Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,139 members, 7,818,430 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:24 PM

Adedeji Adeleke Dances To Davido's 1 Milli Song Inside His Private Jet - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adedeji Adeleke Dances To Davido's 1 Milli Song Inside His Private Jet (54889 Views)

Adedeji Adeleke — Immigration Under Fire For Posting Davido's Father / What I Observed From Davido 1 Million Challenge / Davido Welcomes Chioma And Their Son, Ifeanyi Adedeji Adeleke Back To Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adedeji Adeleke Dances To Davido's 1 Milli Song Inside His Private Jet by OYEDIPE(m): 2:51pm On Mar 05, 2020
Hedonisst:
I doubt Adeleke can afford to buy this jet outright.

The truth will eventually crawl out.
When Adeleke was working hard building Banana Island.... I'm very sure ur father was busy chasing girls around the whole street. You better wise up.

1 Like

Re: Adedeji Adeleke Dances To Davido's 1 Milli Song Inside His Private Jet by NovusHomo(m): 4:11pm On Mar 05, 2020
DModeCntStopMe:
shocked

Nonsense!

I honestly do not know who is more childish between davido and his father

The whole family is a joke; Daddy, Davido and the Dancer. Very juvenile. grin grin grin
Re: Adedeji Adeleke Dances To Davido's 1 Milli Song Inside His Private Jet by Amalekki: 4:51pm On Mar 05, 2020
Let's not lose sight of the fact that Davido's grandfather, Senator Ayoola Adeleke was also a very rich man and 2nd republic senator (1979) when Nigeria had just 19 states.
Re: Adedeji Adeleke Dances To Davido's 1 Milli Song Inside His Private Jet by Wizikal(m): 5:28pm On Mar 05, 2020
Imagine paying to watch meaningless things! Stop posting this irrelevant video!
Re: Adedeji Adeleke Dances To Davido's 1 Milli Song Inside His Private Jet by Nobody: 6:00pm On Nov 18, 2021
dignity33:
sad tongue lipsrsealed wink sad sad lipsrsealed
Do you need money to settle your bills. Have fear no more. Here is the good news. Here is a site where you watch video and get paid. Just click on the link and get started with a welcome bonus of $10 you can cashout ones your money up $200. DON'T be a doubting thamos . https://aa-video.xyz/7561061250882896/ sign up to get a 10 US Dollar newcomer bonus! I made more than 200 US Dollars by watching the video here, so you can try it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mercy Aigbe Celebrates Herself On Father's Day (Photo) / 10 Nigerian Rappers Who Should Quit Rapping And Go Into Trade. / Hakeem Effect Transforms Eki Osagie To Look Like Buhari (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.