Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,039 members, 7,828,656 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:35 PM

Bride Refuses To Throw Her Bouquet Gives Single Elder Sister (VIDEO) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Bride Refuses To Throw Her Bouquet Gives Single Elder Sister (VIDEO) (1263 Views)

My Dad's Elder Sister's Son's Child Is My What.. Answers Please. / Father Of Bride Refuses To Let His Daughter Live With Her Husband / Living With My Married Elder Sister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bride Refuses To Throw Her Bouquet Gives Single Elder Sister (VIDEO) by emela9ja: 6:03am On Apr 10, 2023
Re: Bride Refuses To Throw Her Bouquet Gives Single Elder Sister (VIDEO) by 1Alex: 6:39am On Apr 10, 2023
Beautiful! Good move.

That is if it actually means anything.
Re: Bride Refuses To Throw Her Bouquet Gives Single Elder Sister (VIDEO) by LivingSage: 6:43am On Apr 10, 2023
Is she a virgin angry

Any lady that's not married yet and isn't a virgin deserves just anyhow man. ..

4 Likes

Re: Bride Refuses To Throw Her Bouquet Gives Single Elder Sister (VIDEO) by Greenback: 6:45am On Apr 10, 2023
That's a good one...
We shall hear of her wedding soon.. God bless them

1 Like

Re: Bride Refuses To Throw Her Bouquet Gives Single Elder Sister (VIDEO) by tsdarkside(m): 6:49am On Apr 10, 2023
nice....international rebellion against white traditions....
Re: Bride Refuses To Throw Her Bouquet Gives Single Elder Sister (VIDEO) by RuddyFusion(m): 6:52am On Apr 10, 2023
It's well
Re: Bride Refuses To Throw Her Bouquet Gives Single Elder Sister (VIDEO) by Tolumiide: 6:54am On Apr 10, 2023
You just handed over pressure to her.
Re: Bride Refuses To Throw Her Bouquet Gives Single Elder Sister (VIDEO) by Mrvictorwrite(m): 7:36am On Apr 10, 2023
I wish her well.

1 Like

Re: Bride Refuses To Throw Her Bouquet Gives Single Elder Sister (VIDEO) by fourboys: 8:34am On Apr 10, 2023
Very nice... Men go don show her shege
Re: Bride Refuses To Throw Her Bouquet Gives Single Elder Sister (VIDEO) by mytime24(f): 10:21am On Apr 10, 2023
Hmm
Re: Bride Refuses To Throw Her Bouquet Gives Single Elder Sister (VIDEO) by Nobody: 10:35am On Apr 10, 2023
Awww
Re: Bride Refuses To Throw Her Bouquet Gives Single Elder Sister (VIDEO) by MrAgbako: 11:05am On Apr 10, 2023
Throw am nahπŸ˜‚

nah only ur elder sister single? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: Bride Refuses To Throw Her Bouquet Gives Single Elder Sister (VIDEO) by Caramia2020(m): 11:37am On Apr 10, 2023
Someone said she might have received @ breaks from wicked alpha men like panel beating but I know God will grant her every of her @ desires.
Re: Bride Refuses To Throw Her Bouquet Gives Single Elder Sister (VIDEO) by managingpartner(f): 1:30pm On Apr 10, 2023
Stupid boy. You are one of the anyhow man. As if the ladies disflowered themselves. Useless pig.

quote author=LivingSage post=122411772]Is she a virgin angry

Any lady that's not married yet and isn't a virgin deserves just anyhow man. ..

[/quote]
Re: Bride Refuses To Throw Her Bouquet Gives Single Elder Sister (VIDEO) by LivingSage: 2:20pm On Apr 10, 2023
managingpartner:
Stupid boy. You are one of the anyhow man. As if the ladies disflowered themselves. Useless pig.
Dem don too chop this one come scatter her orifice badly but still not married...

I feel your pain old layer.

Meanwhile I'm a woman, woman of value as that
Re: Bride Refuses To Throw Her Bouquet Gives Single Elder Sister (VIDEO) by Gajagojo: 10:42am On Apr 13, 2023
Greenback:
That's a good one...
We shall hear of her wedding soon.. God bless them
Silenced
Re: Bride Refuses To Throw Her Bouquet Gives Single Elder Sister (VIDEO) by faithfull18(f): 12:20pm On Apr 13, 2023
Awww
Re: Bride Refuses To Throw Her Bouquet Gives Single Elder Sister (VIDEO) by Acidosis(m): 1:39pm On Apr 13, 2023
Unfortunately, that thing is meaningless.

(1) (Reply)

Which Do U Prefer- Constant Light Or Constant Water / Women, Would You Will Ur Estate To Your Husband? / For Those Who Love Deir Mum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.