Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,164 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:50 AM

New Auto Section Rule : To All Sellers Posting More Than 3 Adverts Per Day - Autos (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / New Auto Section Rule : To All Sellers Posting More Than 3 Adverts Per Day (14309 Views)

2014 Hyundai Accent Brand New Auto Trans 2.9 M / Welcome To New Auto Section / Inspired Men!jenju!all Sellers Click Here. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Auto Section Rule : To All Sellers Posting More Than 3 Adverts Per Day by eghehibor: 10:17pm On Feb 09, 2011
@ MYAs2011 , What offence did you commit?
Re: New Auto Section Rule : To All Sellers Posting More Than 3 Adverts Per Day by chimsomto: 11:42am On Feb 20, 2011
hi, sent you an email.
Re: New Auto Section Rule : To All Sellers Posting More Than 3 Adverts Per Day by femmy2010(m): 10:45am On Feb 23, 2011
Sir,
I would appreciate if the thread below can be moved to the bulk section for me.
Thanks greatly and your good work is greatly appreciated.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-610482.0.html
Re: New Auto Section Rule : To All Sellers Posting More Than 3 Adverts Per Day by inspiredm(m): 10:00pm On Feb 23, 2011
femmy2010:

Sir,
I would appreciate if the thread below can be moved to the bulk section for me.
Thanks greatly and your good work is greatly appreciated.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-610482.0.html

Moved.
Re: New Auto Section Rule : To All Sellers Posting More Than 3 Adverts Per Day by ChScott(m): 8:19pm On Feb 24, 2011
I think there should be a limit a person can bump his adverts in a day, some annoying posters still want to stay on the front page at all cost and they just come to bump their adverts a million times.  angry
Re: New Auto Section Rule : To All Sellers Posting More Than 3 Adverts Per Day by inspiredm(m): 9:51pm On Feb 24, 2011
BizBooks:

@ Inspired,

CLARIFICATION NEEDED.

I think I understand the 3 ad rule. But how many times can one bump those 3 ads within a 24 hour time period. Is it once, twice, thrice or never. Some of us including myself bump our ads multiple times within 24 hours.

The Bulk Section is available for those willing to bump their adverts as much as possible per day.

The use of multiple accounts without explicit permission of the forum administrator(s) is prohibited.

Creating multiple user names without the approval of the Admin is a Violation of rules and comes with a Ban.
Re: New Auto Section Rule : To All Sellers Posting More Than 3 Adverts Per Day by alabi4good(m): 9:30am On Feb 28, 2011
I would like to move two of my threads from the Auto bulk section to the Auto section.Below are the link to the threads.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?action=post;topic=497519.msg7800663

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?action=post;topic=473548.msg7800655

Thanks.
Re: New Auto Section Rule : To All Sellers Posting More Than 3 Adverts Per Day by oblo(m): 8:17pm On Mar 03, 2011
Monitor please do move my following posts back to the auto section. Sorry i exceeded my number of post in that section.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-613873.0.html

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-614298.0.html

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-614899.0.html
Re: New Auto Section Rule : To All Sellers Posting More Than 3 Adverts Per Day by NWOVA: 12:22pm On Mar 12, 2011
COULD YOU PLS CHECK CARFAX FOR THIS VEHICLE
VIN: 4JGBF71E77A174254

THANKS
Re: New Auto Section Rule : To All Sellers Posting More Than 3 Adverts Per Day by Fhemmmy: 6:13pm On Mar 17, 2011
Moderators, how do you handle this situation . . . . . If you have updated 1 thread for the day, 3 Ads for the day.
And a potential buyer requested information on another thread?
do you ingnore till the next day? knowing fully well, it is all about them
Do you respond and have the thread moved to bulk section?

Please respond . . . . . .
Re: New Auto Section Rule : To All Sellers Posting More Than 3 Adverts Per Day by inspiredm(m): 7:46pm On Mar 17, 2011
Fhemmmy:

Moderators, how do you handle this situation . . . . . If you have updated 1 thread for the day, 3 Ads for the day.
And a potential buyer requested information on another thread?
do you ingnore till the next day? knowing fully well, it is all about them
Do you respond and have the thread moved to bulk section?

Please respond . . . . . .

24 Hours is Not too Late to respond to a Potential Buyer Who bumps the 4th thread,

We are trying to Break the Monopoly Of few sellers dominating the Front page.

Any Buyer that is in a Rush to get a reply Would either Send an Email or Place a Phone Call to the Seller.

Usually, a Genuine Business man would not be Online 24 hours of the day to reply to all inquiries right away and 15 Posts Per 24 hours is Fair Enough.

Any Member that Posts More than 3 Adverts in a 24 hour Period would have All Threads Placed that day Moved to the Bulk section.

There are No exceptions for Pre Order Adverts, The rule applies to All Sellers/dealers on the Autos Section.
Re: New Auto Section Rule : To All Sellers Posting More Than 3 Adverts Per Day by Fhemmmy: 11:06pm On Mar 17, 2011
inspired_m:

24 Hours is Not too Late to respond to a Potential Buyer Who bumps the 4th thread,

We are trying to Break the Monopoly Of few sellers dominating the Front page.

Any Buyer that is in a Rush to get a reply Would either Send an Email or Place a Phone Call to the Seller.

Usually, a Genuine Business man would not be Online 24 hours of the day to reply to all inquiries right away and 15 Posts Per 24 hours is Fair Enough.

Any Member that Posts More than 3 Adverts in a 24 hour Period would have All Threads Placed that day Moved to the Bulk section.

There are No exceptions for Pre Order Adverts, The rule applies to All Sellers/dealers on the Autos Section.

Thanks for the response.

However, there was another question and this is my 3rd time of asking same question, and it is either being deleted or being omitted :

Pre-Order like no other is my usual thread - - - - What would you consider that to be, a thread or an Ad?

2000 Corolla Pre-Ordered by Inspired_M of Nairaland - - - - - What would be be, an Ad or a thread.

According to the new rule, we are allowed 3 Ads a day and 1 Thread a day and updated 5 times each, wont that be considered 4 total threads then?

Please respond as this is needed to make some decision while making sure we are complying to the rules of the board. . . . .
Re: New Auto Section Rule : To All Sellers Posting More Than 3 Adverts Per Day by inspiredm(m): 11:13pm On Mar 17, 2011
Fhemmmy:

Thanks for the response.

However, there was another question and this is my 3rd time of asking same question, and it is either being deleted or being omitted :

Pre-Order like no other is my usual thread - - - - What would you consider that to be, a thread or an Ad?

2000 Corolla Pre-Ordered by Inspired_M of Nairaland - - - - - What would be be, an Ad or a thread.

According to the new rule, we are allowed 3 Ads a day and 1 Thread a day and updated 5 times each, wont that be considered 4 total threads then?

Please respond as this is needed to make some decision while making sure we are complying to the rules of the board. . . . .

3 Adverts A day

NO LIMITS to Threads that is not Showcasing a Product, Examples are Auto Related Discussions, Auto Questions, etc

Usually, 90% of threads Posted on the Autos Sections are Adverts and as such not more than 3 Adverts can be Posted a Day.

Preordered by >>>>>> is an Advert

Pre order Your Car from the USA >>>>> is an Advert

How Can I Convert my RHD to LHD >>>>> is a Thread

My Car Over Heats >>>>>>> is a Thread.

Lets Stay by the Rules So that we Can make this Section More Organized and be the Best It can be.
Re: New Auto Section Rule : To All Sellers Posting More Than 3 Adverts Per Day by inspiredm(m): 7:12pm On Mar 18, 2011
Fhemmmy, Putting your Link here is an Implied Advertisement and thats why its bn deleted.

To answer your question,

Advertising is a form of communication intended to persuade an audience (viewers, readers or listeners) to purchase or take some action upon products, ideas, or services. It includes the name of a product or service and how that product or service could benefit the consumer, to persuade a target market to purchase or to consume that particular brand.

If The Link, has a Product Showcased, Price, contact details etc, then its an Advert.

Cheers
Re: New Auto Section Rule : To All Sellers Posting More Than 3 Adverts Per Day by Fhemmmy: 7:13pm On Mar 18, 2011
inspired_m:

Fhemmmy, Putting your Link here is an Implied Advertisement and thats why its bn deleted.

To answer your question,

Advertising is a form of communication intended to persuade an audience (viewers, readers or listeners) to purchase or take some action upon products, ideas, or services. It includes the name of a product or service and how that product or service could benefit the consumer, to persuade a target market to purchase or to consume that particular brand.

If The Link, has a Product Showcased, Price, contact details etc, then its an Advert.

Cheers

Great . . . Thanks for the clarification . . . . .
Re: New Auto Section Rule : To All Sellers Posting More Than 3 Adverts Per Day by inspiredm(m): 7:20pm On Mar 18, 2011
Fhemmmy:

Great . . . Thanks for the clarification . . . . .

You're Welcome. wink
Re: New Auto Section Rule : To All Sellers Posting More Than 3 Adverts Per Day by Vipermann: 11:05pm On Mar 22, 2011
Monitor & Inspired

Kindly check my username VIPERMAN seems i posted a blacklisted link, its posting priviledges have been suspended.
Check and unsuspend.

thanks.
Re: New Auto Section Rule : To All Sellers Posting More Than 3 Adverts Per Day by oblo(m): 7:51am On Mar 29, 2011
Monitor, kindly move this thread to the bulk auto sale section

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-632061.0.html

Thanks
Re: New Auto Section Rule : To All Sellers Posting More Than 3 Adverts Per Day by Jomodupri(m): 1:33pm On Apr 05, 2011
Oga moderators,

Could you please move this advert from auto section to bulk auto section for me?

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-639197.0.html

It was an oversight on my part.

Thanks in advance.
Re: New Auto Section Rule : To All Sellers Posting More Than 3 Adverts Per Day by abdul4hire: 12:03am On Apr 14, 2011
Moderator,first of all ill like to commend your efforts in bringing this concept to naija,helps a great deal in networking.appreciated! Been trying to post on the autos section but it keeps transfering ny post to the bulk section, did I break any rule coz Ill surely like to have that priviledge back. I STRONGLY SUPPORT RULES TO MODERATE, AM JUST ASKING FOR A PARDON IF I INDEED INADVERTENTLY TRANSGRESSED
Re: New Auto Section Rule : To All Sellers Posting More Than 3 Adverts Per Day by larryshow4(m): 6:01am On May 01, 2011
I tried bringing up my thread https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=312491.msg8237628#msg8237628 and https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=176899.msg8237620#msg8237620 in order to get keep myself alive on the site and i find it anymore.

Is this a technical problem with the site or was it an intentional block on me. because i can't find it on bulk folder too.

I am curious towards this questions.

Thanks

Lanre
Re: New Auto Section Rule : To All Sellers Posting More Than 3 Adverts Per Day by inspiredm(m): 8:56am On May 01, 2011
larryshow4:

I tried bringing up my thread https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=312491.msg8237628#msg8237628 and https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=176899.msg8237620#msg8237620 in order to get keep myself alive on the site and i find it anymore.

Is this a technical problem with the site or was it an intentional block on me. because i can't find it on bulk folder too.

I am curious towards this questions.

Thanks

Lanre

The Threads are Intact, No One Moved / Deleted them, Maybe its a Hiccup from your Side, Try to Clear Your Cache and Refresh Again.
Re: New Auto Section Rule : To All Sellers Posting More Than 3 Adverts Per Day by alabi4good(m): 5:41pm On May 07, 2011
The Moderator,
I will like this my thread, https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?action=post;topic=473548.msg8019003

moved from Bulk Auto to the main Auto session,I have contacted you on this sometime ago but i didnt get a response from you but now i feel its high time you help me get it done.

Thanks in advance.
Re: New Auto Section Rule : To All Sellers Posting More Than 3 Adverts Per Day by Busybody2(f): 10:48pm On May 09, 2011
TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN IN THE AUTOSECTION.

SHINE YOUR EYES.

TAKE YOUR MONEY TO A CASH AND CARRY PLACE. YOU CAN SEE FROM THE NUMEROUS SHENANIGAN ALWAYS HAPPENING HERE THAT RIGHT FROM PRE-ORDER DEALERS, TO COTONUE DEALERS, TO NIGERIAN REGISTERED DEALERS, THAT THEY ARE ALL OF QUESTIONABLE CHARACTERS AND WILL GANG UP AGAINST YOU CUSTOMERS TO SHUT YOU UP SO YOU CANNOT COMPLAIN lipsrsealed THEY ARE NOT KNOWN AS OIL SNAKESMEN FOR NOTHING lipsrsealed

A WORD IS ENOUGH FOR THE WISE. cool
Re: New Auto Section Rule : To All Sellers Posting More Than 3 Adverts Per Day by Osama10(m): 11:29pm On May 09, 2011
Busy_body:

TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN IN THE AUTOSECTION.

SHINE YOUR EYES.

TAKE YOUR MONEY TO A CASH AND CARRY PLACE. YOU CAN SEE FROM THE NUMEROUS SHENANIGAN ALWAYS HAPPENING HERE THAT RIGHT FROM PRE-ORDER DEALERS, TO COTONUE DEALERS, TO NIGERIAN REGISTERED DEALERS, THAT THEY ARE ALL OF QUESTIONABLE CHARACTERS AND WILL GANG UP AGAINST YOU CUSTOMERS TO SHUT YOU UP SO YOU CANNOT COMPLAIN lipsrsealed THEY ARE NOT KNOWN AS OIL SNAKESMEN FOR NOTHING lipsrsealed

A WORD IS ENOUGH FOR THE WISE. cool

Thats the only thing I know now. grin

At least I have done that twice this year without no drama. lipsrsealed
Re: New Auto Section Rule : To All Sellers Posting More Than 3 Adverts Per Day by Busybody2(f): 7:31pm On May 15, 2011
^^^  grin grin grin

Why are Dealers posting with 2/3 usernames? Are they planning on using their pseudo IDs to fleece innocent customers, whilst keeping the original one for legit business as a front lipsrsealed
Re: New Auto Section Rule : To All Sellers Posting More Than 3 Adverts Per Day by satani22: 8:56pm On May 18, 2011
@gbeborun.lol. Any bad experience suffered from these dealers?
Re: New Auto Section Rule : To All Sellers Posting More Than 3 Adverts Per Day by alabi4good(m): 9:04am On May 19, 2011
@moderator,
Please kindly help me move this thread from Bulk to the Auto session proper, I have contacted you several times about it,please do help me make the move as soon as you can.

thanks.
Re: New Auto Section Rule : To All Sellers Posting More Than 3 Adverts Per Day by Vipermann: 3:48pm On May 25, 2011
Please can either of you moderators unban my VIPERMAN id, i posted a car advert and it was banned, why
Re: New Auto Section Rule : To All Sellers Posting More Than 3 Adverts Per Day by Busybody2(f): 6:46pm On May 25, 2011
satani22:

@gbeborun.lol. Any bad experience suffered from these dealers?

angry By the way, the name's not gbeborun, its Busybody angry I am posh and of a rare breed extract, not your local two-bit tatafo, geddit tongue grin
Re: New Auto Section Rule : To All Sellers Posting More Than 3 Adverts Per Day by Orisdude: 5:35pm On Jun 13, 2011
Seen the car?
Like it?

Done your due diligence?
All clear?

Please pay for it, enter it and drive away.
Anything else is setting yourself up for raw heartache.

Thats my word.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

2009 Nissan Altima ( Push Start ) ****MINT*** 2M ONLY. / Sold Sold Sold ..Toyota Avensis 2003 Price @ N760k / Ask Seun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.