Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,862 members, 7,817,544 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:08 PM

4 Men Gang-Rape Lady In Lagos, Swindle Her Of N3.2 Million - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 4 Men Gang-Rape Lady In Lagos, Swindle Her Of N3.2 Million (60759 Views)

6 Gang Members Gang Rape Lady In Oyo, Release Nude Pictures, Video Online / How I Was Defrauded Of N3.2 Million And Almost Depressed / Eight Nigerians Rape Lady In Front Of Her Boyfriend In Italy. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 4 Men Gang-Rape Lady In Lagos, Swindle Her Of N3.2 Million by Charleslewizy(m): 11:44am On Mar 05, 2020
I actually feel for her, but I don't see how and why a case of rape should be mentioned here.....obtaining by trick, YES, maybe fraud, Okay.....but rape!!! Nahhhh.
Re: 4 Men Gang-Rape Lady In Lagos, Swindle Her Of N3.2 Million by Nobody: 11:50am On Mar 05, 2020
She consented to it and they still wrote "gang raped". Okay o. Let me come and be going.
Re: 4 Men Gang-Rape Lady In Lagos, Swindle Her Of N3.2 Million by GamingMode: 11:59am On Mar 05, 2020
Money wash wash scam.e don tay
Re: 4 Men Gang-Rape Lady In Lagos, Swindle Her Of N3.2 Million by adecz: 12:35pm On Mar 05, 2020
No evidence of "gang rape" in
this story
Re: 4 Men Gang-Rape Lady In Lagos, Swindle Her Of N3.2 Million by xamilola(f): 1:10pm On Mar 05, 2020
HacheNoire:
COZA members will storm this thread soon to ask if she didn't enjoy the sex.

we are not pervert like you
Re: 4 Men Gang-Rape Lady In Lagos, Swindle Her Of N3.2 Million by EkelediliBuhari: 1:13pm On Mar 05, 2020
executive12:

I hope you are not a rapist?

And I hope you are smart enough to comprehend.
Re: 4 Men Gang-Rape Lady In Lagos, Swindle Her Of N3.2 Million by EkelediliBuhari: 1:15pm On Mar 05, 2020
emkz:

For you to speak so confidently about this matter, were you physically present through it, inter alia, are you one of the rapists?

If you answer in the negative, how did you go through our educational system because our graduates do better than this ?

I believe, if a wise man or one of average intellect merely glance at the facts presented in the story, it is enough to deduce my assumptions.
Re: 4 Men Gang-Rape Lady In Lagos, Swindle Her Of N3.2 Million by phada2006: 1:18pm On Mar 05, 2020
You think rape is only application of force ?
quote author=EkelediliBuhari post=87180988]She only has one case here... Obtaining by tricks... There was no rape... She agreed to have a 5way with the four guys... She is just seeking a poound of flesh.

We need to be more objective... Everyone knows rape is taken seriously, but don't forget a counterclaim/suit can be filed --- malicious intent, false information to the police, defamation --- against the lady for wrongful claims...

Open your eyes o...[/quote]
Re: 4 Men Gang-Rape Lady In Lagos, Swindle Her Of N3.2 Million by EkelediliBuhari: 1:19pm On Mar 05, 2020
phada2006:
You think rape is only application of force ?
quote author=EkelediliBuhari post=87180988]She only has one case here... Obtaining by tricks... There was no rape... She agreed to have a 5way with the four guys... She is just seeking a poound of flesh.

We need to be more objective... Everyone knows rape is taken seriously, but don't forget a counterclaim/suit can be filed --- malicious intent, false information to the police, defamation --- against the lady for wrongful claims...

Open your eyes o...

Please educate me...
Re: 4 Men Gang-Rape Lady In Lagos, Swindle Her Of N3.2 Million by Nobody: 1:33pm On Mar 05, 2020
there are many of dem on facebook as well.money doublers.they will tell u to invest some sum of money into their account and witin a week u will get double of wat u invested cheesy.u send money to their account then e don enter voicemail.be wary of scammers cheesy.
Re: 4 Men Gang-Rape Lady In Lagos, Swindle Her Of N3.2 Million by Nobody: 1:38pm On Mar 05, 2020
Jaqenhghar:

To you someone cant be raped. See junkie mentality
u dey mind them..thats how many of them sleep with underage girls and when they get arrested they will be arguing that it was consensual cheesy.

1 Like

Re: 4 Men Gang-Rape Lady In Lagos, Swindle Her Of N3.2 Million by Damsman10(m): 2:00pm On Mar 05, 2020
Openbusiness:

I'm not supporting the criminals or making excuses for them. They deserve the full punishment for their wicked crime. But read the story again. It wasn't rape. She actually consented to the sex, although she was deceived. She allowed them, not like they forced her into it. She was conned with the fake promise of double money.

You are correct. She wasn't gang-raped, only gang-banged.
Re: 4 Men Gang-Rape Lady In Lagos, Swindle Her Of N3.2 Million by james1(m): 2:05pm On Mar 05, 2020
Some men are evil,they must be severely punished and some women like free money to the point they will do anything for it.
Re: 4 Men Gang-Rape Lady In Lagos, Swindle Her Of N3.2 Million by Sweeetheart(m): 2:14pm On Mar 05, 2020
neonly:
How dis guys enjoy rape still baffles me

it was more of deceit or hypnotize as the lady expresses. all this journalism crabs

she was told on the second phase that they will go on spiritual which involve sleeping with her one after the other and she agreed

that lady is dumb and to those granting audience to series of guy, una waterloo await you
Re: 4 Men Gang-Rape Lady In Lagos, Swindle Her Of N3.2 Million by mechanics(m): 3:06pm On Mar 05, 2020
Hmmmm, she was not prayerful.
Re: 4 Men Gang-Rape Lady In Lagos, Swindle Her Of N3.2 Million by ashawopikin(m): 4:16pm On Mar 05, 2020
HacheNoire:
COZA members will storm this thread soon to ask if she didn't enjoy the sex.
I'm sure she did, its consensual sex grin
Re: 4 Men Gang-Rape Lady In Lagos, Swindle Her Of N3.2 Million by Czartega(m): 4:45pm On Mar 05, 2020
Inferno001:
I'm not excusing the fact that fraud is wrong but scams like this only affects greedy people..how will someone who isn't wealthy double money for you? Its so funny people still fall for these types of scams!!! You say you were hypnotized but you remember the road to their place days later to collect your "doubled money"...please we should be contented with what we have and try to get to our great heights through legit hustles...stop believing in get rich quick parades please...she fell out of greed...simple!!!

Really they do hypnotize some people. They will just be focused on the task that was given to them by the scammers!
Re: 4 Men Gang-Rape Lady In Lagos, Swindle Her Of N3.2 Million by Coolcalmcollect(m): 5:51pm On Mar 05, 2020
arinze198:

Source: https://pmexpressng.com/4-men-gang-rape-lady-swindle-her-of-n3-2m/
oga it wasn't rape na, they told the foolish girl dat the sex was stage two of the money doubling process and she believed them, so she wasn't raped. she was only duped of her money and body....fool better go and live in the village cos Lagos don't tolerate foolish people.
Re: 4 Men Gang-Rape Lady In Lagos, Swindle Her Of N3.2 Million by sharena(m): 6:31pm On Mar 05, 2020
bestman09:

Too bad. The situation in this country has pushed so many people into what ordinarily they won't do on normal circumstances.
The idiots promising to double people's money are more wretched than the person they want to help
Gbam
Re: 4 Men Gang-Rape Lady In Lagos, Swindle Her Of N3.2 Million by Inferno001(m): 8:13pm On Mar 05, 2020
Czartega:

Really they do hypnotize some people. They will just be focused on the task that was given to them by the scammers!

For real??!!! Na wa o...let God save us from such issues o..I had no idea hypnosis happens in Nigeria sha...thanks for telling me
Re: 4 Men Gang-Rape Lady In Lagos, Swindle Her Of N3.2 Million by Phalumy(m): 7:13am On Mar 06, 2020
Hanaaaa! Why not invest the money........
Re: 4 Men Gang-Rape Lady In Lagos, Swindle Her Of N3.2 Million by gbemishile: 7:38am On Mar 06, 2020
It happened to a close family friend of ours but it was a very long time,like 2000's.
She carry all her mama money and trinkets before her eye clear.
But I thought this truck is outdated na

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Girl Reading Bible & Smoking Marijuana The Same Time Blasted (Photos) / Meet Babatunde Folorunsho, The First Armed Robber Executed Publicly In Nigeria / Tito Segun-Banjo Who Went Missing Found. Pictured With Her Mother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.