Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,971 members, 7,810,689 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:23 PM

Is It A Sin To Sit With The Congregation While On Menstruation? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is It A Sin To Sit With The Congregation While On Menstruation? (18775 Views)

Which Position Do You Prefer To Sit In The Church? / Zambian Prophet Removing A Lady's Pant In Church In Front Of Congregation (Photo / Is It A Sin To Drop Empty Envelope In Offering Box? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It A Sin To Sit With The Congregation While On Menstruation? by omolola100(f): 9:17pm On Mar 04, 2023
Good evening my brothers and sisters
There is something I still don't understand and I need a clear and better explanation.

I attend a white garment church and the doctrine does not allow us to sit with the congregation because of the stain, there is a place packaged for us to sit and the corner of the church....
The issue right now is that my menstruation started last week Sunday and I don't know why it hasn't stop till this present moment.
I'm just thinking if I should go to church tomorrow because I don't want to sit at the corner of the church tomorrow because people might be suspicious something is wrong with me.
I haven't seen anything about this in the scripture, I just want to know if it's a sin to sit with the congregation while on period...

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Is It A Sin To Sit With The Congregation While On Menstruation? by AntiChristian: 9:46pm On Mar 04, 2023
Na Muslims you dey copy?

54 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It A Sin To Sit With The Congregation While On Menstruation? by LilMissFavvy(f): 9:53pm On Mar 04, 2023
What are you still doing in such a church? Most white garment churches, if not all, practice spiritism, diabolism, mysticism and use Bible to cover their Satanic activities.

If the flow continues for more than 10days, then go the hospital or pharmacy, they will give you a drug for it, that is if it's not a spiritual attack from your white garment church.

MODIFIED: All of you quoting can go ahead and say whatever you like, continue to practice your witchraft, but you can't stop me from speaking the truth. I made a mistake in the past of listening to a white garment priest, he almost made me go astray with strange practices. As I stepped into the inner Chambers of the church, I saw a goat tied up to be sacrificed. I was told to use egg for some stuff. That is satanism and not biblical. Thank God I was too strong to be Bewitched, because many of you are weak spiritually and have been Bewitched, you will forever remain in darkness without knowing. My dad and his sibling were once members of a white garment church, he left as soon as he saw red flags. Let me stop there.

104 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Is It A Sin To Sit With The Congregation While On Menstruation? by jullary(m): 10:14pm On Mar 04, 2023
Continue saying what u don't understand
LilMissFavvy:
What are you still doing in such a church? Most white garment churches, if not all, practice spiritism, diabolism, mysticism and use Bible to cover their Satanic activities.

If the flow continues for more than 10days, then go the hospital or pharmacy, they will give you a drug for it, that is if it's not a spiritual attack from your white garment church.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It A Sin To Sit With The Congregation While On Menstruation? by Kobojunkie: 10:31pm On Mar 04, 2023
LilMissFavvy:
What are you still doing in such a church? Most white garment churches, if not all, practice spiritism, diabolism, mysticism and use Bible to cover their Satanic activities. If the flow continues for more than 10days, then go the hospital or pharmacy, they will give you a drug for it, that is if it's not a spiritual attack from your white garment church.
All of your churches beginning with the Catholic mother church do exactly that. All of your pastors, mogs, prophets, popes, priests, bishops, etc., are all implicated. So I do hope you realize you haven't removed the Boulder sticking out from your eye in this. undecided

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is It A Sin To Sit With The Congregation While On Menstruation? by Kobojunkie: 11:13pm On Mar 04, 2023
omolola100:
There is something I still don't understand and I need a clear and better explanation.

I attend a white garment church and the doctrine does not allow us to sit with the congregation because of the stain, there is a place packaged for us to sit and the corner of the church....The issue right now is that my menstruation started last week Sunday and I don't know why it hasn't stop till this present moment.I'm just thinking if I should go to church tomorrow because I don't want to sit at the corner of the church tomorrow because people might be suspicious something is wrong with me. I haven't seen anything about this in the scripture, I just want to know if it's a sin to sit with the congregation while on period...
If you don't start now working towards getting your brain back from the doctrines and traditions of men — religion— you will likely not get it back ever again! Mind you, God never gave men religion to follow. So, you will never find God asking any man to follow religion in scripture. undecided

23 Likes

Re: Is It A Sin To Sit With The Congregation While On Menstruation? by Money05: 9:03am On Mar 05, 2023
Ori gbogbo yin ti daru grin grin
Which kind topic b this?
U for go sit for garage
Religion no go kee person

11 Likes

Re: Is It A Sin To Sit With The Congregation While On Menstruation? by tafat: 9:03am On Mar 05, 2023
Why should it be?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Is It A Sin To Sit With The Congregation While On Menstruation? by chatinent: 9:03am On Mar 05, 2023
In other words, God who created it to be a thing that comes monthly to a woman is unclean?

Anyways, if your church doesn't permit it, stay at home then until you are done.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It A Sin To Sit With The Congregation While On Menstruation? by Fearjah: 9:04am On Mar 05, 2023
Re: Is It A Sin To Sit With The Congregation While On Menstruation? by HeadNigga: 9:04am On Mar 05, 2023
Which kind dumb question be this? And the OP fine o...you can't have it all after all.

3 Likes

Re: Is It A Sin To Sit With The Congregation While On Menstruation? by saintfaculty(m): 9:04am On Mar 05, 2023
Re: Is It A Sin To Sit With The Congregation While On Menstruation? by luscioustrish(f): 9:05am On Mar 05, 2023
Are you serious?? In 2023?? What’s the relationship between your monthly period and your personal relationship with God??
Meaning God won’t answer your prayers if you pray today??
You better liberate yourself from such “church” 😒😒😳

22 Likes

Re: Is It A Sin To Sit With The Congregation While On Menstruation? by TechCapon(m): 9:06am On Mar 05, 2023
Yes, it is a very big sin. When a woman is unclean, the Bible says that she should isolate herself from the congregation.

"`When a woman has her regular flow of blood, the impurity of her monthly period will last seven days, and anyone who touches her will be unclean till evening. "`Anything she lies on during her period will be unclean, and anything she sits on will be unclean. - Leviticus 15: 19-33

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Is It A Sin To Sit With The Congregation While On Menstruation? by Singlenhappy(f): 9:06am On Mar 05, 2023
Nothing external makes a Christian unclean, you are in the wrong congregation!
omolola100:

I attend a white garment church and the doctrine does not allow us to sit with the congregation because of the stain, there is a place packaged for us to sit and the corner of the church....
The issue right now is that my menstruation started last week Sunday and I don't know why it hasn't stop till this present moment.
I'm just thinking if I should go to church tomorrow because I don't want to sit at the corner of the church tomorrow because people might be suspicious something is wrong with me.
I haven't seen anything about this in the scripture, I just want to know if it's a sin to sit with the congregation while on period...

5 Likes

Re: Is It A Sin To Sit With The Congregation While On Menstruation? by UgoFly: 9:07am On Mar 05, 2023
Peace be to you my dear sister. Your church must be Community of Yahweh (Sabbath) cos they are the people that strictly adhere to Jewish customs/Mosaic laws. The only difference is that they believe in Jesus or so they claim. However, you must know that Jesus is love. He came on earth to show us grace that supersedes law. This your question was answered when the woman with the issue of blood touched his garment and obtained healing. Under the Jewish customs, she was ceremonially unclean. This means she was not supposed to even be in a gathering of people or even come near the "ultra clean" Jesus. Imagine the shock on people's face when a woman of such nature even got close enough to touch a Rabbi and instead of the Rabbi to rebuke her, He praised her for her faith. Jesus Christ has called us to His love and wants a personal relationship with us deviod of religious sentiments and laws. He would never keep you apart cos of your menstrual flow. If a woman with a flow for 12 years i.e 12 years of being unclean in the sight of men could be described as having a powerful faith in God and got her miracle then nothing should stop you from holding on to Jesus Christ. Nobody should make you feel less of yourself. Christ loves you.

20 Likes

Re: Is It A Sin To Sit With The Congregation While On Menstruation? by chatinent: 9:07am On Mar 05, 2023
LilMissFavvy:

Ha. This was too blunt tho. It's not like all you listed cannot be found in all churches. Why make it look like hers is the original wrong?

Una go just hear rumour about a church and believe it...even recruit others to believe the rumour with you. You've not been to the church yet you speak with conviction that it could be the church doing her.

If na by rumour, you'll only need to mention your church and begin to hear and see the unbelievable.

Omo, make we learn to remove selling blames induced by rumour sha

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It A Sin To Sit With The Congregation While On Menstruation? by KosiGee(m): 9:07am On Mar 05, 2023
omolola100:

Madam, you are unclean. Clean yourself up, wear your big girls underwear, find better sanitary pad, package yourself well and go to church. If you need help, hola, I’m sure there are lots of women here who can help you.

Sports women wear the correct sanitary pads and no one notices.

2 Likes

Re: Is It A Sin To Sit With The Congregation While On Menstruation? by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 9:08am On Mar 05, 2023
But they don't ask footballers on their flow to go and sit down in one corner of the stadium. Do they? Infact they are usually the ones that are instrumental in securing victory for the team.

2 Likes

Re: Is It A Sin To Sit With The Congregation While On Menstruation? by okoroemeka(m): 9:08am On Mar 05, 2023
omolola100:

from my little understanding mensuration is an integral part of female fertilization and reproduction,it is not a sin to be reproductive,it is in our eyes and understanding as mere mortals that we label it with such negative stigma

6 Likes

Re: Is It A Sin To Sit With The Congregation While On Menstruation? by Creamypie(m): 9:09am On Mar 05, 2023
Which kind wahalla be this one this good morning? All these traditions of men. A woman's monthly menses is a part of her natural biological make up. Have men been criticized for having sperm or in some cases in some very youngmen, experiencing wet dream? Abeg am close to the kingdom hall.

2 Likes

Re: Is It A Sin To Sit With The Congregation While On Menstruation? by caandi: 9:09am On Mar 05, 2023
LilMissFavvy:

omorrrr dis got ma laffing. I don’t like their doctrines too and I try to avoid doing business or having them as close friends cos I feel
Some of them are fetish. To each his or her own sha.

2 Likes

Re: Is It A Sin To Sit With The Congregation While On Menstruation? by Starships4u(m): 9:09am On Mar 05, 2023
Christianity isn't Islam.
It's not a sin and can never be..
Albeit, that is synonymous to that yhur white garment....

I'm even feeling irritated on yhur behalf....
Must yhu be in a church where they tell yhu that what yhu didn't cause on yhurself makes yhu unclean

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It A Sin To Sit With The Congregation While On Menstruation? by brightest5050: 9:10am On Mar 05, 2023
Re: Is It A Sin To Sit With The Congregation While On Menstruation? by YourNextLevel(m): 9:10am On Mar 05, 2023
In the law yes but in grace no

so the answer is capital NO

10 Likes

Re: Is It A Sin To Sit With The Congregation While On Menstruation? by nanakgh(m): 9:11am On Mar 05, 2023
When men hide behind God to make and enforce their own desires as rules or laws.
(see Pluto's God of the Caves)

1 Like

Re: Is It A Sin To Sit With The Congregation While On Menstruation? by bernard1000001(m): 9:11am On Mar 05, 2023
na so e dey start oo.,we have been brainwashed by all this out religion leaders

1 Like

Re: Is It A Sin To Sit With The Congregation While On Menstruation? by Sucre6: 9:11am On Mar 05, 2023
A menteuating woman is considered unclean according to the old testament, that was why when Jacob fleed from laban with his two wives and laban realized that the gods he worships have gone, he gave them to chase and caught them on the way traveling, laban daughter was menstruating or pretended to be menstruating and was seated in a bowl, but she had hidden the gods inside the bowl so the father won't notice, her father commanded her to stand up so he could search where she was seated and she told the dad she can't stand because she was menstruating, and the father apologized and left

So according to this Bible event, menstruation is not ordinary and the old testament considered women on their menstruation unclean, although most of the old testament rules where corrected in the new testament

Eg, in the old testament, eating of pigs Is considered wrong and bad because pig 🐖 is an unclean animal, but the new testament suggests that what we put in our mouth doesn't make us unclean but what comes out of our mouth.

So that's it

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It A Sin To Sit With The Congregation While On Menstruation? by geoworldedu: 9:11am On Mar 05, 2023
Yes. Mary was in her period when the Holy Spirit first lusted after her. Women in their menstrual periods entice the Holy Spirit a lot. He rapes them immediately after their periods.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is It A Sin To Sit With The Congregation While On Menstruation? by Mikishow(m): 9:12am On Mar 05, 2023
LilMissFavvy:

If the flow continues for more than 10days, then go the hospital or pharmacy, they will give you a drug for it, that is if it's not a spiritual attack from your white garment church. Rubbish Talk

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

I'm A Pentecostal, I Attended A Catholic Church For The First Time And... / Thank God! Finally I Don Port! From Atheism To Jesus! Update* Conversion Story. / Mbaka Denies Claim That He Prophesied That There Will Be Heavy Rain In Aso Rock

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.