habinibi: 9:05am On Oct 01, 2020
mariahAngel:

Pls aunty help me out with ideas or even capital to start a business. I am depressed and frustrated about my life. I don't just know what to do. Please
Re: If You Had Or Were Given #50,000, What Small Business Would You Invest It In? by zeenab(f): 12:44pm On Oct 01, 2020
Personally, I can start up buying and selling of alot of things with 50k. Undies is one as someone has mentioned above. Okrika business is another or even buying and selling of new clothes like ladies gowns, tops, leggings, etc depending on your hustling spirit and targetted customers. 50k can even start up selling of make up, jewelries etc. It all depends on how you want to start but personally I believe in starting small. When I say small I mean as small as possible. For me even 1k can start up something. I would have shared a bit of my personal experience but let me stop here.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Had Or Were Given #50,000, What Small Business Would You Invest It In? by Habinibi: 1:01pm On Oct 01, 2020
zeenab:
Personally, I can start up buying and selling of alot of things with 50k. Undies is one as someone has mentioned above. Okrika business is another or even buying and selling of new clothes like ladies gowns, tops, leggings, etc depending on your hustling spirit and targetted customers. 50k can even start up selling of make up, jewelries etc. It all depends on how you want to start but personally I believe in starting small. When I say small I mean as small as possible. For me even 1k can start up something. I would have shared a bit of my personal experience but let me stop here.
Pls mummy I need to talk with you seriously.
Re: If You Had Or Were Given #50,000, What Small Business Would You Invest It In? by zeenab(f): 1:42pm On Oct 01, 2020
Habinibi:

Lols! mummy ke? I am just one small girl sis. I had to contribute because I have on countless times started up small businesses with way less than 50k. I remember in my first year in school I started okrika business with less than 8k. I went into an okrika market in the state where I school, I got 10 joggers at 400naira each which equals to 4k then I got ladies top 30pieces at 100naira = 3k whick amounts to 7k total. I think I spent 450 or 500 as my tfare to and fro. Ps. I stay in one of the female hostels on campus. Back to my gist, on getting to my hostel I went room by room on my floor for marketing I remember before I got to the 10th room I have sold all my joggers 7 at 800naira while 3 at 700naira and more than 10 tops can' t remember how many exactly but was selling tops at 200, 2 at 300 sometimes depending on the bargaining power of the buyer. I gained 3100 for the joggers alone that night and 1000+ for tops

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Had Or Were Given #50,000, What Small Business Would You Invest It In? by zeenab(f): 1:43pm On Oct 01, 2020
Habinibi:
Re: If You Had Or Were Given #50,000, What Small Business Would You Invest It In? by Habinibi: 1:52pm On Oct 01, 2020
zeenab:

Lols! mummy ke? I am just one small girl sis. I had to contribute because I have on countless times started up small businesses with way less than 50k. I remember in my first year in school I started okrika business with less than 8k. I went into an okrika market in the state where I school, I got 10 joggers at 400naira each which equals to 4k then I got ladies top 30pieces at 100naira = 3k whick amounts to 7k total. I think I spent 450 or 500 as my tfare to and fro. Ps. I stay in one of the female hostels on campus. Back to my gist, on getting to my hostel I went room by room on my floor for marketing I remember before I got to the 10th room I have sold all my joggers 7 at 800naira while 3 at 700naira and more than 10 tops can' t remember how many exactly but was selling tops at 200, 2 at 300 sometimes depending on the bargaining power of the buyer. I gained 3100 for the joggers alone that night and 1000+ for tops

Where were you getting your orders from? And also, if need be, pls don't hesitate to contact me on Whatsapp through the number on my signature, thanks and God bless.
Re: If You Had Or Were Given #50,000, What Small Business Would You Invest It In? by meetme01: 2:12pm On Oct 01, 2020
The environment will decide. In my environment, bulk paper and office materials sells alot. I don't even need to move around to market my goods. The market is available if I get the products in wholesale which reduces the price and I beat my competitors to it.

I have a computer as well, the 3 in 1 printing machine will suffice. It will bring fast growth. Its a government establishment so, power is constant.

The amount is okay for the above for a start.
Re: If You Had Or Were Given #50,000, What Small Business Would You Invest It In? by WorkTheTalk(m): 2:22pm On Oct 01, 2020
mariahAngel:
With N50,000 I will start online business to earn Passive income. I can then save the fund to launch a business with physical location.
Re: If You Had Or Were Given #50,000, What Small Business Would You Invest It In? by Oluwahelpme(m): 4:00pm On Oct 01, 2020
mariahAngel:

How?
U will be getting 3% Return On Investment every month. Guarantee. No story. I will sign agreement with u.

(1) (Reply)

Any Exporter Of Agri-product?!! Please Share Ideas And Tips / Hire A Professional Videographer And Video Editor in Abuja / Sourceways Multipurpose Limited

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.