Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,755 members, 7,820,616 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:19 PM

Children And Parents unclothedness - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Children And Parents unclothedness (1186 Views)

How Private Schools And Parents Are Killing Our Nigerian Local Languages / I've Had 170 Children And I'm Not Going To Stop - British Man / Apetamin Weight Gain Syrup 200ml For Children And Entire Family (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Children And Parents unclothedness by jaszplus12(m): 11:00pm On Mar 04, 2020
Good day everyone.
In a discussion with my friend he mentioned that his preteens children see his and his wife's unclothedness and are already used to it therefore he's sure it has no effect on them.
He says they could just walk in on any of them and are now no longer shy of it!
Though not when they're making love... just maybe showering or dressing up...I disagreed...but he's adamant it has no effect on them....
Please psychology students...say something!
Re: Children And Parents unclothedness by neonly: 11:26pm On Mar 04, 2020

Re: Children And Parents unclothedness by anthonyuncle(m): 12:19am On Mar 05, 2020
he and his wife are committing a very great mistake.

3 Likes

Re: Children And Parents unclothedness by Adgideon(m): 12:37am On Mar 05, 2020
Y worry yourself by the time they start going naked up and down he will know the effect, hope no be you sha

2 Likes

Re: Children And Parents unclothedness by greatme2good(f): 7:35am On Mar 05, 2020
What's their gender? If there's any female amongst them, then he's making a big mistake. The girls and their mom seeing each others unclothedness is not a big deal but the father is a NO.
Re: Children And Parents unclothedness by jaszplus12(m): 2:18pm On Mar 05, 2020
greatme2good:
What's their gender? If there's any female amongst them, then he's making a big mistake. The girls and their mom seeing each others unclothedness is not a big deal but the father is a NO.
The children are 2 boys 13 and 15 and the girl is 9!
I'm still in shock as to why and how this guy feels it's ok that his sons can step into a room and see their mum unclothed and not feel embarrassed! Eeiiiiii...
Re: Children And Parents unclothedness by greatme2good(f): 2:47pm On Mar 05, 2020
jaszplus12:

I'm still in shock as to why and how this guy feels it's ok that his sons can step into a room and see their mum unclothed and not feel embarrassed! Eeiiiiii...
15 year old boys can even impregnate someone. To even think his wife is okay with her 15 year old boy seeing her naked gives me chills.

2 Likes

Re: Children And Parents unclothedness by jaszplus12(m): 3:29pm On Mar 05, 2020
greatme2good:

15 year old boys can even impregnate someone. To even think his wife is okay with her 15 year old boy seeing her naked gives me chills.
The issue tire me since yesterday I heard it
Re: Children And Parents unclothedness by Nobody: 4:24pm On Mar 05, 2020
Very wrong! Kids should not be seeing their parents' unclothedness. They need sense

1 Like

Re: Children And Parents unclothedness by PRISTINEMUSCLES: 9:21pm On Mar 05, 2020
This is so wrong. The parents should not think their kids are little. All these habits can give rise to INCEST.

In my house, I don't walk around bare-chested because of how my body is. I wear my shirt and I only expose my body in my bedroom or when I bath.

1 Like

Re: Children And Parents unclothedness by sanpipita(m): 10:50pm On Mar 05, 2020
jaszplus12:

Lol these kids are grown unless the parents are monitoring them and properly advising them on these things there could be trouble. kids can see parents unclad but not to a point it becomes regular with no shame felt.

1 Like

Re: Children And Parents unclothedness by ahnie: 11:45pm On Mar 05, 2020
Covers face ...
I'm over guilty of this ....but seriously making conscious efforts to nib it.

2 Likes

Re: Children And Parents unclothedness by SweetCunt97(f): 8:14am On Mar 06, 2020
PRISTINEMUSCLES:
This is so wrong. The parents should not think their kids are little. All these habits can give rise to INCEST.

In my house, I don't walk around bare-chested because of how my body is. I wear my shirt and I only expose my body in my bedroom or when I bath.
So u trying to tell us u muscular? As in at d mere sight one could go gaga? As in its d next best thing after agege bread?

1 Like

Re: Children And Parents unclothedness by SweetCunt97(f): 8:16am On Mar 06, 2020
sanpipita:

Lol these kids are grown unless the parents are monitoring them and properly advising them on these things there could be trouble. kids can see parents unclad but not to a point it becomes regular with no shame felt.
Mayb dem used to it. Perhaps they close and understand where they all belong...
Re: Children And Parents unclothedness by jaszplus12(m): 9:48am On Mar 06, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Well, so the man claimed. But I'm not in agreement.
Once on nairaland there was a debate as to what age a father should stop bathing his daughter...and vice versa...
An elder friend of mine once told me that no matter how strong you are, it's safer to give privacy to your daughter at a certain age else, trouble can come!
Re: Children And Parents unclothedness by PRISTINEMUSCLES: 9:59am On Mar 06, 2020
SweetCunt97:
So u trying to tell us u muscular? As in at d mere sight one could go gaga? As in its d next best thing after agege bread?

You haven't seen the "PACKAGE" yet and your cunt is already dripping so bad cheesy. You see what am talking about.
Re: Children And Parents unclothedness by sanpipita(m): 10:07am On Mar 06, 2020
SweetCunt97:

Yea doing that could involved lots of monitoring and talking, with the way society is sex obsessed the 15 year old probably get Hot hours and his moms body or sisters could come to mind
Re: Children And Parents unclothedness by SweetCunt97(f): 10:24am On Mar 06, 2020
PRISTINEMUSCLES:

You haven't seen the "PACKAGE" yet and your cunt is already dripping so bad cheesy. You see what am talking about.
Hey! Keep it clean. Don't use my moniker against me shotigbo
Re: Children And Parents unclothedness by SweetCunt97(f): 10:25am On Mar 06, 2020
jaszplus12:

Well, so the man claimed. But I'm not in agreement.
Once on nairaland there was a debate as to what age a father should stop bathing his daughter...and vice versa...
An elder friend of mine once told me that no matter how strong you are, it's safer to give privacy to your daughter at a certain age else, trouble can come!
Beats me how a father would ever get hard for their daughter... Very weird to fathom.

1 Like

Re: Children And Parents unclothedness by Nobody: 12:06pm On Mar 06, 2020
greatme2good:
exactly!
Re: Children And Parents unclothedness by PRISTINEMUSCLES: 12:30pm On Mar 06, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Hey! Keep it clean. Don't use my moniker against me shotigbo

But your moniker is SWEETCUNT and I know sweetcunts know how to drop really well most especially if there is a perfect stimulant in the mix. wink
Re: Children And Parents unclothedness by SweetCunt97(f): 12:35pm On Mar 06, 2020
PRISTINEMUSCLES:

But your moniker is SWEETCUNT and I know sweetcunts know how to drop really well most especially if there is a perfect stimulant in the mix. wink
Well, I don't know about that.
Re: Children And Parents unclothedness by PRISTINEMUSCLES: 1:14pm On Mar 06, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Well, I don't know about that.

You mean you don't know a sweet cunt knows how to grip and drip real good. I guess you should be banned for impersonation then. shocked
Re: Children And Parents unclothedness by SweetCunt97(f): 1:25pm On Mar 06, 2020
PRISTINEMUSCLES:

You mean you don't know a sweet cunt knows how to grip and drip real good. I guess you should be banned for impersonation then. shocked
You are corrupt. Go wash ur mind with coconut water pls
Re: Children And Parents unclothedness by PRISTINEMUSCLES: 2:44pm On Mar 06, 2020
SweetCunt97:
You are corrupt. Go wash ur mind with coconut water pls

Are you kidding me?? With a moniker like yours, who is more corrupt between us??

Message me on pristinemuscle@gmail.com, let me show you something.

(1) (Reply)

Pls Does Anyone Know The Cost Of ECOWAS Passport / Signs Of Depression / Learn How To Stop Babies From Crying (baby Language)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.