Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,151 members, 7,811,292 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:26 AM

Can You Give Up Your Phone And Internet For Christ? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Can You Give Up Your Phone And Internet For Christ? (289 Views)

Sex For Christ / The Meaning Of To Lose Your Self For Christ Sake / Saudi Arabia & China For Christ, Apostle Johnson Suleman Takes Crusade To Asia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Give Up Your Phone And Internet For Christ? by nlPoster: 9:19pm On Mar 04, 2020
If no, why not?
Re: Can You Give Up Your Phone And Internet For Christ? by nlPoster: 9:20pm On Mar 04, 2020
If God tells you to stop using phone or any similar technology, are you ready to obey so you can make heaven?
Re: Can You Give Up Your Phone And Internet For Christ? by Oluwasaeon(m): 10:16pm On Mar 04, 2020
No
Re: Can You Give Up Your Phone And Internet For Christ? by LordReed(m): 10:45pm On Mar 04, 2020
You first.

1 Like

Re: Can You Give Up Your Phone And Internet For Christ? by CAPSLOCKED: 11:09pm On Mar 04, 2020
nlPoster:
If God tells you to stop using phone or any similar technology, are you ready to obey so you can make heaven?

WHY NOT?
IF I HEAR A VOICE FROM THE CLOUDS ASKING ME TO GO NAKED AND ROLL IN MUD, I'D GLADLY OBLIGED EVEN IF IT MEANS THAT I'M SCHIZOPHRENIC.

BUT IF YOU'RE TELLING ME THAT MAN OF GOD SAID, THAT DADDY GO SAID, THAT GOD SAID..... I'D KNOW YOUR GOD IS NOT READY FOR ANYTHING YET.

1 Like

Re: Can You Give Up Your Phone And Internet For Christ? by nlPoster: 11:19pm On Mar 04, 2020
The thread is not for anybody to display bitterness please.

I'm not sure why non Christians are everywhere on it.

It's a simple question, I didn't ask for epistles or your story.
Re: Can You Give Up Your Phone And Internet For Christ? by LordReed(m): 11:50pm On Mar 04, 2020
nlPoster:
The thread is not for anybody to display bitterness please.

I'm not sure why non Christians are everywhere on it.

It's a simple question, I didn't ask for epistles or your story.

And you wonder why nobody really bothers answering your threads. LoL

4 Likes

Re: Can You Give Up Your Phone And Internet For Christ? by nlPoster: 2:44am On Mar 05, 2020
Did I say I wonder why nobody bothers answering my threads?

You presume a lot.

Whoever liked your post is idle.

People are more concerned how many times I am easing myself than anything cerebral I post here.
Re: Can You Give Up Your Phone And Internet For Christ? by LordReed(m): 6:52am On Mar 05, 2020
nlPoster:
Did I say I wonder why nobody bothers answering my threads?

You presume a lot.

Whoever liked your post is idle.

People are more concerned how many times I am easing myself than anything cerebral I post here.

Oh but you did. You wondered why the Christians are not the ones posting didn't you? LoL

1 Like

Re: Can You Give Up Your Phone And Internet For Christ? by Karleb(m): 7:35am On Mar 05, 2020
Even if Jesus was alive, he would be on twitter!

So ask yourself, what would Jesus do?
Re: Can You Give Up Your Phone And Internet For Christ? by nlPoster: 11:23pm On Mar 05, 2020
Why are you specifying twitter as opposed to other social media?
Re: Can You Give Up Your Phone And Internet For Christ? by nlPoster: 11:27pm On Mar 05, 2020
LordReed:

Oh but you did. You wondered why the Christians are not the ones posting didn't you? LoL

Bitter post is the same as no post in my opinion.

I'm not particular about getting responses to my threads because some people only snarl instead of being civil. I don't have time for that, I can't be spending all my time petting grown ass folks who are supposed to know better.

"Nigeria is a zoo" doesn't mean every Nigerian is an animal. I'm not so I don't communicate that way.
Re: Can You Give Up Your Phone And Internet For Christ? by LordReed(m): 11:32pm On Mar 05, 2020
nlPoster:

Bitter post is the same as no post in my opinion.

I'm not particular about getting responses to my threads because some people only snarl instead of being civil. I don't have time for that, I can't be spending all my time petting grown ass folks who are supposed to know better.

"Nigeria is a zoo" doesn't mean every Nigerian is an animal. I'm not so I don't communicate with growls and snarls.

Why do you create a thread you don't care about responses for, asking questions? That is odd.
Re: Can You Give Up Your Phone And Internet For Christ? by nlPoster: 12:36am On Mar 06, 2020
LordReed:

Why do you create a thread you don't care about responses for, asking questions? That is odd.

Look, I am not here for popularity, lolz.

I don't ask anyone to read my posts, I am ok being the only person on any of my threads.

Why do you consider that a bad thing? We can't all be the same. And whoever wants to try to copy me would definitely not find it easy, I personally would not advise that.

As for the blogger or nl rabble rouser reporting back to some Nigerian higher ups, create your own thread titles please without referencing me. I'm not seeking anybody's attention.
Re: Can You Give Up Your Phone And Internet For Christ? by nlPoster: 1:17am On Mar 06, 2020
Re: Can You Give Up Your Phone And Internet For Christ? by onlyforchrist: 3:04am On Mar 06, 2020
nlPoster:

I don't ask anyone to read my posts, I am ok being the only person on any of my threads.

Why do you consider that a bad thing? We can't all be the same. And whoever wants to try to copy me would definitely not find it easy, I personally would not advise that.

As for the blogger or nl rabble rouser reporting back to some Nigerian higher ups, create your own thread titles please without referencing me. I'm not seeking anybody's attention.

who ever take you serious is as clueless as you and ur thread.

1 Like

Re: Can You Give Up Your Phone And Internet For Christ? by LordReed(m): 5:36am On Mar 06, 2020
nlPoster:

I can understand that, not everyone wants to be a crowd pleaser.
Re: Can You Give Up Your Phone And Internet For Christ? by Afromentalist: 12:02pm On Mar 06, 2020
It depends. What would he give me in return?

(1) (Reply)

When God Speaks Everything Hears. Situations Develop Automatic Ear To Hear... / Rccg's Pastor Adeboye Coronavirus Message Causes Twitter Stir / Church Plan For Members ,let's Hear From You ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.