Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,798 members, 7,820,803 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:00 PM

New Auto Section Rule : To All Sellers Posting More Than 3 Adverts Per Day - Autos (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / New Auto Section Rule : To All Sellers Posting More Than 3 Adverts Per Day (14306 Views)

2014 Hyundai Accent Brand New Auto Trans 2.9 M / Welcome To New Auto Section / Inspired Men!jenju!all Sellers Click Here. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Auto Section Rule : To All Sellers Posting More Than 3 Adverts Per Day by FindOut(m): 2:45am On Dec 22, 2010
Hurrah.At last. Now i can get info about autos,engines,maintenance issues, view latest cars posted by Nlers smiley , read comparisons btw cars, read user opinions abt cars e.t.c. & i dnt hav to go to page 5 to locate an informative thread that was on page 1 only some hours before.lol
Re: New Auto Section Rule : To All Sellers Posting More Than 3 Adverts Per Day by jaxxy(m): 4:42am On Dec 22, 2010
@ inspired congrats and keep up the good work

i think dis is a good job to bring orderliness to the auto section cos wit all fairness it is quite annoying 2 see 1 dealer show casing more dan 25 of his cars on seperate threads and takin up all the whole veiw and smtimes d whole page 1, we shud be considerate, hw do we get 2 see other dealers who hav good deals as well. its not just about u, theres no monopoly here so u shudnt force us 2 see all u have dat we may not want 2 see

wen i joind d autosection i could view many dealers, intresting disscussion, topic and all wit out goin sofar, we nid to save d auto section realy! for car dealer since we r been limited 2 3thread per day, group your cars in batches on a single thread any1 who enters your thread see all your cars there, good enogh u thread topic can be modified 2 suit wateva changes goin on in your thread

ive seen inspired, kunle and sm others do this on their threads and i still see wat they are advertisg much better than these several car on differnt threads OR better yet create links 2 your car adverts in the bulk auto section, hw many threads can 1 even start opening just cos he want 2 view a car, haba! pls lets do this and help each other. Thanks
Re: New Auto Section Rule : To All Sellers Posting More Than 3 Adverts Per Day by Busybody2(f): 5:54am On Dec 22, 2010
Wow, you finally decided to join Monitor1 aka Jenju onboard, interesting lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: New Auto Section Rule : To All Sellers Posting More Than 3 Adverts Per Day by Kaymed: 7:21am On Dec 22, 2010
@ Inspired _m

CONGRATULATION BOSS

My chariman, I was searching for some of my missing post and I came across the new rule on auto section,  Help me return one of my vital post to Auto section my chariman and I promise to abide with the latest rules

This is the link    https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-455653.0.html

Kaymed

Regards
Re: New Auto Section Rule : To All Sellers Posting More Than 3 Adverts Per Day by Scottx(m): 7:36am On Dec 22, 2010
Siena:

In my humble opinion, this is a very welcome move, and more than overdue. Sifting through 20 cars from the same trader daily, to find other posts that may be more relevant to to, can be more than frustrating. It's not uncommon to find over the course of 10 minutes, a particular sales thread's relentlessly 'bumped', with nothing useful added, bar meaningless emoticons, or, 'available', 'still here', 'going', 'on sale' etc.

Hopefully this new move will make the Auto board easier to use, both for traders and car enthusiasts alike.

Siena has spoken and Siena has spoke well, this is a welcome idea.
Re: New Auto Section Rule : To All Sellers Posting More Than 3 Adverts Per Day by Nobody: 6:34pm On Dec 22, 2010
With this new improvement I'll now have more reason to work and come back on board smiley
Re: New Auto Section Rule : To All Sellers Posting More Than 3 Adverts Per Day by eghehibor: 8:08pm On Dec 22, 2010
HOW CAN I HAVE ALL MY THREADS MOVED TO THE BULK SECTION?

I LIKE TO HAVE ALL MY THREADS IN ONE SECTION FOR EASY MONITORING.
Re: New Auto Section Rule : To All Sellers Posting More Than 3 Adverts Per Day by machinery(f): 9:13pm On Dec 22, 2010
I believe the only thing that is constant is CHANGE but it has to come in a subtle way so it will not look vindictive.
The new rule on naira land auto section should have been advertised long ago and a deadline is set.
Or may be mails should be sent to all participants on the section so nobody is caught unaware.
This law was introduced suddenly and they want full compliant immediately.Thats too authoritarian remember we are in a democratic world.
thank you.
Re: New Auto Section Rule : To All Sellers Posting More Than 3 Adverts Per Day by Tetleyauto(m): 10:13am On Dec 23, 2010
So far i can see this law isn't effective as i'm still able to view almost 10 topics by the same person on the main Auto section or are there some special dealers/marketers with upper hands ?
Re: New Auto Section Rule : To All Sellers Posting More Than 3 Adverts Per Day by Nobody: 1:53pm On Dec 23, 2010
Tetleyauto:

So far i can see this law isn't effective as i'm still able to view almost 10 topics by the same person on the main Auto section or are there some special dealers/marketers with upper hands ?

The offending threads found today, have been moved to the Bulk board. Please use the "Report To Moderator" button located in any post on one of the offending threads, to notify us of any others we may not yet be aware of. I'm sure we'll have full compliance as time goes on when posters would have become fully aware of the new rules

Monitor_1
Re: New Auto Section Rule : To All Sellers Posting More Than 3 Adverts Per Day by oluagness(m): 3:29pm On Dec 23, 2010
Good job. It is annoying reading repetitive treads. I think Moderators should also take time to know direct identities of dealers in auto section, this will let prospective buyers have more confidence on them.
Re: New Auto Section Rule : To All Sellers Posting More Than 3 Adverts Per Day by femmy2010(m): 3:57pm On Dec 23, 2010
The onus still rest on the buyers to look before they leap.
Re: New Auto Section Rule : To All Sellers Posting More Than 3 Adverts Per Day by eghehibor: 6:04pm On Dec 23, 2010
i must confess that the amount of calls i receive daily for cars i post has drastically reduced bcus the buyers are not finding the cars easily. how do we create awareness for this new section?
Re: New Auto Section Rule : To All Sellers Posting More Than 3 Adverts Per Day by abbeyluck: 7:19pm On Dec 23, 2010
This a good gesture,and meaningful development!kudos to seun and moderator inspire!
Re: New Auto Section Rule : To All Sellers Posting More Than 3 Adverts Per Day by Osama10(m): 3:30am On Dec 25, 2010
This idea has brought sanity in the auto section.
Re: New Auto Section Rule : To All Sellers Posting More Than 3 Adverts Per Day by eghehibor: 6:39pm On Dec 26, 2010
@ inspired car dealers are loosing sales oh.

Pls we need more publicity for this bulk section.
Re: New Auto Section Rule : To All Sellers Posting More Than 3 Adverts Per Day by Osama10(m): 6:43pm On Dec 26, 2010
eghehibor:

[b[b]]@ inspired[/b] car dealers are loosing sales oh[/b].

This is funny oh. grin grin grin
Re: New Auto Section Rule : To All Sellers Posting More Than 3 Adverts Per Day by inspiredm(m): 9:04am On Dec 27, 2010
eghehibor:

@ inspired car dealers are loosing sales oh.

Eghehibor,

The Bulk Adverts Auto Section Invented Just 7 Days ago has Over 500 Adverts Already, That is an Average of over 70 Adverts Per day.

Going by these Figures, It is estimated that in the Next 6 Months, The Bulk Adverts Auto Section Will be the Largest Section On the Nairaland Forum.

I will Advise you flood the Section With more Auto Adverts so you would have carved a Niche and Built a Brand for yourself before the section Explodes.

Happy Sales.
Re: New Auto Section Rule : To All Sellers Posting More Than 3 Adverts Per Day by MAYORAUTO: 7:45am On Dec 31, 2010
Good day sir, sir me post you move is not making things move on well with me it a two diffrent trend one is for clearing and the other is for buying of cars pls sir help me bring it back to the front page, thanks
Re: New Auto Section Rule : To All Sellers Posting More Than 3 Adverts Per Day by inspiredm(m): 8:16am On Dec 31, 2010
MAYOR AUTO:

Good day sir, sir me post you move is not making things move on well with me it a two diffrent trend one is for clearing and the other is for buying of cars pls sir help me bring it back to the front page, thanks

Your Adverts are Already on the Autos Section, There is No Point Creating Multiple Threads that gear towards the same Point.

You can Consolidate your Cotonou Purchases Into One Thread, and Customs Clearing From Cotonou Into Another.

Have a Wonderful New Year.
Re: New Auto Section Rule : To All Sellers Posting More Than 3 Adverts Per Day by ayodeji1(m): 9:23pm On Dec 31, 2010
thats another good one from inspired.9ice one my brother.i must confess the section was really turning into ladipo market.lol!
Re: New Auto Section Rule : To All Sellers Posting More Than 3 Adverts Per Day by Fhemmmy: 6:14pm On Jan 04, 2011
I have mistakenly posted

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-579198.0.html

on the Auto section, could you please move it to the Technology Market section?

Thanks
Re: New Auto Section Rule : To All Sellers Posting More Than 3 Adverts Per Day by Vipermann: 9:36pm On Jan 04, 2011
I just posted 3 adverts and was banned at the 3rd one(on username "viperman"), kindly check and release.

Rgds
Re: New Auto Section Rule : To All Sellers Posting More Than 3 Adverts Per Day by inspiredm(m): 8:34am On Jan 05, 2011
Fhemmmy:

I have mistakenly posted

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-579198.0.html

on the Auto section, could you please move it to the Technology Market section?

Thanks

Moved
Re: New Auto Section Rule : To All Sellers Posting More Than 3 Adverts Per Day by inspiredm(m): 8:45am On Jan 05, 2011
Vipermann:

I just posted 3 adverts and was banned at the 3rd one(on username "viperman"wink, kindly check and release.

Rgds

I'm not Sure the reason you were banned, Maybe you were flagged by the Spam Bot for posting a Spam-Like Message. If so, it would usually provide an email address where complaints are filed to be Unbanned.

If you were banned for any other reason other than Spamming, Kindly let Us know.

Happy Sales
Re: New Auto Section Rule : To All Sellers Posting More Than 3 Adverts Per Day by Vipermann: 10:00am On Jan 05, 2011
Yes, It was the Spam-bot message stuff, antispam@yadayadayada,

Kindly check it out.

Rgds
Re: New Auto Section Rule : To All Sellers Posting More Than 3 Adverts Per Day by inspiredm(m): 8:30am On Jan 06, 2011
Vipermann:

Yes, It was the Spam-bot message stuff, antispam@yadayadayada,

Kindly check it out.

Rgds

You should be fine now

Happy Sales
Re: New Auto Section Rule : To All Sellers Posting More Than 3 Adverts Per Day by Fhemmmy: 9:08pm On Jan 07, 2011
inspired_m:

Moved

Thanks, Pal
Re: New Auto Section Rule : To All Sellers Posting More Than 3 Adverts Per Day by femmy2010(m): 9:10am On Jan 08, 2011
Happy Weekend Mr Inspired,

I have got only 2 cars for sale and they were both moved away from the auto section to the bulk section where they hardly get the much desired buy awareness.
I would greatly appreciate if they are moved back as i have tried not to violate any forum rules/regulation.
Thanks for the anticipated positive response to my request.

Below is the link to both

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-574903.0.html

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-580578.0.html
Re: New Auto Section Rule : To All Sellers Posting More Than 3 Adverts Per Day by inspiredm(m): 10:20pm On Jan 08, 2011
femmy2010:

Happy Weekend Mr Inspired,

I have got only 2 cars for sale and they were both moved away from the auto section to the bulk section where they hardly get the much desired buy awareness.
I would greatly appreciate if they are moved back as i have tried not to violate any forum rules/regulation.
Thanks for the anticipated positive response to my request.

Below is the link to both

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-574903.0.html

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-580578.0.html

Femmy2010,

There is Nothing such as "Buyers Less Awareness" on a Particular Section,

Buyers Who want a Wider range of Cars to Choose from Now Know that the Bulk Auto Adverts Section is the Best section to go.

Needless to say You had more than 3 Adverts When the Offending Threads Were Moved to the Appropriate Section.

Please Try and Stay Within the Confines of the Rules.

Happy Sales.
Re: New Auto Section Rule : To All Sellers Posting More Than 3 Adverts Per Day by femmy2010(m): 12:20pm On Jan 09, 2011
Frankly,
I have 4 active thread on the auto section and I know at least 5 other dealers with same numbers if not more.
If the bulk section is the main place why still allow others keep their's in the auto section and why not move all your own thread to the bulk section?
I have 2 cars 4 sale and both were moved,its totally an unfair doing.
God would never leave his own people.
Thanks.
Re: New Auto Section Rule : To All Sellers Posting More Than 3 Adverts Per Day by inspiredm(m): 1:59pm On Jan 09, 2011
femmy2010:

Frankly,
I have 4 active thread on the auto section and I know at least 5 other dealers with same numbers if not more.
If the bulk section is the main place why still allow others keep their's in the auto section and why not move all your own thread to the bulk section?
I have 2 cars 4 sale and both were moved,its totally an unfair doing.
God would never leave his own people.
Thanks.

Only 3 adverts per day is allowed, you having 4 advertised a day is against the rule.

You can have 10 adverts but as long only 3 is advertised per each 24 hour period on the auto section, we would be fine.

If you find any dealer or seller with more than 3 adverts on the main Auto section per day, kindly use the Report to moderator button to notify Us.

Have a wonderful Sunday.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sold Sold Sold ..Toyota Avensis 2003 Price @ N760k / 2009 Nissan Altima ( Push Start ) ****MINT*** 2M ONLY. / Ask Seun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.