Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,436 members, 7,861,213 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 07:18 AM

Man Flogged His Own Grandmother For Spending All His Money While Still In Saudi - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Flogged His Own Grandmother For Spending All His Money While Still In Saudi (1503 Views)

Man Flogged For Stealing A Bunch Of Plantain In Bayelsa Community (Photos) / Man Flogged By Soldiers For Expressing His Right To 'Freedom Of Speech' / Man Flogged For Raping A 12-Year-Old Girl In Lekki Phase 1, Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Flogged His Own Grandmother For Spending All His Money While Still In Saudi by holyme62: 8:38am On Mar 05, 2020
A young Nigerian comedian onces made a statement which goes like this:

“My son give me money make I hold for you, my son give me money make I hold for you. Na so our parents take start their own Yahoo.”

This is want happen to this Kenya guy yesterday. The video reported that this guy while in Saudi Arabia sends money for his grandmother to keep for him and hoping to have it back but discovered that she misused it.

He out of anger flogged her grandma in the presence of her girlfriend who >>>>click here to read full story and videos.

Re: Man Flogged His Own Grandmother For Spending All His Money While Still In Saudi by dawnomike(m): 8:42am On Mar 05, 2020
This is wrong in every way... No amount of money is worth this kind of humiliation!
I'm not saying what the mother/grandma did is right though but haba!!!

1 Like

Re: Man Flogged His Own Grandmother For Spending All His Money While Still In Saudi by Gwagone: 8:44am On Mar 05, 2020
What a wicked act...

1 Like

Re: Man Flogged His Own Grandmother For Spending All His Money While Still In Saudi by fulaniHERDSman(m): 8:47am On Mar 05, 2020
Very wicked witch. No matter the age, people must be held accountable. U can't hide under age, gender etc to render other people's life useless and expect a pat on the back.
This woman must have been a wayward slay queen in her youth days, for her to have easily squandered her grand sons money like that.
After flogging her, me will involve EFFC next. cool
Re: Man Flogged His Own Grandmother For Spending All His Money While Still In Saudi by Tonyfx: 8:56am On Mar 05, 2020
But wetin granny go take all that money do na. Abi she get one sugaboy when dey whine am undecided
Re: Man Flogged His Own Grandmother For Spending All His Money While Still In Saudi by Officialgarri: 9:00am On Mar 05, 2020
I don't know why I find it hard to blame the guy

1 Share

Re: Man Flogged His Own Grandmother For Spending All His Money While Still In Saudi by illicit(m): 9:02am On Mar 05, 2020
African parents are burdensome.... they can frustrate you.... the guy suppose forgive her senility sha
Re: Man Flogged His Own Grandmother For Spending All His Money While Still In Saudi by siwhoh(m): 9:13am On Mar 05, 2020
This is what u went to learn in Saudi Arabia. What she did was wrong but there are better ways to handle some situation, not flogging your grandma in present of your girlfriend.
Re: Man Flogged His Own Grandmother For Spending All His Money While Still In Saudi by bmdmixer: 9:39am On Mar 05, 2020
dawnomike:
This is wrong in every way... No amount of money is worth this kind of humiliation!
I'm not saying what the mother/grandma did is right though but haba!!!
plz stop, let people stop hiding under age
Re: Man Flogged His Own Grandmother For Spending All His Money While Still In Saudi by Adgideon(m): 9:47am On Mar 05, 2020
The guy no try at all your own grandma I pity that his girlfriend if she know what is good 4 her, she should find her way, coz if she spends his money any how, her own floging go pass this one, but granmama why,
Re: Man Flogged His Own Grandmother For Spending All His Money While Still In Saudi by BlackfireX: 4:13pm On Mar 05, 2020
I know a guy who stayed in China for 7years, came back...

And his brothers and sisters squandered everything nearly #60,000,000 .

Well they called family meeting for him, started saying rubbish like, blood is thicker than blood, go back and hustle more.

Well he got up, disown them, never looked back this is the 10the year I think.

His doing well, built 2 houses in Ibadan, eleyele area,...

Your blood will so betray you ehhh
Re: Man Flogged His Own Grandmother For Spending All His Money While Still In Saudi by edoairways: 9:05pm On Mar 05, 2020
bmdmixer:
plz stop, let people stop hiding under age
No matter the circumstances she shouldn't be flogged.

(1) (Reply)

JUST IN: Hushpuppi Conspired To Defraud English Premier League Club Of $124m –US / Fulani Clash With Indigenous Community In Abuja, 3 Feared Dead / I Only Made $300K In My Criminal Career,I Became Rich Hawking Sneaker- Hushpuppi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.