Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,229 members, 7,849,836 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 10:25 AM

Who Is Jesus? Jesus Promises Us Privilege To Sit Beside Him - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Who Is Jesus? Jesus Promises Us Privilege To Sit Beside Him (153 Views)

Is It A Sin To Sit With The Congregation While On Menstruation? / Nigerian Man Narrates How A Muslim Lady Refused To Sit Beside A Guy In A Bus / Is Jesus God? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who Is Jesus? Jesus Promises Us Privilege To Sit Beside Him by Primate7: 10:14pm On Mar 04, 2020
WHO IS JESUS?
JESUS PROMISES US PRIVILEGE TO SIT BESIDE HIM
THE REVELATION TO JOHN CHAPTER 3 VERSE 21& 22 SAYS THAT: 21 'He who overcomes [the world through believing that Jesus is the Son of God], I will grant to him [the privilege] to sit beside Me on My throne, as I also overcame and sat down beside My Father on His throne. [1 John 5:5] 22'He who has an ear, let him hear and heed what the Spirit says to the churches. ' "
Culled from Amplified Holy Bible, Large Print.
04/03/2020
Re: Who Is Jesus? Jesus Promises Us Privilege To Sit Beside Him by AntiChristian: 1:24pm On Mar 05, 2020
How do we reconcile what you claim Jesus said there with that below from Matthew 20:23

Jesus said to them, "You will indeed drink from my cup, but to sit at my right or left is not for me to grant. These places belong to those for whom they have been prepared by my Father."

(1) (Reply)

Free Study Recovery Bible Order for free / Deadly Cultist Surrenders To JESUS CHRIST / How God Communicates To Your Spirit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.